Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:22:12 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCarchitect (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:30:37 PM

CEO, SALES and HQ are in-wallet features that are only accessible according to the amount of coins staking.
Will ARCH be open source?  How will you enforce the coin stake access restriction?

Yes ARCH will be open source so you can check how it's being done after the launch.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Is there some kind of beta available?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:34:07 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 11:33:11 PM by Bisha

do u use escrow?

Yes, escrow is given by myself, a real life Architect with an office at R. Santo António nº68 4-D in Faro, Portugal. You are more than welcome to come down to this sunny paradise called Algarve and visit what will be the ARCH company HQ. We can drink a beer while I explain to you what ARCH is Wink. Look me up but I won't use any pseudo escrow services though sorry.

I'm a young college studend from portugal and I (and a friend of mine, from the same course too) would love to talk with you about it and crypto in general if it would be possible! It feels awesome seeing a fellow Portuguese doing a project with such potential as this! It makes me feel really happy knowing there are other people from here in crypto!

Is there a way to contact you, if possible? We would be really, really appreciate it! We're always eager to learn more about crypto and would also like to know more abou the project and even if we could help somehow!

Pago-te uma imperial!

Edit: Question. I have my wallet and generated a payment address to send the bitcoins to. However by mistake I generated a new payment address for the same archcoin address. This means my archcoin address is now associated to 2 payment addresses, but I assume if i send to this last payment address I generated, there will be no problems since the first one is void and only the last one is valid, am I right?

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:19:32 AM

I think you can create several wallet btc using the same arch address, at the end of the ico, all the btc will be sent to the arch wallet linked to the btc address.
So you could have 5 btc address with a > 0BTC balance and all related to your arch address, and you'll receive all the coin.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:53:25 PM

I like the concept here, but the first investors buy a several amount of coins at 200-300 sats right? now almost 900 sats, is a easy 3x too dump when ARCH hits a exchange, look the first investors, 8 btc, 5 btc, x 3-4x gain is almost 45 btc ready to dump. I´m worried about that.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:09:41 PM

I like the concept here, but the first investors buy a several amount of coins at 200-300 sats right? now almost 900 sats, is a easy 3x too dump when ARCH hits a exchange, look the first investors, 8 btc, 5 btc, x 3-4x gain is almost 45 btc ready to dump. I´m worried about that.

The price you see on the 30th will be the final price of each coin.
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:10:49 PM

Each time someone put more BTC to the crowdsale the number of coin by BTC is lowering.

Then if you enter now you dont pay more that the first one.

I was at the start at more than 300k arch and now i'm just over 100k.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:32:33 PM

Each time someone put more BTC to the crowdsale the number of coin by BTC is lowering.

Then if you enter now you dont pay more that the first one.

I was at the start at more than 300k arch and now i'm just over 100k.

Thanks for the explanation, you cleared my concerns.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:11:51 PM

Cloudcoin had only like 3m coins and ico was priced at 10k
Xbot has 2mil coins and ico was priced at 15k and sold at 9k. hit 32k

Arch.... lol not even 2k for 16mil coins
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

This is a fantastic concept and I really dig it.  Can't wait to see what the future holds!
tr8kr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

Cloudcoin had only like 3m coins and ico was priced at 10k
Xbot has 2mil coins and ico was priced at 15k and sold at 9k. hit 32k

Arch.... lol not even 2k for 16mil coins

Ok then can you explain why :

BTC is at 440$ for 13 millions coins
LTC 5$ for 32 millions coins (1 millions sat)
Peercoin 1.25$ for 21 millions coins (274k sat)
Monacoin 0.10$ for 12 millions coins (23k sat)
Blackcoin 0.06$ for 74 millions coins (14k sat)
Vericoin 0.06$ for 26 millions coins (13k sat)
Nxt  0.034$ for 999 millions coins (7.6k sat)
DougB62

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:47:39 PM

This coin is a scam do you all really bbelieve that even if this guys company takes off he will give away his profits to people just because he is a nice guy and wants to honour the agreement. Do you people know what money does to people.people do give out free cheese when they don'thave to.

You know, it really is too bad there is all of the scamming going on in alts now, because people will trust nobody because of this. Sad.

I don't think (after much investigation) that this is a scam. I invested a small amount of btc, and think I will probably be sorry I didn't invest a bit more. However, due to the alt world at this point in time, I hesitate to invest much, because "you can never be sure".

But again, I feel this is legit. I hope I'm right.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:50:50 PM

It's called a "risk" for a reason. No risk, no reward.

tr8kr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:11:20 PM

It's called a "risk" for a reason. No risk, no reward.

No Pain , No Gain !
BTCarchitect (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

Although this is a moderated thread with rules. I'm going to leave all the nonsense and accusations up for future reference and lulz.
Every time someone calls ARCH a scam or asks questions already answered in the whitepaper I smile as I know ARCH is getting stronger.
This is working as intended, it's natural selection filtering out the noise.

I welcome the ones that took the time to read both whitepapers.

Next week I will release everything about the Whale and explain a few mechanics that bind all the dots together. I know a few already figured it out.
Cheers
DougB62

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:32:04 PM

Although this is a moderated thread with rules. I'm going to leave all the nonsense and accusations up for future reference and lulz.
Every time someone calls ARCH a scam or asks questions already answered in the whitepaper I smile as I know ARCH is getting stronger.

Next week I will release everything about the Whale and explain a few mechanics that bind all the dots together. I know a few already figured it out.
Cheers

I'm behind you 100%, + a fraction of a btc!  Wink
Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:24:48 PM

Btcarchitect every time someone asks you a question you avoid answering it instead you change the conversation pointing to white paper and saying we trolling. Don't you think it's reasonable for people who are investing to ask you questions.
I read your white paper, it doesn't give specifics, instead it talks in broad general terms but you talk like you already got it made.

I am a curious potential buyer please answer to me this question.

Is there any kind of legal guarantees that investors have other them your word?
Is there any legal protection for investors that as CEOs they will be sharing your profits?
If you were to not follow through with your promises could any legal action be taken against you?
If everything you do would be legal with this company why not use escrow to give people a feel of security.

Please answer these questions. As a potential investor I don't see anything wrong with me asking these questions and you answering them directly.

Direct answers to questions please.

Don't even engage this troll btcarchitect, just look at his last posts.
It was a scam earlier today but now he's an "investor" lol
Dude, if you don't like what is being done here please remove yourself from this thread.
Thank you darwin
Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:40:15 PM

Cheers

I'm also behind this 100% but I hope you don't give out any more details. Shhh, let it rest Wink
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:23:43 AM

Btcarchitect every time someone asks you a question you avoid answering it instead you change the conversation pointing to white paper and saying we trolling. Don't you think it's reasonable for people who are investing to ask you questions.
I read your white paper, it doesn't give specifics, instead it talks in broad general terms but you talk like you already got it made.

Is there any legal protection for investors that as CEOs they will be sharing your profits?
If you were to not follow through with your promises could any legal action be taken against you?
If everything you do would be legal with this company why not use escrow to give people a feel of security.

Please answer these questions. As a potential investor I don't see anything wrong with me asking these questions and you answering them directly.

let me reply to this FUD question with my opinion,

No. there is no legal protection or guarantee about anything and investing in the cryptocurrency, there also no legal protection that a meteor won't fall in our head in the next hours, every "investor" in this crypto adventure must do their own research and background check and trust their own investey sense with all their future risk. If developer decide to use or not use escrow service, that will be his prerogative right with consideration that they may lose some potential investor.

From the experience of other ICO/IPO, with escrow service developer may collect up to 1000BTC or maybe even 2000BTC but also by giving some right to the third party (escrow service) that may interfere with operational, technical or core developing.

Just be an adult investor, use that white sticky gel behind your eyes to make calculated risk, decide and accept any consequences that may happen. Crypto investing is a new area to explore, and we boldly go where no one has gone before.
Rage19420

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

let me reply to this FUD question with my opinion,

No. there is no legal protection or guarantee about anything and investing in the cryptocurrency, there also no legal protection that a meteor won't fall in our head in the next hours, every "investor" in this crypto adventure must do their own research and background check and trust their own investey sense with all their future risk. If developer decide to use or not use escrow service, that will be his prerogative right with consideration that they may lose some potential investor.

From the experience of other ICO/IPO, with escrow service developer may collect up to 1000BTC or maybe even 2000BTC but also by giving some right to the third party (escrow service) that may interfere with operational, technical or core developing.

Just be an adult investor, use that white sticky gel behind your eyes to make calculated risk, decide and accept any consequences that may happen. Crypto investing is a new area to explore, and we boldly go where no one has gone before.

+1

This coin is also the first from a well known successful crypto-trader. All the other coins before have come from nerd-devs that know very little about successful trading techniques and analysis. They know how to code, etc., but ARCH will be the very first to break that mold. It is a game changer for sure.

Ultimately the market will decide if the ARCH is a success. Im hedging that it will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: