Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNMODERATED] CLUSTERCOIN Topic [OPEN DISCUSSION]  (Read 7381 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

how would a 51% attack work?

Does anyone know BTCXpress

He would know how to do this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

Its too late for a 51% Attack as bittrex already has the funds and just needs to send them to the dev.

But whats the news so far ? I got lost in the old thread more or less as so much is deleted/added ...

Did the Dev now finally posted a video proof of the tests he (claims to be) is doing with this superlogic ultrafuturistic world cluster simulation now ? This would clear pretty much of the accusations ...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:36:44 PM

dev is a asshole
who only has time for deleting posts and nothing else
this a confirmed scam
and if bittrex gives him his money its time to raise hell

its time to get smart you freaking idiots...
you all deserve to lose your money. your greed is limitless

put your money in stable coins, and help the devs trying to actually do something, not some idiots who can only compile a clone.

there are enough coins out there with potential, but you ignore this fact, what...there is no chance to make x458458 profit over night?

hope you lose your money IDIOTS

burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Can i ask is it that whatever the result of POD is, when it is finished, bittrex will transfer 350btc to essex?
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:47:59 PM

imagine if bittrex releases the funds and the dev dissapears, they would be ruined, aswell as they would get sued. i hope they are thinking of all this aswell.
their is quite a good bit of evidence that this could be a big scam, and if bittrex doesnt responsibly listen to the community and ends up releasing the funds and it turns out to be a scam, they are just as in on the scam as the scammers, them being enablers of the scam and will have much legal trouble because it could have been prevented

No sorry, go back to law school.

IF Bittrex doesnt' release the funds they can be sued, the terms will be met.

They are the escrow, they are not supposed to decide on what is right or wrong with the future of the coin, or what the dev did in the past.

There is an agreement, in black and white, they read the agreement, and if the agreement was met they release the money, if it was not met, they return the money.

They are the escrow, not the crypto police. it is a legal problem, its a contract, and it must be followed

you guys are grasping at straws here and blaming the wrong people

PPL get scammed, that will be also criminal, in US btc is legal money Cheesy
Here's the ringer - If btc is legal money, what CLSTR and bittrex are doing is purely illegal. Until the JOBS Act III is promulgated, there is no grounds for collecting money for an IPO.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:01:40 PM

imagine if bittrex releases the funds and the dev dissapears, they would be ruined, aswell as they would get sued. i hope they are thinking of all this aswell.
their is quite a good bit of evidence that this could be a big scam, and if bittrex doesnt responsibly listen to the community and ends up releasing the funds and it turns out to be a scam, they are just as in on the scam as the scammers, them being enablers of the scam and will have much legal trouble because it could have been prevented

They are the escrow, they are not supposed to decide on what is right or wrong with the future of the coin, or what the dev did in the past.

There is an agreement, in black and white, they read the agreement, and if the agreement was met they release the money, if it was not met, they return the money.

They are the escrow, not the crypto police. it is a legal problem, its a contract, and it must be followed

Here's the ringer - If btc is legal money, what CLSTR and bittrex are doing is purely illegal. Until the JOBS Act III is promulgated, there is no grounds for collecting money for an IPO.

complete nonsense LOL Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
discodancer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:03:34 PM

Maybe adding more smileys will help with your idiotic ness or lack of being able to google:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304163604579532251627028512

The obvious fact being "if btc being a legal tender" something I am unclear on.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:07:10 PM

Maybe adding more smileys will help with your idiotic ness or lack of being able to google:

No it is not considered money in the us. It is considered and asset, and usually viewed and a "token"

px66

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:08:39 PM

It is your fault, not Bittrex

I would lost total faith in Bittrex if they didn't release the money if the terms are met

"Its your fault", "We were only the escrow service" or "Investors should have done thier homework" is not a good defense against Conspiracy to Defraud, Wire Fraud and Racketeering charges.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:12:21 PM

It is your fault, not Bittrex

I would lost total faith in Bittrex if they didn't release the money if the terms are met

"Its your fault", "We were only the escrow service" or "Investors should have done thier homework" is not a good defense against Conspiracy to Defraud, Wire Fraud and Racketeering charges.

This is getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Where do you people come from

I'm actually shocked you could spell all those words

discodancer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

No it is not considered money in the us. It is considered and asset, and usually viewed and a "token"
So there you go. I am not completely aware of how a token would work in terms of raising money but my view is people should be aware of the rule:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/chancebarnett/2013/10/23/sec-jobs-act-title-iii-investment-being-democratized-moving-online/

provides a better clarification on raising money via crowd funding (ICO).
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

OMG the weirdos are really coming out of the woodwork now lol

This is getting good

(gets popcorn)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:28:56 PM

OMG the weirdos are really coming out of the woodwork now lol

This is getting good

(gets popcorn)

Bittrex CLSTR faq - https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:34:25 PM

It's nice to see everyone stopped placing the blame on Bittrex.

That was totally unfair as hell
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:50:21 PM

It's nice to see everyone stopped placing the blame on Bittrex.

That was totally unfair as hell

No kidding, It was really starting to piss me off.

They were just doing their jobs, correctly I might add.

On top of that it was taking the focus away from the person we should really be going after, The Cluster Coin DeV!!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE BTW, you piece of shit scumbag!!!

kindofasaint

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:13:01 PM

<void_username> and if you refund all 12 will still want to ICO with you
<mothermole1> haha
<Somekindabitcoin> I did nazi dat coming
<•bittrex-richie> void_username: maybe... maybe not... its hard to predict... i do know that a lot of the bigger players want us to hold up our end of the agreement

Pressure from the big players is all it takes, just like IRL... a lot of money at stake, money going directly into big pockets to fatten the load. I wonder who those big players are.

Two things are confirmed:

A crook dev: All the evidence is there, ips, accounts, ICO_DUDE aka "dev" rooting for the dev and with an active offer to buy more accounts. Can't provide proof of development, can't tweet from "his" twitter. Doesn't post on any thread but magically posts to his defense on the thread were it is confirmed to the same ips. etc etc etc. You didn't deliver anything, you won't lose anything. why do you insist on getting the btc?

ICO buyers: Yes it is our fault to buy the coins on a reputable exchange after doing our research (or not), thinking they wouldn't deal with scammers and them having more resources to filter what coins they list. Yes, but the USE fiasco happened. That is new evidence.

There is no legal agreement. This is down to ethics and what is morally right; hurting the very people that support you and helping a criminal get away with it while you still take your profits, or not.
It is common knowledge that there is indirectly a lot or money to be made from scammers and scammed victims, just like attorneys, there is a lot to be made from defending criminals by playing the system.
Facilitating scams is profitable, no doubt; hey! you're not breaking any laws apparently.

ICO buyers took the usual risks but had no way of knowing who excatly they were dealing with if the USE scam had not happened the same day on your very exchange. It is new concrete evidence, give it to the red cross or to your favorite charity or destroy the coins, I don't care. But do not give this crook more tools to keep on screwing the industry that feeds your "side project"
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

So I assume still no updates.. No PoD.. No Evidence "Proof of Development" regarding a Video of the Dev "testing" etc ?

Clouds are getting darker and darker...

Pre-FUD (not finally proven yet):

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

It is their job to give the "crook" our BTC, like it or not.

This is what we asked Bittrex to do. Plain and simple

It's black and white. No gray area here. Either the clusterfuck followed the terms or he didn't.

All the rest is just bullshit. Plain and simple. I would get my 2 BTC back if Bittrex did the WRONG thing.

But I don't think they will, they are the escrow and they are going to do their job as such. This is what we want them to do.

What don't people get about that? I guess when people stand to lose money they will convince themselves of anything. LOL

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

It's black and white. No gray area here. Either the clusterfuck followed the terms or he didn't.

All the rest is just bullshit. Plain and simple. I would get my 2 BTC back if Bittrex did the WRONG thing.

But I don't think they will, they are the escrow and they are going to do their job as such. This is what we want them to do.

What don't people get about that? I guess when people stand to lose money they will convince themselves of anything. LOL

Yeah well but its obvious that the scammers are using Bittrex reputation to make money from.. many wouldn't have invested if the IPO was on c-cex or <insertyourscamexhere>...

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:34:31 PM

Yeah well but its obvious that the scammers are using Bittrex reputation to make money from.. many wouldn't have invested if the IPO was on c-cex or <insertyourscamexhere>...

I totally agree, but isnt' that because we all know they are going to follow the terms of the agreement?

The terms should have had something about the coin operating as they said it would.

Not just a blockchain, wallet, etc.

That is what sucks here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: