Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659757 times)
SatyrA

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:04:25 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:08:39 PM by SatyrA

LTC server wallet is still in maintenance, impossible to withdraw  Embarrassed    Also it seems they have broken support ticket system functionality.

Update: I have managed to catch moment with active withdrawal button. Just after I made a withdrawal "wallet server is under maintenance please try later" appears again.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

here is what I found in FAQ :

3. What about the hashrates not enough to redeem a miner?

You can choose to buy more hashrates to make up to a miner or you just sell them in market before redemption period. (Market will be closed during redemption period)

4. When can your redeem your miners?

You can request to redeem your miners only in redemption period which HashNest will announce it when we notice the maintanence fee/pay out is up to 100% and keep it same for 10 days.

MY QUESTION IS :  so when I MUST sell my hashrates and withdraw ?! because I don't want to have a physical miner and just want to use of investing in GH benefits.
so I don't want to lose my money and benefits.

here is 2 pictures that I like to fully understand them. (unfortunately I couldn't make this post to show pictures directly on page and it gives only a link of them!)

Considering the picture, I like to know when is the best time to sell my GHs to cover MY QUESTION above. and what is the white line ?! I can read the legends "maintenance, Earnings, PPLNS/THS Earnings and PPS/THS" but can't analyse them, ot the columns in dark blue, light blue and green ! and what is good for them to be.

and about above picture, I like to know what is showing this column in the market page ?! what is the differences between colored rows and white rows ?!

thank you before.

It says on the FAQ, within 7 days of it being more than 100%.
You can choose, personally, I'd sell at anything higher than 95%. The market remains open after they make the redemption period active, but that's normally just for a few hours and the price normally spikes but that's a risky thing to wait for.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

Now there is a rumor that China is actively banning Bitcoin seed nodes and non-chinese exchanges. If true, this could seriously hamper mining in China. This would basically have the effect of making my hash on hashnest worthless. I don't have enough hash to redeem a miner and don't want to pony up the BTC or LTC to acquire. I'd have to jump through hoops to make a deposit anyway since I am a US citizen. Huh
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

they are mining in mongolia http://www.cryptocoinzone.com/hashnest-review/, so i dont think china gov. will be closing them down, and its also the bitman subsidary which still produce miners, exchange yes, miners no. p.s. I got enough hash for 3 miners just in case, and ordered 1 phisical already,...and i trust them still. i didnt find any other similar company with such good reputation. All other cloud miners want to fix it for some years...without possibility to withdraw when i need the m.

The review states it is in "inner" Mongolia, which is still part of the People's Republic of China. Hopefully this rumor is just FUD.

https://twitter.com/btcdrak/status/909020264742211584
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

if viabtc will still operate, as declared by them in statement, and mining pool wont be affected, and actually advised customers to send bitcoins to their wallet, i would think it wouldnt affect the antpool, but bitman and hashnest might have to get a way to pay for the costs with some western exchange bitstamp, ....lets hope for te best, you actually made me wona press sell, sell move to wallet for a little bit, so i had to dig google a little bit,...if i move to investment to europe, i had to pay more for electricity and it would cost me aprox 30% per investment for same hash rate...ehh lets leave it there, and by the way LTC wallet is not in maintance but the Hot wallet you emptied, i know bcs i emptied in the past also so, thats why it shows immediatly after widrawals...

Yes, Hashnest is one of the best deals when it comes to cloud mining. I haven't sold my hash, yet, because I hate selling for a loss. I'm just concerned about the rumor going around that China will take steps to block certain important bitcoin ip addresses, like the seed nodes and non-chinese exchanges. We'll see. I trust if the government of China cracks down on mining, Bitmain will give a fair way to exit.(I just hate being forced to exit when I have not had a ROI, yet.)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

Anyone have any idea when they will add more S9? Also what will happen after the split. They will mine bitcoin or split coins?

There should be someone from hashnest to give answers on this thread or they don't care about the customers?

I don't think they will add S9 or L3+. Since they can sell on market wtih more profit.

I am waiting for the D3 Miners on hashnest. anyone have any idea when d3 will be added?

Already at loss with L3 since i bought from market no roi in years Sad
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

Anyone have any idea when they will add more S9? Also what will happen after the split. They will mine bitcoin or split coins?

There should be someone from hashnest to give answers on this thread or they don't care about the customers?

I don't think they will add S9 or L3+. Since they can sell on market wtih more profit.

I am waiting for the D3 Miners on hashnest. anyone have any idea when d3 will be added?

Since S9 is the most profitable one why they doesn't add it Hashnest. I have went with one thread which says about Hashnest site ban due to Chinese Government bitcoin p2p network. If this cloud mining included what we can do, feel pathetic about my own Sad

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:06:55 PM

~

Since S9 is the most profitable one why they doesn't add it Hashnest. I have went with one thread which says about Hashnest site ban due to Chinese Government bitcoin p2p network. If this cloud mining included what we can do, feel pathetic about my own Sad

I think Bdstar was saying that they probably are adding the S9 miners but selling the hashes on the market (making sense due to the high fee). Also we don't have any information of the total number of servers of each part of the site from them.

As for the ban in China, I believe that was "non-chinese exchanges". As hashnes tis inside China (and let's assume it's fully licensed) then there's nothing to worry about at the moment - unless the ban is extended.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

No-no, don't buy hashes at the market, you simply won't ROI in years. Litecoin difficulty is skyrocketing these days; and as for S9, there are rumors that the Japanese will come to the market with brand new 7nm ASIC miners that will be several times more effective than S9s:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/japanese-company-will-launch-new-bitcoin-mining-operation-7-nm-chips/

The only hope is that Bitmain restocks their miners at lower prices, but I'm not sure that it will ever happen with those recent and upcoming Chinese regulations.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

No-no, don't buy hashes at the market, you simply won't ROI in years. Litecoin difficulty is skyrocketing these days; and as for S9, there are rumors that the Japanese will come to the market with brand new 7nm ASIC miners that will be several times more effective than S9s:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/japanese-company-will-launch-new-bitcoin-mining-operation-7-nm-chips/

The only hope is that Bitmain restocks their miners at lower prices, but I'm not sure that it will ever happen with those recent and upcoming Chinese regulations.

Bitmain came with the 16nm chips later than Bitfury and BW so they were slow to adopt those as well. Luckily, there was so much hype about Bitfury built by them about how great their new chip was that they took long enough for bitmain to also develop a chip of similar specs and release it first before bitfury released mainstream versions of theirs.
Rogerdale

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

China may ban mining:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-mining-operators-in-china-could-be-next-target-why-it-does-not-matter/
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/19/china-bans-bitcoin-executives-leaving-country-miners-preparing-worst

This seems understandable, because when exchanges are closed the Chinese still may buy asics and mine Bitcoins (effectively converting yuans to crypto).

Is Hashnest going to move its facilities to another country?
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

China may ban mining:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-mining-operators-in-china-could-be-next-target-why-it-does-not-matter/
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/09/19/china-bans-bitcoin-executives-leaving-country-miners-preparing-worst

This seems understandable, because when exchanges are closed the Chinese still may buy asics and mine Bitcoins (effectively converting yuans to crypto).

Thus far, the whole 'China banning' thingy are just mere speculations based on nothing more than unconfirmed rumors...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Rogerdale

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:25:47 AM

3 things are confirmed: 1. the 3 exchanges will shut down on 1.10, 2. therefore BTC cant be sold to pay for electricity 3. so trading cripto is consider illegal in china 4. real treat they might really nationalize mining, how will they sell btc if it is not possible also OTC to pay for costs etc.. 5. we need good news from china in order to reinvest 6. we need Bitman to move out asap or find a way to solve this with government .... in cripto world u lost when hacked bitstamp (0), btfinex (30% + token), polo (30 % + ?), and mgox (all), BTC-e hacked by US (45%+tokens), 3 exchanges shut down by china (0 so far). actually with china and SLO u didnt lost anything. I am sure this will solve either way. But 1 exchange should be opened, Bitman should push at least 1 exchange to be alive, even if only full coins to be tradable...that would be good news.

Anyway, in Hashnest contracts it is stated: "If mining farms may no longer continue operating due to change in legal status, war, earthquake, fire, electricity failure, or other acts of God, Hashnest does not assume responsibility for compensation."

But that's probably not bad if they send you out asics if China bans mining. Other Chinese cloud mining companies (ViaBTC or BW) won't do that, their investors can lose full invested amounts.
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

China may ban mining:

What will happen to our contracts?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

China may ban mining:

Please correct me if I am wrong but Hasnest is owned by Bitmain and Bitmains mining operation is located in Mongolia (Source). Mongolia is neither part of China or Russia. Mongolia have their own Government and President which is Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj so in terms of moving to another location, I don't think that's going to happen because of Chinas new regulation to ban Bitcoin.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

China may ban mining:

Please correct me if I am wrong but Hasnest is owned by Bitmain and Bitmains mining operation is located in Mongolia (Source). Mongolia is neither part of China or Russia. Mongolia have their own Government and President which is Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj so in terms of moving to another location, I don't think that's going to happen because of Chinas new regulation to ban Bitcoin.
No they are in Lower Mongolia which is part of China. Just like New Mexico is part of the US. But no need to worry. I'm sure Bitmain has the capability of moving operations if need be. You don't think Bitmain is just going to give up, do you?
monetizator4

Activity: 546
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

Is there some trading bot for hashnest? I'd like to test it.

Travala - book hotels, flights and activities with crypto and save up to 60% Payment options BTC,USDT,ETH,AVA,Binance Pay,Crypto Pay,BNB,XRP,SOL,ADA,DOGE, etc
primedice best DICE casino with free faucet,

999dice another dice casino, play and get bonuses in BTN, Doge, LTC, ETH.

MiningSweden LEGIT cloud mining, use coupon "ms15" to get 15% discount
The-Mining $5 signup bonus, started 31-03-2015.

btc-stack2x new doubler (48-96 hrs) from well known faucet btc-stack

Зaбaнeн пoжизнeннo пo итoгaм инициaтив xandry. Haдeюcь, oн дocтoйнo зaмeнит мeня нa фopyмe.

███ ███ ███ CASINO     The MOST EXCITING Bitcoin Casino!
██ ██ ██ COINSA     Altcoins Accepted
█ ██ █ CASINO     Pyramid Plunder   Jewels n Gems [◎◎]  Roulette ( +)  Video Poker []]]]]
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:20 AM

I have 2fa code activated but it never ask for 2fa code when i log in.

why is that?

Unpleasant situation !?

Hashnest is famous for being the most silent support ever.They don't reply here, I think they don't even see post from this thread. It's getting risky day by day.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:14 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 06:47:14 PM by jackg

Is hashnest down? I keep on getting a 504-gateway timeout error, anyone else getting this or is it just me?
OK, I found on a twitter feed that their services have been termporarily suspended.

monetizator4

Activity: 546
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:07:41 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 08:05:30 PM by monetizator4

Is hashnest down? I keep on getting a 504-gateway timeout error, anyone else getting this or is it just me?
OK, I found on a twitter feed that their services have been termporarily suspended.

I also see 504 Gateway Time-out.

Update. It works now.

Travala - book hotels, flights and activities with crypto and save up to 60% Payment options BTC,USDT,ETH,AVA,Binance Pay,Crypto Pay,BNB,XRP,SOL,ADA,DOGE, etc
primedice best DICE casino with free faucet,

999dice another dice casino, play and get bonuses in BTN, Doge, LTC, ETH.

MiningSweden LEGIT cloud mining, use coupon "ms15" to get 15% discount
The-Mining $5 signup bonus, started 31-03-2015.

btc-stack2x new doubler (48-96 hrs) from well known faucet btc-stack

Зaбaнeн пoжизнeннo пo итoгaм инициaтив xandry. Haдeюcь, oн дocтoйнo зaмeнит мeня нa фopyмe.

███ ███ ███ CASINO     The MOST EXCITING Bitcoin Casino!
██ ██ ██ COINSA     Altcoins Accepted
█ ██ █ CASINO     Pyramid Plunder   Jewels n Gems [◎◎]  Roulette ( +)  Video Poker []]]]]
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: