Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361292 times)
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:27:53 PM

What do you mean, now it has! Where do you see this?

They are just trying to cause fear.  
Can't you read or are you just too lazy to hit the
refresh button?
Huh?   You don't even make sense.   There is not mention of up-front payments.   We are still waiting for balances and bills.  

i am still waiting for balances and not bills, its almost pretty sure it is an upfront payment wether u like it or not
Bee's update is so open ended that it could be an upfront payment, or deductible from what is owed.

Who knows, maybe the end of year/new year maintenance fee is https://i.imgur.com/UYzwffw.jpg

As long as there is no new information about the costs all is speculation. Is there a list with the most relevant coins that the Gen2 would work on? Seeing a sudden spike on hashrate with those coins could be a suggestion Chris is doing something there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotAPonzi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:36:16 PM

One coin would be vertcoin but nothing showing any changes in hashrate just one spike on February 4th

http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/vertcoin-network-hashrate-chart
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:12:28 PM

[speculation]

The hardware from Chris would do 95000 kh/s or 95 Mh/s per item.

The surge has been a rough 1.4 Gh/s, or 1400 Mh/s. roughly 15 units.

So if it was Chris he switched on 15 Gen 2 miners for about an hour or so. Or 30 for half an hour.

[/speculation]
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:19:10 PM

Chris has had a history of being ultraslow and with zero communication. So although my patience is running low, I'm not at all -convinced- it's a scam.
the ultraslowness with zero communication bought him one month, but we entered 2 weeks ago the second month and this time he has completely stopped communicating with 0 noticeable update together with a blatant lie when he says that a fraction of the account are getting paid...

New update on the main page:
Hi,

I want to remind you that we are collecting end of year/ new year maintenace fee (with some delay in some cases, generated by website attack and infrastructure modification).

Kind Regards,
Chris
If it isn't a scam, there is a possibility that Chris was in China overseeing the Gen2 production/arranging for delivery.

If it is a scam...well, can't really say much there beyond him buying time.
This update is a bad joke (and just an attempt to make look like his site and business is alive) 
he will collect his fee, the day we will be able to collect what our payout

Im waiting for the day the balance Finally shows up and all i have to do is pay the "Tax" upfront to "unlock" my account ^^.

You are just trolling with that comment.  Nothing has been said about an upfront payment yet. 

sarcasm is lost on u guys isnt it ?

offcourse it wont happen like that nor would i pay upfront.
Look at the comment right above it , u think i was serious?

U can call it trolling , Imo it was a pretty "funny" joke.

That was discussed awhile back in the thread allready No one would pay upfront.

We`re all in the same boat here , we gotta w8.
I was trying to lighten the mood a little with a joke wich most of u apperantly didnt get.

I think the ^^ at the end was pretty telling I was joking , apperantly u guys thought i was serious my bad.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:45:46 PM

Chris has had a history of being ultraslow and with zero communication. So although my patience is running low, I'm not at all -convinced- it's a scam.
the ultraslowness with zero communication bought him one month, but we entered 2 weeks ago the second month and this time he has completely stopped communicating with 0 noticeable update together with a blatant lie when he says that a fraction of the account are getting paid...

New update on the main page:
Hi,

I want to remind you that we are collecting end of year/ new year maintenace fee (with some delay in some cases, generated by website attack and infrastructure modification).

Kind Regards,
Chris
If it isn't a scam, there is a possibility that Chris was in China overseeing the Gen2 production/arranging for delivery.

If it is a scam...well, can't really say much there beyond him buying time.
This update is a bad joke (and just an attempt to make look like his site and business is alive)  
he will collect his fee, the day we will be able to collect what our payout

Im waiting for the day the balance Finally shows up and all i have to do is pay the "Tax" upfront to "unlock" my account ^^.

You are just trolling with that comment.  Nothing has been said about an upfront payment yet.  

sarcasm is lost on u guys isnt it ?

offcourse it wont happen like that nor would i pay upfront.
Look at the comment right above it , u think i was serious?

U can call it trolling , Imo it was a pretty "funny" joke.

That was discussed awhile back in the thread allready No one would pay upfront.

We`re all in the same boat here , we gotta w8.
I was trying to lighten the mood a little with a joke wich most of u apperantly didnt get.

I think the ^^ at the end was pretty telling I was joking , apperantly u guys thought i was serious my bad.
Are you Chris commenting what you wrote yesterday on ltcgear website  Grin
actually Chris forgot to add the ^^ at the end of its text  Grin

here the real one:
I want to remind you that we are collecting ^^ end of year/ new year maintenace fee (with some delay ^^ in some cases, generated by website attack and infrastructure modification ^^).

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:52:30 PM

Are you Chris commenting what you wrote yesterday on ltcgear website  Grin
actually Chris forgot to add the ^^ at the end of its text  Grin
[/quote]

If i was on a tropical Island getting round the clock hummers from beautifull women in short skirts with big T*ts u think id be posting here Wink*(me thinks thats where Chris might be)

Ye he has been forgetting that "^^" al lot of the time , especially when the scrypt updated every 12-24 hours the ^^ would have been gold.

Unfortunatly for me im not Chris.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:55:21 PM

If i was on a tropical Island getting round the clock hummers from beautifull women in short skirts with big T*ts u think id be posting here Wink*(me thinks thats where Chris might be)

Dude, Chris has a wife! You think he has no morals or something??  Cheesy
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:40:23 PM

Some of you are really funny.

No "Sorry", no compensation for the time without payments, no detailed explanation about the fee/tax (what about shares bought in nov/dec,...). And you really accept all that and would blindly pay (let him deduct) any unspecified amount from your funds?

I understand that some of you invested bigger amounts that you want to get back. But would you accept all that if it would have happened with your local bank or investment company? You would sue their ass off! Or is it still the hope that in times where cloud mining only generates losses (due to low BTC price or ponzis) "Chris" will reappear and provide a over-profitable service that will make you tons of money again?

When I would start a scam service, I would be happy to have you as customers/investors  Wink
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:56:37 PM

yep he is the man with no morals IMO, lot of people put some faith in him, give him a lot of time for benefit of doubt and what did he give this people in return? a bills for the maintenance fees

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:01:14 PM

yep he is the man with no morals IMO, lot of people put some faith in him, give him a lot of time for benefit of doubt and what did he give this people in return? a bills for the maintenance fees

Sarcasm not even once.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:24:04 PM

yep he is the man with no morals IMO, lot of people put some faith money in him
Grin better this way... faith is priceless  Grin (and nobody is asking to get their faith back)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 07:01:05 PM

yep he is the man with no morals IMO, lot of people put some faith money in him
Grin better this way... faith is priceless  Grin (and nobody is asking to get their faith back)

lol, yes the statement is correcti because i put in some money into this , and not faith, so in return i want what he owe me, or atleast refund me for my initial investment

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:02:01 PM

So I just read the update. I dont know about you guys, but i like to get kissed before i get fucked!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:26:41 PM

No "Sorry", no compensation for the time without payments, no detailed explanation about the fee/tax (what about shares bought in nov/dec,...). And you really accept all that and would blindly pay (let him deduct) any unspecified amount from your funds?

Well, at this point I wouldn't mind "paying" a 20% haircut on the owed amount. But that's more based on the "then I'll ROI" then that it's because I think it's fair Wink
I mean, if 20% tax means getting paid next week, sure I'm in.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:38:02 PM

Well, at this point I wouldn't mind "paying" a 20% haircut on the owed amount. But that's more based on the "then I'll ROI" then that it's because I think it's fair Wink
well except that 20% is on dollars value, so that would rather be a 30% cut over your earning at current btc/ltc value... (I assumed you bought when the btc was at 300$, but now the btc at rather at 200ish$

djm34 facebook page
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:10:58 AM

well except that 20% is on dollars value, so that would rather be a 30% cut over your earning at current btc/ltc value... (I assumed you bought when the btc was at 300$, but now the btc at rather at 200ish$

There is also a huge price difference in when u bought, if u bought before december u payed much much more for your litecoin mh.
I bought some litecoin shares when they where still compared to now Very expensive  , if i would have to pay 20% of that price that would be more expensive then buying new litecoin shares today.(I know its not possible atm)

Also id like to know what will be done about the mods i remember clearly it said it would have NO FEE. (not that mine have shown up yet in my account)
But my guess is since their now rumord (back in dec) to be multiplied they will have a nice little Tax attatched as well.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:54:33 AM

There is also a huge price difference in when u bought, if u bought before december u payed much much more for your litecoin mh.
I bought some litecoin shares when they where still compared to now Very expensive  , if i would have to pay 20% of that price that would be more expensive then buying new litecoin shares today.(I know its not possible atm)

Also id like to know what will be done about the mods i remember clearly it said it would have NO FEE. (not that mine have shown up yet in my account)
But my guess is since their now rumord (back in dec) to be multiplied they will have a nice little Tax attatched as well.

to be fair we all bought at pretty much discounted price, so i wont be surprised if the tax is pretty much expensive, maybe he will try to get some more money before he run away, well just my sarcasm  Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Furio
Legendary

Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:56:05 AM

Shouldn't someone change the name of this thread, ROI 2 months, ahum.....

Minerjoe (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:11:54 AM

Sure, should ve done this long time ago.

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:41:08 AM

Sure, should ve done this long time ago.

It should be changed to LTC Gear, the biggest cloud mining ponzi scheme of them all! ROI NEVER!

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: