Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286420 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:10:42 AM

sorry for the misunderstanding and confusion.

but with CP team assistance, XTC is a legit and established app.

i am glad to hold a legit asset in this chaotic crypto land.

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Tilecoin is actually good for Counterparty. I cann't understand what you have said.

You can't understand, but it was very clear: the Counterparty developer said that he and Counterparty which is a great project has nothing to do with this shamble.

We think whatever we want about the Bitbay ICO, and I am the most vocal and critical about how wrong was the Bitbay ICO, but David Zimbeck at least developed BlackHalo, he has a working smart contract engine and very clear idea about what he tries to achieve in the IoT field. GadgetCoin, the other IoT coin already demoed their wallet.

This project collected the money from investors and it turns out it has nothing to do with Counterparty, therefore the project nothing else but a scam.

It seems you are pushing this shamble very-very hard, but you can't ignore the fact that came from the Counterparty developer and completely discredits this project. It's really a disgrace to lie about Counterparty, lie that TileCoin has the tech while it doesn't have anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mydearvoice

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:32:27 AM

Counterparty is NOT involved in ANY regard with XTC/Tilecoin. We are not "vouching" for anything one way or another, and I was only made aware of this project a few days ago. ASIC-8tile reached out to me to ask me to look at an element of their technical design. I am no longer interested in doing so, given that a) I was asked to look at something as a favor without being told it was a tilecoin client, and then my "involvement" was marketed to the thread without me being aware, and b) the Tilecoin community reaction to my PM response was publicly posted and trolled, and then misinterpreted.

Tilecoin is actually good for Counterparty. I cann't understand what you have said.

You can't understand, but it was very clear: the Counterparty developer said that he and Counterparty which is a great project has nothing to do with this shamble.

We think whatever we want about the Bitbay ICO, and I am the most vocal and critical about how wrong was the Bitbay ICO, but David Zimbeck at least developed BlackHalo, he has a working smart contract engine and very clear idea about what he tries to achieve in the IoT field. GadgetCoin, the other IoT coin already demoed their wallet.

This project collected the money from investors and it turns out it has nothing to do with Counterparty, therefore the project nothing else but a scam.

It seems you are pushing this shamble very-very hard, but you can't ignore the fact that came from the Counterparty developer and completely discredits this project. It's really a disgrace to lie about Counterparty, lie that TileCoin has the tech while it doesn't have anything.

Thought of you makes me very surprised, I don't know why you have this idea, is in order to promote you say a coin? Or suspect your IQ?

sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:39:05 AM

good ,do you have more comments about bitbay?
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:40:11 AM

Thanks for confirming this xnova! You have done an absolutely wonderful work with Counterparty and the novel tech of your project is an exemplary effort for any coin developers.

It is absolutely disgraceful that this project mislead investors by claiming that it uses Counterparty for its decentralized application engine.
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:46:07 AM

Thanks for confirming this xnova! You have done an absolutely wonderful work with Counterparty and the novel tech of your project is an exemplary effort for any coin developers.

It is absolutely disgraceful that this project mislead investors by claiming that it uses Counterparty for its decentralized application engine.
I doubt very much that your IQ, and your purpose

altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

I had a few so far ... you can read it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.0

Having said, that, to mislead investors that you have the tech while you don't have anything makes BitBay and David Zimbeck (whom actually has the tech) a lot, lot better proposition than this TileCoin scam.
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:48:07 AM

I had a few so far ... you can read it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857457.0

Having said, that, to mislead investors that you have the tech while you don't have anything makes BitBay and David Zimbeck (whom actually has the tech) a lot, lot better proposition than this TileCoin scam.
It is ridiculous

sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:50:55 AM

i have read this thread days ago.and i have the same idea about this chinese scam.please check this web ,do you know this guy?
https://github.com/limikael?tab=repositories
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:52:31 AM

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:53:33 AM

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.
[/quote]What you said is a joke, you when the world was a fool?

AltcoinSnow

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:58:39 AM

a few trolls and all the newbie's panic, everything will be back to normal shortly. im interested  in finding out who this partnership is with!
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:59:20 AM

It is ridiculous to what you say, but you have the professional spirit, in order to promote your coins, regardless of your dignity, you as a support, very professional, I can say                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:04:55 PM

All right China boys ... you can continue pushing this scam however you want, but since the Counterparty developer has confirmed that this coin has been misleading investors and this coin has no decentralized application engine whatsoever, you are nothing but disgrace to all developers and the digital currency community.

sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

All right China boys ... you can continue pushing this scam however you want, but since the Counterparty developer has confirmed that this coin has been misleading investors and this coin has no decentralized application engine whatsoever, you are nothing but disgrace to all developers and the digital currency community.

do you know the guy  on the website?
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:13:29 PM

You are a liar

sucksyd

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:21:29 PM

You are a liar
你必须 滚开 迅速地,傻子。
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:23:16 PM

You are a liar

Really?

Read the above statement of the Counterparty developer that crystal clear about that Counterparty has nothing to do with this shamble, and then come again who is the liar.
AltcoinSnow

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:23:41 PM

congrats tilecoin we have our first fudder! must mean were going places

everyone disregard altcoinUK, hes from bitbay.

serious tho, what are you getting at? do you think satoshi wants anything to do with altcoins? nope.it doesent mean a thing. xnova was just upset people misinterpreted his inbox. all is good.
mydearvoice

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

You are a liar

Really?

Read the above statement of the Counterparty developer that crystal clear about that Counterparty has nothing to do with this shamble, and then come again who is the liar.

A lot of people know you are really professional FUDER, you are when the whole world is a fool?

AltcoinSnow

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:35:11 PM

@All, if you don't like this coin and don't trust ASIC-8Tile, just go away, don't act like an idiot.

agreed. we are on the verge of an amazing release, ASIC-8Tile has worked hard on this project and is a profrssional at what he does.

if you know btcdrak, dev of #viacoin and #clearinghouse, and you have done your research, you would realize btcdrak can confirm ASIC is legitmate.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: