Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
pbardak

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:56:56 PM

I would think since your tying a crypto coin to your forum www.flexisci.com,  there would at least be a section on cryptocurrency.   Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

The reason that I want to expand to the scientific research is because it is my expertise, and as far as I know, most of them don't have an idea on crypto-currency. In order for success, I think we need new supporters from other areas besides the community in bitcointalk.

To answer your question why this forum provides service to scientific researchers, you may see we have Scientific News, Journals, etc for researchers who don't have enough time to look at every journal to get some information on the most important discoveries, and also for those who want to submit their papers to get some discussion, and to those who have questions to get help on their specific research, any post some career info for those who want to find a job, that is my aim.

As I mentioned in the statement, some people may think it is not a good idea, but I think time will tell whether it is true or not (a few years ago when my friend released a forum on another topic, I also thought it was not smart, but it turned out that I was wrong).

Yet, can you answer me one more thing, how this forum encourages people in buying and holding FLEX and will we see some real crypto project for this coin, that will gave purpose and use to it?

The intention of this project is that as we have more users, we will recommend users to use FLEX for some bounty after providing help, etc., and slowly they will realize it is a good way to for bounty payment.

As I mentioned earlier, this current project is to accommodate some niche market as I have seen plenty of opportunity there, and I believe it is a practical purpose for this coin. It may be a slow process in the crypto-currency world, but I will work hard to arrive the aim eventually.

With regards to the "real crypto project" (I think I understand what you mean, but I don't agree with you that only those are real projects), if you are talking about anonymous transaction, it is not difficult for us to implement, but we are not sure about the aim for the anonymity. For other big projects such as blockchain 2.0, decentralized markets, etc., we may implement in the future when the technology is more mature, but it is not determined. We don't want to make a big announcement and later found out that we are unable to deliver it.
I am not thinking about anonimity, lately everyone asks for it but never uses it, its stupid thing to have especialy when you can copy paste it Smiley
As for giving FLEX as bounty is never good for the coin, i have seen what happens in many coins, bounties are just dumped instantly after received so that will put the coin back.
Niche wont work in crypto, if you have researched niche why not make tons of niche sites and use funds to back your coin, i also have another interesting idea but i might tell you latter coz i am working a site for it Smiley But anyway there are planty ways to incorporate coin in web sites and give it value.
Bottom line is that currently this is another copy/paste coin that offers nothing new to the community
What happened with Flexiblecoin-FLEX  Innovation a Head

I don't want to argue with you, if you think it is nothing new, you are standing at your position to look at my work.
We will walk out a way forward.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:17:26 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

The reason that I want to expand to the scientific research is because it is my expertise, and as far as I know, most of them don't have an idea on crypto-currency. In order for success, I think we need new supporters from other areas besides the community in bitcointalk.

To answer your question why this forum provides service to scientific researchers, you may see we have Scientific News, Journals, etc for researchers who don't have enough time to look at every journal to get some information on the most important discoveries, and also for those who want to submit their papers to get some discussion, and to those who have questions to get help on their specific research, any post some career info for those who want to find a job, that is my aim.

As I mentioned in the statement, some people may think it is not a good idea, but I think time will tell whether it is true or not (a few years ago when my friend released a forum on another topic, I also thought it was not smart, but it turned out that I was wrong).

Yet, can you answer me one more thing, how this forum encourages people in buying and holding FLEX and will we see some real crypto project for this coin, that will gave purpose and use to it?

The intention of this project is that as we have more users, we will recommend users to use FLEX for some bounty after providing help, etc., and slowly they will realize it is a good way to for bounty payment.

As I mentioned earlier, this current project is to accommodate some niche market as I have seen plenty of opportunity there, and I believe it is a practical purpose for this coin. It may be a slow process in the crypto-currency world, but I will work hard to arrive the aim eventually.

With regards to the "real crypto project" (I think I understand what you mean, but I don't agree with you that only those are real projects), if you are talking about anonymous transaction, it is not difficult for us to implement, but we are not sure about the aim for the anonymity. For other big projects such as blockchain 2.0, decentralized markets, etc., we may implement in the future when the technology is more mature, but it is not determined. We don't want to make a big announcement and later found out that we are unable to deliver it.
I am not thinking about anonimity, lately everyone asks for it but never uses it, its stupid thing to have especialy when you can copy paste it Smiley
As for giving FLEX as bounty is never good for the coin, i have seen what happens in many coins, bounties are just dumped instantly after received so that will put the coin back.
Niche wont work in crypto, if you have researched niche why not make tons of niche sites and use funds to back your coin, i also have another interesting idea but i might tell you latter coz i am working a site for it Smiley But anyway there are planty ways to incorporate coin in web sites and give it value.
Bottom line is that currently this is another copy/paste coin that offers nothing new to the community
What happened with Flexiblecoin-FLEX  Innovation a Head

I don't want to argue with you, if you think it is nothing new, you are standing at your position to look at my work.
We will walk out a way forward.
This is no argue, i am just pointing out what i see here
And i will be also walking out from FLEX
Wish you best luck with your coin
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

So the update I've been waiting for isn't really even related to the coin? What the actual fuck? I'm ruined.

It is related to the FLEX, a project to attract more supporters for FLEX. I want to use my expertise to attract more supporters.
It maybe a slow process to form the community, but I think we will arrive there.
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

How is it related to FLEX? How will FLEX be required to use the site? Why would people who are interested in research (and not crypto) go through the process of getting set up with BTC and an exchange account to buy FLEX for use on the forum?

As I mentioned, it is a project of FLEX. Now FLEX is not mandatory required in the site, because it is just started (the first project, the pay per post, wasn't accepted well so we didn't implement it right after launch this time, but we may implement it in the future when we have enough user basis.)

In order to use FLEX, they don't need to buy them initially (currently I will pay those who post useful information in the forum, with the premine and the coins I mined and bought). Once a community is formed, FLEX will get more users, and at that time we will see people willing to use FLEX. This is my aim.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:11:30 PM

How is it related to FLEX? How will FLEX be required to use the site? Why would people who are interested in research (and not crypto) go through the process of getting set up with BTC and an exchange account to buy FLEX for use on the forum?

As I mentioned, it is a project of FLEX. Now FLEX is not mandatory required in the site, because it is just started (the first project, the pay per post, wasn't accepted well so we didn't implement it right after launch this time, but we may implement it in the future when we have enough user basis.)

In order to use FLEX, they don't need to buy them initially (currently I will pay those who post useful information in the forum, with the premine and the coins I mined and bought). Once a community is formed, FLEX will get more users, and at that time we will see people willing to use FLEX. This is my aim.

You will lose many of the early adopters and gain less or no new members, and that is bad
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:42:17 PM

I'll tell you what. I'll give you 2 million FLEX to set up a coin for me, which I'll then maintain and improve. Then I'll hold my other 3 million FLEX until hell freezes over.

I am sorry, you are off-topic, please keep on discussing about FLEX.
pbardak

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:07:38 PM

Guess I'm selling.

If you sell now, you're most likely going to miss out on future profits.  There looks to be good buy support <21 Sat.  I'm guessing some folks will be buying up all these cheap coins to become rich in a future pump. I'm going to hold mine and wait to sell.

Dev, Not sure if you're aware, the altcoin seen is a platform for innovation in crypto currencies, bitcoin 2.0 stuff. There is none of that here.  If I were you, I'd pool some other resources and the ideas of others, make this into a coin that people want to keep and invest in. 

FLEX in its' current state is only good for P&D's now
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:12:26 PM

Guess I'm selling.

If you sell now, you're most likely going to miss out on future profits.  There looks to be good buy support <21 Sat.  I'm guessing some folks will be buying up all these cheap coins to become rich in a future pump. I'm going to hold mine and wait to sell.

Dev, Not sure if you're aware, the altcoin seen is a platform for innovation in crypto currencies, bitcoin 2.0 stuff. There is none of that here.  If I were you, I'd pool some other resources and the ideas of others, make this into a coin that people want to keep and invest in. 

FLEX in its' current state is only good for P&D's now
FLEX already had PUMP so i don't think there will be one soon, so anyway good luck
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:14:23 PM

Not off topic at all. I offered to make a large transaction in FLEX. Unfortunately you agree FLEX is worthless.

3 million? No? Didn't think so.

Let the record show that the developer of FLEX feels that 3 million FLEX isn't worth a couple days of work.

You are talking about paying us FLEX for you to develop your coin, this is off-topic because what we provide development and service is FLEX. That is why I believe you are off-topic, even if you pay 10 Million FLEX, we will not provide such service because it is out of our range of service.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

Not off topic at all. I offered to make a large transaction in FLEX. Unfortunately you agree FLEX is worthless.

Let the record show that the developer of FLEX feels that 3 million FLEX isn't worth a couple days of work.

You are talking about paying us FLEX for you to develop your coin, this is off-topic because what we provide development and service is FLEX. That is why I believe you are off-topic, even if you pay 10 Million FLEX, we will not provide such service because it is out of our range of service.

Why out of range, you created the coin right, at least you will have the first thing paid in FLEX
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:23:10 PM

Why out of range, you created the coin right, at least you will have the first thing paid in FLEX

Suppose you are a developer of your coin, and you charge fee for creating other coins, is it fair to the current holders of your coin?
To me, I believe you should focus on your coin and its development and service.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:26:36 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:57:48 PM by cryptoholic11

To Icecoldtommy,

Flex needs features to be wanted by the scientific community. Right now there is no other difference between Flex and any other shitcoin. Why would they choose Flex? Start working on Flex instead of these meaningless side forums. This is what you thought was so important and people might steal your ideas? Are you joking man.

techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:47:23 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

Flex needs features to be wanted by the scientific community. Right now there is no other difference between Flex and any other shitcoin. Why would they choose Flex? Start working on Flex instead of these meaningless side forums. This is what you thought was so important and people might steal your ideas? Are you joking man.

Don't know why it get so much criticism, until now I still believe it is a good and new idea that has not been done in crypto-currency before, and this makes me sad.
Next update in wallet we may put thecryptoflex and flexisci into the wallet as two icons to make it easier to access.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:54:20 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

Don't know why it get so much criticism, until now I still believe it is a good and new idea that has not been done in crypto-currency before, and this makes me sad.
Next update in wallet we may put thecryptoflex and flexisci into the wallet as two icons to make it easier to access.

You have great projects with these side forums, but they have NOTHING to do with crypto currencies. If you want to make your own mark in crypto, create technical innovation that is unique and practical. For example, recently it was anonymity, then encrypted messaging, now it seems to have shifted into mobile platforms and side-chain applications. No offense, but i think your forums are meaningless and could exist without a coin. Did you really need to make your own coin for this? If your main focus were these forums and the "scientific community," wouldnt it make much more sense to have used Bitcoin as means of payment since BTC is much more established and popular? Why create a featureless coin that has nothing to offer and make investors lose more money? I dont get it, please do explain.

EDIT: This is why you should have had a rought outline of a road map from the beginning, so only investors who agreed and believed in your vision would invest.

techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:14:58 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

You have great projects with these side forums, but they have NOTHING to do with crypto currencies. If you want to make your own mark in crypto, create technical innovation that is unique and practical. For example, recently it was anonymity, then encrypted messaging, now it seems to have shifted into mobile platforms and side-chain applications. No offense, but i think your forums are meaningless and could exist without a coin. Did you really need to make your own coin for this? If your main focus were these forums and the "scientific community," wouldnt it make much more sense to have used Bitcoin as means of payment since BTC is much more established and popular? Why create a featureless coin that has nothing to offer and make investors lose more money? I dont get it, please do explain.

EDIT: This is why you should have had a rought outline of a road map from the beginning, so only investors who agreed and believed in your vision would invest.

Some successful forums and websites has their own coin system for bounties, however, they are centralized, here I want to implement FLEX as a decentralized coin system for the forum, and I think they will back each other, the Forum will make the FLEX have more acceptance, and the FLEX will make the forum better because of its decentralized feature.  That is the relationship between them.

The reason we don't use bitcoin is because we want to use a crypto-currency released by us, so we can have some sort of control over it.

The reason I didn't mention the idea in the beginning is that, as you may see, it is not difficult to be copied and then we are not the first to do it.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

I dont think anybody is going to jump out their seats to copy this "feature." It's not a feature!

Just one question, is it always going to be featureless or will Flex offer anything tangible and technical? The truth is that this coin is dying, and without any technicality, Ill give it another 2-3 weeks before its dead and gone, delisted from bittrex. You might as well copy and paste some features from other coins, like anon and messaging, just so it could stay afloat. I cant even dump my coins with the current buy support...looks like another bagholding nightmare. I sincerely ask you to focus on the coin and not the scientific stuff. Worry about the scientific forums and stuff after you have worked on making the COIN feature packed and innovative.

techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

I dont think anybody is going to jump out their seats to copy this "feature." It's not a feature!

Just one question, is it always going to be featureless or will Flex offer anything tangible and technical? The truth is that this coin is dying, and without any technicality, Ill give it another 2-3 weeks before its dead and gone, delisted from bittrex. You might as well copy and paste some features from other coins, like anon and messaging, just so it could stay afloat. I cant even dump my coins with the current buy support...looks like another bagholding nightmare. I sincerely ask you to focus on the coin and not the scientific stuff. Worry about the scientific forums and stuff after you have worked on making the COIN feature packed and innovative.

Don't know why you think it is not a feature..

In my opinion, crypto-currency needs to reach out for new acceptance, other than current users who are active in bitcointalk.

As I mentioned, anon is not difficult to implement, but we don't see why we need to implement it.
I cannot guarantee other features such as decentralized exchange and block chain 2.0, we may implement it when it becomes more mature.

I have been honest since day 1, and I don't want to cheat anybody by saying we are making unrealistic projects and in the end unable to deliver it.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:46:36 PM

i dumped mine lost half of my investment as opposed to all. You'll be holding bags forever waiting for a pump. Better to take the loss and get into a coin that's having active development done in my opinion. I'm not going to hold these bags. Cheers to whoever has stronger hands than me.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

Don't know why you think it is not a feature..

In my opinion, crypto-currency needs to reach out for new acceptance, other than current users who are active in bitcointalk.

As I mentioned, anon is not difficult to implement, but we don't see why we need to implement it.
I cannot guarantee other features such as decentralized exchange and block chain 2.0, we may implement it when it becomes more mature.

I have been honest since day 1, and I don't want to cheat anybody by saying we are making unrealistic projects and in the end unable to deliver it.

imho, the coin itself needs to bring some innovatin before it can reach out for accpetance. Right now it has nothing to offer, and these forums arent features unique to the coin. They can exist with or without the coin. Nobody will care about these forums, certainly not investors of crypto. The market doesnt lie. Good luck. Like I said, if you keep at it like this, this coin will be dead and gone in no time. Work on technical features, and if you cant, then hire coders. Good luck, but as of now, delisting is not too far out in the horizon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: