Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141894 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:40:17 PM

I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

quote me within first week of launch guys.
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:59:39 PM

I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

You are here also bro?You started already? You will have the same strategy on this thread like you did on Storj ? Fudding until you get below IPO coins and then admiting you did that only to get cheaper coins? That was hilarious, at least you are honest in the end. RESTECP
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:57:10 PM

I'm wondering,  if at the end of the ico, suppose to reach 2ksat, all of us that have invested in it, decide together to put sell order from 5k, no one of us should sell below of 5ksat, can we really decide the price? So at the least who wanne leave will take a 150% profit,  and all the sell order are higher than 5k so who decide to stay will make huge profit. Is this possible?

Lol. You think ICO's gonna make you insta-rich?  Grin
Had anyone take you up on your offer to not sell below xxx% profit? Didn't think so lol.

Haha....that's funny!  LAME.....
J9901

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:39:23 PM

I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

You are here also bro?You started already? You will have the same strategy on this thread like you did on Storj ? Fudding until you get below IPO coins and then admiting you did that only to get cheaper coins? That was hilarious, at least you are honest in the end. RESTECP

thats was different. over here are just delirious people who choose to ignore the current market situation and thinking theyre going to become rich with arch. i daresay this is gona pull a SYS (value-wise) where it will briefly sell well above IPO then come crashing below initial price.

we already know who the dev is and this is the guy who arrogantly consistently pissed off bittrex and moolah/mintpal. theres a good chance neither will add arch anytime soon. this will be traded on low volume exchanges like polo or ccex for the first few weeks. by then most investors will just be in a hurry to dump their bags SYS-style.

quote me within the next 2 weeks.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:39:52 PM

I'm wondering,  if at the end of the ico, suppose to reach 2ksat, all of us that have invested in it, decide together to put sell order from 5k, no one of us should sell below of 5ksat, can we really decide the price? So at the least who wanne leave will take a 150% profit,  and all the sell order are higher than 5k so who decide to stay will make huge profit. Is this possible?

Lol. You think ICO's gonna make you insta-rich?  Grin
Had anyone take you up on your offer to not sell below xxx% profit? Didn't think so lol.

You're magic, Did you watch my history message to make joke of me?
But if you read the answer in craig coin them gave to me, you'll se that is a good idea, but you're too stupid to understand that.
If we have the total amount of a coin, just if someone is stupid as you sell his coin at a lower price than he payed it.
If all together will put sell order from a certain amount it's possible, but unluckily people like to buy high and sell low.
Mine was just a thought, a dream in a solid community, but here no one cares about others, it's a race with who scam before the others.
Did you bought arch? nope?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:10:17 PM

I feel sorry for those who think this is going to go how they think it will.  Cry

thats was different. over here are just delirious people who choose to ignore the current market situation and thinking theyre going to become rich with arch. i daresay this is gona pull a SYS (value-wise) where it will briefly sell well above IPO then come crashing below initial price.

we already know who the dev is and this is the guy who arrogantly consistently pissed off bittrex and moolah/mintpal. theres a good chance neither will add arch anytime soon. this will be traded on low volume exchanges like polo or ccex for the first few weeks. by then most investors will just be in a hurry to dump their bags SYS-style.

You also posted that fake info that ETHAN will join supernet , you know that in a while you will need to make a new account to fud because nobody will believe you anymore:))) wish you the best. RESTECP
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

Hello all,

noob question: my wallet does not synch. Does anyone else has this problem?
I have 0 connections.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

J9901

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:56:44 PM

You also posted that fake info that ETHAN will join supernet , you know that in a while you will need to make a new account to fud because nobody will believe you anymore:))) wish you the best. RESTECP

fyi the info given to me regarding ethan was fake to begin with and we realized this all within 5 mins from supernet dev.

i dont care if u take my warning about ARCH or not. i just want u to quote me within 2 weeks when ARCH is trading sub 1k sat with all that sell pressure and not even listed on bittrex or mintpal.

keep ignoring the current market situation and have fun losing money. hope u didnt buy too much arch from the 'crowdsale'
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:29:46 AM

fyi the info given to me regarding ethan was fake to begin with and we realized this all within 5 mins from supernet dev.

i dont care if u take my warning about ARCH or not. i just want u to quote me within 2 weeks when ARCH is trading sub 1k sat with all that sell pressure and not even listed on bittrex or mintpal.

keep ignoring the current market situation and have fun losing money. hope u didnt buy too much arch from the 'crowdsale'

Everybody can look through your post history themselves and see that you are a tool, nobody gives a shit what you say or think.
J9901

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Everybody can look through your post history themselves and see that you are a tool, nobody gives a shit what you say or think.

so im a tool for warning everyone of SSD delays and confirming that CLOAK is essentially dead? ok man whatever you say. i geniunely hope u dont take my warning and buy a ton of ARCH. ill be back to see you crying about the price within 2 weeks.  Cool
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:48:18 AM

Do you have a POD?
I think you are a Chinese guy

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:56:40 AM

Do you have a POD?
Chinese guy rule the crypto world!
Why do you think that?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Do you have a POD?

Of course he is.
In fact all ICPOs are held by Chinese and every member on BTT is Chinese.
Maxmast

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:58:13 PM

wait exchange Wink

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VoZbKEt7GwDEgKyFUG8nGHoSn43TkK1X4M
Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

wait exchange Wink

So many said the same about VIA Wink
ILoveLamp

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:55:37 AM

Why cant you release these things after the ico

I agree.
I.P.O. B.R.O.

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:55:24 AM

The whale is almost here. Whitepaper will be released this weekend.
https://i.imgur.com/ek7zcoy.jpg

Why cant you release these things after the ico...... All thats happening now is that you are getting more and more btc and we get more and more BTC to get dumped on our face. We are the early investors but you aint giving us anything to reward that. Just more and more releases as the ICO is stil going on.........

This is a good point. It would be nice to leave something as a surprise for after the IPO, so that those early investors who believe in you and the project even before it is fully disclosed are rewarded.

I agree with your sentiment and I would wish for this news to be released after the ICO, however, I wish this because it should serve as price appreciation and support.  You sound like you're asking for it to be released to inflate the price so you yourself can dump for an easy cash out. 

If you're here, you're here and vested because it was your decision.  Quit worrying and just let it all happen, you'll earn an ROI. 
J9901

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

BTCarchitect isn't really pumping anything up.  Whether a whale joins or not, has no bearing on my investment in ARCH, or future investment. And he's not bumping his own ANN every day, multiple times a day (which you see all the time with other devs).

I do like the concept of this coin, and it's doing something new.  New is always good.  The dev has made his identity and location known, so I'M PRETTY SURE he's not out to scam anyone.  The last thing he wants is someone showing up at his door.  

I think a final icing on the cake would be to see BTCarchitect do a Proof of Dev (POD).  It will only help solidify the legitimacy of this coin and ease investors minds.  Is this something he plans on doing?  I hope so.

Yes because his name and his work location is made public doesnt mean the scam potential is negated. Not saying ARCH is a scam (just that its not going to turn out like how many investors are expecting), but hell if I was a dev, for 200 btc ill give u my name and workplace address right now.

And lets say i do happen to scam you..what are u gona do? Go harass me at work? Oh u mean that job i just quit thanks to your crowsdale BTC?  Grin

Whats next. Gona call the police? LOL  Tongue
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:59:20 PM

You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

/facepalm

Dude you must be living under a rock. This guy doesn't have a reputation? He has a massive reputation as one of the most successful crypto traders.
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:24:17 PM

You guys don't get it all this guy is doing is pumping you guys up with release of white papers with general visions of how he will fly to the moon, just so he can hype you all up to invest more btc , while keeping the scheme running and trying to contain the people that question his scheme. You all already made this guy rich. And what about coin itself, nothing is known about what it would separate it from other clones.  He has no reputations either.
At the he bottom of his page it says if funds get stolen he will release archcoin regardless, probably his plan is to just run with  his new riches or say he got hacked and funds stolen and just release worthless archcoins.  I can't bbelieve people can't see past this scam.

1) you didn't read the white paper or didn't understand.. frankly this coin brings many new ideas to crypto
2) btcarchitect is well known in the crypto world,  having him do pod is laughable
3) 200 btc for this guy is nothing honestly. I don't think anyone in their rightful mind would jeopardize such a reputation for pocket change..
4) you are a tool

Fin

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: