Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169234 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikeb7

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:33:07 AM

hello

what was the IPO price?

BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:34:58 AM

Best coin, best devs,  neoscoin to the moon!

These posts seem so much like OP or his friend trying to boost the coins reputation. Also, don't announce new coins in a self-moderated thread. That just calls out for trouble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:40:25 AM

These posts seem so much like OP or his friend trying to boost the coins reputation. Also, don't announce new coins in a self-moderated thread. That just calls out for trouble.

You're right typically it would and I don't blame ya for your thoughts.  The facts though are there was another thread that just got too big and had a couple of issues.  One of them being, that since it wasn't moderated someone was able to post a link to a bogus wallet which infected people.  I don't want my community to be exposed to that garbage.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

he didn't announce the new coin here there was a previous thread that like he said some posted a link to a bogus wallet... the thread was 100% positive and actually a shame we had to do this cause in the other thread you can see how twoturtles walked everyone through his work and progress step by step ,full transparency with videos etc.. here is the link so you can go back and see why everyone here is very happy and excited and why you should be too Wink    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744291.1200

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:57:14 AM

Or he's just an enthusiastic NEOSian(?) like myself. In crypto we trust.

I had my concerns about going self-moderated, regarding appearances to investors and transparency, which I expressed.

However the Devs have already proven most transparent and responsive as well as establishing a PoD proving their stature in the community.

One has to respect the decision of the devs to place the interests of the community and protect them from bogus wallets above the interests in keeping the thread unmoderated for the sake of image alone.

There was no FUD or trolling taking place on the original thread pre-decision. I doubt negative comments or even FUD will be deleted - only factually incorrect info and bogus links to trojans.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:01:07 AM

Or he's just an enthusiastic NEOSian(?) liek myself. In crypto we trust.

I had my concerns about going self-moderated, regarding appearances to investors and transparency, which I expressed.

However the Devs have already proven most transparent and responsive as well as establishing a PoD proving their stature in the community.

One has to respect the decision of the devs to place the interests of the community and protect them from bogus wallets above the interests in keeping the thread unmoderated for the sake of image alone.

There was no FUD or trolling taking place on the original thread pre-decision. I doubt negative comments or even FUD will be deleted - only factually incorrect info and bogus links to trojans.

I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I wouldn't delete nasty comments even if they were to come in.  Your opinion is your opinion and it's not something I can just remove from existence.

Regards,

syntaks

child_harold

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I wouldn't delete nasty comments even if they were to come in.  Your opinion is your opinion and it's not something I can just remove from existence.

Regards,

syntaks

I never use this phrase, but…

AMEN, BROTHER!

ereborltc

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

Regards,

syntaks

I never use this phrase, but…

AMEN, BROTHER!

seriously..AMEN!!

keep up this activity turtle! when i bought the ipo, i bought it cause i loved everything that was being offered through neos and all that good stuff (arbitrush etc) ...but i buy neos NOW cause I'm buying into twoturtles...

wish i could tell other devs to come and watch how u work and how a dev should be taking care of his investors and what real transparency means, of course i can't do that without looking like a groupie lol but thats how impressed i am...

there are no more reasons for anyone to see any sort of red flag... he's been vouched for personally by richiela and literally proved himself over and over , and now he's received his ipo and hasn't even taken a break yet he's already fixing all miner bugs and getting the V2 ready for release ... then so much more coming...

anyway lol as u can see I'm a twoturtles fan...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:47:01 AM

You don't say! It's nearly every other post we have to read your gush Tongue

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
ereborltc

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:50:56 AM

You don't say! It's nearly every other post we have to read your gush Tongue
i know lol sorry can't help it...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:58:46 AM

Oh SHIT,diff = 28,199,406 .Are miners foolish  Huh Huh Huh

So what do you mine? And would you like me to go there and raise the difficulty, and then dump the coins?

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
ereborltc

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:02:41 AM

quotes from the white paper :
Transparency

As I've mentioned, we are all veterans in this environment. One key thing lacking as we've seen is genuine transparency. Our development process, technologies used, our IPO expense ledger, IPO status and basically everything relative to this project are completely in the public's view. One of the most beneficial parts of being this transparent as we see it, is the ability to communicate on a much more productive level with our community. We want to know what features you like, dislike, or would like to see integrated into Neos. Our ears and eyes are wide open. Let us know what you think and we'll make sure we provide you with what you want – and the best possible version of it.

Anonymity

What is the true meaning of anonymous? Being unknown. The approach taken with Neos for anonymous transactions, completely eliminates any possibility of the transaction surfacing on the blockchain. With a multi-homed farm of secure nodes, transactions sent using “Arbitrush” send from the original sender, through the nodes, and to the recipient. Proof of Transaction is an option that can be either enabled or disabled in the Neos settings, or on-the-fly selectively during the send process. After our initial announcement, someone in the community requested the feature of selective PoT. Within 2 hours it was implemented.

ARBITRUSH Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:50:14 AM

hi dev,
please add my pool

i have launched in the same pool neos SHA256 and X11
i use NOMP, fee 1.5%
please check pool if you want

thank you

pool.darktech.org:8080

Added, thanks a lot! =)

--------------------------------------

SHA256

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.darktech.org:9444

miners, if you need a fixed diff port send PM i create!!!!!!!!

X11

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.darktech.org:9091

Hey,

I responded to your PM and also listed it on the site =)

Regards,

syntaks

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:35:27 AM

Sells are down from 200k to 80k on bittrex while NEOS climbs steady Grin

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
gross

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:43:32 AM

So what do you mine? And would you like me to go there and raise the difficulty, and then dump the coins?
I donn't dump ,i only sell  Grin Dumper is DEV  Grin
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:45:37 AM

Oh SHIT,diff = 28,199,406 .Are miners foolish  Huh Huh Huh

Lol you havent read the whole ann Wink ! Dev. got no coin at all yet, ICO is hold by bittrex till al features work.

So if he have got any coins then its with its own bought btc just like all of us.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:51:30 AM

I had no Neos.  I've only been buying.  Keep "selling" as I'll happily buy them from you. =)

Regards,

syntaks

child_harold

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:54:40 AM

I donn't dump ,i only sell  Grin Dumper is DEV  Grin

I had no Neos.  I've only been buying.  Keep "selling" as I'll happily buy them from you. =)

Regards,

syntaks

Best news I heard in days! twoturtles snapping up them cheap NEOS!  Cool Cool Cool

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:57:46 AM

Lol ignore Gross please and dont feed that troll. He is trolling in every ANN Tread on BCT

sunbird_go

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:03:40 AM

how many coins now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: