Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
9thHokage

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

Fork is over now.
Could you start to confirm my withdrawal request, Hashnest?   Sad
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
9thHokage

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

I have recieved my BTC withdrawal.
Thank you Hashnest ❤
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

its their hot wallet, and they are just lazy, glad ill dont have hash, but intend to reinvest after the fork a little BIT, not more then 1/3 capital ,... by the way will they support BTC gold like BCH?

I would be surprised if they support Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin Gold is basically trying to flip the bird to Bitmain.

I don't believe they will either. BCC was a fork with a 'minor' tweak, which Bitmain would have loved to see implemented in the BTC; they supported the BCC, and are even mining them themselves. Bitcoin Gold however, is a totally different story for them...  Cheesy

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
zio11

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

its their hot wallet, and they are just lazy, glad ill dont have hash, but intend to reinvest after the fork a little BIT, not more then 1/3 capital ,... by the way will they support BTC gold like BCH?

I would be surprised if they support Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin Gold is basically trying to flip the bird to Bitmain.

I don't believe they will either. BCC was a fork with a 'minor' tweak, which Bitmain would have loved to see implemented in the BTC; they supported the BCC, and are even mining them themselves. Bitcoin Gold however, is a totally different story for them...  Cheesy

this was in my messages on Hashnest today:
Hashnest policy about BTG hardfork

1. Hashnest will make a snap shot of your BTC wallet balance at beijing time 2017/10/24 24:00 and we'll provide 1:1 BTG to you as the snap shot;
2. If the BTG is not running stable, or with high security risk, we'll discard BTG;
3. If BTG is running stable and secure, Hashnest will deliver the BTG as 1:1 to your wallet and will let you the withdraw time in another notice.
Hashnest
2017/10/24
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:56:41 PM

I don't believe they will either. BCC was a fork with a 'minor' tweak, which Bitmain would have loved to see implemented in the BTC; they supported the BCC, and are even mining them themselves. Bitcoin Gold however, is a totally different story for them...  Cheesy

1. Hashnest will make a snap shot of your BTC wallet balance at beijing time 2017/10/24 24:00 and we'll provide 1:1 BTG to you as the snap shot;
2. If the BTG is not running stable, or with high security risk, we'll discard BTG;
3. If BTG is running stable and secure, Hashnest will deliver the BTG as 1:1 to your wallet and will let you the withdraw time in another notice.
Hashnest
2017/10/24

Wow, that is very nice of them. Too bad that my BTC balance was only like 20K sats at the time.  Grin
JessicaG

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:52:43 AM

I don't believe they will either. BCC was a fork with a 'minor' tweak, which Bitmain would have loved to see implemented in the BTC; they supported the BCC, and are even mining them themselves. Bitcoin Gold however, is a totally different story for them...  Cheesy

Hashnest
2017/10/24

Wow, that is very nice of them. Too bad that my BTC balance was only like 20K sats at the time.  Grin

Kek, didn't saw that one coming either. Too bad I actually HAD a nice balance, but opted back in on some hashes just hours before that time stamp  Tongue  Cheesy

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

I could understood the site had problems with work during the fork, but what is going now it's just a mystery. I can't log in my wallet whole day. Does anyone else has the same type of problem? And if so, tell me what the support of the site replied to you, cause for myself I got the message where they say me that they will reply on my question "in working hours".
claimbitcointop.org

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

Its insane one thing, the China news could had banned bitcoin mining, something that hasnt happened, and since June there is no more miners neither the famous D3 wich were expected to be at hashnest already, its clear their support is having some issues, as well their website.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:12:46 PM

I could understood the site had problems with work during the fork, but what is going now it's just a mystery. I can't log in my wallet whole day. Does anyone else has the same type of problem? And if so, tell me what the support of the site replied to you, cause for myself I got the message where they say me that they will reply on my question "in working hours".

If you're storing coins there just as a wallet I'd strongly advise you take them out and put them seomewhere else. Even other online wallets like coinbase.com are a much better idea than bitmain due to their recent issues with withdrawing funds (I'd greatly suggest you store the coins on your computer but if you can't, an online wallet like coinbase would be a good alternative).
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Hi,

Whens' the best time to sell your hashpower on hashnest?  When bitcoin is up or when bitcoin value is down?  I was always confused on that.  

Is it worth selling all hashpower to get your bitcoins in order to get bitcoin 2X fork.?   Seems like the s9 takes more than a year to recoup your original btc investment, so your not able to maximize your revenue due to missing out on the fork coin splits.

Or is it better to keep all your hash power for 3 years or more  in order to get the most amount of BTC in the end?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

Hi,

Whens' the best time to sell your hashpower on hashnest?  When bitcoin is up or when bitcoin value is down?  I was always confused on that.  

Is it worth selling all hashpower to get your bitcoins in order to get bitcoin 2X fork.?   Seems like the s9 takes more than a year to recoup your original btc investment, so your not able to maximize your revenue due to missing out on the fork coin splits.

Or is it better to keep all your hash power for 3 years or more  in order to get the most amount of BTC in the end?

I doubt it'll last three years with the miners on there.
First of all, what miner do you have - S7 or S9.
Both prices are fairly stable but from when I did it here is what I found:
1. Straight before a fork, the price normally sinks.
2. As the value of bitcoin increases, maintenance goes up and the price per hash increases.
3. As the value of bitcoin decreases, maintenance goes down and the price per hash decreases but can stagnate if it's already quite low.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:56:30 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:57:29 PM by lunobird

Hi,

2. As the value of bitcoin increases, maintenance goes up and the price per hash increases.
3. As the value of bitcoin decreases, maintenance goes down and the price per hash decreases but can stagnate if it's already quite low.

I have three S9's  .  37500 hashes total.  I am not sure on what the best strategy would be so I would like to get some opinions and insight.

I doubted the S9 would last three years as most people said the hardware is only good for a 1.5 years tops.  However they still have the S7's running and those been out for awhile, they do have the cheap electric rates to keep them online longer, Plus value of bitcoin keeps going up and the maintenance to payout ratio  actually keeps improving thus keeping the mining rigs online longer. When initially starting the ratio for maintenance to payout was 30 percent and now it's dropped down to 15 percent. Once it reaches 100 percent they turn off the machine so longetivity is looking good.  I started in Jan of this year.  But of course this wont last forever if bitcoin drops by a lot the maintenance/payout will not look as good

One S9 used to pay out 5 dollars per day when initially starting, Now they are paying out 10 dollars a day due to btc value increase,

Since I never sold my hashes for BTC,  I did miss out on potential bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.  It's okay I can deal with missing out on those coins since the value of those is not greatest,  but now we have the bitcoin 2x fork which is more valuable than those.  Is it worth selling my hashes for bitcoin now to get B2X coins?

Or should I just keep all my hashes and go long on my hashing power but potentially miss out on getting as much bitcoin2x coins?

JessicaG

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:19:31 AM

Its insane one thing, the China news could had banned bitcoin mining, something that hasnt happened, and since June there is no more miners neither the famous D3 wich were expected to be at hashnest already, its clear their support is having some issues, as well their website.

It's also clear you make use of some incomplete info sources  Smiley

Regarding China potentially banning the Bitcoin, that was a total FUD from start to end.
Regarding new miners, they have been shipping new batches recently.

Wink

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

If you're storing coins there just as a wallet I'd strongly advise you take them out and put them seomewhere else. Even other online wallets like coinbase.com are a much better idea than bitmain due to their recent issues with withdrawing funds (I'd greatly suggest you store the coins on your computer but if you can't, an online wallet like coinbase would be a good alternative).
Today I finely could open my wallet, but I really got scared, cause instead of simple log in the site moved me on the page of creating a new account Huh
I think I will follow your recommendation about Coinbase or some other wallet when my current campaign will be over. Thank you for advice!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

Hi,

I have three S9's  .  37500 hashes total.  I am not sure on what the best strategy would be so I would like to get some opinions and insight.

I doubted the S9 would last three years as most people said the hardware is only good for a 1.5 years tops.  However they still have the S7's running and those been out for awhile, they do have the cheap electric rates to keep them online longer, Plus value of bitcoin keeps going up and the maintenance to payout ratio  actually keeps improving thus keeping the mining rigs online longer. When initially starting the ratio for maintenance to payout was 30 percent and now it's dropped down to 15 percent. Once it reaches 100 percent they turn off the machine so longetivity is looking good.  I started in Jan of this year.  But of course this wont last forever if bitcoin drops by a lot the maintenance/payout will not look as good

One S9 used to pay out 5 dollars per day when initially starting, Now they are paying out 10 dollars a day due to btc value increase,

Since I never sold my hashes for BTC,  I did miss out on potential bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.  It's okay I can deal with missing out on those coins since the value of those is not greatest,  but now we have the bitcoin 2x fork which is more valuable than those.  Is it worth selling my hashes for bitcoin now to get B2X coins?

Or should I just keep all my hashes and go long on my hashing power but potentially miss out on getting as much bitcoin2x coins?

I remember when the S7s were 75%+ on their maintenance fee. And then the halving caused the productivity to spring upwards due to the price increase in bitcoin and also people turning off/reselling their miners due to the block reward being halved.

The S5 miner on hashnest would still bring in a small profit now, along with the some of the other previous miners.
majid_z

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

Hi guys,
Considering the BitCoin Gold fork and the forecasts for future of bitcoin and it's price, what do you think and what is your idea? Isn't it better to migrate to other currencies?
Dentidan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

Hi guys,
Considering the BitCoin Gold fork and the forecasts for future of bitcoin and it's price, what do you think and what is your idea? Isn't it better to migrate to other currencies?

The Bitcoin Cash or ETH could be a good choice.
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:41 PM

3 good news,
1. 2fa for login
2. LTC widraw works for now whole day,..uau
3. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-planning-resume-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-soon/
good, i prefer being a miner then a trader,...to much stress, it just aint worth it..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:26:17 AM

3 good news,
1. 2fa for login
2. LTC widraw works for now whole day,..uau
3. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-planning-resume-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-soon/
good, i prefer being a miner then a trader,...to much stress, it just aint worth it..

Wahoo to all!
The last one means the bitcoin price will rise again if China goes through with reinstating trading! $10k may be reached shortly Smiley.
majid_z

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

Hi guys,

I deposited an amount of BTC to my hashnest wallet and I checked the transaction ID in blockchain and it says everything is done and confirmed and the wallet address is correct too but the balance is not in my wallet even there is not an unconfirmed transaction there !!!! how could it be ?!
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: