Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:07:35 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 06:37:10 AM by PhilippeStevens

lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:10:30 PM

Blind investor

Didn't invest in Cloakcoin. Simply curious about the project, again I like to bring valid points and get real answers before I invest in anything:

Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.

Now are you going to answer to my questions or not?
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

Blind investor

Didn't invest in Cloakcoin. Simply curious about the project, again I like to bring valid points and get real answers before I invest in anything:

Since the first POSA was good (according to MRRGnome) and they have just been starting fresh over and over it shows that they are at least competent enough to code. Fantastic. That said...Today felt like I was trying to talk to a love that just wasn't into it the relationship anymore. I remember a time when alty, x11joe, dasource, TrollsRoyce, r00tback, and MrRGnome used to hang out in IRC and talk to everyone about what was going on and things were good. Seemed like a community that you could relate to. Today (and the past two weeks) have been painful. The devs came in towards the end of the day and told us they would work on their PR. I appreciated that. But it again felt like a "quick blow-off half considered thing" since the excuse of "Don't have enough time" and "community should be more patient" came up frequently but they settled on trying to get the already epic theoretical to do PR. If that happens then maybe the community will get back to where it was but right now it feels like talking to my ex-wife only now she wants to sell me something but doesn't want to talk about it. Great idea, the VPN, but bad timing. Fix the coin first before trying to sell us stuff that isn't even marketed with the needed info like what country it is hosted in and throughput. We are still invested due to the technology behind the coin (which at this point is closed source and questionable)... But to be clear, things have changed. And I am sure this post will get buried and no one will give a shit but I wanted to say something to get it off my chest. I feel better now.

Speaking of PR, anyone noticed that you can't pay for that service in CLOAK?
Just saying.

Now are you going to answer to my questions or not?

What questions, most of your last posts have been extremely subjective personal truths that you are pushing towards everyone else. you lack any real questions in most of your posts.

You claimed someone was a blind investor for claiming the amount of fud being made is because of some other reason.

you stated on a previous thread about a different coin that all this fud must mean there is another reason for it, It is hypocritical bullshit, why does the same logic have 2 different outcomes to what is essentially the same situation? it doesn't if you use logic.

Your point you are making is then basically illogical, if you can't even use logic but can only contradict yourself in cross posts with things under that same criteria . then why would anyone take what you say seriously?

Maybe try to ask serious questions without the subjective bullshit you then attach onto it

You might be right, but while you complain about the extreme supporters you are advertising yourself as an extreme doubter, it's just as bad, you are bias just like the people who blindly support the coin just in the opposite direction
lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

Questions are:
- Where are the units? All we've seen so far is a couple triangle on a PDF and some nice pics of a marina in Portugal. Also, I can't find anything related to this project on the web (except on the PDF files). If there is, please show.
- What is the reason behind the coin release delay and why exactly the code source has to be modified?

I don't think its counter-productive to ask these questions.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO START OFF.

Don't trust any exchange!
jibble

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

Questions are:

- Where are the units? All we've seen so far is a couple triangle on a PDF and some nice pics of a marina in Portugal. Also, I can't find anything related to this project on the web (except on the PDF files). If there is, please show.
- What is the reason behind the coin release delay and why exactly the code source has to be modified?

Those questions are not counter-productive, The other stuff was sort of.

the project is past concept stage but hasn't been fully built yet, the prototype is being built to have a real size actual model before doing crowd funding

"Monday I will be at the shipyard and i'll bring some pics of what we are already doing.
Prototype will be assembled here in a small Marina at the center of Faro, Algarve. It will be a great event that will last 1 month and I'll be glad to show you all our whale in person."

The delay is due to the variable POS interest rate that will be on the coin.

"Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it."
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:46:01 PM

WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry
lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

the project is past concept stage but hasn't been fully built yet, the prototype is being built to have a real size actual model before doing crowd funding

"Monday I will be at the shipyard and i'll bring some pics of what we are already doing.
Prototype will be assembled here in a small Marina at the center of Faro, Algarve. It will be a great event that will last 1 month and I'll be glad to show you all our whale in person."

"Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it."

I hope it's true so people don't get owned.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:51:32 PM

Questions are:

Funny that his answers were posted like a week ago and he is still trolling here.

jibble

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

There is most likely more updates and more information on the IRC channel.

Highly doubt a coin that has had the deadline ended for the IPO now for days and yet the dev is still around. almost all scams the dev's have run off by this time
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:57:00 PM

If these are what you have been looking for:

All you had to do is read the pages of these forums. You clearly showed now that you didn't read a single page of this ANN but still you are here to shake out the people of their investment.

lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

If these are what you have been looking for:

All you had to do is read the pages of these forums. You clearly showed now that you didn't read a single page of this ANN but still you are here to shake out the people of their investment.

I don't rely on a PDF file and a couple sunset pics. Anyways, you look pissed I ask those questions, so I guess it's counter-productive to continue this discussion with you.
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:01:03 PM

There is most likely more updates and more information on the IRC channel.

Highly doubt a coin that has had the deadline ended for the IPO now for days and yet the dev is still around. almost all scams the dev have run off by this time

Yes there has, all morning long.
interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

You forgot the last type of people here are the ones that continually make money in crypto. Those that can see a money making opportunity when it presents it self. 

If this was a scam BTCA would be gone by now.  What we do have is BTCA updating us all the time on  IRC as well as previous posts on bitcointalk.  For those of you that don't do your own research it was clearly stated to us by BTCA what he was working on and for us to expect our coins sometime this weekend most likely.  Bitcointalk isnt the center of the world and I would go so far as to say it is on its way out when it comes to serious coins here in the soon to be future. Arch coin is creating a whole new platform for trading and making money in general and it doesn't include bitcointalk. If you were a  real investor you would be on IRC talking with the Devs as we have been.

So I say again, we don't care what you think, and please don't go by what I think.  Do your own research and make your investments based on the facts.

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:09:19 PM

Some people really do need to learn how to DYOR. This coin looks far superior to any release that i have seen this year. No if, ands, or buts about that. That is, of course, my opinion. You do not have to believe this at all. In fact, I know that there are people with serious doubt issues. This most likely stems from the vast majority of SCAMS that have perpetuated the alt coin scene lately.

You really can't blame some of these people. However when people ask questions like; What's good about this coin? That, to me, just goes to show how juvenile of an investor they really are. The details are spelled out in this thread. It is up to each individual investor to determine their level of risk and to decide if they 'think' the coin will be a worthy investment vehicle. One thing I have learned about crypto, is that anything is possible and that well thought out plans and coin architecture tends to triumph a c-cex ICO scam coin.

Those coins almost always scream scam. Take for example XBM. It was just another POS shit coin that had a promising start and then tanked. But hey, guess what? I got 40K coins at 1000 sats and dumped them at 3000 sats right before it tanked and the dev disappeared. So, I made money on a shit coin. That made me happy. I also lost my ass on a couple of other ICO coins. Yet I still continue to trade and invest. Crypto is not for weak hands. Plain and simple.

So, really, this all boils down to, research. With a little bit of personal trust and belief on top for good measure.

Carry on y'all.

DELETED
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:22:56 PM

WHY ARE WE NOT RECEIVING UPDATES FROM SOMEONE WHO COLLECTED ALMOST 1K BTC?  YOU SHOULD BE PROVIDING CONSTANT UPDATES AT THIS POINT AND NOT KEEPING YOUR "INVESTORS" IN THE DARK.

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry

Because he already got all your Btc now all of you are useless, do you really think someone who just made half a million is gonna go and spend this money on a bunch of floating triangles.   
They're us 3 types of people in this forum
1. People who invested abit and now are waking up.
2. People that saw this from the start and were called trolls for warning people.
3. Delusional suck ups and ass kissers that believe  ane hope that if they keep praising the scamm coin  and architect and how great he is they, he will make them part of the team.

Fools he already got your money he doesn't need you no more.

I just don't get it. Not the coin, but you. You have done nothing but waste your time attempting to trash a coin that you say is a scam. Why? Why bother at all? Are you pretending to care about the 'morons' or 'suckers' that invested in the coin? Again, why? Maybe you should change your name to GuardianOfCrypto.

DELETED
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

Some people really do need to learn how to DYOR. This coin looks far superior to any release that i have seen this year. No if, ands, or buts about that. That is, of course, my opinion. You do not have to believe this at all. In fact, I know that there are people with serious doubt issues. This most likely stems from the vast majority of SCAMS that have perpetuated the alt coin scene lately.

You really can't blame some of these people. However when people ask questions like; What's good about this coin? That, to me, just goes to show how juvenile of an investor they really are. The details are spelled out in this thread. It is up to each individual investor to determine their level of risk and to decide if they 'think' the coin will be a worthy investment vehicle. One thing I have learned about crypto, is that anything is possible and that well thought out plans and coin architecture tends to triumph a c-cex ICO scam coin.

Those coins almost always scream scam. Take for example XBM. It was just another POS shit coin that had a promising start and then tanked. But hey, guess what? I got 40K coins at 1000 sats and dumped them at 3000 sats right before it tanked and the dev disappeared. So, I made money on a shit coin. That made me happy. I also lost my ass on a couple of other ICO coins. Yet I still continue to trade and invest. Crypto is not for weak hands. Plain and simple.

So, really, this all boils down to, research. With a little bit of personal trust and belief on top for good measure.

Carry on y'all.

Very well said. I think exactly the same thank you WarrEagle and find us on irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#archcoin
griffen1102

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

i agree update only takes a few minutes.  Angry

There have been many updates in the IRC so stop fucking bitching. If you only rely on BTCtalk for updates then you are inherently bad at trading.
lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

There have been many updates in the IRC so stop fucking bitching. If you only rely on BTCtalk for updates then you are inherently bad at trading.

- Do you have your new wallet in hand?
- Do you have your coins in your new wallet?

Since you're aggressive, I assume you don't have that in hand yet.
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:49:43 PM

- Do you have your new wallet in hand?
- Do you have your coins in your new wallet?

Since you're aggressive, I assume you don't have that in hand yet.
In the IRC somebody said new wallet by today, coins for tomorrow. Griffen, there is no need to be rude, if dev used this thread to promote the coin, updates should be here too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: