Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

Syscoin just made it onto the first page of bittrex! Volume up, price up, things looking up  Cool

Going to take a lot more than that to turn it around.  SYS is still not a complete working model integrated into the wallet.  Beyond that the market is down upon checking it, last night it was around 118, now around 111 sats and likely due to holders alerted by your post that want out of it, and they dump it and thus the increased volume.  Confidence is just not there anymore, there are too many coins in circulation for a price for a day to be believed, a trend must be observed and that can only originate with the advancement of the product in the hands of the end user.  shericon, your intentions are golden, but you need to understand what you are up against here, SYS has been back burnered by the devs, not even the actions of the community can correct this, the longer it runs the more long term damage is sustained.
Whos a negative nancy?

Negative?  Now why would I have a less than positive view on this? 

It is what it is.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:16:01 PM

Any official word on the mobile wallet releases??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:00:44 AM

Syscoin just made it onto the first page of bittrex! Volume up, price up, things looking up  Cool

Going to take a lot more than that to turn it around.  SYS is still not a complete working model integrated into the wallet.  Beyond that the market is down upon checking it, last night it was around 118, now around 111 sats and likely due to holders alerted by your post that want out of it, and they dump it and thus the increased volume.  Confidence is just not there anymore, there are too many coins in circulation for a price for a day to be believed, a trend must be observed and that can only originate with the advancement of the product in the hands of the end user.  shericon, your intentions are golden, but you need to understand what you are up against here, SYS has been back burnered by the devs, not even the actions of the community can correct this, the longer it runs the more long term damage is sustained.

I really wish you would stop saying this crap about the devs back burnering it cause it is 100% false... I know this for a fact.

WORE

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

Syscoin just made it onto the first page of bittrex! Volume up, price up, things looking up  Cool

Going to take a lot more than that to turn it around.  SYS is still not a complete working model integrated into the wallet.  Beyond that the market is down upon checking it, last night it was around 118, now around 111 sats and likely due to holders alerted by your post that want out of it, and they dump it and thus the increased volume.  Confidence is just not there anymore, there are too many coins in circulation for a price for a day to be believed, a trend must be observed and that can only originate with the advancement of the product in the hands of the end user.  shericon, your intentions are golden, but you need to understand what you are up against here, SYS has been back burnered by the devs, not even the actions of the community can correct this, the longer it runs the more long term damage is sustained.

I really wish you would stop saying this crap about the devs back burnering it cause it is 100% false... I know this for a fact.

Sorry bud, but looking at exactly how difficult it is to build a wallet, well..

There are other examples of coins that are being constructed by seemingly a one man show, the core code and framework for SYS wallet has been done for a while now and they can't put together a UI for the market on two relational databases ported over P2P for the purpose of replication?  Some can justify this as a snow job AND potential for a case further against moolah for the purpose to gain punitive damages being they seem to be rather focused upon the court case, not their coin, and I'm just not buying it.  Looks like the devs are better predatory lawyers at this point than coders.  Seems that SYS potentially might be a very sophisticated short sell.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:14:20 PM

There are other examples of coins that are being constructed by seemingly a one man show, the core code and framework for SYS wallet has been done for a while now and they can't put together a UI for the market on two relational databases ported over P2P for the purpose of replication?  Some can justify this as a snow job AND potential for a case further against moolah for the purpose to gain punitive damages being they seem to be rather focused upon the court case, not their coin, and I'm just not buying it.  Looks like the devs are better predatory lawyers at this point than coders.  Seems that SYS potentially might be a very sophisticated short sell.

I think losing 750 BTC is enough to make them become lawyers than coders.   Then again, Moolah wasn't going to refund the money anyway!  I remember people screaming to get refunds and Moolah danced around that.  The whole situation just sucks.

WORE

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

Syscoin just made it onto the first page of bittrex! Volume up, price up, things looking up  Cool

Going to take a lot more than that to turn it around.  SYS is still not a complete working model integrated into the wallet.  Beyond that the market is down upon checking it, last night it was around 118, now around 111 sats and likely due to holders alerted by your post that want out of it, and they dump it and thus the increased volume.  Confidence is just not there anymore, there are too many coins in circulation for a price for a day to be believed, a trend must be observed and that can only originate with the advancement of the product in the hands of the end user.  shericon, your intentions are golden, but you need to understand what you are up against here, SYS has been back burnered by the devs, not even the actions of the community can correct this, the longer it runs the more long term damage is sustained.

There are other examples of coins that are being constructed by seemingly a one man show, the core code and framework for SYS wallet has been done for a while now and they can't put together a UI for the market on two relational databases ported over P2P for the purpose of replication?  Some can justify this as a snow job AND potential for a case further against moolah for the purpose to gain punitive damages being they seem to be rather focused upon the court case, not their coin, and I'm just not buying it.  Looks like the devs are better predatory lawyers at this point than coders.  Seems that SYS potentially might be a very sophisticated short sell.

I think losing 750 BTC is enough to make them become lawyers than coders.   Then again, Moolah wasn't going to refund the money anyway!  I remember people screaming to get refunds and Moolah danced around that.  The whole situation just sucks.

Looking at the condition in which SYS is in, it would appear they are after more than the 750BTC, and at what cost?  I know the situation sucks, but why not take a moment to put together a UI for the wallet associated with code that already exists and put value into coin the devs already hold?  This is what bothers me, and 'why' appears to be foundation for a punitive damages case, and there is foundation by the ICO that SYS should be at 500 sats, then SYS is on back burner again through that.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:03:11 PM

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:48:47 AM

Syscoin is 2.0 with pow instead of pos..

Whichever consensus algo wins will pay to investors. Put a few eggs in each basket bitshares syscoin etc and you shall come out on top.

Calling ppl out for speculative reasons is just dumb once price rises... this coin is 2.0 with devs and a growing team. If your scared goto church.
WORE

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:29:48 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 05:39:55 PM by WORE

Whichever consensus algo wins will pay to investors. Put a few eggs in each basket bitshares syscoin etc and you shall come out on top.

Calling ppl out for speculative reasons is just dumb once price rises... this coin is 2.0 with devs and a growing team. If your scared goto church.

Not scared, just not stupid, go to church?  Wouldn't you think that first world government is a bit on the obsolete side?  They are still bent on world domination and shaping recorded history to their liking, not really my thing beyond the aspect that church is a forgiveness convenience store for the mob for obvious reasons, and certainly not the right direction if one seeks truth.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:58:39 PM

Not scared, just not stupid, go to church?  Wouldn't you think that first world government is a bit on the obsolete side?  They are still bent on world domination and shaping recorded history to their liking, not really my thing beyond the aspect that church is a forgiveness convenience store for the mob for obvious reasons, and certainly not the right direction if one seeks truth.

World domination? proof? Too big and inefficient yes.. conspiracy? no..

There is development going u should spread your basket u dont know which one will take full network effect with bitcoin
WORE

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:14:01 AM

There is development going u should spread your basket u dont know which one will take full network effect with bitcoin

The bible; your either with ('X' translations.edition definition of) God or with the other bad guy nut job, oh and by the way they are both in kahoots.  Officially, Columbus discovered America for Spain and Catholicism, pay no attention to the Phonecian coin with the map of the new world on it.  Catholicism orders destruction of Mayan written records, attacks Nights Templar and on into the Mason's.  Kind of funny the Pope these days, "Tells mob it is not too late", was that the left hand talking to the right?.  Hitler was the son of an Austrian born devout Catholic woman, shares quite a bit of common ground with Mussolini and where is the Vatican?  And finally, religion does not run a democracy, neither does the mob.

Need I go on?

All the alts are reliant on BTC for their value, when/if BTC falls, so will the rest unless another coin is adopted community wide and exchange rates with a state backed currency are established.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:17:44 AM

best devs yet coin died due to pricing.

thats life, glad i got out at 300-500 satoshi range

yolo
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:20:05 AM

Legal docs won tonight but Blockmarket alpha is soooo close and should be live internally and for the syscoin-collective to preview sometime tomorrow. I do apologize that its not up tonight but this legal stuff just takes a lot of time. Angry

Point of clarification- some people have asked why we don't hire someone to do this legal doc stuff, or why do we have to do it at all- isn't that what lawyers are for? Kinda. We can't hire third parties because all of this info around the case is highly confidential and sensitive as it relates to a court case, so that option is out (wish we could do that, trust me). The next thing is that lawyers handle the law part, we're are the crypto experts that can provide hard evidence based on the blockchain and other channels which they need to definitively win this case, without that, we have a boat but no engine/paddles. With just our evidence... we have an engine but no boat. We need both to get somewhere.

Even in our documents, we're having to write "Non-Technical Summary" sections to explain in plain terms what has happened, since judges don't understand inputs and outputs, change addresses and how the blockchain can be used to prove or disprove the explanation given by Moopay LTD for the loss of thousands of bitcoin in a matter of less than a month.

The good news is at this point just about all of the evidence docs are completed and the team can get back to focusing on coding. As the community should know by now we also have formed the syscoin-collective to help better manage and communicate project development and status to the community. I MUST complete this legal stuff before tomorrow, our official reciever (winding up process, liquidation of moopay assets) is waiting on these docs to do his job.

I'll make a more substantial post tomorrow updating the community on the barrage of things that have occurred in the last week. There is a lot of positive stuff coming for Syscoin! Also coderboo is with us and will post up this week, he has just been busy with legal - he and I talk daily. Being a crypto expert, he has been very involved in the legal work. The team is working with the syscoin-collective to find a C++ dev to help support development / keep development moving in a predictable way for the period of time that us core guys may be busy with legal. More news on that coming tomorrow.

Also just another reminder, if you aren't in our Slack chat- email dan@syscoin.org to be invited. We are seting up an IRC <-> slackchat bridge so being invited / in a slackchat client won't be REQUIRED, you can use normal IRC in #syscoin; but until the bridge is up, pls email me if interested!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

thats life, glad i got out at 300-500 satoshi range
me ,too.
I invest lot at IPO price, but got out just round the IPO price, not losing too much.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:08:24 AM

The bible; your either with ('X' translations.edition definition of) God or with the other bad guy nut job, oh and by the way they are both in kahoots.  Officially, Columbus discovered America for Spain and Catholicism, pay no attention to the Phonecian coin with the map of the new world on it.  Catholicism orders destruction of Mayan written records, attacks Nights Templar and on into the Mason's.  Kind of funny the Pope these days, "Tells mob it is not too late", was that the left hand talking to the right?.  Hitler was the son of an Austrian born devout Catholic woman, shares quite a bit of common ground with Mussolini and where is the Vatican?  And finally, religion does not run a democracy, neither does the mob.

Need I go on?

All the alts are reliant on BTC for their value, when/if BTC falls, so will the rest unless another coin is adopted community wide and exchange rates with a state backed currency are established.
Bible? What about other religions? I guess thry are all wrong too? Your interpretations of the bible has nothing to do with world domination unless everyone think the same way.. This is just speculation on your part. Again im giving you sound advice so if you fail to understand then im afraid noone can help you.
WORE

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:13:12 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 07:31:48 AM by WORE

The bible; your either with ('X' translations.edition definition of) God or with the other bad guy nut job, oh and by the way they are both in kahoots.  Officially, Columbus discovered America for Spain and Catholicism, pay no attention to the Phonecian coin with the map of the new world on it.  Catholicism orders destruction of Mayan written records, attacks Nights Templar and on into the Mason's.  Kind of funny the Pope these days, "Tells mob it is not too late", was that the left hand talking to the right?.  Hitler was the son of an Austrian born devout Catholic woman, shares quite a bit of common ground with Mussolini and where is the Vatican?  And finally, religion does not run a democracy, neither does the mob.

Need I go on?

Bible? What about other religions? I guess thry are all wrong too? Your interpretations of the bible has nothing to do with world domination unless everyone think the same way.. This is just speculation on your part. Again im giving you sound advice so if you fail to understand then im afraid noone can help you.

Yep, right there in the Wiki quoting the Bible, and under "World_domination" to boot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_domination

In certain religions, religious fundamentalists may also seek the conversion (peaceful or forced) of as many people as possible to their own religion, without restrictions of national or ethnic origin. This type of spiritual domination is usually seen as distinct from the temporal dominion, although there have been instances of efforts begun as holy wars devolving into the pursuit of wealth, resources, and territory. In Christianity, one eschatological view is that a false religion, led by false prophets who achieve world domination by inducing nearly universal worship of a false deity, is a prerequisite to end times described in the Book of Revelations. As one author put it, "f world domination is to be obtained, the masses of little people must be brought on board with religion".[11]

In some instances, speakers have accused nations or ideological groups of seeking world domination, even where those entities have denied that this was their goal. For example, J. G. Ballard quoted Aldous Huxley as having said of the United States entering the First World War, "I dread the inevitable acceleration of American world domination which will be the result of it all...Europe will no longer be Europe".[12] More recently, Geert Wilders argued in 2012 that "Islam is an ideology aiming for world domination rather than a religion",[13] and in 2008 characterized the 2008 Israel–Gaza conflict as a proxy action by Islam against the West, contending that "[t]he end of Israel would not mean the end of our problems with Islam, but only... the start of the final battle for world domination".[14]

So ya think the Pope will "execute order 66" on Wikipedia now?  

All religion follows a common framework, whether it be the Torah, Koran, Bible, so VAR; religious text=X, while X is not in itself evil other than an example of written record of history shaped to the respective religion's liking with truth hidden behind metaphor, and an excellent example of controversy, it has been and is still used for deceptive purposes by it's peddlers.  They do say the devil would be a vision in white.

I do not appreciate manipulative, passive aggressive, deceptive, or out right vile qualities in people.  Probably why I conceptually didn't fight a divorce, and why I put that thing right back where I found it.  I have studied the Bible, I have looked into many religions, even been told by a Jehovah's Witness that if I ever said anything bad about Jehovah's Witness', Jehovah would kill me.  Personally, that sounded like it came from someone that didn't want to leave the property under his own power due to the sucking chest wound left by a 12ga at point blank.  Needless to say, I was not exactly interested in their pitch after that, and patiently awaiting being threatened again so that I could act on it after careful thought on the first one, as my parents bought into it.  Fascist, first world government is my take on it, and someone that bites at that is likely to need more help that I do.  I do not take issues of the sword lightly, but I have no problem taking it up against those that would threaten me by way of setup with street justice, or use of the same against my family.
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:18:54 PM

I think SYS has a good chance to succeed. Everything depends on the devs. Their focus on legal dispute is really disconcerting. They must (help to) create something usable. Lots of time has been wasted, for sure.. But look at bitbay disaster, blackhalo and nighttrader also damaged. And who remembers VOOTcoin's "black market" plans now?
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:08:50 PM

Peter Todd and the VIA coin leaping further ahead today and the ones who bought in are still in profit.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 11:31:55 PM

Dan that's great news.
Anyone here that's never hired a lawyer cannot comprehend that it isn't just a "hire and forget" process and whoops you win your case.
Your job is to provide him with whatever it takes to present and WIN your case in a court of law. Or else its a total waste of your money. You don't hire if you don't intend to follow through.

It's funny, folks criticize the team for pursuing the legal  route but, they'd also criticize if you didn't.
Hope it all resolves in the teams favor, looking really good at this point.
It's a great thing you all did for crypto in general. This is establishing "new law" for the industry to follow that will make it harder for the crooks, thiefs and scammers to rip off folks.
GOOD JOB!
Still holding my bag.

To the haters....put a sock in it. Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:17:26 AM

Dan that's great news.
Anyone here that's never hired a lawyer cannot comprehend that it isn't just a "hire and forget" process and whoops you win your case.
Your job is to provide him with whatever it takes to present and WIN your case in a court of law. Or else its a total waste of your money. You don't hire if you don't intend to follow through.

It's funny, folks criticize the team for pursuing the legal  route but, they'd also criticize if you didn't.
Hope it all resolves in the teams favor, looking really good at this point.
It's a great thing you all did for crypto in general. This is establishing "new law" for the industry to follow that will make it harder for the crooks, thiefs and scammers to rip off folks.
GOOD JOB!
Still holding my bag.

To the haters....put a sock in it. Roll Eyes

Cheers to that! Smiley

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: