Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361294 times)
cartorys

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:58:34 PM

I got 2 payments, if I am able to get just the payments that would be nice. Also wanna try that new x11/x13 ASIC. Hope it returns back. By the way up to now this guy paid clockwise, and probably will pay again. I am not worrying right now, why should I

the reason to worry is because all the crypto ponzi schemes work this same way.

everyting paid at first like clockwork. that turns the initial 'victims' into salesman for the scheme. they go out and create lots of proof (screenshots etc) and tell everyone about the amazing deal they get.

a bunch of money comes in. then the scammer can run until he either hits his target for  the scam or when he feels like the gig is up. at that point he starts having 'hacks' and the like in order to stall.

after some more time when he realizes that he wont be getting many more deposits, he will run.

many of these schemers enjoy tormenting their victims too which could keep them promising to fix things.

Indeed, it's the same story except with Chris we have more evidence of someone with some genuine mining know-how. But yes, being paid in the past means nothing. I have more faith than normal in ltcgear than other such sites but people should plan not for the best but the worst (i.e. do not depend on this payment for loans etc.).
LOLWUT? You actually do have evidence? At this point I haven't find any except of lots of believers' posts which make me think this is some kind of sect Grin
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mm5aes

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:07:38 PM

I got 2 payments, if I am able to get just the payments that would be nice. Also wanna try that new x11/x13 ASIC. Hope it returns back. By the way up to now this guy paid clockwise, and probably will pay again. I am not worrying right now, why should I

everyting paid at first like clockwork. that turns the initial 'victims' into salesman for the scheme. they go out and create lots of proof (screenshots etc) and tell everyone about the amazing deal they get.

a bunch of money comes in. then the scammer can run until he either hits his target for  the scam or when he feels like the gig is up. at that point he starts having 'hacks' and the like in order to stall.

after some more time when he realizes that he wont be getting many more deposits, he will run.

many of these schemers enjoy tormenting their victims too which could keep them promising to fix things.

Indeed, it's the same story except with Chris we have more evidence of someone with some genuine mining know-how. But yes, being paid in the past means nothing. I have more faith than normal in ltcgear than other such sites but people should plan not for the best but the worst (i.e. do not depend on this payment for loans etc.).
LOLWUT? You actually do have evidence? At this point I haven't find any except of  lots believers' posts which make me think this is some kind of sect Grin

Strange, I have the same positive feeling around LTCgear. Perhaps it's the electronic engineer in me? Or perhaps it's the total lack of glaring advertising all over the web giving a less sceptical feel. Don't know.

Suppose it may just be spending to much time listening to GAWs' army of whiners that has me wanting Chris to succeed.

Now doctor, do you wan't me to lie down on the couch?
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:07:52 PM

LOLWUT? You actually do have evidence? At this point I haven't find any except of lots of believers' posts which make me think this is some kind of sect Grin

I have investigated Chris quite a bit indeed. Now, whether this means I can do anything if he runs...well maybe not. But I have more confidence relative to say pbmining or so. I'm not saying we'll be paid but that there is a higher chance than normal that this is not a ponzi. If it is well I was wrong and will happily admit it.
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:09:19 PM

LOLWUT? You actually do have evidence? At this point I haven't find any except of  lots believers' posts which make me think this is some kind of sect Grin

Strange, I have the same positive feeling around LTCgear. Perhaps it's the electronic engineer in me? Or perhaps it's the total lack of glaring advertising all over the web giving a less sceptical feel. Don't know.

Suppose it may just be spending to much time listening to GAWs' army of whiners that has me wanting Chris to succeed.

My confidence is based in the same area, i.e. his knowledge. There's a brain there. Most scammers are dumb. If he's a smart scammer well damn what can we do.
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:20:49 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 04:38:40 PM by zerocoder

I understand that but what are you expecting us to do? Almost all members joined that site by knowing it is a scam/ponzi(I was a newbie and don't know much but it was too good to be true), and right now. If you wanna take some legal actions and send that guy to jail I am OK with it. But you should find him first, right?

Besides, I also understand your concerns related to scammers yes they are like to play with their victims, nowadays especially Hashie doing that but I think that guy has no reason to play with us. By the way, also my friend confirm their site have tons of vulnerabilities and easier to hack. I don't know much about but little left for us to find out right?

One more thing I wanna add it up, we should listen Puppet. That guy's cloud mining 101 ponzi risk assesment threat was real, He warns us in advance but we were sinner and just want more we were just greedy bastards, I am really regret for putting money on that. My wife left me, my life turn into a shit. But we should learn from our mistakes right. Being sorry for myself have nothing to do with that situation unfortunately.(By the way this is not the only site I lost, hashprofit, hashie all collapsed, I don't fucking understand is that so difficult to just buy miners and plug them in)

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 06:12:29 PM

It's hard but not impossible to find out who Chris is. I think lots of us know at this point and are just waiting for Monday to see whether this matters.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

blah blah

WTF with this shitty behavior ?
If you want to show justice, show yourself first. No need to hide your face behind a total newbie account with the solely purpose to spread FUD and your malware.

what fud did he spread, dummy?

Are you plain stupid?
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

blah blah

If you want to show justice, show yourself first. No need to hide your face behind a total newbie account with the solely purpose to spread FUD and your malware.

Are you plain stupid?

you think you can answer a question with a question, dummy?

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:48:32 PM

It's hard but not impossible to find out who Chris is. I think lots of us know at this point and are just waiting for Monday to see whether this matters.

Stop with bullshits, PLEASE!
BATeller

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:49:23 PM

I'm right there with you. UNIX Administrator myself (started with SunOS, BSD, and HP-UX... now doing mostly Linux). Also doing some Dev (C/C++, Perl, PHP, etc).

Started in mining on some VPS servers for fun. Wanted to invest a bit and get a bit more serious... looked into buying miners (because I have free electricity at my business incubator) and came across GAW and cloud mining. Bought some 'haslets' and read hype after hype with disappointment after disappointment on their forums. The Hashtalk forum is mind-boggling to read. Especially after my 100 PayCoins that were promised to be worth $20 each are now worth roughly $3 each. Yet the GAW-army is still strong and all trusting. I look at them shaking my head at how dumb and clueless they are... yet I'm here trusting in Chris and LTCGear. I don't see it as a scam. I don't see Chris at the hype-spinner that Josh obviously is. Chris has never taken a shot (that I've seen) at another mining company like Josh has... it just all seems genuine. He's a complete idiot when it comes to communication and running a company and web site. But that doesn't mean he isn't for real and has a genuine miner that is profitable. Here's to hoping Monday gives light to the truth.
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:49:04 PM

yet I'm here trusting in Chris and LTCGear. I don't see it as a scam. I don't see Chris at the hype-spinner that Josh obviously is. Chris has never taken a shot (that I've seen) at another mining company like Josh has... it just all seems genuine. He's a complete idiot when it comes to communication and running a company and web site. But that doesn't mean he isn't for real and has a genuine miner that is profitable. Here's to hoping Monday gives light to the truth.

Let's say you are right with your thoughts. I think Chris himself should have realized at any point what you said. Why not simply hiring 1 or 2 people only for doing communication and better support? I wrote several mails before the trouble started, wanted him to explain 2 questions before investing a bigger amount of money. And of course, no reply at all. Is it only as he already made a ton of money and doesn't care if more people buy his stuff as his fans will continue to make him enough money? Would you, next to holy chris, trust and invest a lot of money to someone else who is "an idiot in running a company" just because you made some profit in the past? Isn't knowledge in running a company a requirement for being successful long-term? Many companies failed long-term although they had a great start but lacked some skills to confirm the early success and made wrong decisions.

This is no FUD, just some questions to think about.
AizenSou

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 10:27:29 PM

blah blah

Are you plain stupid?

you think you can answer a question with a question, dummy?

Hey you just did. So it's simply too mentally challenging for you. I will state it much simpler for you. You're plain stupid. So GTFO and no need to make some statements about ltcgear since you don't know a shit.
zikomoto

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:55:09 AM

yet I'm here trusting in Chris and LTCGear. I don't see it as a scam. I don't see Chris at the hype-spinner that Josh obviously is. Chris has never taken a shot (that I've seen) at another mining company like Josh has... it just all seems genuine. He's a complete idiot when it comes to communication and running a company and web site. But that doesn't mean he isn't for real and has a genuine miner that is profitable. Here's to hoping Monday gives light to the truth.

Let's say you are right with your thoughts. I think Chris himself should have realized at any point what you said. Why not simply hiring 1 or 2 people only for doing communication and better support? I wrote several mails before the trouble started, wanted him to explain 2 questions before investing a bigger amount of money. And of course, no reply at all. Is it only as he already made a ton of money and doesn't care if more people buy his stuff as his fans will continue to make him enough money? Would you, next to holy chris, trust and invest a lot of money to someone else who is "an idiot in running a company" just because you made some profit in the past? Isn't knowledge in running a company a requirement for being successful long-term? Many companies failed long-term although they had a great start but lacked some skills to confirm the early success and made wrong decisions.

This is no FUD, just some questions to think about.

good point , even if gaw is not profitable as ltcgear but they always answer to tickets , and that's what makes them a better "company" . i also tried to contact ltcgear several times before this issue and never got an answer
pbleak
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:13:18 AM

Huh? There is nothing weird about knowing who you invested in. If anything Chris should be a bit more transparent. See the above discussion concerning companies and communication.
cassius69

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:38:14 PM

Hey you just did. So it's simply too mentally challenging for you. I will state it much simpler for you. You're plain stupid. So GTFO and no need to make some statements about ltcgear since you don't know a shit.

you seem mad. makes sense... you are a primary cheerleader for this ponzi..causing many others to lose money.

you are as much to blame as 'chris' is

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:11:01 PM

Chris has been doxxed before.
AizenSou

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:31:10 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 08:00:42 PM by AizenSou

you are as much to blame as 'chris' is

LOL I'm as much to blame? ROFL.

Go over there and I will introduce some new friends for you.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22563.6900;topicseen

Smiley)
dain-k

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:11:17 PM

"
My confidence is based in the same area, i.e. his knowledge. There's a brain there. Most scammers are dumb. If he's a smart scammer well damn what can we do.
"

I think that's true to

most scammers are dumb

if you're stalking and harassing this guy your'e probably just slowing down the process for everyone
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:00:48 PM

What blows is even if we do get paid its worth quite a bit less than what it was last week
Furio
Legendary

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

What blows is even if we do get paid its worth quite a bit less than what it was last week

That's the cycle of crypto atm, it could have just as easily been the other way around Smiley, and offcourse dec and jan are traditionally times when people liquify assets Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: