Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:20:38 AM

I'm certain Sector and his partners weren't arrested. Now I'm almost sure that they set up the New Years Mines to help regain capital that they had lost. In addition, if they were using a bot, they may have lost money on this dump. Aside from the New Years Mines, nothing in their prior history indicated that they wanted to screw everyone over. They could have been playing a long game though. Hard to tell. Just speculation at this point.

If they are going to come back, they probably decided that the "arrested server" story had to be played out the the fullest. Maybe 2 or so weeks of everyone not accruing any balance while the website is "arrested" as well. I am not going to post more, because I don't want to give them any ideas of how to spin this further.
wow that is a good idea.. I'd rather that happen than them not come back at all.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Kotoriii

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:20:58 AM

Actually, just like Liberty Reserve, there might be a small chance that Sector might have been involved in money laundering activities (therefor the long run of a seemingly ponzi scheme). But it was all most likely a scam, the whole trading business gone wrong due to Cryptsy downfall or something along those lines.
powerslave87

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:22:49 AM

@Sector i still have a little trust on you. Please give me update about this problem.
And if there are an evidence about your problem you can upload to this forum. So you can push down this panic situation.
Hope you still be there.

Thank you
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:25:43 AM

Lol I am so not surprised by this at all.

I had deposited a small amount on this site a few months ago and was earning very small daily interest on my mines. One day I logged in and everything was gone - 100% of all my funds were stolen. I saw where the bitcoin was sent, because there was a withdrawal section. Interesting, though, because the amount that had been withdrawn was more than I ever had on my account so it was impossible for it to be withdrawn without the admin intervening.

I came onto this forum and posted about my bad experience and got a bunch of people pming me stupid messages saying I was an idiot. Now this happens. Ore-mine has been lame from the start and run by an admin that has no idea what he's doing. For some reason everyone made his program stronger too.

Yep, like the sig advertisers that fuel this scam and sig manager. They're part of the scam
Tы нe тoлькo идиoт - ты тyxлый вoнючий шaкaл . Этo твoя кapмa быть кaйoтoм .
You not only the idiot - you are a rotten smelly jackal. It is your karma to be the coyote.
Умpи пepвым cyкa .
Die the first a bough!

Im sorry but I dont understand any of your post. It is your karma to be the coyote?

Can someone explain this to me? Is this a popular saying?
do you have than understand? your gray substance is continuous childrens liquid callas.such as you understand the holes I anat, mint, the golden shower is your destiny! ha ha ha, disappear a bough.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:44:18 AM

I congratulate all. you achieved the. ha ha ha.)))😃😃😃

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:58:27 AM

I think this might help with this thread.  https://translate.google.com/
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:03:17 AM

Creep scammers.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:19:42 AM

If Sector did really care he was try to explain things on this forum. He isn't even trying so we got scammed asshole. Last time I ever trusted Russian with mine BTC lost about 180€. I am not amused the way people can think they get away with this scam. Why topic title isn't changed in ore-mine scam!!!
ravhasar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:50:13 AM

If Sector did really care he was try to explain things on this forum. He isn't even trying so we got scammed asshole. Last time I ever trusted Russian with mine BTC lost about 180€. I am not amused the way people can think they get away with this scam. Why topic title isn't changed in ore-mine scam!!!

you do realize its like 4 in the morning in russia right?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:58:25 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 12:22:06 PM by Lutpin

Actually, it's somewhat between 7am and 5pm, depending on where in russia exactly you are.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:02:15 AM

Yeah and few hours earlier he wasn't also here. When your company is ruined you will stay awake believe me.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:04:22 AM

Yeah and few hours earlier he wasn't also here. When your company is ruined you will stay awake believe me.
Unless your company sells narcolepsy medicine.  Cheesy

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:32:11 AM

You sheeps, his company aint ruined. He's enjoying with those coins now in a nice tropical island for all you know.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:34:08 AM

You sheeps, his company aint ruined. He's enjoying with those coins now in a nice tropical island for all you know.

Ya, and thinking of next plan to make another new 'investment' site..
He got all the spare coins to pay all investor to sustain new site.. well who knows BEFORE Ore mine he had pulled it off and made a sum and thus made ore mine long run to look legit.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:48:33 AM

Or have any thought that it could have something to do with the cryptsy theft that maybe that is where his coins where kept and they got robbed to
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:51:06 AM

Or have any thought that it could have something to do with the cryptsy theft that maybe that is where his coins where kept and they got robbed to

Must have smoked some strong weeds or in delusion to think of that seriously.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

kishin

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:52:51 AM

this one turn scam already.. you have to admit it and move on, don't put hope anymore in this one... move on there still others paying site to look at.
manutdfan

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:53:44 AM

Dang!! It had to go offline the very day I registered isn't it...
Lost 0.0005BTC.

Anyways lesson learnt and I'll never ever join any ponzi scheme/HYP. Seemed too good to believe anyway.
bit7coin

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:58:47 AM

Lost 0.0005BTC.

Anyways lesson learnt and I'll never ever join any ponzi scheme/HYP. Seemed too good to believe anyway.
100%.

Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:10:59 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 06:26:51 AM by Steve_Tou

Lost 0.0005BTC.

100%.

Hey bro, sorry that u got scammed by Sector but yet u believe him so much and a die hard supporter =(

The circus left, clowns remained! Sector - the most important not to start drinking vodka in liters! though with such public as in our project it will be to make difficult. I drink - we will drink for those whom with us isnt present. or wont become soon. I hope there are no masochists here though there is a lot of them and it is obvious search. HEY PUBLIC - PLAY In 21 OR BLACK DZhEK - At YOU WILL LEAVE QUICKER THERE. HA HA HA.  

EXCELLENT ORE-MINE.ORG TEAM! FAST PAYMENTS! THANK YOU FRIENDS! EVERYTHING IS FINE! YOU THE BEST.

Ore-Mine the Best of the Best !

provokers! at you that it wont turn out! choke.
ORE-MINE the BEST AND WORTHY GAME!BTC!

A scam will be a scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: