Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141890 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:08:26 AM

Ignore the new accounts  Wink

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:16:08 AM

Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars.  

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:49:32 AM

Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars.  

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

You try it pretty hard , dont you ?  Roll Eyes

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:37:46 AM

ok ao we need a new wallet to get ico coins correct? is it out yet?
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:45:23 AM

ok ao we need a new wallet to get ico coins correct? is it out yet?

no the nodes have not gone up yet just be patient you will get your coins soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
travis72682

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

wtf are you talking about?  Try what pretty hard? If you dont understand English maybe you shouldn't try to argue in English. . . just saying

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:35:26 AM

You know SHIT about Moby my friend.... Wait and see. U all will be fucking surprised what has all been set n motion already Wink
I am sure of it
travis72682

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

You know SHIT about Moby my friend.... Wait and see. U all will be fucking surprised what has all been set n motion already Wink
I am sure of it

No need to get mad, I asked a genuine question. I didnt come in screaming bullshit.  If it doesnt somehow close than I feel like my post is valid, and more productive than the shit you are posting.  If it doesnt close somehow it is a problem and should be addressed imo.

edit: If opinions/questions/concerns arent allowed than im sure the dev will delete my post.  Which I dont think he will do as he seems mature enough to accept some constructive criticism/advise.

another edit: If by "you know shit about moby" you mean that is does somehow keep the elements out then let me know... Thats why I asked. . .

bitjas

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

No, you need thinking with your emotions and hope that you gonna get rich and realize that there is nothing that isn't shady here and realize that everything here is ludacrees.

The only thing Ludicrous around here is your spelling. 
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:54:14 AM

I love ignore button on btt Smiley

Wait and see...... ARCH will be huge

IOTA
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:52:57 AM

Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:56:23 AM

I am sure of it

Just wondering what makes you to be so sure of it.
I have no doubt that this will be a success, but pls tell me what makes you so sure. You have proof or is it something you are hoping?

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:57:38 AM

Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?
Be quite m8, we need just to wait 60h max. After that time it's time to panic! 😊
He has a lot of coins to send and addresses to check.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:46:36 AM

I prefer to wait 60 hours and see x10 rise, than wait 1h and a dump.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:11:36 AM

So many of you are going to be so disappointed.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:13:12 AM

No ,  no one from us is  disappointed ,  we must just to wait ! Thanks @BTCarchitect for your work !
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:14:34 AM

wtf are you talking about?  Try what pretty hard? If you dont understand English maybe you shouldn't try to argue in English. . . just saying

Maybe you should  just diaf and continue to spread your girlystyle subliminal fud in hell ..... just saying.

Pathetic try.

newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

Maybe you should  just diaf and continue to spread your girlystyle subliminal fud in hell ..... just saying.

Pathetic try.

LMFAO @ " Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm... "

Yeah. Staying in your nylon tent is MUCH safer.

I swear BTC should just shut the fuck down. The moron population is WAY out of control here.
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Not you again, I`m starting to think you are stalking me! How is the FUD game going bro? You usually start after the market is open and not before it, your timing is a bit off on this one. RESTECP
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:27:56 AM

Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?

I have so many great things to share when everyone gets their arch. From the exchanges that have contacted me to the everything already in motion with the assets. Don't ask me about these, trust my own timing and remember I am a trader at the core and have everything planned out in detail to benefit you, the shareholder.

That wasn't enough news for you? 

-tb-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: