Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361308 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:46:23 PM

yeah if it's all real then I'd advise not worrying about getting shares etc, Chris certainly seems to deliver & has a lot of mail to answer at the moment I reckon....

so is it real?  not sure - but I've invested (about a month ago).  I basically feel like I've come a bit late to the party & it's either a total ponzi just about to peak & fail, taking everyone's money - or it's pretty much as advertised - ahead of the game technically & run by a fundamentally sound guy who answers peoples' specific queries & does the farm stuff & doesn't worry about trying to prove himself to all & sundry.  The affiliate scheme fits either - pure ponzi or hassle-free outsourced marketing.

Basically I read all the threads & thought ... seems legit, like in the X-files I want to believe.. & trust the beekeeper... so I just jumped in partly for fun, sold a couple of things I like & invested the money... so not gone into debt or wasted "real" money - just risking some of my stuff & if it works I can buy back better stuff!  

I've put "only what i can afford to lose" but still - I've never invested in anything before & just thought - this can be my gamble/investment for the next 5 years - as in - I'll put in about a year's worth of "spare" money (as if that exists...) - to make it worth while & regret-free if strike gold (as put enough in to benefit in meaningful way .... & if it's a scam then I've learnt a painful lesson but only lost 1 yr's leisure money ...& I had probably better disqualify myself from investments for 5 years!!

jk

You sounds like a reasonable person, not a fan boy, tell me something, what is the benefit for that "chris" guy selling the making money machine? basically, he sell a 10 months profit machine, why he sell his "farm shares" when he could keep that profit for himself? i can´t see the whole picture here, he sell his share because is a good person?

You know, when is to good to be true...

You forget something. He might not have the enough fund to expand the farm if he "could keep that profit for himself". It's the same with all others ASICs manufactures. It's similar to crowdfunding. And you can't predict anything in crypto in two months, not to mention 1 year. LTC could even disappear after 1 year. So it's the best to reduce the risk in selling the shares, take a small profit but stable.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

yeah if it's all real then I'd advise not worrying about getting shares etc, Chris certainly seems to deliver & has a lot of mail to answer at the moment I reckon....

so is it real?  not sure - but I've invested (about a month ago).  I basically feel like I've come a bit late to the party & it's either a total ponzi just about to peak & fail, taking everyone's money - or it's pretty much as advertised - ahead of the game technically & run by a fundamentally sound guy who answers peoples' specific queries & does the farm stuff & doesn't worry about trying to prove himself to all & sundry.  The affiliate scheme fits either - pure ponzi or hassle-free outsourced marketing.

Basically I read all the threads & thought ... seems legit, like in the X-files I want to believe.. & trust the beekeeper... so I just jumped in partly for fun, sold a couple of things I like & invested the money... so not gone into debt or wasted "real" money - just risking some of my stuff & if it works I can buy back better stuff!  

I've put "only what i can afford to lose" but still - I've never invested in anything before & just thought - this can be my gamble/investment for the next 5 years - as in - I'll put in about a year's worth of "spare" money (as if that exists...) - to make it worth while & regret-free if strike gold (as put enough in to benefit in meaningful way .... & if it's a scam then I've learnt a painful lesson but only lost 1 yr's leisure money ...& I had probably better disqualify myself from investments for 5 years!!

jk

You sounds like a reasonable person, not a fan boy, tell me something, what is the benefit for that "chris" guy selling the making money machine? basically, he sell a 10 months profit machine, why he sell his "farm shares" when he could keep that profit for himself? i can´t see the whole picture here, he sell his share because is a good person?

You know, when is to good to be true...

You forget something. He might not have the enough fund to expand the farm if he "could keep that profit for himself". It's the same with all others ASICs manufactures. It's similar to crowdfunding. And you can't predict anything in crypto in two months, not to mention 1 year. LTC could even disappear after 1 year. So it's the best to reduce the risk in selling the shares, take a small profit but stable.

Thanks, sounds reasonable.
yippee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

yeah the crowd-funding aspect seems plausible since if you are putting in large orders with manufacturers you need a certain amount of ready cash.

Slightly concerning as I read through the litecointalk threads was that the seller who sold me some of his shares (who was an excellent, prompt & very courteous guy to deal with) - was open about the fact he was cashing out now as there seemed to have been something of a shift in modus operandi in recent months - implying as several others have that it is moving from legit operation to ponzi as cash inflow perhaps outstripping actual hashing power.

But plenty of people still believing & buying in.  SO will see what happens...

Going to cash out in BTC fully for next 6 weeks & not reinvest & then if pass the mythical ROI threshold my opinion will shift to - real enough for me - & I'll start partial reinvestment & banking increasing returns weekly which will be fun while it lasts!
AizenSou

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:00:01 PM

yeah the crowd-funding aspect seems plausible since if you are putting in large orders with manufacturers you need a certain amount of ready cash.

Slightly concerning as I read through the litecointalk threads was that the seller who sold me some of his shares (who was an excellent, prompt & very courteous guy to deal with) - was open about the fact he was cashing out now as there seemed to have been something of a shift in modus operandi in recent months - implying as several others have that it is moving from legit operation to ponzi as cash inflow perhaps outstripping actual hashing power.

But plenty of people still believing & buying in.  SO will see what happens...

Going to cash out in BTC fully for next 6 weeks & not reinvest & then if pass the mythical ROI threshold my opinion will shift to - real enough for me - & I'll start partial reinvestment & banking increasing returns weekly which will be fun while it lasts!

Yes it's a good plan. Get ROI first then reinvest + keeping. Many people actually doing the same too, including myself Wink.
digitan

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

Newbie here, there are how many shares when I buy 1k6x?
sikman

Activity: 572
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

Newbie here, there are how many shares when I buy 1k6x?

1600 shares, each share is worth 100KH, so 1600 shares =- 160MH of scrypt hashing

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385
alps

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

more delays for multi.. Chris is a joke
artax46

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:25:41 PM

Chris has been doing this for a LOT longer than everyone else, give him a break.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

U guys know that Chris aint his real name ... right ?
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:54:39 PM

Chris has been doing this for a LOT longer than everyone else, give him a break.

Oh no little baby didn't get his free shares when he wanted.
AizenSou

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:25:09 AM

U guys know that Chris aint his real name ... right ?

Might be real, might be not. What's the difference? It's just how we call him. When he wants to stay anon you could call him with whatever name you want.
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:55:07 AM

Last two multiplications were exactly the same. Get used to it or
take another cloud mining company.
Dophoeve

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 07:04:01 AM

I already got my shares multiplied, TOO THE MOOOOON

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:09:00 AM

Awesome, we should expect the price per hash to drop right since its after the multiplier.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

?? What do you mean you ve got your shares multiplied? It actually happened for your account?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dophoeve

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:21:10 AM

?? What do you mean you ve got your shares multiplied? It actually happened for your account?

Is a little troll to much for you guys on this sonday morning! hehe {troll}

charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:10:29 PM

are payouts today? has anybody received theirs yet

payout are scheduled today, actually very soon
nothing received...
So finally received to my LTC wallet already November 7 evening.
I was confused - my choice was Pay in BTC, but it is only for referral payment.
alps

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:36:42 PM

I am selling a few dual mods if anyone wants PM me
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

If someone feels the need to cash out: I'd be willing to buy a couple of qasic-shares @4$/MH
(pre-multi, so within the next couple of hours). PM me if interested.
AizenSou

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:39:23 PM

I am selling a few dual mods if anyone wants PM me

Just a warning for people who want to buy mods. Scams happened before.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787540.msg9404069#msg9404069

Be careful when trading with new users.
Another notice:
MODs are NOT user-transferable. You need Chris to transfer it for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: