Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:12:29 AM

Once again, here's all his info.

Domain Name: ORE-MINE.ORG
Domain ID: D176617670-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.webnames.ru
Updated Date: 2015-08-22T03:45:56Z
Creation Date: 2015-06-22T12:31:12Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-06-22T12:31:12Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Regtime Ltd.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1362
Domain Status: ok https://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant ID: CO1688590-RT
Registrant Name: Legato LLC
Registrant Organization: Legato LLC
Registrant Street: Lesnaya 23, korpus 49
Registrant City: Samara
Registrant State/Province: Samara region
Registrant Postal Code: 443002
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.8463799039
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +7.8463799039
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ore-mine.org@allperson.ru
Admin ID: CA1688590-RT
Admin Name: Legato LLC
Admin Organization: Legato LLC
Admin Street: pobox 11123
Admin City: Samara
Admin State/Province: Samara region
Admin Postal Code: 443001
Admin Country: RU
Admin Phone: +7.8463799039
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +7.8463799039
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: ore-mine.org@allperson.ru
Tech ID: CT1688590-RT
Tech Name: Legato LLC
Tech Organization: Legato LLC
Tech Street: pobox 11123
Tech City: Samara
Tech State/Province: Samara region
Tech Postal Code: 443001
Tech Country: RU
Tech Phone: +7.8463799039
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +7.8463799039
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: ore-mine.org@allperson.ru
Name Server: NS1.NAMESELF.COM
Name Server: NS2.NAMESELF.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-01-15T22:23:15Z <<<
"For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp"
Access to Public Interest Registry WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to(a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator, a Registrar, or Afilias except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:45:51 AM

You think those are his real info ? You must be a fool to think so. He was definitely not that dumb. Anyone can register anything.
noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:04:43 AM

Frankly, it seems that many of this forum was the first time I lost money to the scammer.

NEVER invest MONEY MAY NOT GIVE THE LOST OF LUXURY.

not invest much money in a single site

By investing money in a HYIP site / PONZI withdraw the initial capital and let the profit, so when the site turn SCAMM why sooner or later will turn SCAMM will not really lose money

Never trust HYIP / PONZI sites (look like a game and use these tips I give you)

site has many good and you guys can get immediate profits now, but applying these tips I told you:

https://flexybit.com

https://btcsprout.com

http://doublebot.com/

stop whining and do something to regain your biticoins.

Grin
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:09:53 AM

@Above.. don't even bother to quote or show those link.
Don't invest= win.
Don't have to scare this or that, waste time or $ in all this 'hyip'
And 2 of your link, they are new... sooner or later they will collapse...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:27:28 AM

He got all the spare coins to pay all investor to sustain new site.. well who knows BEFORE Ore mine he had pulled it off and made a sum and thus made ore mine long run to look legit.

It is much simpler than that. Having a very high payout fee and paying 2.32% Interest on the ore-mine-"wallet" convinces people not to pay out their money. As long as most people leave their money on the scam site, the scammer just have to show them some beautiful numbers and has actually enough money to pay out those few who really want it. That is how Sector made his scam stay that long.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:30:02 AM

He got all the spare coins to pay all investor to sustain new site.. well who knows BEFORE Ore mine he had pulled it off and made a sum and thus made ore mine long run to look legit.

It is much simpler than that. Having a very high payout fee and paying 2.32% Interest on the ore-mine-"wallet" convinces people not to pay out their money. As long as most people leave their money on the scam site, the scammer just have to show them some beautiful numbers and has actually enough money to pay out those few who really want it. That is how Sector made his scam stay that long.

Oh ya... you are right on this 1.. I totally missed it...
True.. just that for me I never bother to put my coins for 'interest'... right from the start I don't trust this site so much..
but just played a bit since the site been so long.. and many trusted it...

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:54:13 AM

This is a theory with the supposition that the site is legitimate:

If they have the majority of our funds in trade, they should still have them. I don't buy the story about a government seizure. I do believe that they lost a portion of the funds in trading or the collapse of an exchange. I can't imagine that they would have much going on at Cryptsy. Altcoin volume has been very low for months now and Cryptsy isn't the place to be trading BTC or LTC. Maybe they were doing some arbitrage, but not likely very much.

I think they are trading this move in BTC and trying to win back whatever they lost. If the number is really 22%, it shouldn't be too hard to do. It appears that they decided to cut off our "mining" accrual for a period of time to "stop the bleeding". He hinted at something like this when he said that they may have to cancel some mines or reduce payouts for a while. So, "the government shut them down" while his lawyers fight it in court. That gives them time to win back what was lost. If BTC can make some large moves in the next week or so(which it should), we may see the site come back up and operations continue. We will be told that Sector's lawyers worked out the problem and they are now allowed to continue business. Look at the bright side, at least we can continue getting payouts. We might be sacrificing a week or two (or three) of our payments.

It would be great if the cheerleaders and naysayers would quiet down for a while until we get a message from Sector. Seriously, this banter is not helping anyone. So far this looks bad. If it comes back, Sector will regain everyone's trust and respect. If it doesn't....

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

If they have the majority of our funds in trade, they should still have them. I don't buy the story about a government seizure. I do believe that they lost a portion of the funds in trading or the collapse of an exchange. I can't imagine that they would have much going on at Cryptsy. Altcoin volume has been very low for months now and Cryptsy isn't the place to be trading BTC or LTC. Maybe they were doing some arbitrage, but not likely very much.

I think they are trading this move in BTC and trying to win back whatever they lost. If the number is really 22%, it shouldn't be too hard to do. It appears that they decided to cut off our "mining" accrual for a period of time to "stop the bleeding". He hinted at something like this when he said that they may have to cancel some mines or reduce payouts for a while. So, "the government shut them down" while his lawyers fight it in court. That gives them time to win back what was lost. If BTC can make some large moves in the next week or so(which it should), we may see the site come back up and operations continue. We will be told that Sector's lawyers worked out the problem and they are now allowed to continue business. Look at the bright side, at least we can continue getting payouts. We might be sacrificing a week or two (or three) of our payments.

It would be great if the cheerleaders and naysayers would quiet down for a while until we get a message from Sector. Seriously, this banter is not helping anyone. So far this looks bad. If it comes back, Sector will regain everyone's trust and respect. If it doesn't....
Come on in that case the picture of 'this domain name has been seized ' could be verified somewhere. And if a lawyer was busy with this then atleast we got a statement from them self. Sounds like a fairy tale this is a big scam planned and need to say he succeeded.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:11:25 AM

Come on in that case the picture of 'this domain name has been seized ' could be verified somewhere. And if a lawyer was busy with this then atleast we got a statement from them self. Sounds like a fairy tale this is a big scam planned and need to say he succeeded.

It's ok.. give them sometime.. in a day or 2 maybe they will wake up to reality.. maybe they stored all their coins for interest + buy high lv/ new yr mine...

A scam will be a scam.

insargood

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:14:50 AM

hahahaha remorse THE STUPID PEOPLE ....
I ALREADY SAID THAT IN PAGE 17,, SCAM SITE IS STILL BELIEVE IN THE SAME AJA admin

you're dead STUPID PEOPLE

look page 17, which is where I first wrote about the scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759702.320
Justice666

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

BELIEVE ME SECTOR , I WILL TRACKING , ENJOY YOUR MONEY , BECAUSE YOU DIE LIKE A DOG WHEN I WILL YOUR NAME !!!

I just got out of the police station ; My complaint was accepted and an investigation is opened , justice will do its job seriously. I invite all those who have lost money to do the same , even for small amounts , to open an international investigation.
james.lent

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:23:43 AM

For being a hero member, you certainly aint too bright. Look at the nameserver. Siezed websites will be placed in sink holes or shadowservers. Ore-mine is still on their own host and he deleted his index contents and replaced it with the pic. They weren't doing any trading , there were just rotating the funds. Stop being naive.

Edit: there were no court order as well, and without one there will be no seizer. Besides its the weekend and no orders come out on weekends as far as i know

BELIEVE ME SECTOR , I WILL TRACKING , ENJOY YOUR MONEY , BECAUSE YOU DIE LIKE A DOG WHEN I WILL YOUR NAME !!!

I just got out of the police station ; My complaint was accepted and an investigation is opened , justice will do its job seriously. I invite all those who have lost money to do the same , even for small amounts , to open an international investigation.

Stop dreaming dude, police wont do jack shit about it. Your bitcoins are gone with the wind and accept the fact that you have lost it. If it wasn't something that you could have afforded to lose, then too bad mate.
Justice666

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:32:54 AM

For being a hero member, you certainly aint too bright. Look at the nameserver. Siezed websites will be placed in sink holes or shadowservers. Ore-mine is still on their own host and he deleted his index contents and replaced it with the pic. They weren't doing any trading , there were just rotating the funds. Stop being naive.

Stop dreaming dude, police wont do jack shit about it. Your bitcoins are gone with the wind and accept the fact that you have lost it. If it wasn't something that you could have afforded to lose, then too bad mate.

I do not dream , I stay two hours with the police and the financial police , to take very seriously this ponzi chain , this is a very interesting criminal record for them , I know that justice will be working , I lives in France , not in India. In France, the police and judiciary do their job seriously .
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:42:28 AM

I do not dream , I stay two hours with the police and the financial police , to take very seriously this ponzi chain , this is a very interesting criminal record for them , I know that justice will be working , I lives in France , not in India. In France, the police and judiciary do their job seriously .

I bet they started laughing the moment you left through the door. Anyway, even if they are serious, it is not likely that they can do anything about it. Except Sector made some kind of mistake which leads to his identity. In this case it might actually be possible to hunt him down. The history of bitcoin related ponzi scams tells me, this is unlikely. But lets say they get him, this does not imply anyone would get any money back. In a plain ponzi system, there is simply not enough money to pay back everyone.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Justice666

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:51:16 AM

I bet they started laughing the moment you left through the door. Anyway, even if they are serious, it is not likely that they can do anything about it. Except Sector made some kind of mistake which leads to his identity. In this case it might actually be possible to hunt him down. The history of bitcoin related ponzi scams tells me, this is unlikely. But lets say they get him, this does not imply anyone would get any money back. In a plain ponzi system, there is simply not enough money to pay back everyone.

I don't wan't money back, I only want the name of sector. I let the police do their job to track it.
knightlife999

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:31:09 AM

Edit: there were no court order as well, and without one there will be no seizer. Besides its the weekend and no orders come out on weekends as far as i know

You clearly didn't really read what I posted James. Don't be so quick to call people idiots when you read a post too fast. Honestly, too many people in these forums don't really read other people's posts. I can't count the number of times I have had to restate something that I clearly wrote in an earlier post due to people "comic book reading" through things and not truly understanding context and details. So, right back at you James. I'm sorry that my posts are too complex for you to grasp the meaning. I really hate to waste space getting into a disagreement with someone. Too much bs in these forums. Anyway....

I said that we would be told a story by Sector if he returns. It will not be a true story. I was postulating a theory that they created this entire government shut down thing to buy them time to trade the funds and rebuild what they lost. I stated that the story we have been told is not true. I'll break it down for the people who need things in pictures.  Cheesy

"So, "the government shut them down" while his lawyers fight it in court. That gives them time to win back what was lost. If BTC can make some large moves in the next week or so(which it should), we may see the site come back up and operations continue."

I meant that the government shutdown story was not true and was a ruse to buy them time to trade with our money.

"We will be told that Sector's lawyers worked out the problem and they are now allowed to continue business. Look at the bright side, at least we can continue getting payouts. We might be sacrificing a week or two (or three) of our payments."

I stated that "WE WILL BE TOLD", not that it will be a true statement. Just that they will tell us that the problem was fixed by their lawyers. Get it now? Do I need to post a comic book drawing for you? Maybe an Xbox game would help? How about a cool little bejeweled type app for kids with ADD?

To continue as long as they have, they would have had to have income from somewhere apart from selling mines. I've been around for a long time, and seen many many crypto scams. They have been trading. Question is, how much of our funds are still in trade presently?

Once again to be clear: This is a theory with the supposition that the site is legitimate

I wrote that at the top of my post. Meaning that I was suspending disbelief and coming up with a likely scenario in the case that ore-mine was actually legitimate. Not stating that they are legitimate.

I hope this helps with your confusion.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
james.lent

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:47:24 AM

-snipped-

Well i guess i missed the 'not'. Apologies my lord.

To continue as long as they have, they would have had to have income from somewhere apart from selling mines. I've been around for a long time, and seen many many crypto scams. They have been trading. Question is, how much of our funds are still in trade presently?

Pretty sure there were no trades mate. Incomes were from incoming deposits, as the payout tenure is quite long(roi) , he has no problem at all paying back. When the NewYear mine were added, im pretty sure many bought in as the site has been so called established for quite sometime now.

Now, he removed his whole index and replaced it with a 'seized' pic. Clearly shows that he's a scammer. Why give him the benefit of a doubt?

Meant no disrespect. Just pointing out the obvious.
knightlife999

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:56:43 AM

No worries James. Apology accepted.

To function profitably for 1.5 years with a 4 month ROI required consistent income. There was even a span of time when they stopped selling mines. If it was strictly a ponzi, they would have collapsed after 6-8 months. Unsustainable. It is known that they used trading bots. One of the members here license a bot to them. Sector has confirmed that their primary source of income is from trading. If a person knows how to trade (or uses an effective bot), they can easily triple funds every 1-2 months with a moderate risk trading strategy. One of my trading group members used my systems and placed 3rd in a trading competition with a final return of 1010%. Effective trading is one of the best ways to multiply capital. BTC/Forex/Commodities trading is what they most likely were investing customer's money in.

Crypto shenanigans never surprise me anymore. Always something...
We'll see how this pans out. I have a feeling Sector will be back soon. I might be wrong, but we'll just have to wait and see.  Smiley

Justice666

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:03:09 PM

I think Admin of Ore mine (Sector) live here T1208, Kirovohrads'ka oblast, Ukraine
Sebastianul

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

This sort of stuff makes me angry. Makes me want to buy solar panels and start my own mining business that will not be a scam. Sigh.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: