Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:24:55 AM

how many coins are there right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:35:58 AM

guys this coin has way bigger potential than cloak and competes more with btcd, plus our weapon...twoturtles!

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

whales are piling up ,be strong, gonna be one hell of a ride!

You know bitcoindark doesn't compete with other anon coins. It wants to cooperate with others which increases anonymity for both via teleporting. On top of that there is plans to share revenues to those who are part of the teleporting network. There is much more leverage in alliance than everyone working alone.. Smiley

your absolutely right ! i used the wrong word "compete"... meant more as in its at that kind of level...

Folks,

You know I love my community, we love our community.  Neos has received such a massive influx of support and appreciation from the community to the point where our minds are blown and we're really humbled.  We never expected this type of result.  With that being said, there are a TON of talented developers out there.  Many of which far surpass my level of ability and have much to offer in plenty of different areas.  The key here though is not to look at that as something of a weakness but as something to learn from and motivate to push to the next level.  Competing or trying to out-do another project - that's what weakens this entire beautiful concept of freedom as it so represents.  That's why I don't want to compete, I'd rather surround myself with like-minded individuals or groups that can appreciate the fact I haven't showered in two days because my chair wouldn't let me.  People that understand that I don't need a comfortable bed because I'm barely in it.  People that can understand what it feels like to lay in bed and try to get sleep on that off chance but even with your eyes closed you're pseudo-coding and trying to make sense of some logic because it's just frigging eating at you if you don't otherwise.  I've got a lot of respect for projects like BitcoinDark, Blackcoin, etc.  I don't want to see which one of us can get to the top the quickest, I want to see how quickly we can collaborate to provide the top-most solution for the community.  I would just as soon hit the power button than do myself and this community the injustice of trying to compete instead of trying to improve.  With that being said, it's time to get back to coding.  I hope I've in some run-on way or another made my point and didn't leave you all with the impression that I smell bad. =)  I just really believe in this.  It's time for a change.

Sincerely,

syntaks

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:41:10 AM

Spoken like a true gentleman. Good on you, sir.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:45:23 AM

guys this coin has way bigger potential than cloak and competes more with btcd, plus our weapon...twoturtles!

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

You know bitcoindark doesn't compete with other anon coins. It wants to cooperate with others which increases anonymity for both via teleporting. On top of that there is plans to share revenues to those who are part of the teleporting network. There is much more leverage in alliance than everyone working alone.. Smiley

your absolutely right ! i used the wrong word "compete"... meant more as in its at that kind of level...

Folks,

You know I love my community, we love our community.  Neos has received such a massive influx of support and appreciation from the community to the point where our minds are blown and we're really humbled.  We never expected this type of result.  With that being said, there are a TON of talented developers out there.  Many of which far surpass my level of ability and have much to offer in plenty of different areas.  The key here though is not to look at that as something of a weakness but as something to learn from and motivate to push to the next level.  Competing or trying to out-do another project - that's what weakens this entire beautiful concept of freedom as it so represents.  That's why I don't want to compete, I'd rather surround myself with like-minded individuals or groups that can appreciate the fact I haven't showered in two days because my chair wouldn't let me.  People that understand that I don't need a comfortable bed because I'm barely in it.  People that can understand what it feels like to lay in bed and try to get sleep on that off chance but even with your eyes closed you're pseudo-coding and trying to make sense of some logic because it's just frigging eating at you if you don't otherwise.  I've got a lot of respect for projects like BitcoinDark, Blackcoin, etc.  I don't want to see which one of us can get to the top the quickest, I want to see how quickly we can collaborate to provide the top-most solution for the community.  I would just as soon hit the power button than do myself and this community the injustice of trying to compete instead of trying to improve.  With that being said, it's time to get back to coding.  I hope I've in some run-on way or another made my point and didn't leave you all with the impression that I smell bad. =)  I just really believe in this.  It's time for a change.

Sincerely,

syntaks

+1 awesome reply, most compeed is done by traders trying to boost there coin, im happy neoscoin is here for the long run and still is way undervalued , i can still see us go up by a lot and selling now is a steal for yourself.

+ only 19 btc left from 100k
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:47:18 AM

Unique ANON arbitRUSH...

Folks,

Sincerely,

syntaks
aaaannnnddddd this is why i love you! Wink

was my bad... wrong choice of words Wink

but your right there with the best buddy !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:48:04 AM

how many coins are there right now?

Roughly 1100000

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:50:05 AM

I'm taking a minute from working on the wallet to get this block explorer fixed.  I'll let you all know when it's good to go.

Best regards,

syntaks

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:51:43 AM

Smiley :)best coin ,and when poloniex?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

don't be fooled in selling your coins! this whale picked up tons and tons between 20-30k... he wants u to dump to his buy walls Wink we are beyond undervalued , the market cap is small and the supply of coins are 1.1 million ish ... looks like he's trying to get as many as he can in that range ... u can figure out the rest Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:02:12 AM

Im not comparing, or trying to act like Neoscoin is trying to compete with BTCD.

But I mined the hell out of BTCD and sold it all when it was at 16000, 25,000 sat and so on and made over $1000 without even spending barely anything cause I was there first, I mean first, and mined the hell out of it. Was happy as hell with that $1000 I might have spent $50 to get.

Those coins would be worth over $60,000 today, I won't make the same mistake this time, and believe me you don't want to either.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

don't be fooled in selling your coins! this whale picked up tons and tons between 20-30k... he wants u to dump to his buy walls Wink we are beyond undervalued , the market cap is small and the supply of coins are 1.1 million ish ... looks like he's trying to get as many as he can in that range ... u can figure out the rest Wink

Yea i was thinking the same , can you imagine that you have all coins for 300 btc , a massive amount for me but ive seen whales putting 5k btc on feathercoin !
ereborltc

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:05:35 AM

Im not comparing, or trying to act like Neoscoin is trying to compete with BTCD.

But I mined the hell out of BTCD and sold it all when it was at 16000, 25,000 sat and so on and made over $1000 without even spending barely anything cause I was there first, I mean first, and mined the hell out of it. Was happy as hell with that $1000 I might have spent $50 to get.

Those coins would be worth over $60,000 today, I won't make the same mistake this time, and believe me you don't want to either.
same here...sold btcd at 17k... I'm not even swing trading this one ... riding all the way this time... too much potential and i more bought into the dev Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:05:43 AM

Ouch i had the same with mooncoin (crapcoin) but i knew people would buy it anyway, bought for half btc at like 9 liteoshi ,
Sold at 90 liteoshi, thought nice 5 btc win and like 1 day later it was on 1300.

Damn felt so sucky even with 5 btc win, thats why I also aint selling until 0.01 like btcd reached.
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:07:09 AM

James (jl777) from btcd has stated that arbitrush with neos is vulnerable to police raids seing as its centralized. A shame really, perhaps newer version of arbitrush would be decentralized

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:07:29 AM

how many coins ?all
 Grin
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:09:01 AM

how many coins ?all
 Grin

Lol about 1.1 mill i think atm so market cap , isnt big at all.

James (jl777) from btcd has stated that arbitrush with neos is vulnerable to police raids seing as its centralized. A shame really, perhaps newer version of arbitrush would be decentralized

I Think that syn, figured all out and didnt make any mistake , trust me you will see Wink
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 09:16:43 AM

Whoa!!! so it seems the whales have taken a liking to this coin, I just saw the value of my ICO coins double  Shocked
Hope it doesn't do too much damage though. 
c4po

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:17:57 AM

I've just found this coin - very impressive.
What is ICO?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:22:08 AM

What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:23:50 AM

What is ICO?
ico-ipo was 10k-12.5k  then dipped a bit to 8-11k for a bit and rises steady to 15k ish, now a whale just came and literally bought all the coins up from 20-34k with no dumps at all. this guy knows what he's buying is cheap.. Wink

I Just wonder why the whale did it so fast i think he already bought tons at 10k sat etc

I can only see it go up from here by now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: