Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:59:28 AM

yup i mentioned that is fashion, but i think following fashion is for idiots with no self respect, also coin launched yesterday so its to early

First u said

following fashion is for idiots with no self respect

And then

coin launched yesterday so its to early
and now i say why waste time with you!
You are an idiot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:00:22 AM

I am sorry but u already wasted your time with me.  Tongue

U can't turn back the clock.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:00:46 AM

I am sorry but u already wasted your time with me.  Tongue

U can't turn back the clock.
unfortunatly
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:30:48 AM

Good coin ? Where is PoD ?
lol, you think pod makes it better, or you just see its new fashion in crypto

Its a new fashion. Therefore its needed.
no its not needed, its just stupid to think that changes anything

PoD don't change anything. But it's needed, like u mention its fashion
yup i mentioned that is fashion, but i think following fashion is for idiots with no self respect, also coin launched yesterday so its to early

Proff of developer should be mandatory for EVERY new coin released. Anyone who doesn't think so is either a coin cloner themselves, some sort of shill for them or worried about losing their 0.001 BTC 'investment' in the coin.
And plus, leave your name calling to the schoolyard please children
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:41:16 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 06:03:56 PM by tbearhere

When is the exchange..?

isn't too early for this, the coin was release just 15 hours ago
IMO I think the dev should start making a move to get us there  Smiley

ps  good launch dev   Smiley
too early, if coin goes on exchange now it will be riped by multipools and dumped
what happened to nimbus coin, dev waited for 4 day now its worth 30sat or so  Cry
lost all
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:41:39 AM

I saw you in Theoremcoin (scamcoin) as may be miner or investor or both.And still you don't think PoD should be necessary?

PoD is a fresh start towards more transparency, though not 100% effective but its the only tool now we have. I don't see any coin which has PoD is deemed scam.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:55:18 AM

I saw you in Theoremcoin (scamcoin) as may be miner or investor or both.And still you don't think PoD should be necessary?

PoD is a fresh start towards more transparency, though not 100% effective but its the only tool now we have. I don't see any coin which has PoD is deemed scam.

I was in theore i am bot miner and investor, but i will again say PoD is not really a must, check BTCD do you see PoD and then check development and price
joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:01:08 PM

'Pod' is just another hustle run by hustlers
dataMaestro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:02:22 PM

Proff of developer should be mandatory for EVERY new coin released. Anyone who doesn't think so is either a coin cloner themselves, some sort of shill for them or worried about losing their 0.001 BTC 'investment' in the coin.

+1
Case in point, look at what happened with Cluster coin. PoD "helped" expose him for who he really is (or better said isn't). Roll Eyes
hellracer2011

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

I was in theore i am bot miner and investor, but i will again say PoD is not really a must, check BTCD do you see PoD and then check development and price

Then how we should stop scam? It's not 100% effective but one step towards more transparency and if community will support it more checks and balances will come in future.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

Then how we should stop scam? It's not 100% effective but one step towards more transparency and if community will support it more checks and balances will come in future.
You can't stop scam in crypto
hellracer2011

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:11:52 PM

Yes Just like crime, one can't but we could stop the scammers overrun the cypto. We could reduce the probability/chances of scams. By discouraging a newbie dev without PoD and  decide not to mine a newbie dev coin we can reduce the quantity of scams.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:29:14 PM

Yes Just like crime, one can't but we could stop the scammers overrun the cypto. We could reduce the probability/chances of scams. By discouraging a newbie dev without PoD and  decide not to mine a newbie dev coin we can reduce the quantity of scams.
newbie, now please go check crystal coin, usecoin and clstrcoin and you think that devs with not newbie accounts are better, don't forget you can buy account that is not newbie
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:29:44 PM

good coin
What good in this shit?
hellracer2011

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

newbie, now please go check crystal coin, usecoin and clstrcoin and you think that devs with not newbie accounts are better, don't forget you can buy account that is not newbie

Yeah right.But how many of them compare to total scams in crypto till date? PoD should be for all of them.

This coin dev should also do PoD.It will not completely stop scam,but act as a deterrent or prevent scam.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:35:52 PM

Flexible. It can be good , it can be bad.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

Yeah right.But how many of them compare to total scams in crypto till date? PoD should be for all of them.

This coin dev should also do PoD.It will not completely stop scam,but act as a deterrent or prevent scam.

Fine, no problem with me if dev wants it Smiley
hellracer2011

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:52:47 PM

Do you think any developer will want PoD?

The community will have to insist on it.The sufferer will have to demand PoD not the beneficiary.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:12:29 PM

The community will have to insist on it.The sufferer will have to demand PoD not the beneficiary.

what do you guys mean with pod? proof of dividend or proof of developer
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:23:11 PM

what do you guys mean with pod? proof of dividend or proof of developer
developer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: