Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361325 times)
anon-ymous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:53:52 PM

I have 10,800 shares

I received a notice that Chris wanted 6.3891 btc as the yearly maint fee.

I paid the BTC - we will see next if I get paid for the past 17 weeks that have not been paid, since I have given up all hope of ever seeing the missed payments from December 20 (or thereabouts when this started) through Feb 5, when stats began to re-appear.

I made the BTC payment 12 hours ago and my account has been updated and the btc amount no longer appears.

I was on ltcgear for about 5 weeks before the problem started.

I will post an update when I see payments begin to flow again.

as promised

I promised a follow up. I paid my 6.3891 btc which was about $1,450

I never got paid for any of the missing weeks.

However I did get:  
188.4542 LTC -for week before last posted on sat 6/13
and then I got:

and 196.086 LTC - for last week posted on 6/20

I have sold the coins for a total of $1,164 on Cryptsy, so I'll become profitable in the third week (next week) assuming LTC prices hold up.

I have 10,650 shares

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:59:57 PM

I have 10,800 shares

I paid the BTC - we will see next if I get paid for the past 17 weeks that have not been paid, since I have given up all hope of ever seeing the missed payments from December 20 (or thereabouts when this started) through Feb 5, when stats began to re-appear.

I made the BTC payment 12 hours ago and my account has been updated and the btc amount no longer appears.

as promised

However I did get: 
188.4542 LTC -for : 2015/06/05 - 2015/06/11   0.01769604 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.09174883 DRK / 1 ASIC share

and then I got:

and 196.086 LTC - for 2015/06/05 - 2015/06/11   0.01769604 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.09174883 DRK / 1 ASIC share.

I have sold the coins for a total of $1,164 on Cryptsy, so I'll become profitable in the third week (next week) assuming LTC prices hold up.

I have 10,650 shares

Just another fucking ponzi scheme. Saps like you who paid will get your money but your testimonials will suck others into paying who will get nothing and the entire scheme will go belly up again very soon because not that many people are going to be stupid enough to pay him any more money.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:18:14 PM

I have 10,800 shares

as promised

However I did get:  
and then I got:

I have 10,650 shares

Only 6,3 BTC to reactivate 10650 shares? Damnit. I had calculated that it would take at least 7 weeks, even with the higher LTC rate.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

I have 10,800 shares

as promised

However I did get:  
and then I got:

I have 10,650 shares

Only 6,3 BTC to reactivate 10650 shares? Damnit. I had calculated that it would take at least 7 weeks, even with the higher LTC rate.

yeah that's cheap. My 4500 shares are like 7.5BTC.
zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:52:30 PM

I have 10,800 shares

as promised

However I did get:  
and then I got:

I have 10,650 shares

yeah that's cheap. My 4500 shares are like 7.5BTC.

this doesn't make sence at all!!!!!
he actually gave you back what you gave him?
too good to be true, then again why the need to pay him in the first place!

below is the latest info from my 32600 share acount:

Your shares and mods can be converted into 8 ASIC unit(s).
One asic unit is minimum number of chips mounted to boards which can be shipped.
Board characteristics, opting for conversion deadline, shipping and other details are available via news or Q&A sessions.

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:46:01 PM

this doesn't make sence at all!!!!!
he actually gave you back what you gave him?
too good to be true, then again why the need to pay him in the first place!

One asic unit is minimum number of chips mounted to boards which can be shipped.
Board characteristics, opting for conversion deadline, shipping and other details are available via news or Q&A sessions.

So people like him will tell everyone he is paying them back the maintenance fee in three weeks and hoping the number of people who pay will go up logarithmicly and then run away with more money. Same thing he did back in November and December and fucked us all royally. This is another version of a money doubler scam. First in get back to suck in everyone else. Fuck Chris. I hope he goes to jail and some big dudes beat the shit out of him.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1419

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:16:51 PM

Let me get this straight so 32600 = 8 ASIC unit = 8 chips? Then again the question will be who will pay the shipping fee? Even if Chris is paying for the shipping fee, I doubt that mining with our own would be profittable at all

P.S : and again delay on the Q&A its almost 3 weeks then the last news about the Q&A which he mentioned will be "next week"

Fuck Chris. I hope he goes to jail and some big dudes beat the shit out of him

Judging from the post above regarding someone sent him the fees and got the payment, it is pretty much a shill I would say. Someone created a new account on purposes just to let people fall into this trap.

His strategy reminded me of when we fell for the anniversary coupon (peak point of most people got into this ponzi) and keep on being greedy and reinvested more at another peak point (black friday discount). This is similar to that, with more popping account that claimed that they have paid the fees and got their payment then sooner or later more people will join in

I do hope some action from Romanian user to locate and question him directly regarding all this nonsense so that we dont need to be keep on hoping for this anymore

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:25:51 PM

Tell you what. Anyone who wants to can send me 4.4 BTC to pay my fees and I will give you 1/2 of whatever gets paid back. My guess it will be nothing. But if you believers really believe LTC Gear will resume payments then here is a way to have a Sr. Member verify whether or not payments resume. I am not willing to risk any more of my own money so if someone really believes in LTC Gear here is a way to prove it to the BTC forum community what the truth of all this bullshit is.

luckyknc

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:24:12 PM

Buying accounts here pm me <==

naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:14:26 PM

I am selling my accounts, PM me if anyone wants to buy
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:00:52 PM

Tell your husband Homero Ganza he forgot to provide me next gen miners for my hashlet .png images. I still remember his promise on paybase.com, later of course he forgot to pay that cheap blogging platform and they canceled blog integration with all the promises, but this does not forfeit his responsibility.
Btw... I saw those pictures...

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:31:52 PM

Just logged in & had a look at my account. I have 2nd Gen pre-shares: 30 which i bought during launch, had 1 payment only then frozen till now & i see the message below with coin balances on the right of 0.23020000 BTC but i could not withdraw it as it says that withdrawal exceeds balance.

"Management fee details

To reactivate hosted mining service, yearly management fee payment is required for this user account. After reactivation, weekly payments to user balance (which can be withdrawn) are resumed. Alternately, users with accounts valued over a threshold may opt for self maintained mining, they will receive boards equipped with asic chips in exchange.
To opt to resume payments please send 0.23020000 BTC to Bitcoin address 1BBwAZ2f4ny2z1WjQLL33WYDsfyZwGZKaG . Once transfer received, hosted mining will be resumed in 48 hours. For security purposes, please write down BTC address, even if you do not plan to reactivate hosted service.
The secondary option (share conversion to asic boards) will be activated in next days - some details await adjustment.
There is no deadline for first option. There is a deadline for second option, which is not yet set."

Anyone having the same msg or same type of shares i have ?

thx for the updates.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:14:16 AM

PM'ed. Also to anyone else, I'd like to buy LTCGear accounts (esp gen2 shares). Please PM me. Thank you!
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:02:20 AM

Just logged in & had a look at my account. I have 2nd Gen pre-shares: 30 which i bought during launch, had 1 payment only then frozen till now & i see the message below with coin balances on the right of 0.23020000 BTC but i could not withdraw it as it says that withdrawal exceeds balance.

"Management fee details

To reactivate hosted mining service, yearly management fee payment is required for this user account. After reactivation, weekly payments to user balance (which can be withdrawn) are resumed. Alternately, users with accounts valued over a threshold may opt for self maintained mining, they will receive boards equipped with asic chips in exchange.
To opt to resume payments please send 0.23020000 BTC to Bitcoin address 1BBwAZ2f4ny2z1WjQLL33WYDsfyZwGZKaG . Once transfer received, hosted mining will be resumed in 48 hours. For security purposes, please write down BTC address, even if you do not plan to reactivate hosted service.
The secondary option (share conversion to asic boards) will be activated in next days - some details await adjustment.
There is no deadline for first option. There is a deadline for second option, which is not yet set."

thx for the updates.

Every one who has a 'cleared' account does. (Cleared means a maint fee showing up).
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:05:11 AM

"Management fee details

thx for the updates.

You've been missing a few updates here and there Wink

Once you pay that amount the account will be starting with mining again, that has been stopped from a certain point and at this moment several people have paid up and are getting new weekly payments. The big question is whether you'll get the old payments at one point, both the december ones and the rest for this year. Hopefully the Q&A will shed a bit more light on that Wink
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:02:15 AM

Maintenance for two hours.

Should be info on the site anytime soon about the exchange options for physical hardware.

Sure and then another 6 months until anyone receive anything and in about 1 year from now we will receive 1/4 of our balances and beelievers wil say look it was not a scam he payed!

Not getting paid is not entirely true. He has started paying people after they paid the fee, he resetted their accounts and started weekly payments again.

with all the payments from december 2014? or from now on?
if it is the first, why didn't just keep the fees from those payments instead?

No, he's restarted the weekly payments. At this point he is still busy with the sync, my guess would be that at least last years missing payments will be shown once that's done.

You actually believe he is still 'busy with a sync', no disrespect but are you a moron or just trying to keep positive? He is a compulsive liar, has never met anything he has said in the last 6 months and continues to ignore the fact he owes us money from decemeber. Who gives a fuck if hes paying recently renewed shares, I guarantee that stops before they reach the amount they paid. As long as the site looks like its functioning people will hold hope, pay fees and in the eyes of the law it looks legitimate.

I'd rather not opt for the moron option, thanks for giving me a choice. Fact is that we can't do much else than or abandon the project or stick around and wait. It is highly unlikely he's been working 6 months 40 hours a week on this and still hasn't finished it yet. That doesn't mean he's not willing to fix it eventually. We don't have the full picture and although I'm highly skeptical, there is no use in swearing and yelling and repeating stances, so I stick to constructive discussion based on the information at hand. We know that once he claims he will do X next week, it at best will be 3 weeks later, so far there hasn't been a lot else that has been a full lie. His wording has been unclear, his time planning sucks monkey balls, but in recent weeks there has been a lot of change. If, for arguments sake, he is still syncing everything, it would be worth a wait to see (maybe at the Q&A) what is going to happen with the december payments and the first 6 months of this year. As long as he doesn't state you won't get it, it's not completely off the table. Unlikely, yes, off the table, no.
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:19:18 AM

4 Options:

1. Dump your account at a low price to one of the many buyers
2. Pay huge fee with no guarantees
3. Edit your balance with Firebug and tell everyone your rich
4. Wait it out

BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:29:49 PM

QandA will be like last time:

Q: When we will get paid?
A: When the balance will be clared.

Q: When will the balance be cleared?
A: When I finish checking the database (or similar crap)

It will be heavily modarated, questions will be deleted, he will avoid answering any direct relevant questions like.

1) Where is money for 6 months mining?
2) Where is money for 2nd gen mining? 
3) Why you cant take money off from balance? Doesnt matter, we know its a ponzi

Nothing else matters. All other questions and answers are basically bullshit. Q and A session is not needed. All we need to know is why we are not paid? 

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:24:50 AM

It will be heavily modarated, questions will be deleted, he will avoid answering any direct relevant questions like.

Nothing else matters. All other questions and answers are basically bullshit. Q and A session is not needed. All we need to know is why we are not paid? 

i don't think it will be heavily moderated, if he does it @ltctalk the mods will keep it open, they are more with the User than with Chris.
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:22:22 AM

Considering what happened in Q&A1, repeated questions and insults will be deleted.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: