Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unobtanium In-House Exchange  (Read 104897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:23:31 AM

TL:DR Version.

Litecoin has highest velocity, if that is true why has it crashed in price or is it the velocity that prevented it from completely dieing off.
PeerCoin has always held it's position in terms of coin market value and has a reasonably high velocity. I consider this a result of it's internal facility and merchant functionality.
If I was to put my money where my mouth was I would say that DVCs can offer UNO an internal merchent and function facility.

------------------------
Extrapolated below.
------------------------

Speaking with mark today we had a brief discussion about the low volume thing. It's an issue and it is something that needs to be talked about.

My first thought though, relativity.

Crypto currencies are complex scenario's. We have value of a thing compared to value of a thing related to any number of differant fiat values all shifting in relevance and relativity. It's not simple. Some people have a real eye for it, some people seem to see through it barely noticing the intangible amount of differential spinning wildly out of control. Some days I relish the opportunity to throw the maths around but mostly, its a headache.

This is relevant to the DVC project in that we need to find a solution to the problem, but first we must establish the reality of the problem. So often with crypto's I have fallen into the psychology of a problem.

There is something simple to consider though.

Coin A is very popular. It has a 1000 coin hard limit and is worth 1000 USD. Every day 100 USD of trading is done.

Coin B is very popular. It has a 10 000 coin hard limit and is worth 500 000 USD. Every day 400 USD of trading is done.

Which is better 'technically'. Which coin has a more profitable short/mid/long term outlook. Which coin do you have a secret affair with and which coin do you take home to your mother.

If we ignore fiat we get a very different conclusion than if we prioritize fiat, and what if we share the prioritization.

I have long stated that the metrics available to us are poor quality and that means our analysis are poor quality. Add to this the levels of relative relationships between fiat value, transactions costs, exchange costs, simplicity of purchasing, merchant facility and at the core the community of a project and it seems most people in the feild are at best taking educated guesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, lets talk about UNO and the velocity issue (low volume) if indeed that is what it is.

I'm using coinmarket because despite it being well behind in data and sometimes wrong I am comfortable with it.

Current details

$568,815 USD | 1,507 BTC value cap
$999 USD | 3BTC Velocity
192,361 UNO in circulation.

If I'm not mistaken that's 0.1756% velocity.

Bitcoin is at 0.365% and Litecoin at 2.19% and Doge at 1.274% and PeerCoin at 1.025% and NXT at 0.18%

If volume was a primary indicator of coin health I'd be wondering wtf happened to lite-coin or is it its crash in value that has facilitated such velocity?

NXT is currently hitting what I would call it's floor value and it's velocity is lower than I remember it being in the past though memory can't be used for analysis. i don't want to see NXT fall much further. It would shake my faith in the technology especially considering the recent success of so many Assets based on it.
PeerCoin has held it's position solidly in overall value since launch despite it not being relatively quiet coin marketing wise. It has quite a high velocity perhaps related to it's inbuilt DNS service thus internal merchant facility and function.
Bitcoin is doing its pump n dump breakout of the slump thing. Also its position as first to market gives it a significantly different analysis scenario.
Litecoin should be in death throws and yet it seems to most functionally used coin of all though we can't a certain what that use is be it trading, weed sales or p2p high fives.
Doge should be higher than it is, considering it's value as the internet high five mechanism. Though perhaps the behaviour of Bitcoin at the moment has everyone on their toes.

Does anybody know where we can find metrics to separate exchange specific volume amounts. Though in hind-site that would screw the details additionally since many merchants likely use exchanges for both conversion and storage due to simplicity. We are working with intuition and poor data, as well as subscribing to a et of metrics I don't feel justify the complexity of the crypto scene.

If I was to put my money where my mouth was I would say that DVCs can offer UNO an internal merchent and function facility.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:29:48 AM

Un-Ex   20/11/2014 [Western Australia – a half a day ahead of the U.S.]

Price: 'solid': .0079/.0073

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/133
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNO
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/UNO/BTC
https://coinbroker.io/trade/?symbol=UNO.BTC;

Trusted Traders:

# Wickedsick, two stars
# Mark (IMZ), two stars
# Edgar, two stars
# Falling Knife, one star
# Bitcoin Charlie, four stars
# Vector iso, one star
# Ian (IMZ), two stars
# Benefactor, two stars
# Layer1gfx, two stars
# Sirsmokesalot, two stars
# Philogus, three stars (big trade but)
# Korlic, one star
# Repunza, one star
# Martinw79, one star

Physical Bullion:

$US16.09 – looking a little more stable/bullish (not much but . . . )

Here is Escrow V500
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:04:15 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 08:51:46 PM by BitcoinNational

re: velocity

UNO   0.17%      velocity = mc/vol
BTC   0.37%
LTC   2.19%
Doge 1.27%
Peer  1.03%
NXT   0.18%

*Suspect of LTC. In fewest words: Chineses Exchanges (Lee)
About 5 months back I noticed the ratio between btc/ltc in trade volume is 10:1
It is that ratio almost every time I check ... too perfect ... my guess programed in some line of code.
But if you can't make it, fake it.  LTC may have faked its way into being the 'silver' of digital coins.  Doge is also suspect given it has some Chinese market influence.  But it is doge, and it is bigger than Pepsi or Apple in buzz buzz trendy.  

Say we shoot for 0.33% and happy if we maintain 0.20% 30day average.

I don't think its time to worry, and I don't think the end is near.

In a perfect world we could solve low volume with merchant to merchant transactions.

Un-Ex can provide some fixed rates of exchange for the merchants.
Like to get the brew house on board first.  Buggers won't respond Sad
Also BigTimes silver wallets can be fixed prices too so can get the merchant ball rolling.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:26:04 AM

@ B.N.: nice post on volumes!

Backlog:

Hedges has been unpacked – monies returned.

@ Bitcoin National, ‘option to go public’? Nuh:

although DVC is an Nxt asset (‘home-base’ the SAE), we will never trade it there – or an unknowing outsider might simply buy one!

Rather, DVC are a rare and exclusive coin, traded only TT2TT on Un-Ex. The only trading-pair will be Uno/DVC. [Actually, 'VTTs' -- Verified Trusted Traders -- will be the DVC community; and I hope that that will be soon be all TTs. Truly, the more the merrier.]

@ Bitcoin Charlie:

Further experimental assets?
Everyone has the right to launch projects, but I beg on bended knee that DVC be given a chance to blossom. It’s a grand project.

‘Arranging prices’:
the ‘basic arithmetic’ is just that. This is an experiment in the Holy Grail of price-independence. I have little doubt that DVC (which are still Hedges!) will be traded at a premium, at least some times.

m
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 05:15:25 PM

Looking to sell a couple of UNO via PayPal, up to, get me some trust Smiley

please shoot me a PM and remember, I'm not online constantly- though the forum does run in the background of my computer a lot.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:17:13 PM

@ BTS: go, you!! I haven't figured out Paypal -- but if push comes to shove, we'll manage a trade in order to get you a rating.

Will send PM on How to Verify later today.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:25:34 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 12:47:40 AM by BitcoinCharlie

All, I now have an NXT wallet installed, what's the next step?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:58:40 AM

Woo hoo! Of course, secure your pass phrase (Very Different System!)

Post your Nxt address here. I will send you 50 Nxt, which you will need for transaction fees.

Then you send me a couple of Nxt back. That should complete the setting-up.

Mark

[Ian and I are gonna 'hang back' a little, perhaps a month, so no one can find cause for concern.]
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:29:26 AM

Woo hoo! Of course, secure your pass phrase (Very Different System!)

Post your Nxt address here. I will send you 50 Nxt, which you will need for transaction fees.

Then you send me a couple of Nxt back. That should complete the setting-up.

Mark

[Ian and I are gonna 'hang back' a little, perhaps a month, so no one can find cause for concern.]

NXT-5278-HTMV-Y3GZ-CHZHY

IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:11:24 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 04:58:15 AM by IMZ

I owe you a beer, B.C.:

there should be in red a 'public key.' (Only every used the once, to activate). Please send it.

1st Amendment: I see that you are 'live.' Ian will be here shortly -- he's the Nxt whizz.

See if 2,500 'Nxttycoin' turns up in your Nxt wallet. If it has, then we're doin' real well: Nxtty and DVC are stable mates. It'll be in the 'Assets' box.

And I will pull some Nxt from the vault, so all 'incoming Nxt/DVC-ers' can have 50 for their transaction fees.

2nd Amendment: woo hoo!! I sent 2500 Nxtty to you from the SAE, and 2500 to you from my Nxt wallet -- you should have 5000

And: I added you as my first contact in my Nxt wallet.

Now I suggest I post this first verification notice over on the main thread:

"
Verifications:
please, may we pop in and out here to get help with verifications?
Bitcoin Charlie and I have completed a small international bullion trade. So, I vouch for him. If he posts here that he pledges to hold two or four ounces of silver (in order to get his 1 or 2 DVC!), will someone else vouch for him?
(Ian and I shall hang back about a month, so no one will think there’s Anything Going On!)
And I shall give everyone 50 Nxt with their DVC because the transfer fee for all assets is 1 Nxt (and there’s some other stuff!)"

?
m
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:54:02 AM

NXT-9H8W-2722-B4Z5-B6TXB
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:49:00 AM

Un-Ex   21/11/2014 [Western Australia – a half a day ahead of the U.S.]

Price: 'solid': .00788/.00740

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/133
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNO
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/UNO/BTC
https://coinbroker.io/trade/?symbol=UNO.BTC;

Trusted Traders:

# Wickedsick, two stars
# Mark (IMZ), two stars
# Edgar, two stars
# Falling Knife, one star
# Bitcoin Charlie, four stars
# Vector iso, one star
# Ian (IMZ), two stars
# Benefactor, two stars
# Layer1gfx, two stars
# Sirsmokesalot, two stars
# Philogus, three stars (big trade but)
# Korlic, one star
# Repunza, one star
# Martinw79, one star

Physical Bullion:

$US16.29: looking a tad better

Here is Escrow V500
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:59:51 AM

One: I have allocated .25 Btc of my own to cover small first purchases that get someone a TT Rating.

Two: woo hoo!! Both Bitcoin Charlie and Edgar should by now have in their wallets 50 Nxt for transaction fees (a gift from me) and 2500 'Nxttycoin,' a 'stable mate' of DVC.

Three: Both Bitcoin Charlie and Edgar are TTs.

Four: let's start our first verifications. It will be easier for Bitcoin Charlie -- Is it sufficient (I am not in charge) that receives just one 'vouch' from someone else who knows him to be an established bullion owner?

I have bought silver from B.C. I am well and truly satisfied that he is competent to have two or four ounces of silver in the vault, to cover his DVC.

Bit harder for Edgar! Suggestions? (and we are establishing Our Model here, guys, so please think out loud!) Has anyone bought silver from Edgar? Could he buy a little silver and post a screen shot of the receipt (as we did with the Clean-Up Array funds)? Would we be satisfied with a screen shot of him with the bullion in question? A meet-up with a fellow Uno community member -- physical sighting?

If the process is not vigorous,  DVC will never be truly trusted!!
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:37:29 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 09:19:07 AM by edgar

thanks for the deposits.

i have returned some NXT with a short note to see if you are able to read encrypted messages.

i must admit im not 100% with the NXT wallet and its many features but feet first will do.
IMZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:49:47 AM

Oh wow!!! This is splendid!!!!  (I guessed from your posts that you were north of me. I am absolute bottom left hand corner of Australia -- and I came across the border in 1984, at Hat Yai, while drinking Mekong Whiskey with two Thai police officers in the cafeteria car of the Antara Bangsa out of Penang.)

I will check my Nxt wallet for messages.

And I will cross post this on the main thread.

Mark
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:05:39 PM

Oh wow!!! This is splendid!!!!  (I guessed from your posts that you were north of me. I am absolute bottom left hand corner of Australia -- and I came across the border in 1984, at Hat Yai, while drinking Mekong Whiskey with two Thai police officers in the cafeteria car of the Antara Bangsa out of Penang.)

I will check my Nxt wallet for messages.

And I will cross post this on the main thread.

Mark

I like the picture.

I did receive 50 whatevers that you sent.

I did not have a NXT message from you

sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

Alrighty, never used nxt before. Looks delightfully complicated and simple at the same time.

NXT-S5X4-5STA-CX3J-F8TWX is my account? and then it has some stuff about a public key to be used when funding for the first time?

I would beg to argue that dvc can never be fully trusted as it is built by man and i trust no man completely. I have different levels of trust with everyone in my life. I trust this as much as i can allow my self to trust it, just as much as i trusted btcharlie to send his items to me in exchange for unos. I trust until i have no reason to trust.

The photos are okay, but how do we know it is edgar in the photos? I jacked the idea of a dated item with your username in the photos from boromarket.com (plug for them!) as that was their quick and dirty proof of ownership. Yeah you could still work with people to cheat people but i doubt that would take place, even still it would only be two ounces or so , not a huge setback.

I can vouch for bitcoin charlie. Made two separate exchanges with him and they were buttery smooth. I could exchange silver to edgar for some unos if he were to split the difference on shipping costs with me although it would most likely be cheapest for him to try to acquire through a website that offers closer shipping options. Throwing it out there that i am willing to work something out if it comes down to it.

How much silver is too much for a tt to hold, is the cap set at 4 ounces?

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 04:43:39 PM by BitcoinNational

NXT-SPZM-TDZU-6RH5-C5FQ2

i might just be in the same banana boat as Ed
no silver bullion in these parts
but yes got plenty of slightly below .99 gold (.965 very cash liquid too less the shops 'cleaning fee')

Grin

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

Alrighty, never used nxt before. Looks delightfully complicated and simple at the same time.

NXT-S5X4-5STA-CX3J-F8TWX is my account? and then it has some stuff about a public key to be used when funding for the first time?

I would beg to argue that dvc can never be fully trusted as it is built by man and i trust no man completely. I have different levels of trust with everyone in my life. I trust this as much as i can allow my self to trust it, just as much as i trusted btcharlie to send his items to me in exchange for unos. I trust until i have no reason to trust.

The photos are okay, but how do we know it is edgar in the photos? I jacked the idea of a dated item with your username in the photos from boromarket.com (plug for them!) as that was their quick and dirty proof of ownership. Yeah you could still work with people to cheat people but i doubt that would take place, even still it would only be two ounces or so , not a huge setback.

I can vouch for bitcoin charlie. Made two separate exchanges with him and they were buttery smooth. I could exchange silver to edgar for some unos if he were to split the difference on shipping costs with me although it would most likely be cheapest for him to try to acquire through a website that offers closer shipping options. Throwing it out there that i am willing to work something out if it comes down to it.

How much silver is too much for a tt to hold, is the cap set at 4 ounces?
Sir Smokes, thanks for your kind words!

This is the matter that concerns me about international physical delivery / settlement. I did also a transaction with IMZ for some AG. It took an incredibly long time to arrive and I was worried that it got lost and my reputation would be tarnished. Also, there were numerous questions at the local post due to international nature of the shipment.

That's why it would be helpful to have National Chapters that IMZ spoke of. We could have TTs designated in countries to make delivery if a person wanted delivery. Of course, that would require that UNO have a much greater distribution than it does currently, although it is fairly diverse.

What are the current locations of UNO holders?

Southeast Asia
Australia
United States
Central America
Europe?
Russia?
China?

I don't know that there is a limit to how much a TT can hold, just how much the community is willing to allow him / her to hold. For example, I currently possess 10 ounces of AG for the hedges project. I am willing to hold more or less as the community requires...

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 06:07:21 PM

NXT-SPZM-TDZU-6RH5-C5FQ2

i might just be in the same banana boat as Ed
no silver bullion in these parts
but yes got plenty of slightly below .99 gold (.965 very cash liquid too less the shops 'cleaning fee')

Grin
I doubt that anyone would not be interested in AU as a trade also to AG. It's just that the premium on smaller amounts of AU is generally prohibitive due to transaction costs...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: