Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:39:37 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 07:52:24 AM by cryptoholic11

Hi dev, what about PoD ? And some roadmap, price going down right now without any news ....

Block reward gonna double in a few days. Releasing news before that is not a good idea.

I know the block reward, soon we will reach 0 sato !!! Need PoD asap !!!

Dev already said he will make announcements after POW. And who cares if the price goes down to 1 sats? Take advantage of it and buy some cheap coins for gods sakes. Let those who are going to dump, dump now...instead of later.

Are you some kind of idiot, or what?HuhHuh Dev say, WTF !!! Where you live, on the moon HuhHuhHuh? May be you are part of the team, havent other explanation for your noob words ....

lmao. Go read the thread and the devs announcements. In the meantime stop panicking and bein paranoid...just take of advantage of the dumps. You clearly are a noobtard. FYI...ethancoin was at 4 sats at one point because of panicky paranoid noobs like you who were talking all sorts of nonesense, while smart money were silently buying. Guess what happened to ethancoin...it went up to 170 sats last week, and right now its correcting around 50 sats before the next rally (which is still 10x its low). So why dont you please stfu, stop panicking and either be patient and take advantage of these dumps, or go find another coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milan74

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:41:47 AM

We are happy to pre-annouce that we are in the stage of releasing a novel service for Flexiblecoin that has never been done to cryptocurrency. We are in the stage of testing and debugging.

Here is the abstract of the project:

We are launching a PAY PER POST CRYPTOCOIN Forum where people can earn flexiblecoins as reward for the posts they made.

Detailed whitepaper will be released in two days and the service will be up upon PoW end.

Please be tuned and we will not let people down.

Great to hear that, i think this is something new in crypto. Keep up good work, devs, you mentioned you are master and doctors, so bring new things for us Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
xaznarrac

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:50:02 AM

Retweet for exposure
Check out @btcvsltc's Tweet: https://twitter.com/btcvsltc/status/506347959735570432

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:52:31 AM

Hi dev, what about PoD ? And some roadmap, price going down right now without any news ....

Block reward gonna double in a few days. Releasing news before that is not a good idea.

I know the block reward, soon we will reach 0 sato !!! Need PoD asap !!!

Dev already said he will make announcements after POW. And who cares if the price goes down to 1 sats? Take advantage of it and buy some cheap coins for gods sakes. Let those who are going to dump, dump now...instead of later.

Are you some kind of idiot, or what?HuhHuh Dev say, WTF !!! Where you live, on the moon HuhHuhHuh? May be you are part of the team, havent other explanation for your noob words ....

lmao. Go read the thread and the devs announcements. In the meantime stop panicking and bein paranoid...just take of advantage of the dumps...you clearly are a noobtard. FYI...ethancoin was at 4 sats at one point because of panicky paranoid noobs like you were talking all sorts of nonesens, while smart money were silently buying. Guess what happened to ethancoin...it went up to 170 sats last week, and right now its correcting around 50 sats before the next rally (which is still 10x its low). So why dont you please stfu, stop panicking and either be patient and take advantage of these dumps, or go find another coin.

all are coins : tech, finer, pos, pesa, raw, darkcash, sum, ekita, quid, dos, zip, helliotrope, limi, swiss, mantis, theorem, hertz, intelli !! From last month, all coins was "dev said". So, you show me 1 coin, i show you more than 10. After ethancoin i stop read you, its pointless to talk with you !!!

BTW, good news dev !
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:58:54 AM

@kosaet...one day you will learn my friend.

kosaet
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:07:42 AM

This is the second conversation about PoD with user , after one in intelli forum. I was right then, i hope to be wrong now...
xaznarrac

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:08:10 AM

Upvote my reddit post

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2f5jc2/preannflex_payperpost_forum_coin_u
pdate/

Cryptocurrencyboard.com Dedicated to helping cryptocurrency newcomers.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:08:28 AM

We are happy to pre-annouce that we are in the stage of releasing a novel service for Flexiblecoin that has never been done to cryptocurrency. We are in the stage of testing and debugging.

We are launching a PAY PER POST CRYPTOCOIN Forum where people can earn flexiblecoins as reward for the posts they made.

Detailed whitepaper will be released in two days and the service will be up upon PoW end.

So flex coin will have unlimited coin supply to cater for pay per post ?
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

So flex coin will have unlimited coin supply to cater for pay per post ?

at present we will pay only  flexible coins and after completion of premine and mined coins , we will start paying in other altcoins 
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:18:06 AM

This is the second conversation about PoD with user , after one in intelli forum. I was right then, i hope to be wrong now...

POD isnt an end all. Scam devs can still fake accounts, names and ids. There are a few good POD coins which got dumped to shit btw. As long as the devs will be active, make announcements, and release features, that is all is needed imo. But lets ask the devs again for good measure...

@Dev, will you guys be doing some sort of POD, or give some info on who the team is? And will we see a more detailed road map of what to expect after the PPPC Forum?

kosaet
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:29:19 AM

POD isnt an end all. Scam devs can still fake accounts, names and ids. There are a few good POD coins which got dumped to shit btw. As long as the devs will be active, make announcements, and release features, that is all is needed imo. But lets ask the devs again for good measure...

@Dev, will you guys be doing some sort of POD, or give some info on who the team is? And will we see a more detailed road map of what to expect after the PPPC Forum?

I have deja vu, think that i ask about PoD and roadmap before 1 hour Smiley) . Cheers mate !
Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:32:35 AM

Wow this is really interesting I have seen forex companies doing this
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

POD + active dev = we have a winner!!!

Yes fake ids always exists but its hard to do for only a scam dev

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

just give us PoD and real names , everything. You basically want investment, better start  acting like a company.
kosaet
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:03:46 PM

I told first about PoD, fuck this dev, he is a scamer, i even think that he buy full member account !!!! WE ARE SCAMMED ....AGAIN !!!!!!!
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:07:59 PM

bittrex....bittrex Grin
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:09:05 PM

I told first about PoD, fuck this dev, he is a scamer, i even think that he buy full member account !!!! WE ARE SCAMMED ....AGAIN !!!!!!!

why are you guys panic ,what scam was happened here, did u check our announcement , we are going to launch a big thing which is far better than a POD, how do you conclude that we scam ...
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

why are you guys panic ,what scam was happened here, did u check our announcement , we are going to launch a big thing which is far better than a POD, how do you conclude that we scam ...
you will need the PoD to get on bittrex, so if everything is legit why not do it?
xrn

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:15:59 PM

Hi Techlover

Can you tell me how many people is in dev team? You are alone ?
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:22:16 PM

you will need the PoD to get on bittrex, so if everything is legit why not do it?

ok if you think Bittrex really needs it we will apply for POD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: