Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:43:36 PM

Not to speak of anything personal of Mr. Felts, but not everyone trusts a lawyer in a broken system that buys and sells justice on a daily basis.  

I agree with this.  I don't want you to trust me.  I don't stand to profit from Syscoin right now (maybe my 10 syscoins will be explode in value one day). Actually, I lose money every second I'm here and not working on my regular job.  I also didn't lose any money from Moolah or Mintpal, unless you think they were behind the big drop in value over the summer. Nonetheless, I understand your point and it is fair.  To be clear, I'm trying to help root out a scammer and am trying to avoid leaving any stone unturned. It brought me here (Syscoin community).  I have a few questions and hopefully can move on. Admittedly, it would be satisfying to see others benefit from my work.  That's all I got, pretty simple.  

RE:
Also personally I trust very few people at this stage on BCT and none of them are newbie account (hint hint).

I explained earlier, I'm not new.  This account is new on BCT, but I'm not and I've been very active in other forums.

Its really very simple. We are only going to release info that we have 110% verified is not going to cause problems later on for our case.
Yes, it would be nice if this could all be resolved within 2-3 days, but that is not how the legal wheels turn sadly.

Was the previous info released not 110% verified? I know it takes longer than 2 to 3 days for your type of matter to be resolved. That's why I don't see you getting escrow money w/o a trial on whether there's been a breach of the escrow agreement (or a theft, or fraud, etc) and why the injunction statements sounded funny to me.  Read my previous comments on TROs.

If you are into profitability; then I know where there is about 2Bn+ in natural resources that is vulnerable, long story that dates back to 1963.  The mob there runs a blood money cash cow, courts are owned or used via fear in conflict with what my grandfather as a 33rd degree Mason had written into the town charter because he saw them coming.  So go ahead and explain to us why the mob runs the U.S. which exactly relates to why this place is so f'd up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:55:39 PM

Agree with you 100% Snipsnoop.......problem is though, every statement you make trying
to assuage some unfounded fears , the tinfoil hat brigade just gets more
ideas for "questions" to keep the fud going.
Its endless and pointless and a huge waste of your time and energy.
it will be what it will be.
the devs have done everything to earn the community's trust ever since moolah pulled their stunt.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:21:49 PM

Agree with you 100% Snipsnoop.......problem is though, every statement you make trying
to assuage some unfounded fears , the tinfoil hat brigade just gets more
ideas for "questions" to keep the fud going.
Its endless and pointless and a huge waste of your time and energy.
it will be what it will be.
the devs have done everything to earn the community's trust ever since moolah pulled their stunt.

People who hold the coin have a right to ask valid, respectful questions.  Your whole conversation reeks of "lie back and think of England."  If I'm going to get screwed I want to know by whom, and for how long, and whether they're going to leave money on the dresser.

Besides, the devs are big boys.  I don't think they need you as their knight in shining armor.  I'll ask questions if I damned well please.
WORE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

If I'm going to get screwed I want to know by whom, and for how long, and whether they're going to leave money on the dresser.

No money on the dresser, not even dinner or even use of lube.  We're talking about scammers here and I don't sense the dev's are in on it.  You don't even rate being a whore to make moan to Green, your just another mark.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:42:17 PM

The devs have said over and over....we'll tell you what we can when we can
without jeoparodizing our case.
Can't you get anymore plain that that?
Been trying to point that out. Nope, I don't reek of anything....lol.
My grandmother was 100% Scot though.

Watch twitter and explore some of the info.

And yes, I hold Syscoin ...a lot of it. I trust my instincts with this dev group and this coin.
I've "been screwed" by some experts in crypto, more than once. You just pick up and move on.
Nowhere will you find a sure thing.

Ask away, just please don't create post upon post MB style, it hurts most everybody's eyes.
Heck, even he calmed down after Dan asked him too.

WORE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:55:23 PM

I've "been screwed" by some experts in crypto, more than once. You just pick up and move on.

Wrong, you hunt the fuck down, torches, pitchforks, plane tickets and baseball bats, sooner or later we'll run out of scammers.

What everyone is not considering here is how much secrecy is involved in the U.K. court system and based on their sparing use of gag orders it may just well be advice of their representation that has told them not to say anything.  Thus would make breach of contract situation between SYS and their attorney and any money paid to them for representation forfeit.

That bullshit in the U.S. shouldn't fly, but Uncle Sam done decided to wipe his ass with the constitution.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

Wrong, you hunt the fuck down, torches, pitchforks, plane tickets and baseball bats, sooner or later we'll run out of scammers.

What everyone is not considering here is how much secrecy is involved in the U.K. court system and based on their sparing use of gag orders it may just well be advice of their representation that has told them not to say anything.  Thus would make breach of contract situation between SYS and their attorney and any money paid to them for representation forfeit.

That bullshit in the U.S. shouldn't fly, but Uncle Sam done decided to wipe his ass with the constitution.

The High Court may well be ultra-secretive and I would never want Syscoin or anyone to forfeit their rights.  I've tried to inquire about things I have presumed to be in the public record by looking at daily courts lists and such.  I do not know whether the current explanation about the absence of a case number is true or not - I haven't tried to look up the answer. I may have some time for that tonight or tomorrow.  In any case, I accept the possibility of 'no case numbers exist at this stage' being an adequate explanation. In such a situation, it would mean that I asked a question w/o proper foundational knowledge. If that were to be true, I can't say it won't happen again - I cannot bear to accept a world without case numbers (that's supposed to be a joke, btw).  
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

Wore, the biggest screw job was my very first experience in crypto.
Had a friend ( a Brit btw) got me into mining.
I mined a lot of World Coin back about a year ago when it was over .40 US a coin. Mounted up fast.
(keep in mind only about 50 coins in those days)
I also purchased shares in Scharmbeck, they were the devs offshoot and were hailed as
the coming "bank" that all WDC would process through ( or some such)
bought "shares" in that with BtC.

Well, it all came crashing down. various explanations but it all boiled down to scambeck (sic)
closed.$$ went poof!.....WdC crashing down to a penny where it stays today (still more than sys btw) and ol' Beach taking it hard and deep.
The legal route was a no starter since the devs were fighting and broke it all up and the scambeck dude went awol.

Big mess but, didn't involve near as much BtC as this moolah shareholder+ mintpal exchange funds + syscoin escrow cluster f*** that alex green has pulled off. He's a real piece of work.
This is way, way more BtC in total.
Of the three I would say only the Syscoin dev group has a prayer of recovering their escrow or at least part of it.
Moolah shareholders and mintpal exchange depositors are basically screwed.
I got most of my coins out of mintpal before they closed but had over a million in karma say it was "processed" but never received.
Also lost some syscoin and BtC. The reopening and listing wallet thing is bS.

The karma I mined starting in April, bought and held was worth over 1100 USD at one point but again dev drama BS crashed it hard.
Didn't see the signs , there was some funky stuff happening ....still have 25,000,000 worth 50 usd today.
No body to sue etc, met some nice people in that community though. Oh, and Mintpal was the MAIN Karma exchange, so ALOT of members have lost a ton in there since it seems most balances didn't make the jump to V2. Poof!....gone.

After that is only mostly smaller buys and crashes and there was Joker's Dragon crypto stock ( a forecasting company in BtC)....crashed when BtC did earlier this year and is worth about a tenth what I paid. All in all though, things have looked up . Syscoin mining from the getgo with a modest rig, bought a ton when prices fell in the sub 140's.
All in all the bag is in good shape with an average under 190 including the mined ones.
Have some cats and dogs coins but Syscoin is my long haul hold 'em.

Been an interesting year in crypto. One thing I learned ....every situation is different.
But, it seems a there are some Laws of Crypto.

Rule #1 - Buy a coin....it goes DOWN.
Rule #2 - Sell a coin...it goes UP.
LOL...
Rule # 3 - Hold a coin ....it goes Down
Rule # 4 - Watch a coin you WANT ....goes UP
Until you buy....then refer to Rule # 1

LOL...why do we do this?

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:08:55 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 11:19:46 PM by deadliftbrah

I've been lurking on the thread and accumulating coins based on two outcomes I believe will happen:

1. Syscoin recover the remaining BTC
2. Ethereum's Blockchain 2.0 tech is a success - media storm follows, sys has the opportunity to coattail.

Devs - good luck and I look forward to hearing the outcome when it is ready!
WORE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

Wore, the biggest screw job was my very first experience in crypto.
Had a friend ( a Brit btw) got me into mining.
I mined a lot of World Coin back about a year ago when it was over .40 US a coin. Mounted up fast.
(keep in mind only about 50 coins in those days)
I also purchased shares in Scharmbeck, they were the devs offshoot and were hailed as
the coming "bank" that all WDC would process through ( or some such)
bought "shares" in that with BtC.

Well, it all came crashing down. various explanations but it all boiled down to scambeck (sic)
closed.$$ went poof!.....WdC crashing down to a penny where it stays today (still more than sys btw) and ol' Beach taking it hard and deep.
The legal route was a no starter since the devs were fighting and broke it all up and the scambeck dude went awol.

Big mess but, didn't involve near as much BtC as this moolah shareholder+ mintpal exchange funds + syscoin escrow cluster f*** that alex green has pulled off. He's a real piece of work.
This is way, way more BtC in total.
Of the three I would say only the Syscoin dev group has a prayer of recovering their escrow or at least part of it.
Moolah shareholders and mintpal exchange depositors are basically screwed.
I got most of my coins out of mintpal before they closed but had over a million in karma say it was "processed" but never received.
Also lost some syscoin and BtC. The reopening and listing wallet thing is bS.

The karma I mined starting in April, bought and held was worth over 1100 USD at one point but again dev drama BS crashed it hard.
Didn't see the signs , there was some funky stuff happening ....still have 25,000,000 worth 50 usd today.
No body to sue etc, met some nice people in that community though. Oh, and Mintpal was the MAIN Karma exchange, so ALOT of members have lost a ton in there since it seems most balances didn't make the jump to V2. Poof!....gone.

After that is only mostly smaller buys and crashes and there was Joker's Dragon crypto stock ( a forecasting company in BtC)....crashed when BtC did earlier this year and is worth about a tenth what I paid. All in all though, things have looked up . Syscoin mining from the getgo with a modest rig, bought a ton when prices fell in the sub 140's.
All in all the bag is in good shape with an average under 190 including the mined ones.
Have some cats and dogs coins but Syscoin is my long haul hold 'em.

Been an interesting year in crypto. One thing I learned ....every situation is different.
But, it seems a there are some Laws of Crypto.

LOL...

LOL...why do we do this?

People like Green actually depend on a system that will protect them, the system is broken and that is the truth of the matter, a system like that cannot be expected to improve things let alone the gene pool, they also expect you will simply be the victim and take it again and again.  They get a free meal when locked up but in cases like this they end up with all they have stolen awaiting them to get out, best you can hope for is that prick gets aids while locked up because he will be back to scam again.  He is a repeat offender operating under an assumed name simply to continue his con game.  No peace for this guy, period.  If there is no regulation, then the community must step up to regulate it.
Yuzu

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:55:12 PM

LOL...

LOL...why do we do this?

Yep, that's the rule of crypto.  Buy high, sell low. Grin
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 12:29:36 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:43:09 AM by Beachguy

Yep, that's the rule of crypto.  Buy high, sell low. Grin

You get it Yuzu... Grin

Oh and now the scammer has lawyered up....

next to last tweet.

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/527860060639481856

also now the  owners of Mintpal are chasing green in the courts too.....case number to follow.lol.
http://www.coindesk.com/mintpal-fight-moolah-ceo-court/

peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

Guys, please don't settle. PLEASE.

Put this fucker behind bars where he belongs! Don't settle for anything less than ALL your coins!!! It is yours to begin with.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:42:10 AM

Mintpal owners put the BtC he had around 4,000. Fear its gone.
You can buy a lot of representation if you have well over $1,000,000.
Scumbag.

Yuzu

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:27:13 AM

Court cases take a long time (at least they do in the States).  Alex Green/Ryan Kennedy may not get his comeuppance for a while.  Undecided
deadliftbrah

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:11:38 AM

Syscoin in the mainstream now, next time under better circumstances!

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/30/missing-bitcoin-cash-not-missing-moolah-ceo
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:13:06 AM

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/30/missing-bitcoin-cash-not-missing-moolah-ceo

still price didnt move.
all ICO people lost money on this........

deadliftbrah

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:26:09 AM

still price didnt move.
all ICO people lost money on this........

Wrong. Only ICO people who sold at a loss lost money. Additionally, that article was published a few hours ago and it's not exactly a price moving article.
WORE

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:40:47 AM

Liar is generally consistent with thief.
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:58:44 AM

The good news is that regardless of the outcome of this case, the SYS devs will still come out on top simply due to the rising price of the coin after they can put their full attention towards developing it!

Just hang on devs, it will get better!

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: