Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp  (Read 286420 times)
lunzi001

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:27:01 AM

Although I am very support you, but why every time interpretation don't mention the wallet, which made us very sad, because once a delay you. Cry
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:54:02 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 02:09:23 AM by altcoinUK

Hi altcoinUK,

I posted a rough draft of the 3D printed "prototype" enclosure from our "Industrial Designer".  This may look like an amateur attempt for what should be a professional enclosure for the IoT devices. This is not the case. This validates dimensions and usability/weather proofing techniques that need to be thought of at the very beginning.
When producing a final product, many stages of validation occur to reduce the final cost of output for a particular product that is manufactured.
It is absolutely necessary to produce a "prototype" prior to actually committing to manufacturing of the physical enclosure. Reduces risk and iterations that incur NRE (Non-Recurring Engineering) cost.

On another specific note, we have a pcb that validates each IoT device on a mesh network using hardware that has cryptographically signed information.
Here is the "rough" draft board design.

What this does, is provide a more difficult way of attacking a mesh network versus attacking multiple sensors within the network with a chip signing mechanism.  

You had asked about the time aspect of validation. If based on btc, there is a 10 minute delay...
When the Smart Contracts and Micro transactions functionalities are combined, this enables very fast data verification and validation with minimal bitcoin blockchain bloat.

If you have received quotes from other people in regards to time, I do not think they have asked you what type of IoT device that would exist in the mesh network to be able to respond accurately to your question.

In the case of our chip, it takes between 10-20 milliseconds to produce a signature that can be authenticated. Depending on the number of devices and their specific roles within the mesh network, this can vary considerably. We are working on datasheets that will accurately identify potential bottlenecks that pertain to the different type of devices and their roles in a mesh network for the IoT.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks for replying and sorry for not noticing your post earlier. As I said, I have been interested in your tech from day one, just the level of innovation put me off. However, I can see you work hard and that's one of the most important ingredients of success, and your professional attitude makes me more and more interested in your project.

As for this board, if I see correctly you use Eagle CAD like most hobbyists do. If I invest in your coin and if it required at all, I am happy to get you a few Altium Designer licenses so you will have the proper tool to get the job done.

I assume you will use Atmel security chips to perform the cryptography function - not too many other alternatives for dedicated crypto devices. Here is a friendly advice with the best intention: be very careful with Atmel. I invested last year in a start-up  here in the UK. The boys designed their solution around the previous Atmel Zigbee chip which is based on the ATMega1284, and then Atmel suddenly discontinued the product. Atmel is notorious to do that. So obviously you do what you want, but I would avoid Atmel, especially that their crypto chips are low sellers and they could discontinue them at any time.

Anyway, that issue about Atmel is actually academic because the whole device doesn't make sense (or at least from your description I misunderstood what it does), and to show my good faith, to save you $ 100,000 and from an entirely wrong direction I say this: your approach to handle the mesh network nodes with your custom hardware is completely wrong and unnecessary. What you aim to achieve the industry typically handles with Zigbee modules which make custom designs like yours is completely obsolete. Why do you invent the wheel when the members of Zigbee Allience invested over 1 billion US$ to address low power radio communication and mesh network topology issues? The Zigbee protocol and Zigbee devices are perfectly capable to handle everything what you try to achieve. You see, I just saved your coin from a completely wrong direction and tons of headaches :-))) and I did it in a good faith.

Anyway, thanks for your civil and professional reply, I will read more about what you try to achieve and if everything adds up I will be happy to throw some money into this as well, just like I am interested in all IoT, M2M, smart contract, AI, etc. novel ideas.

butany

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:34:06 AM

Hi altcoinUK,

I posted a rough draft of the 3D printed "prototype" enclosure from our "Industrial Designer".  This may look like an amateur attempt for what should be a professional enclosure for the IoT devices. This is not the case. This validates dimensions and usability/weather proofing techniques that need to be thought of at the very beginning.
When producing a final product, many stages of validation occur to reduce the final cost of output for a particular product that is manufactured.
It is absolutely necessary to produce a "prototype" prior to actually committing to manufacturing of the physical enclosure. Reduces risk and iterations that incur NRE (Non-Recurring Engineering) cost.

On another specific note, we have a pcb that validates each IoT device on a mesh network using hardware that has cryptographically signed information.

What this does, is provide a more difficult way of attacking a mesh network versus attacking multiple sensors within the network with a chip signing mechanism.  

You had asked about the time aspect of validation. If based on btc, there is a 10 minute delay...
When the Smart Contracts and Micro transactions functionalities are combined, this enables very fast data verification and validation with minimal bitcoin blockchain bloat.

If you have received quotes from other people in regards to time, I do not think they have asked you what type of IoT device that would exist in the mesh network to be able to respond accurately to your question.

In the case of our chip, it takes between 10-20 milliseconds to produce a signature that can be authenticated. Depending on the number of devices and their specific roles within the mesh network, this can vary considerably. We are working on datasheets that will accurately identify potential bottlenecks that pertain to the different type of devices and their roles in a mesh network for the IoT.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks for replying and sorry for not noticing your post earlier. As I said, I have been interested in your tech from day one, just the level of innovation put me off. However, I can see you work hard and that's one of the most important ingredients of success, and your professional attitude makes me more and more interested in your project.

As for this board, if I see correctly you use Eagle CAD like most hobbyists do. If I invest in your coin and if it required at all, I am happy to get you a few Altium Designer licenses so you will have the proper tool to get the job done.

I assume you will use Atmel security chips to perform the cryptography function - not too many other alternatives for dedicated crypto devices. Here is a friendly advice with the best intention: be very careful with Atmel. I invested last year in a start-up  here in the UK. The boys designed their solution around the previous Atmel Zigbee chip which is based on the ATMega1284, and then Atmel suddenly discontinued the product. Atmel is notorious to do that. So obviously you do what you want, but I would avoid Atmel, especially that their crypto chips are low sellers and they could discontinue them at any time.

Anyway, that issue about Atmel is actually academic because the whole device doesn't make sense (or at least from your description I misunderstood what it does), and to show my good faith, to save you $ 100,000 and from an entirely wrong direction I say this: your approach to handle the mesh network nodes with your custom hardware is completely wrong and unnecessary. What you aim to achieve the industry typically handles with Zigbee modules which make custom designs like yours is completely obsolete. Why do you invent the wheel when the members of Zigbee Allience invested over 1 billion US$ to address low power radio communication and mesh network topology issues? The Zigbee protocol and Zigbee devices are perfectly capable to handle everything what you try to achieve. You see, I just saved your coin from a completely wrong direction and tons of headaches :-))) and I did it in a good faith.

Anyway, thanks for your civil and professional reply, I will read more about what you try to achieve and if everything adds up I will be happy to throw some money into this as well, just like I am interested in all IoT, M2M, smart contract, AI, etc. novel ideas.

Shit! We wouldn't buy any of your Gadgetcoin! Please go out from this thread. We really don't want see you again! You're a slimy, pukey piece of shit!
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:20:45 AM

Do not worry,just wait.........

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:34:51 AM

@All,  be patient, guys!!!

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
cloudlover

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:37:20 AM

dear dev,

we must konw such info as below:you must give one answer---it is your responsibility ,and ours right!

what will you plan to launch xtc wallet?Huh??

it had been delay two ,we wont hope it happen two more.

the wallet is so important that heaveily influent people's confident,so we all think the dev shouldnt make it delay
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:56:38 AM

I doubt very much that your IQ, and your purpose

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.

I haven't confirmed anything. I simply stated that I didn't like how we were engaged on looking at this project. Is the project a "scam"? I don't know, and that's not our call to make, or be involved with making. I will say that it *seems* that the project has some written code and technology, which is more than 95% of the projects in the alt coin space.

IF we had any involvement, it would simply be to look at the technical design as far as it integrates with Counterparty, and give purely technical advice. That's all. We have done this for numerous projects building on Counterparty and it's never been a big deal, but it seems that some individuals in this community have a problem properly understanding what that means, and what it doesn't mean.

I am not specifically familiar with Tilecoin or their technology, and so cannot comment further. But given the reaction and misinterpretation of this forum to any kind of minimal tech review (interpreting the lack of it Tilecoin being a "scam", and the presence of it as the Counterparty developers putting their reputation on the line for Tilecoin) I am very hesitant to get Counterparty involved in any way, as it will be mis-construed.
You son of bit*h, now you are happy, fk your mother and sister, don't contact Xnova again, you bit*h.

xnova,I hardly blame you for not answering me through pm,but why do you transcript my pm to this chinese guy?now we can see this guy is part of tilescam.where is ur dignity and respect?
dismoon

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

Smells good!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:50:56 AM

Your doubts have absolutely no relevance to the fact that the Counterparty developer has just confirmed that this is a scam, and to opposite what was claimed it has nothing to do with Counterparty, and therefore it has no decentralized application engine whatsoever. It's a scam. Period.

I haven't confirmed anything. I simply stated that I didn't like how we were engaged on looking at this project. Is the project a "scam"? I don't know, and that's not our call to make, or be involved with making. I will say that it *seems* that the project has some written code and technology, which is more than 95% of the projects in the alt coin space.

IF we had any involvement, it would simply be to look at the technical design as far as it integrates with Counterparty, and give purely technical advice. That's all. We have done this for numerous projects building on Counterparty and it's never been a big deal, but it seems that some individuals in this community have a problem properly understanding what that means, and what it doesn't mean.

I am not specifically familiar with Tilecoin or their technology, and so cannot comment further. But given the reaction and misinterpretation of this forum to any kind of minimal tech review (interpreting the lack of it Tilecoin being a "scam", and the presence of it as the Counterparty developers putting their reputation on the line for Tilecoin) I am very hesitant to get Counterparty involved in any way, as it will be mis-construed.
You son of bit*h, now you are happy, fk your mother and sister, don't contact Xnova again, you bit*h.

xnova,I hardly blame you for not answering me through pm,but why do you transcript my pm to this chinese guy?now we can see this guy is part of tilescam.where is ur dignity and respect?
Get out here,We do not welcome you!

sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

Get out here,We do not welcome you!
it is me who lets you avert from being cheated and hurt ok?little rat with less intelligence .thanking me  costs you nothing ok?cant you smell the mole here?
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:25:09 AM

Hi altcoinUK,

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Yesterday you where screaming SCAM in here like the truly fud bitch that you are.
You got your cheap coins and now you want it to go back up.

Thanks for the fudder proof ammo anyway, it will get handy next time i see you fud anywhere.
deliciousowl

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:25:38 AM

TileCoin makes people so angry. That's fascinating.

Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

TileCoin makes people so angry. That's fascinating.

It is fudders that make me angry, not TileCoin itself.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

How it could be scam if the dev is working hard for 2 month after IPO ending. LOL. Waiting for the wallet

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

Hi altcoinUK,

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Yesterday you where screaming SCAM ... blah ... blah

As you can read it, my last post and suggestions about the hardware has more substance, constructivism and brought more to the table (regardless the DEVs take on board my suggestions or not) than the combined effort of the clueless Chinamen brigade had brought to the table up to date.
I suggest you go back to the BitBay thread. Oh wait ... even the BitBay community - that hypes the price desperately - disowns you and ask you to leave the thread - that says a lot about you.

Or perhaps, you a BitBay boy and you are worry that my suggestions to the DEV makes this process better, they will have a better hardware and therefore they could be more competitive?
butany

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:53:37 PM

Hi altcoinUK,

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

As you can read it, my last post and suggestions about the hardware has more substance, constructivism and brought more to the table (regardless the DEVs take on board my suggestions or not) than the combined effort of the clueless Chinamen brigade had brought to the table up to date.
I suggest you go back to the BitBay thread. Oh wait ... even the BitBay community - that hypes the price desperately - disowns you and ask you to leave the thread - that says a lot about you.

Or perhaps, you a BitBay boy and you are worry that my suggestions to the DEV makes this process better, they will have a better hardware and therefore they could be more competitive?

Shit! We wouldn't buy any of your Gadgetcoin! Please go out from this thread. We really don't want see you again! You're a slimy, pukey piece of shit!
altcoinUK

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:08:50 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 01:24:22 PM by altcoinUK

Hi altcoinUK,

I hope this helps.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Shit! blah ... blah ... blahh

It seems this coin has a hard working, decent, professional DEV and an idiotic Chinamen brigade who learnt from the western world how to use computer, drive car, assemble iPhones - basically everything, except they didn't learn to be rational.

Still, because of the DEV and the Counterparty technology, the fact that TileCoin (if I understood correctly) will be able to handle Bitcoin in the context of IoT application makes this coin perhaps a viable investment opportunity.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

await the new wallet,will i be disappointed again?
Startstar

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:23:58 PM

stop!!!
sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

await the new wallet,will i be disappointed again?
disappointments await i bet.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:53:52 PM

Hey, kids,

Please stop quoting yourself, because you are spamming the thread with BS. People who follow Tile development cannot read it at peace.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: