Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:57:17 AM

LOL

"To opt to resume payments please send 6.50780000 BTC to Bitcoin address bla bla"

LOL

And Coin Balances all Zero.

You should bring some condoms too, at least if you get f**** you could stay safe!

True that Smiley

Wonder who is sending BTC there ^^

And, i should GET BTC , no have to PAY BTC.

My shares were not even 1 yo.

My shares were new and never paid on. How can I owe a fee before I get paid? Fuck that shit...

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:47:26 AM

LOL

"To opt to resume payments please send 6.50780000 BTC to Bitcoin address bla bla"

LOL

And Coin Balances all Zero.

You should bring some condoms too, at least if you get f**** you could stay safe!

True that Smiley

Wonder who is sending BTC there ^^

And, i should GET BTC , no have to PAY BTC.

My shares were not even 1 yo.

My shares were new and never paid on. How can I owe a fee before I get paid? Fuck that shit...
The current proposal on LTCTalk is that the maint fee covers all mining proceeds for this year. No word from bee on whether this is true or not.

It seems it could be his tactics to do so. Makes me wonder how can people still trust him despite that he has tricked us for months and after months of waiting, what we have in our account is not our balance despite it is a fee that we must pay in order to resume weekly payment .
Big question mark will be where is our earning from the previous months that he should have pay us instead of asking us an upfront payment like this. Those who sent him the fee must have no clear mind of this thought

Yes. Essentially we are still in the same position we were in 3 months, 4 months, 5 months ago. Until there is an actual accessible balance it's still in 100% scam territory for me. And I still don't think we'll ever see a withdraw-able balance (of the last 5 months of payments anyway).

There isnt any update yet from what he are owed from the past months and it seems like he has no intention to give what we are owed though

Whats being inferred over in the Litecointalk forum is that balances currently owed will appear once all accounts are cleared, that we will be able to withdraw from, and pay the fee from, to continue mining.

He has a tendency to "forget" his promises and tend to be late on schedule, nothing new about this and I expected this mess indeed.
He lives in some kind of time warp place, where everything is displaced by at least a few weeks.

IIRC, in his Q&A, he did say that coins go into the balance, and the balance is there until cleared, or synced, depending on what his word of the day is.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:23:31 AM

You are one of the people that suffer the same fate though. It seems most people are suffering due to the last crazy discount that he gives before the christmas as people thought that the fee will be counted only after a year of purchase

It seems it could be his tactics to do so. Makes me wonder how can people still trust him despite that he has tricked us for months and after months of waiting, what we have in our account is not our balance despite it is a fee that we must pay in order to resume weekly payment .
Big question mark will be where is our earning from the previous months that he should have pay us instead of asking us an upfront payment like this. Those who sent him the fee must have no clear mind of this thought

Yes. Essentially we are still in the same position we were in 3 months, 4 months, 5 months ago. Until there is an actual accessible balance it's still in 100% scam territory for me. And I still don't think we'll ever see a withdraw-able balance (of the last 5 months of payments anyway).

There isnt any update yet from what he are owed from the past months and it seems like he has no intention to give what we are owed though

Whats being inferred over in the Litecointalk forum is that balances currently owed will appear once all accounts are cleared, that we will be able to withdraw from, and pay the fee from, to continue mining.

He has a tendency to "forget" his promises and tend to be late on schedule, nothing new about this and I expected this mess indeed.
He lives in some kind of time warp place, where everything is displaced by at least a few weeks.

IIRC, in his Q&A, he did say that coins go into the balance, and the balance is there until cleared, or synced, depending on what his word of the day is.

It is indeed right, but to be honest he never kept any of his promises so it doesnt really matter though and actually the word isnt clear wether the fee will be paid from our mining revenue or it has to be paid beforehand.
In the Q&A session he said that all the account will be cleared in a week ( It was like few months ago I guess ) and until today he hasnt clear any account yet but rather put on nonsense fee to be paid to continue weekly payout. It seems like most people are regretting their decision to give him the benefit of doubt

WTB LTCGear accounts; PM me! Smiley

Are you running a charity to provide an exit strategy to most people here? It is out of my mind to collect ltcgear account even if you pay like 1/10 of its value

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:46:16 AM

You are one of the people that suffer the same fate though. It seems most people are suffering due to the last crazy discount that he gives before the christmas as people thought that the fee will be counted only after a year of purchase

It is indeed right, but to be honest he never kept any of his promises so it doesnt really matter though and actually the word isnt clear wether the fee will be paid from our mining revenue or it has to be paid beforehand.
In the Q&A session he said that all the account will be cleared in a week ( It was like few months ago I guess ) and until today he hasnt clear any account yet but rather put on nonsense fee to be paid to continue weekly payout. It seems like most people are regretting their decision to give him the benefit of doubt

Are you running a charity to provide an exit strategy to most people here? It is out of my mind to collect ltcgear account even if you pay like 1/10 of its value

He is only offering less than 2% of the accounts "value."

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
fhh
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:17:33 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:03:35 PM by fhh

What do you consider as "value" for example 1000 ASIC shares?

Deutsche Bitcoinbörse: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/yyfrkv
das passende Konto gibts bei der fidor Bank https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43076568
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:17:25 PM

Would also like to know.

How much are 3800 qASIC shares value?

For me, it´s 0 (ZERO) because i would never ever send Chris 6.5 BTC to resume weekly payouts.

And before i sell them for 0.10BTC i let them die.

As a lession and a reminder to trust nobody, only my mum.

Mining is dead for me anyway. PBMining and now this. Screw that, I buy my BTC , LTC and CON right away at exchange.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:38:36 PM

2 % is indeed better than nothing because it is pointless to keep things that is not usefull, not to mention that you will need to pay a nonsense amount of fee just to resume weekly payout and not to be paid what he owed us

Should be the price of when we bought it. Basically IIRC 1k shares back then at the crazy christmas discount before the multiplication schedule the price was about 0.4 BTC / 1k share or it should be near that number

Would also like to know.

For me, it´s 0 (ZERO) because i would never ever send Chris 6.5 BTC to resume weekly payouts.

You would have to ask Crazyloaf for it because he is buying it, considering that you would never send him the fee then the best option for you would be to sell it to him because it is pointless for you to keep it anyway. Atleast if you are able to sell it for 0.1 BTC then atleast it will cover up your loss atleast ( it is something rather than nothing at all )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:28:37 PM

2 % is indeed better than nothing because it is pointless to keep things that is not usefull, not to mention that you will need to pay a nonsense amount of fee just to resume weekly payout and not to be paid what he owed us

Should be the price of when we bought it. Basically IIRC 1k shares back then at the crazy christmas discount before the multiplication schedule the price was about 0.4 BTC / 1k share or it should be near that number

Would also like to know.

You would have to ask Crazyloaf for it because he is buying it, considering that you would never send him the fee then the best option for you would be to sell it to him because it is pointless for you to keep it anyway. Atleast if you are able to sell it for 0.1 BTC then atleast it will cover up your loss atleast ( it is something rather than nothing at all )

Someone offering me a lot more than 0.10BTC, i think i sell.

At least then i made barly positive ROI together with  some payouts i did get from ltcg.

It´s really strange, the cloudmining services i thought 100% scam still paying like a clockwork.

The ones i thought are legit (PBMining, LTCgear) went belly.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 07:11:52 PM

It´s really strange, the cloudmining services i thought 100% scam still paying like a clockwork.

That will depends on how the ponzi sustain itself, sooner or later the ponzi disguised in cloud mining will fall if there is no one left to deposit at the site.

Basically people should already have the red flag warning when Chris offered a crazy black friday discount, most people fell for it and some doubt that it will be his exit way from his ponzi .
To most surprise, he paid for the shares from the crazy black friday discount and gain alot of trust from people. Repeat the same pattern over at the christmas discount and after he didnt pay us and supply us with a various nonsense reason, people do still believe him even until today, which you can see that there is someone who paid the fee

As for the pbmining case, when they started, there isnt much cloudmining yet and their site was called as a breakthrough for the mining industry, lot of people deposit and buy their hashrate making them a suistanable ponzi until Jason decided to end his ponzi and pay dust to his customer

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:14:11 PM

Would also like to know.

Someone offering me a lot more than 0.10BTC, i think i sell.

At least then i made barly positive ROI together with  some payouts i did get from ltcg.

I think you're talking about my offer Smiley PM me if you want to sell; have someone else who is interested in selling. Thanks!
minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:33:57 AM

My Account is not cleared. I can read "pending" overall and in my opinion is the game over.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:45:16 AM

My Account is not cleared. I can read "pending" overall and in my opinion is the game over.

Mine the same. Anyone with gen 2 still pending. The advance payment is a scam anyway. Don't send that crook any more money.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:10:09 AM

Mine the same. Anyone with gen 2 still pending. The advance payment is a scam anyway. Don't send that crook any more money.

Mine is cleared (own 10 2ndGEN shares) and BTC Balance is 6.5 BTC

Still not sure if i sell my account for a lousy 0.38BTC or not and what the "second option" looks like.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:57:20 AM

Mine is cleared (own 10 2ndGEN shares) and BTC Balance is 6.5 BTC

Still not sure if i sell my account for a lousy 0.38BTC or not and what the "second option" looks like.

Is that BTC balance the scammer wants you to pay in advance? Or BTC balance in money you are owed?

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:58:05 PM

Be careful with @CrazyLoaf and @Parker_ offers.
Parker_

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:18:02 PM

Be careful with @CrazyLoaf and @Parker_ offers.

I will only deal with Escrow! (Trusted member of the forum or btcrow.com)

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:21:11 PM

UPDATE: Accounts synchronization is still in progress. Estimated ETA to finalize synchronization is this weekend ( Monday, June Cool. After synchronization is finished, secondary option will become available. The Q&A session is set for next week.

I think I'll wait this one out just another week. I don't rule out the option yet that with finalizing the sync there might be a bit more to the balance than just the "GIVE ME THE MONIES" Wink

Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

UPDATE: Accounts synchronization is still in progress. Estimated ETA to finalize synchronization is this weekend ( Monday, June Cool. After synchronization is finished, secondary option will become available. The Q&A session is set for next week.

I think I'll wait this one out just another week. I don't rule out the option yet that with finalizing the sync there might be a bit more to the balance than just the "GIVE ME THE MONIES" Wink

This Monday is/was June 8th. So we should see something rather soon.
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:07:25 AM

This Monday is/was June 8th. So we should see something rather soon.

Deja poo: the feeling you've heard this shit before Wink
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 08:28:12 AM

I doubt there would be a balance for someone who dont pay the fee to begin with, it would be unfair to those who have paid the fee if Chris give out what he owed us without paying the fee. Also that the secondary option would be an ASIC board instead which means that it will/could be send to our address (not sure about this) but I dont think mining at home could be profittable anymore

Anyway we've heard of this Q&A promises before, I just hope that he really deliver his promise this time and it will create alot of havoc in ltcgear if he really show up in there this time

The secondary option (share conversion to asic boards)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: