Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95162 times)
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:15:24 PM

Great! I think maybe our PoD is close to be released, thank you for your support, Bittrex Smiley
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:19:02 PM

Here....

we....

go!!!!!

Kiss
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:23:43 PM

Great news on the exchange and it appears that the switch to POS worked well.

Not a bad start.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

nice volume already Cheesy

first 15min 1.4btc Cheesy

will1988

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

it's very very good news Grin
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

Whats the market cap? What block we at?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:47:15 PM

We are happy to annouce our first project, a Pay Per Post Forum dedicated for Flexiblecoin and Cryptocurrency service and discussion -- thecryptoflex

The innovative part is that we create the "Pay per post" or "Proof of Post" for forum members, investors, as well as people who are new to cryptocurrency to be involved into the discussion and service in Flexiblecoin, as well as cryptocurrency. Through this forum, we can promote Flexiblecoin and bring more people into Cryptocurrency.

The Pay per post works as follows: Each member who make a post in thecryptoflex.com will receive one point, and when the forum member's total points reach 100, he/she can exchange it into 100 FLEX through the forum to his/her Flexiblecoin wallet, and will be able to use the 100 FLEX.

As far as we know, this is the first such kind of forum and service in cryptocurrency. We will keep coming up with innovative ideas to make more people involved in Flexiblecoin as well as cryptocurrency.

For more information, please visit
www.thecryptoflex.com

If you have questions/suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

This is SMF forum, when you mentioned all the diplomas you had and you want to bring inovation i thought you will make a real paid to post forum but i see you just made a SMF and will manually distribute FLEX for post, sorry but this is no inovation at least for me

Thanks for your comment. If we make you unsatisfied, I am sorry for it. Our aim is try to make majority of supporters happy, and you have supported us a lot in the past few days. Maybe our capability is not enough to make you satisfied, but we will keep coming up innovative ideas.
If you have suggestions, please feel free to contact us and we are willing to hear them and make improvements.
Yes i have a suggestion, how about pay per post forum that is done by you from scratch, that you can upgrade it as you want or members need and not to wait for someone to release a plugin for SMF so you can add it

EDIT: I still don't know what majority thinks, only i commented about forum, but copy/paste is not inovation

Thanks for your suggestion, IceColdTommy, as I added the p.s. just now, we don't want to exclude you from our supporters, and we will think about your suggestion.

With regards to innovation, I think maybe our philosophy is a little different. I value more on ideas and how to implement the ideas first (complete from idea to execution), and think about how to improve it later.
I agree with you that copy/paste is not a good thing, however, I think the SMF is a tool to execute our ideas of pay by post or Proof of Post, and the innovative part lies in here, not how to execute it.

Thanks again for your support, I think this is due to different philosophy in working on projects.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:19:09 PM

Keep up the good work Flex team. As long as development remains active and you guys keep releasing features, this project will be a success. I also agree with IceColdTommy that copy/past is no innovation, but if you guys can add to it and innovate what already exists, then awesome.

If anybody hasn't scene the Logo Contest Thread, here it is again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770909. Please post your logos there.

The donation address is FU9oP5p6bKhyRbGpJtAYdWkHty4E2cVBds and should already have 125k FLEX for first. Please donate if you  support the project!

zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

Thanks all who make it possible that this coin is now on Bittrex.... Take your time dev do only great announcements, maybe you can make a roadmap for the next 3 months....
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

We are happy to annouce our first project, a Pay Per Post Forum dedicated for Flexiblecoin and Cryptocurrency service and discussion -- thecryptoflex

The innovative part is that we create the "Pay per post" or "Proof of Post" for forum members, investors, as well as people who are new to cryptocurrency to be involved into the discussion and service in Flexiblecoin, as well as cryptocurrency. Through this forum, we can promote Flexiblecoin and bring more people into Cryptocurrency.

The Pay per post works as follows: Each member who make a post in thecryptoflex.com will receive one point, and when the forum member's total points reach 100, he/she can exchange it into 100 FLEX through the forum to his/her Flexiblecoin wallet, and will be able to use the 100 FLEX.

As far as we know, this is the first such kind of forum and service in cryptocurrency. We will keep coming up with innovative ideas to make more people involved in Flexiblecoin as well as cryptocurrency.

For more information, please visit
www.thecryptoflex.com

If you have questions/suggestions, please feel free to contact us.

This is SMF forum, when you mentioned all the diplomas you had and you want to bring inovation i thought you will make a real paid to post forum but i see you just made a SMF and will manually distribute FLEX for post, sorry but this is no inovation at least for me

Thanks for your comment. If we make you unsatisfied, I am sorry for it. Our aim is try to make majority of supporters happy, and you have supported us a lot in the past few days. Maybe our capability is not enough to make you satisfied, but we will keep coming up innovative ideas.
If you have suggestions, please feel free to contact us and we are willing to hear them and make improvements.
Yes i have a suggestion, how about pay per post forum that is done by you from scratch, that you can upgrade it as you want or members need and not to wait for someone to release a plugin for SMF so you can add it

EDIT: I still don't know what majority thinks, only i commented about forum, but copy/paste is not inovation

Thanks for your suggestion, IceColdTommy, as I added the p.s. just now, we don't want to exclude you from our supporters, and we will think about your suggestion.

With regards to innovation, I think maybe our philosophy is a little different. I value more on ideas and how to implement the ideas first (complete from idea to execution), and think about how to improve it later.
I agree with you that copy/paste is not a good thing, however, I think the SMF is a tool to execute our ideas of pay by post or Proof of Post, and the innovative part lies in here, not how to execute it.

Thanks again for your support, I think this is due to different philosophy in working on projects.
I am a supporter of this coin and i should say a big one, i mine from day 1 and still have all mined coins, never sold one as i think its undervalued, but i will again say, you wont be able to make a good new implementations on your current platform SMF, and it will be way to hard to move to another later if it is needed. The pay per post is first time in crypto but not first time online, sites like that exsist and based from what i have seen on those sites own platform is a must, pay to post is not just a forum where some members add macrobots that can post all day and boost points, a lot of stuff is needed and a lot of protection which SMF currently lacks
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

Thanks all who make it possible that this coin is now on Bittrex.... Take your time dev do only great announcements, maybe you can make a roadmap for the next 3 months....

+1

Devs, after POD is finished, perhaps a general road map would be nice. Yes, Flex is undervalued, but besides the pay per post forum, potential investors and new comers should know whats in store for the future and what they will be investing on. (you dont have to give away too much or any specific ETAs of course, just a general blueprint would do imo). For example you guys can say youre working on a new anon system, but dont give away on how it works until it is relatively close to being released. Just some thoughts.

EDIT...some coins have roadmap where they list the name of the feature with no explanations or whitepapers until the week of release.

ayminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

truly some road map would def be of benefit.

The chat thingy doesn't just cut it for me. I believe this dev can do better
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:46:59 PM

Why are you still not publishing the premine address, i don't see that as hard, or maybe you are hiding something?
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:55:32 PM

Why are you still not publishing the premine address, i don't see that as hard, or maybe you are hiding something?

He need a blockexplorer first
Block Explorer with Rich list - 100000 FLEX

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:00:28 PM

130m coins
1% premine
No premine address
No block explorer ?!

Next please...
Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:04:21 PM

130m coins
1% premine
No premine address
No block explorer ?!

Next please...

Block explorer is in the wallet dumbass.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:06:49 PM

I'm interested in pod. Has second developer sent in info yet?
SkyValeey

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

Good, but first you have to set regular explorer imo.

Where's premine address? Why 1% not 0.5% or less?

Why not @ http://coinmarketcap.com/ yet?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:09:37 PM

130m coins
1% premine
No premine address
No block explorer ?!

Next please...

Block explorer is in the wallet dumbass.
wow, really, can you tell me how much coins some address has with that explorer?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

I'm interested in pod. Has second developer sent in info yet?
POD is still not done here, which is very strange becouse i saw a coin that was launched on 5th this month and now it has a POD done already
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: