Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141890 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:15:04 PM

How to create a QQ account:

After launching the app, go to Groups and discussions tab. Click find and join a group. A search bar will appear. Search for bitcoin, btc38, or sosobtc. Add group and send message you want to join, preferably in Mandarin.

Wait to be accepted. And then chat away.

pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

In the terms and condition it says "To purchase archcoins you must generate a unique archcoin address and keep the private key safe. You will need this key in order to spend your archcoins." how do I find out my private key?

In your wallet you have the option to export your private keys.

File => export

Or you can just keep them safe in your current wallet and the coins will be sent to it.

or type dumpprivkey <archcoinaddress> in Help > Debug Window > Console to get private keys, make a copy, keep in a safe place
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:24:36 PM

Seems like the Cartel is behind the delay.

lol

Dude, do you do anything other than bash mintpal these days?

Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:30:29 PM

In the terms and condition it says "To purchase archcoins you must generate a unique archcoin address and keep the private key safe. You will need this key in order to spend your archcoins." how do I find out my private key?

File => export

Or you can just keep them safe in your current wallet and the coins will be sent to it.

or type dumpprivkey <archcoinaddress> in Help > Debug Window > Console to get private keys, make a copy, keep in a safe place

Quick question.. I made the mistake of putting my arch wallet on my girlfriends computer. We are currently in an argument and she hates my obsession with crypto. Let's just say she kinda threatened to not let me use her computer to access my coins. I have access now but no coins are obviously in the wallet. Can I do dump my key install in New wallet on my computer and still get my arch when they send them? Time is of the essence friends... This is a women we're talking about.. she might smash the computer out of spite!!!

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:32:42 PM

File => export

Quick question.. I made the mistake of putting my arch wallet on my girlfriends computer. We are currently in an argument and she hates my obsession with crypto. Let's just say she kinda threatened to not let me use her computer to access my coins. I have access now but no coins are obviously in the wallet. Can I do dump my key install in New wallet on my computer and still get my arch when they send them? Time is of the essence friends... This is a women we're talking about.. she might smash the computer out of spite!!!

yes
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:34:11 PM

File => export

backup the whole folder to a flash drive

your crazy for installing that on her computer in the first place
Cointang

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

File => export

yes

Thank you the the prompt reply bro

fucking women!!

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
defcoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:54:20 PM

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^ Cheesy
dkfunk

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:54:48 PM

Architect is hiding his Btc as we speak, and moving to a new country. Good job noobs for making this dude rich.
So why da fak do I wanna buy and use archcoin if I'm not an investor. This sh1t coin has no appeal for regular people to wanna buy and use. Same old coin with a built in chat full of ghost bots in chat, go noobs.

Holy fuck the stupidity amazes me. If you think that ~$380,000 is rich, please just don't.
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:59:36 PM

Architect is hiding his Btc as we speak, and moving to a new country. Good job noobs for making this dude rich.
So why da fak do I wanna buy and use archcoin if I'm not an investor. This sh1t coin has no appeal for regular people to wanna buy and use. Same old coin with a built in chat full of ghost bots in chat, go noobs.

Holy fuck the stupidity amazes me. If you think that ~$380,000 is rich, please just don't.

Yeah no shit. Someone is spending an lot of time fudding a coin he claims he has no interest in.

Funny part is he actually thinks he has an audience.

He doesn't.
dkfunk

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:06:56 AM

Ok so you think that $380,000 isn't enough money for people to dissapear with without any implications. Oooooooookay. Check out the Scam accusations board where people steal video game vouchers in their real name for $5.

Also I'm curious if $380,000 is so little to you how come you are so desperate to jump into a project you literally don't know even exists for the possibility of maybe making $2000?  Roll Eyes

Cryptocurrencies aren't an investment in their present state. They're purely speculative commodities.

Your choice of the word "desperate" is a bit strong. Are you projecting your own mental state onto me?

Once you move out of your mother's house, you'll realize that $380k doesn't get you very far in this world.

Coinacoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:11:03 AM

Ok so you think that $380,000 isn't enough money for people to dissapear with without any implications. Oooooooookay. Check out the Scam accusations board where people steal video game vouchers in their real name for $5.

Also I'm curious if $380,000 is so little to you how come you are so desperate to jump into a project you literally don't know even exists for the possibility of maybe making $2000?  Roll Eyes

LOL GUYS!... THIS IS BTCDRAK ALL BUTTHURT
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:16:11 AM

Protrade, can you die please ? Choose the way you want...

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:26:53 AM

What a shocker that you logged off instead of "shaming me". Good units of "Moby" you pulled right off google.  Smiley
Still waiting for that Github + SC buddy  Roll Eyes. Also you have an anonymous developer? Really? People in Crypto needs to relearn their lessons every week?   Tongue

Anyway, I thought you guys might appreciate the irony

Maybe understand irony before you use it next time, if you are really lucky you might just manage to use it correctly next time
dkfunk

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:31:23 AM

No not at all, but I would say throwing money at something you don't even know exists hoping for a few hundred % is .....what? Describe it with a better word.

It's called speculation. I stated that in my previous post. Your reading comprehension seems lacking.
eterna156

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:34:01 AM

So....coins come Monday?  Huh
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:48:11 AM

People are trying so hard to spread FUD in this thread.

If you don't believe in the coin why would you invest in the first place? Assuming you did.
If you didn't AND still don't believe in it, why would you waste your time coming here to post?

Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:21:39 AM

Also dragging one of the pictures to google pictures shows it is from a facebook group belonging to "Interdesign Interiores" another architect firm not even related to his own. So you have an "architect" who can't even use his own pictures. Sounds to me like someone is trying really hard to come across as an architect.

Can you be so kind as to show us all the picture on this Facebook page that you say is being used be BTCarchitect? I've gone through about 1000 pictures on the page, and can't seem to see anything but interior design projects completed by this company. I even had a look at all of the pictures on their "Timeline" that are mostly of other peoples work and some of just people, but again, none of the Moby.

So, please if you would be so kind, show us all this picture and post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/interdesigninteriores/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream
BTCarchitect (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

Ok I give up trying to get some proof this exists.
My request for SC + GH has been evaded and it will most likely never surface.
I see no point in going further because everyone here is now either saying i'm a troll/fudder or they attack me or tell me to kill myself.

Sounds lovely good luck bb

You are still welcomed to arch. I was serious about this phrase "The real innovation of ARCHcoin is bringing crypto together in our common expectations and
not our differences. "
Only reason why SC+GH wasn't released was to protect arch from ninja adds on exchanges and having clones during the long crowdsale.
Believe what you wish. They are both coming out real soon.
BTCarchitect (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:26:06 AM

Also dragging one of the pictures to google pictures shows it is from a facebook group belonging to "Interdesign Interiores" another architect firm not even related to his own. So you have an "architect" who can't even use his own pictures. Sounds to me like someone is trying really hard to come across as an architect.

Can you be so kind as to show us all the picture on this Facebook page that you say is being used be BTCarchitect? I've gone through about 1000 pictures on the page, and can't seem to see anything but interior design projects completed by this company. I even had a look at all of the pictures on their "Timeline" that are mostly of other peoples work and some of just people, but again, none of the Moby.

So, please if you would be so kind, show us all this picture and post a link to it.

https://www.facebook.com/interdesigninteriores/photos_stream?tab=photos_stream

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: