Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:30:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361306 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

Can't find it on the website and not going to waste time bothering the owner with it, couldn't find it with a quick google though, is there an option to get paid out in BTC? Not that I mind moving the LTC to an exchange and putting it up for sale there, just wondering since it will save time Wink

Yes, you can put your bitcoin address for payment

Done that, but I'll probably will need to remove my LTC address too Tongue

Yes, you need to remove the LTC/FTC address if you want to get BTC payout.

no you dont want to do that.
just fill the address and select BTC on coin choice if you want BTC.

no need to remove LTC address.

That is correct. I have my LTC address there and choose BTC and I got paid in BTC.

I don't see any Coin Choice for regular payout in my account page, only Coin Choice for DualMod. Does it apply to qASICs shares payment too ?
Thanks.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:49:00 PM

Can't find it on the website and not going to waste time bothering the owner with it, couldn't find it with a quick google though, is there an option to get paid out in BTC? Not that I mind moving the LTC to an exchange and putting it up for sale there, just wondering since it will save time Wink

Yes, you can put your bitcoin address for payment

Done that, but I'll probably will need to remove my LTC address too Tongue

Yes, you need to remove the LTC/FTC address if you want to get BTC payout.

no you dont want to do that.
just fill the address and select BTC on coin choice if you want BTC.

no need to remove LTC address.

That is correct. I have my LTC address there and choose BTC and I got paid in BTC.

I don't see any Coin Choice for regular payout in my account page, only Coin Choice for DualMod. Does it apply to qASICs shares payment too ?
Thanks.
there is no coin choice for "regular payout" everything you will need is on the dualmod coin selection( in your case its either BTC or LTC and convert to shares)
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:19:27 PM

I would find it more suspicious if there are not complaints as any legit company will not run 100% perfectly or 100% the way that *all* of their customers like/want, so a company having a small/moderate number of complaints is an indication that their customers are real.

What a great point, we should be suspicious because there no complaints from customers! This is one of the weirdest arguments
I've came across lately.. Cheesy

Seriously: LTCgear has some weeknesses, for example that parts of the homepage are outdated, that certain updates/notifications are
posted with a delay etc. But these issues are so minor compared to the fact that they provide an incredibly profitable product and have
a clean rep.

I don't understand what point you try to make here.. Do you just want to tell us that LTCGear is scam and we should jump
over to GAW??
I am not sure why everyone keeps bringing up GAW when I make an inquiry about this specific site. Yes I wear their signature because they pay me to do so and I consider them to be reputable; other then that I have no affiliation with GAW (except for the fact that I am a customer who has purchased <$100 worth of cloud mining from them). Their signature campaign is very well known, however I notice that most people on this thread are either newbies or a higher ranking member who wears LTCgear's signature, but I cannot locate a paying signature campaign for them - I don't understand the economics behind everyone posting here wearing a (apparently) unpaid signature advertising the site other then the obvious shills.

On to your point about my argument. You are not going to have any legit company that has been around for a year not have complaints from their customers, this is just a part of doing business. Any reputable company will have some level of "negative" reputation from unhappy customers.

Their website being outdated is a serious concern, it is a sign of unprofessional-ism and leads people to believe that they are getting a much better deal on the cloud mining then they really are.

My point is, I am trying to determine just how legitimate this site actually is.

How do you know that the signature campaign is unpaid ? Yes we're trying to earn money from it, like almost everyone else in crypto now.
Do they have a paid signature campaign? If so I have not been able to find it. If they do not (or if they only pay referral commissions (as semi-implied above) then I am surprised that so many are taking the risk of never getting any referral payments, as some people may click on a referral link and then clear their cookies then buy a product (or something similar that results in you not receiving credit for your referral).

The main problem is IMHO many people consider LTCgear has a mad ROI, so they're careful and mostly think it as a scam.
My main issue at first was that their prices were well below what other reputable cloud mining companies are charging.

But the price of cloud mining services is actually the biggest illusion which the huge GAW PR campaign gives you.
How could you be sure that they're giving you the best price
?
Again, I am not discussing GAW, however there is no question that both cloud mining companies and ASIC manufacturers make a profit off of the miners they sell. IDK why anyone would ever think that a manufacturer/reseller of a product would not attempt to sell their product for more then the cost to make the product. You also need to remember that R&D is the biggest part of the cost of a miner, which is not part of the cost to actually build the miner.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:00:13 AM

LTCgear paid in full for the week including several orders and transfer shares from the 22nd. Only three weeks away from ROI on the first shares I bought. Cheesy
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:07:23 AM

LTCgear paid in full for the week including several orders and transfer shares from the 22nd. Only three weeks away from ROI on the first shares I bought. Cheesy

There ll be multiplication in two weeks time so u ll be in profit by the end of the third week.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:02:41 PM

what about doge merged mined with LTC. i don't see this option anywhere!

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:55:12 PM

It doesn't work that way.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

Not available ATM. You can mine only LTC. However, LTCgear payouts are so awesome and I simply cannot ask for more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:10:17 PM

how big of a chance is there that this is a ponzi scheme?
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:29:04 PM

Some weeks ago I was more sceptical, but by now - as the shares are so profitable - I believe that more money flew out of
the system than was deposited into it. People reinvest, true, but I think the time to pull the plug already went by, if this was a Ponzi.
Anyway, it's all speculation. For me, LTCGear worked out great. I'm deep in the profit zone so it's easy to be relaxed Smiley
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

Hello, anyone here aware, do they notify you by email when the payout is complete or do they just send it to your wallet?
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

Hello, anyone here aware, do they notify you by email when the payout is complete or do they just send it to your wallet?
No email notification, just a payout to the wallet you have on file with ltcgear.
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Yay affiliate payouts in a few hours!  Smiley Its like getting a refund for having fun in the weekend lol...
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Some weeks ago I was more sceptical, but by now - as the shares are so profitable - I believe that more money flew out of
the system than was deposited into it. People reinvest, true, but I think the time to pull the plug already went by, if this was a Ponzi.
Anyway, it's all speculation. For me, LTCGear worked out great. I'm deep in the profit zone so it's easy to be relaxed Smiley

Exactly my experience. Now I'm enjoying my most profitable investment in crypto.

Do they have a paid signature campaign? If so I have not been able to find it. If they do not (or if they only pay referral commissions (as semi-implied above) then I am surprised that so many are taking the risk of never getting any referral payments, as some people may click on a referral link and then clear their cookies then buy a product (or something similar that results in you not receiving credit for your referral).

The main problem is IMHO many people consider LTCgear has a mad ROI, so they're careful and mostly think it as a scam.
My main issue at first was that their prices were well below what other reputable cloud mining companies are charging.

But the price of cloud mining services is actually the biggest illusion which the huge GAW PR campaign gives you.
How could you be sure that they're giving you the best price
?
Again, I am not discussing GAW, however there is no question that both cloud mining companies and ASIC manufacturers make a profit off of the miners they sell. IDK why anyone would ever think that a manufacturer/reseller of a product would not attempt to sell their product for more then the cost to make the product. You also need to remember that R&D is the biggest part of the cost of a miner, which is not part of the cost to actually build the miner.

Hi Eisenhower34,
ltcgear runs an affiliate campaign, so for every sale you made you get 11% from each completed referred order. It's practically a lot of money because each order is almost a few BTCs worth. That's why a lot of people, include myself have their referrals link in their signature, and offer to give some % back.
Concerning your question about price, look at Bitmain L1 miner, their price is in similar level with ltcgear Wink

Regards,
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

It's the same gamble with all cloud mining sites. I advise everyone to gather as much information as possible before sending coins to somebody.
By no means invest in anonymous companies.

ErikvanBreen

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:14:56 AM

Affiliate payout received, thanks again LTCgear!  Cheesy
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:24:09 AM

So whats the deal now with FTC now its on Neo, according to ltcgearcalc its worth nearly 15btc?   Shocked

ErikvanBreen

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:26:27 AM

So whats the deal now with FTC now its on Neo, according to ltcgearcalc its worth nearly 15btc?   Shocked

I was no longer able to set my LTC/FTC address to FTC so I do not think we can mine it anymore, to bad  Wink
Minerjoe (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:44:32 AM

So whats the deal now with FTC now its on Neo, according to ltcgearcalc its worth nearly 15btc?   Shocked

What is worth 15 BTC?

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:45:38 AM

So whats the deal now with FTC now its on Neo, according to ltcgearcalc its worth nearly 15btc?   Shocked

I was no longer able to set my LTC/FTC address to FTC so I do not think we can mine it anymore, to bad  Wink

Darn, better cancel my Yacht
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: