Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:00:49 AM

BLOCKNET = SCAM 
https://ounce.me/blog/the-current-state-scum-of-alt-coin-development/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:58:41 AM

Yes, it may take a while to sort all this out, but at least green hasn't
disappeared after all, interesting that a newspaper has located and interviewed him.

Also, that just after he acquires the "management" of Mintpal it gets "hacked".
Yeah ....right....by him.
weasel.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:50:21 AM

disappeared after all, interesting that a newspaper has located and interviewed him.

Also, that just after he acquires the "management" of Mintpal it gets "hacked".
Yeah ....right....by him.
weasel.

'Interviewed' him through twitter dm or email!! Green never disappeared, its SYS and everyones balances that have disappeared!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:18:32 PM

The interview was probably either over IRC or an anonymous email server or cell phone.  And if he has been returning money then why haven't we heard from people getting their money back?  Why another case filed against him?  Prison bitch should be the safest place for him.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:59:33 PM

Syscoin in the mainstream now, next time under better circumstances!

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/oct/30/missing-bitcoin-cash-not-missing-moolah-ceo

still price didnt move.
all ICO people lost money on this........

Wrong. Only ICO people who sold at a loss lost money. Additionally, that article was published a few hours ago and it's not exactly a price moving article.

I bought so much in the 100-150 range I've actually made money at current rates because of how low I brought my average.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

Slightly off topic - but decent content.

"Decentralize is a crowdsourced magazine about Web 3.0 - Bitcoin 2.0, Decentralized Apps, Crypto Currency, Smart Contracts and Micro Payments"

http://www.de-centralize.com/decentralize-media
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:29:02 AM

seems moolah killed SYS Sad

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:18:21 PM

Doubt it. Strong tech, low price, accumulate or be sorry later.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:23:28 PM

Doubt it. Strong tech, low price, accumulate or be sorry later.

This coin is by far one of the strongest in Tech, if the best out there. It's been completely overlooked and unrealized cause of moolah situation. Their was months of innovation and coding prior to launch and moolah.

As we are seeing more and more, people are completely fed up with scammers & pumpers and dumpers. You can see it hit a tipping point after this moolah/mintpal situation. Companies like KNC miner are not on shit list of companies that we thought were one of the good ones. We also have now emerging the cartel for blocknet emerging and exposed. Clearly the rats are running and trying to do damage control.

Coins like XC now which was supposed to have good development now are showing signs of same guy that did other scam coins in blocknet behind developing many coins. Sad really, but I see something changing.

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. We want to clean house of these scammers.

If even most the coins you thought were good buys are not scams or developed enough to cut and run with profits, their lacks serious innovation in alts.

On one are maybe two hands I can count few coins that are actually worth investing in, or holding, and BTC, LTC and DOGE are on that list.

This is why syscoin is worth investing. They clearly have innovation, some of best tech changing alts to next stage, cryptos 2.0. They have proven they have morals and ethics thus far, and want to see justice. They have given us no reason to doubt they are not one of the good guys in cryptos. I truly believe that by talking to them in IRC. They seem like down to earth team, that might have been more naive how bad cryptos are if anything so got scammed by moolah, but are making it right.

That says a lot, they are doing their part to help all cryptos, not just syscoin. Legally going after moolah is a step in cleaning up cryptos. We have many more on that list that need to go.

But my point is this, you can invest in any new coin, not knowing much of what they are about or team involved, but with syscoin you KNOW these guys are real deal, and their intentions are real. They will push forward, and have never stopped innovating even in legal battle. It seems they genuinely want to see syscoin and other cryptos succeed.

This is why I bet on this horse. Cryptos is never a sure thing, but knowing what I'm investing in, this team with their innovative groundbreaking tech, is where I place my bets. Syscoin is one of the only alts at this point I'm invested in where I can sleep at night knowing I made a good decision.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:48:03 PM

I also invested because i know what they are doing. Devs show strength even on the worst days. And the last thing: I would really like to use all the futures they develop for my business.

j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

And the last thing: I would really like to use all the futures they develop for my business.

We need as many people like you as we can get Smiley
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

So here is just a suggestion here. I'm seeing so much shady behavior with exchanges as most of you have. One thing I'll say is cryptsy like it or not, has IMO proven more than any other exchange thus far it's been the most legit out there. Even has a person (Big Vern) to point fingers at if things go wrong.

My suggestion here is let us not forget this exchange when buying syscoin. I for one will be buying all my syscoin from now on on cryptsy as they might be one of the only exchanges standing with all the rumors going on. Lets not forget to give them volume and business.

Just consider using them a little to keep syscoin volume going and stay listed there, it's an asset to be listed their long term, even if more volume right now is at other places.
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

So here is just a suggestion here. I'm seeing so much shady behavior with exchanges as most of you have. One thing I'll say is cryptsy like it or not, has IMO proven more than any other exchange thus far it's been the most legit out there. Even has a person (Big Vern) to point fingers at if things go wrong.

My suggestion here is let us not forget this exchange when buying syscoin. I for one will be buying all my syscoin from now on on cryptsy as they might be one of the only exchanges standing with all the rumors going on. Lets not forget to give them volume and business.

Just consider using them a little to keep syscoin volume going and stay listed there, it's an asset to be listed their long term, even if more volume right now is at other places.

I bought every single SYS I own at Cryptsy! And you're right, they have been around the block a lot. I have personally been refunded by Big Vern a while ago when the exchange was having issues, so I trust it (as much as you can trust in crypto).

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:21:29 PM

the market has been all over the place this morning. from 0.00000178 up to 0.00000194 and back down to 0.00000146.

ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:55:18 PM

Could you please update your roadmap? I'm guessing you might have fallen behind a little with everything that have happened lately..
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:22:50 AM

seems moolah killed great project Sad

Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:37:00 AM

Why is one after the other FUDder coming here to comment on SYS without any substance?
Apparently someone likes to see SYS go down, but just posting nonsense does not impact people who think...
However, it *does* expose all those accounts who like to FUD - even bringing the same message over and over again.
Maybe time to see if all those accounts are the same person?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:29:53 AM

Why is one after the other FUDder coming here to comment on SYS without any substance?
Apparently someone likes to see SYS go down, but just posting nonsense does not impact people who think...
However, it *does* expose all those accounts who like to FUD - even bringing the same message over and over again.

About the only thing that put SYS in danger was Green returning 5M SYS to DEV's that didn't have any money and held the BTC, DEV's had to dump some coin in order to make ends meet which created a surplus of SYS in turn lowering the price.  Green tried to kill the coin and screw the IPO investors likely to prevent blowback of his actions.
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:08:21 AM

About the only thing that put SYS in danger was Green returning 5M SYS to DEV's that didn't have any money and held the BTC, DEV's had to dump some coin in order to make ends meet which created a surplus of SYS in turn lowering the price.  Green tried to kill the coin and screw the IPO investors likely to prevent blowback of his actions.
As far as I can judge, Ryan "Alex Green" Kennedy could care less about SYS.
Since he kept both SYS and BTC from the Syscoin devt team and they were getting mad at him, he tried to calm them by returning
the Sys that he could not do much with anyway (if he tried to sell the SYS for BTC or dollars, then he would crash the market completely
and not get much value as well as even more angry people). He kept the BTC because those are easy to sell - he has apparently been
selling the heck out of them on Localbitcoin, because it reports that he has sold more than 1500 BTC and has access to 4000 more for
large sales. Care to guess where they are coming from? Anyone wonder why he tries to declare the company "Bankrupt" and he has to
close shop and walk away (with the money, of course). Oh and of course, MintPal got "hacked". (the money flowing into one address that has a balance equal to the BTC that he is able to sell on LBC) Coincidence?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:56:13 AM

About the only thing that put SYS in danger was Green returning 5M SYS to DEV's that didn't have any money and held the BTC, DEV's had to dump some coin in order to make ends meet which created a surplus of SYS in turn lowering the price.  Green tried to kill the coin and screw the IPO investors likely to prevent blowback of his actions.
As far as I can judge, Ryan "Alex Green" Kennedy could care less about SYS.
Since he kept both SYS and BTC from the Syscoin devt team and they were getting mad at him, he tried to calm them by returning
the Sys that he could not do much with anyway (if he tried to sell the SYS for BTC or dollars, then he would crash the market completely
and not get much value as well as even more angry people). He kept the BTC because those are easy to sell - he has apparently been
selling the heck out of them on Localbitcoin, because it reports that he has sold more than 1500 BTC and has access to 4000 more for
large sales. Care to guess where they are coming from? Anyone wonder why he tries to declare the company "Bankrupt" and he has to
close shop and walk away (with the money, of course). Oh and of course, MintPal got "hacked". (the money flowing into one address that has a balance equal to the BTC that he is able to sell on LBC) Coincidence?

Within the context of the SYS funds, what you describe, if correct, is theft. The fact it occurred on a verifiable public record, will show how deluded and misguided Ryan has been.
If a spotty fat kid, with form, thought he could just declare bankruptcy and walk away free of any consequences, im sure his legal rep is educating him that he cant do that without him receiving a visit from the UK police/court enforcement. Put it another way, if SYS does not get all, or nearly all of the funds back without consequence to Ryan, then we all need to delete our crypto bookmarks and find other interests, and this space really would be the wild west.
I'm not legal, but I'm sure escrowed money cannot form part of a companies collateral......unless it can be argued its not escrowed, of course. And that would be dependent on what a liar is telling his own legal counsel!

In any event, lets see what the next few days brings. Remember also, the SYS legal team has a huge interest/incentive in getting a resolution here.  

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: