Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:57:19 PM

Do you have a link to the specific posting? And does the guy show actual txid's for that account? Both payment as well as weekly payments?

Topic - https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.0
Shot - https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.msg268711#msg268711
Weekly payment, and no txid  Smiley

One txid for a small payment for an account with 8 shares left. At least some movement. Once we have the txid on the other account/payment we'll hopefully be able to do some digging on the transaction preceding it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:09:54 PM

now ltc price skyrocktd

You might want to check a chart again.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:35:33 PM

Most definitely people should NOT be sending him any more money.

If he has been mining he can take the fees out of the money he owes us. This would be the simple, easy way to deal with the fees. The fact he hasnt chosen this option suggests he doesnt have anything to pay anyone.

I just hope the people currently looking for him, find him.

They did find him, but that didnt changed anything

Its not so much finding him. It's more a case of WHO finds him.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:16:37 AM

If legit then it is just a new part of the ponzi. Pay a few small people then hook in the big ones. Now way he will pay the millions of dollars he now owes us all.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:03:13 AM

If he has been mining he can take the fees out of the money he owes us. This would be the simple, easy way to deal with the fees. The fact he hasnt chosen this option suggests he doesnt have anything to pay anyone.

One person got paid out 1 LTC, which wasn't the amount owned, but showed that the "widget" had more in it than just plain text.

Doesn't prove anything. Just proves Chris put balance 1 LTC and then sent him one LTC when he "requested" it.
One guy on LTCTalk has posted saying he paid the maint fee (apparently really small) and weekly payouts resumed.

link please ?
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:34:56 AM

One person got paid out 1 LTC, which wasn't the amount owned, but showed that the "widget" had more in it than just plain text.

Doesn't prove anything. Just proves Chris put balance 1 LTC and then sent him one LTC when he "requested" it.
One guy on LTCTalk has posted saying he paid the maint fee (apparently really small) and weekly payouts resumed.

link please ?

Wasn't a small amount, I think he paid a 16BTC fee - no past balance was received but a weekly amount was added.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.0
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:41:36 AM

Is this thing still alive? I fell for other cloud mining scam and Im quite sure is related to this one closing...

Dont want to bring any discussion just some sum up info
alienesb

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

Is this thing still alive? I fell for other cloud mining scam and Im quite sure is related to this one closing...

I don't think Amhash had anything to do with this if that is what you are implying. Not everything is a conspiracy.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:31:52 PM

link please ?

Wasn't a small amount, I think he paid a 16BTC fee - no past balance was received but a weekly amount was added.

Not really, it was in the same thread, but someone actually had 8 shares left and paid for those:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.msg268760#msg268760

Problem is that it will take a continious series of payouts over several months before all "maintanence" has been earned back before we can safely say it's -not- a ponzi.
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:51:30 PM

link please ?

Not really

Not really what? Confused
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:16:23 PM

I don't think Amhash had anything to do with this if that is what you are implying. Not everything is a conspiracy.

It wasnt just AMHASH unfortunately, other sites like Chabatmining where related to it
alienesb

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:18:29 PM

It wasnt just AMHASH unfortunately, other sites like Chabatmining where related to it

Yeah but obvious scam was obvious from Chabat. Anyway, yeah this is still limping along.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:59:04 PM

link please ?

Not really

Not really what? Confused

Ah, for some reason my post didn't get through fully, I think firefox crashed this afternoon.

Well, here is a guy who paid for 8 shares: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.msg268760#msg268760
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:17:49 PM

and here is the guy (the topic starter of the same thread you refer to) who paid 16 btc*: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.msg268654#msg268654  Wink so that is why some people are confused about the 'not really' comment.

and coins in his wallet: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25647.msg268711#msg268711 or so he says; no txid or anything

so basically 2 guys paid the fee and for both weekly payouts resumed. If only my account wasn't still pending and I could pay the fee...... lol

*he (leodio) says he manages the account for a friend who decided to pay
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:21:10 AM

so basically 2 guys paid the fee and for both weekly payouts resumed. If only my account wasn't still pending and I could pay the fee...... lol

From reading the whole discussion in litecointalk, It seems like the weekly payout resume but the previously owed coins is not in the balance. Furthermore it seems like you can pay the "fee" gradually and the fee will keep on decreasing depending on whats left for your account.

Whats funny is that there is no TX ID of him paying the 16 BTC fee ( or I could have missed it ) seems bogus to me. With the 16 BTC fee, he (chris) could have resume his ponzi and only dissapear like 5 months later after he got no more funds to pay it again

P.S : anyone have a small account that have a small fee on it? Would like to try it and see if the weekly payout is indeed resuming

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:44:22 AM

From reading the whole discussion in litecointalk, It seems like the weekly payout resume but the previously owed coins is not in the balance. Furthermore it seems like you can pay the "fee" gradually and the fee will keep on decreasing depending on whats left for your account.

Whats funny is that there is no TX ID of him paying the 16 BTC fee ( or I could have missed it ) seems bogus to me. With the 16 BTC fee, he (chris) could have resume his ponzi and only dissapear like 5 months later after he got no more funds to pay it again

P.S : anyone have a small account that have a small fee on it? Would like to try it and see if the weekly payout is indeed resuming

If he is paying anything it is just a ponzi scam. He will payout some small fish so they tell everyone they are getting paid again, then us regular and big fish pay huge payments and then nothing happens again. Anyone who pays him any more money when he owes people a fortune is a moron and deserves to lose everything he sends to the scammer.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:12:12 AM

thinking out loud...
Actually, looking closely this is what other cloudmining services have been doing all the time. They were trusted more because they took money from you regularly. This looks more scammy because you received all the money and now you have to pay some of it back. Whereas in other cases they took it from you without asking for it. Either could be a scam  Roll Eyes

Funny how all services get away with this. You pay for the hardware in the first place that they buy and then you pay for the depreciation cost of the hardware as "maintenance fee" as well, which practically allows the provider to buy new hardware if one breaks down for no self-cost. It's paid by the user. The users are the product. (You, the provider, buy hardware for 1000$, users buy it from you in terms of shares. They slowly pay another 1000$ for you so when it breaks down, you do it all over again. Plus add a small %)

----
My shares are still just pending, although I don't think it makes a difference.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:35:44 AM

Where did you see about the gradually fee payment? If you pay, lets say 10%, will you get 10% of the payouts weekly until you pay more of the fee?

I'd rather be waiting for a clear picture from the Q&A before dumping more money into it. Let alone that my accounts aren't active at all yet Wink
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:50:12 AM

Where did you see about the gradually fee payment? If you pay, lets say 10%, will you get 10% of the payouts weekly until you pay more of the fee?

I'd rather be waiting for a clear picture from the Q&A before dumping more money into it. Let alone that my accounts aren't active at all yet Wink

No, you can pay the fee in several separate payments. That's all. You get nothing until you pay the full amount Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

If he is paying anything it is just a ponzi scam. He will payout some small fish so they tell everyone they are getting paid again, then us regular and big fish pay huge payments and then nothing happens again. Anyone who pays him any more money when he owes people a fortune is a moron and deserves to lose everything he sends to the scammer.

It seems it could be his tactics to do so. Makes me wonder how can people still trust him despite that he has tricked us for months and after months of waiting, what we have in our account is not our balance despite it is a fee that we must pay in order to resume weekly payment .
Big question mark will be where is our earning from the previous months that he should have pay us instead of asking us an upfront payment like this. Those who sent him the fee must have no clear mind of this thought

Sorry I meant to say pay the fee in smaller installments option ( pardon my lame English ) . If you have 0.01 BTC fee and paid 0.001 BTC then all you need to pay will be only 0.009 BTC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: