Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141894 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:45:28 AM

Can someone please tell me what was the initial ARCH price when Crowdsale started? it's now at around 0.00001434.

Thanks

Are u seriously asking this question?
I don't think you should invest anything,

Hey man, chill. I'm not familiar with the project yet, I just figured it's dependent on BTC invested.

It is, the price = btc invested/coin supply. So at the very beginning nobody had invested anything and the price was 0.00000000.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:16:46 PM

1. lol..  How cheap.. this actually brings in quite some suspicious things.. really wtf.. claiming to have such a large and good project(s) but using actual desktop backgrounds official from windows? WTF? This should let you make thing twice before investing. Copyright or anything :/ hmmm

2. Haha so just because he has a big mouth on Twitter and plays "I know it all and I trade so good" on twitter makes him a successful crypto trader?
Didn't know it was this easy in crypto land to become an icon.. Just have a big mouth on IRC/Twitter and claim you know so much and have so much without any single proven point or fact..

3. I'm not FUDing here.. just warning people who still might invest in this on what all comments are based.. Just a big mouth and activity feed on twitter is all you need for "good reputation" nowadays.. Remember i'm not saying it's a scam or a failure or whatever..  It's just very fishy and smelly from all sides. Not a single thing has been proven or is actually innovative at this moment with this coin and all those so claimed projects.. Be careful with every investment, especially if it claims to have sure profits and whatever..

1: It's a picture of a real building. So windows uses a picture of the same building in their "architecture" category. He's an architect. Your point?

2: If you had actually read his twitter feed, you would see that BTCarchitect has given excellent trading picks time and time again. Is that not good enough for you? Should he allow everyone to access his trading account to verify that he is a successful trader? His reputation was earned by being right. It sounds like you are jealous of that fact.

3: So who are we to listen to? Should we take your advice? What have you done to prove that your opinion should be taken into account? Do you have a public track record?

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

What is a crowdsale ? What is the difference between crowdsale and IPO/ICO ?

Huh
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:38:52 PM

1. lol..  How cheap.. this actually brings in quite some suspicious things.. really wtf.. claiming to have such a large and good project(s) but using actual desktop backgrounds official from windows? WTF? This should let you make thing twice before investing. Copyright or anything :/ hmmm

2. Haha so just because he has a big mouth on Twitter and plays "I know it all and I trade so good" on twitter makes him a successful crypto trader?
Didn't know it was this easy in crypto land to become an icon.. Just have a big mouth on IRC/Twitter and claim you know so much and have so much without any single proven point or fact..

3. I'm not FUDing here.. just warning people who still might invest in this on what all comments are based.. Just a big mouth and activity feed on twitter is all you need for "good reputation" nowadays.. Remember i'm not saying it's a scam or a failure or whatever..  It's just very fishy and smelly from all sides. Not a single thing has been proven or is actually innovative at this moment with this coin and all those so claimed projects.. Be careful with every investment, especially if it claims to have sure profits and whatever..

1: It's a picture of a real building. So windows uses a picture of the same building in their "architecture" category. He's an architect. Your point?

2: If you had actually read his twitter feed, you would see that BTCarchitect has given excellent trading picks time and time again. Is that not good enough for you? Should he allow everyone to access his trading account to verify that he is a successful trader? His reputation was earned by being right. It sounds like you are jealous of that fact.

3: So who are we to listen to? Should we take your advice? What have you done to prove that your opinion should be taken into account? Do you have a public track record?

Good point. Fudders are having a hard time on this one.  Cheesy
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Should take mushrooms and take a look at whitepaper again, im pretty sure ill be more in the mood Smiley

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

Support has been amazing but please read all 3 the whitepapers before investing. It's important that you know what WE are going to do. If you have any doubts, let me know and post them here or in the #archcoin IRC channel.
1- https://archcoin.co/pdf/archcoin_whitepaper.pdf
2- http://archcoin.co/pdf/factory_whitepaper.pdf
3- http://archcoin.co/pdf/whale_whitepaper.pdf

In about 48h everything will discussed exclusively in-wallet and only by shareholders.

Meanwhile, enjoy the forest view.

The forest view is great, but what about POD? Are you going to do it before the ICO ends?
Rage19420

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

Support has been amazing but please read all 3 the whitepapers before investing. It's important that you know what WE are going to do. If you have any doubts, let me know and post them here or in the #archcoin IRC channel.

In about 48h everything will discussed exclusively in-wallet and only by shareholders.

The forest view is great, but what about POD? Are you going to do it before the ICO ends?

Dude, no need for POD with him. We know who he is by name, his reputation, his address, his face, etc.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

Is this a joke? Satire?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:26:48 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 12:33:08 AM by Winky

The whale whitepaper is awesome and i love the idea of Moby. I live in Germany and here we pay very high monthly rents. I want to get rid of them for a long time and maybe Moby is a opportunity for me. I´m very interested in more details.
triebstahl

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:25:20 PM

The whale whitepaper is awesome and i love the idea of Moby. I live in Germany and here we pay very high monthly rents. I want to get rid of them for a long time and maybe Moby is a opportunity for me. I´m very interested in more details, such as price, furnishing etc. Please contact me.

read all whitepaper and you will see the price. It's 100btc
God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:28:07 PM

Dude, no need for POD with him. We know who he is by name, his reputation, his address, his face, etc.

I have no idea who this guy is
could you link any info?
Rage19420

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

I have no idea who this guy is
could you link any info?

Really? Theres about a dozen must follow people on twitter for sound advice on crypto. He is one of them.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:15:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 05:12:07 AM by majeis

This entire project sounds like a slower, safer version of moneypot.

...and that's awesome! I'm really interested in seeing how this all turns out. If anything, this should add some more excitement to the scene.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Rage19420

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

Big push is on. .5 BTC investors are getting pushed out of CEO status.  Shocked

http://crowdsale.archcoin.co/
Rage19420

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:53:35 AM

Zero proof of concept.

no pod by cryptoasian ,the links he throw around can be anybody. just bcuz he posted on twitter few months dont means hes legit.

Lol at u people u are gullible and shouldnt have BTC in the first place. he's robbing u cold and u gullibly believe he's legit bcuz of a twitter profile. haha

All these posts are incoherent rambling. You don't understand it? That's because you shouldn't understand it.

He wants to overwhelm you with constantly throwing informaton on you which makes no sense.

I call scam "Edgar" or whoever the fuck you claim to be.

and

jiangzuying

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

Is there some node need to be added?
It can't be sync.
Rage19420

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:04:30 AM

Is there some node need to be added?
It can't be sync.

Explained here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754055.msg8760612#msg8760612

None of the wallets sync yet since there have been no nodes given yet.  We have until the 30th before the offering ends, so there is plenty of time to get the nodes out there to those that have downloaded the wallet.  

IIRC Architect said that there will be NO nodes available until the end of ICO. Totally fair, and a very sensible choice given that no transactions can possibly occur on the network yet. This avoids there being 3 weeks of potential non-stop hack attempts.

None of us need nodes because there is nothing to synchronise

Very well put, thank you.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:10:33 AM

Sorry i don't undestand the link between a coin and these architect pictures  Huh
Coinacoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:19:22 AM

This looks really interesting, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. It seems to be implied that the profit from the projects such as Coinry, iHash, ArchX etc will be shared with 'shareholders' who own the coin, but I can't find any reference to how much or how this will work other than that it will 'create buy pressure'.

For example, the only project with a breakdown of where profits will go has 100% of the profits being either put back into the project or given to the person who set up and runs it. Now I do understand that advanced knowledge of sales creates a trading opportunity because of the bulk buys going past market price, but just the fact that archcoins are being purchase for this process is not going to increase the value if all those coins are later sold to finance the project or take profits.

Are there any actual profit sharing mechanisms for any of these projects?

It's a simple way for profit distribution that appeals to traders. We want predictable volatility because there is no money in stability. In our case giving you a chance to set your high sells after each purchase order notification from the ARCH SALES tab. Sure we buy expensive arch, and if arch needs funds we will have to sell it back to your low buys. You see? Arch has just shared it's profits with you. Rinse repeat

Coinry will be our super multipool giving constant buy support while Moby will be our periodical large market buy ups. This works very well with the linear 3 to 20% staking, large archcoin movements will be easy to spot Wink

Remember our goal is FIAT and while the others will have to keep trading with each other in this low volume market, ARCH is going outside to meet the other 99.9% that don't know/care about bitcoin.

Its profitable and we get people to see the blockchain as a useful tool and not a "coin". Imo, posing bitcoin as alternate financial solutions doesn't work and threatens people's sense of security.

ARCH prefers to show them how useful the blockchain is as a service so they can better understand and accept bitcoin.

https://i.imgur.com/kJZ9ss5.gif
Coinacoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:21:34 AM

Sorry i don't undestand the link between a coin and these architect pictures  Huh

Read these 3 whitepapers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: