Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:20:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659756 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Just an update, over 1 BTC has been deposited among 3 different traders and none have received a deposit in their hashnest account.
Been over a week now.
Anyone else having this issue on here?

Wow that is alarming.. nothing has been new on hashnest in like almost a year (in stock) so maybe bitmain isn't paying much attention to it now

Stopped using their services around 6 months ago. why?

I see dark in future, Stay Away!

In my opinion, these are only temporary problems. Bitmain has a very strong position in the market and is still growing. With such huge profits, no one would steal a few BTCs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

Just an update, over 1 BTC has been deposited among 3 different traders and none have received a deposit in their hashnest account.
Been over a week now.

Wow that is alarming.. nothing has been new on hashnest in like almost a year (in stock) so maybe bitmain isn't paying much attention to it now

In my opinion, these are only temporary problems. Bitmain has a very strong position in the market and is still growing. With such huge profits, no one would steal a few BTCs.
Inactivity is a potential sign that they might be discontinuing their cloudmining operations soon. I recall Hashnest used to be bustling with activity back in 2015 when the S3/5/4 were still on the markets trading and there were hundreds of people active in their chatboxes, and things have mostly gone downwards from when they removed those miners and the S7/9 and later the L3 were the only things on their platform for about a year or so. They haven't even released any new miners onto their markets since the L3. I can imagine things aren't going too great on their side.

Bitmain's generally not great with support in the first place, and Hashnest's support is even less prioritized than with actual miner sales. If you've still got issues with deposits, just hang in tight and wait for support to help or try to tweet them. I've personally transferred all my money off Hashnest and what little I had in cloudmining about a year back. If you truly want a good investment in mining but can't stand the noise or you don't have the circuit capacity to power miners, colocating miners is always a good option. It's much less risky than cloudmining, and you have nearly full control over your miners.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Been over a week now.

Inactivity is a potential sign that they might be discontinuing their cloudmining operations soon. I recall Hashnest used to be bustling with activity back in 2015 when the S3/5/4 were still on the markets trading and there were hundreds of people active in their chatboxes, and things have mostly gone downwards from when they removed those miners and the S7/9 and later the L3 were the only things on their platform for about a year or so. They haven't even released any new miners onto their markets since the L3. I can imagine things aren't going too great on their side.

Bitmain's generally not great with support in the first place, and Hashnest's support is even less prioritized than with actual miner sales. If you've still got issues with deposits, just hang in tight and wait for support to help or try to tweet them. I've personally transferred all my money off Hashnest and what little I had in cloudmining about a year back. If you truly want a good investment in mining but can't stand the noise or you don't have the circuit capacity to power miners, colocating miners is always a good option. It's much less risky than cloudmining, and you have nearly full control over your miners.

I also think it is a matter of time and your transfers will show in your accounts. It's strange that support has not reacted for so long. If you are very impatient, you can also write on the Bitmain group on a telegram:

https://telegram.me/bitmain

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

It took 10 days but the deposit issue seems to be resolved.
Thank you once again Hashnest, sorry but with all the previous virtual miners falling outs, can't help but be a bit on edge after several days of deposits not being credited.
They always come through, which is better than I can say for every other cloud mining service.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

it takes even longer when u want to widraw it, consider turning in to LTC, but check if it is possible to widraw it before u do, otherwise prepare 0.22 BCH for 1 BTC to accelerate Smiley
wiitus

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Can some give me a good answer on this:

I send BTC to my deposit address arround 15PM UTC on march 2nd, it has now 471 network confirmations
but it's still not on my hasnest wallet/dashboard
transaction was include with another 36 tx's on block #511655 and it was mined by an "unknow" mining pool

can be that "unknow pool" the problem or it is hashnest problem?

in case it is hashnest, when I will get my BTC? I send my entire salary on this for add to my mined btc there to get enought to pay my bills on one payment using bitcoin, my credit card resume expires on march 9th, then the company will disable my credit card to buy until I make de payment, I need my credit card to buy foods and to live using bitcoin...

so, how can I speed up this thing? it's worth to call hashnest phone number hoping they resolve this more faster?

I'm living in Argentina

Same issue here, I thought it was perhaps my bitcoin wallet, but even after updating, deposits are not showing up.
No response to ticket after 48 hours as well.
I would deposit with caution on Hashnest at this time.

for me it took 3 full days to shown on my balance, then cancel me 3 support tickets without response, at least I has my btc, I think it was a mater of delay on they servers
PeaMine

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

I haven't had any issues since, so whatever they did fixed everything for me at least.
Anyone else?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

I haven't had any issues since, so whatever they did fixed everything for me at least.
Anyone else?

I have had no issues with them recently. I decided to invest a small amount back there to see how it does. The s7 market seems to be quite volatile but other than that, everything is going nicely there.

Although they still haven't logged into the bitmain account since August...
PeaMine

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

Seems the market is currently froze and having some issues displaying sells and buys properly.
Unable to remove orders.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Seems the market is currently froze and having some issues displaying sells and buys properly.
Unable to remove orders.

That's happened before (must have been profitable then also as the price collapsed so there were a lot more trades).
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Is it just me or has it been more than 7 days since that S7s have been unprofitable.
Are they waiting to see if goes back to be positive or have they just forgotton to check their site and left everything to function.

(sorry to bump an old thread).
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

Is it just me or has it been more than 7 days since that S7s have been unprofitable.
Are they waiting to see if goes back to be positive or have they just forgotton to check their site and left everything to function.

s7 market was just disabled today.. i think the miner redemption period starts in 10 days if they remain unprofitable

The question is.. is it even worth redeeming them? for non-china citizens its $50 handling fee + shipping for each miner I think..I probably wouldn't even mine with the s7's.. and if i tried to sell them on ebay.. i'd probably only break even due to the high bitmain shipping and handling fees.

Thoughts?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

s7 market was just disabled today.. i think the miner redemption period starts in 10 days if they remain unprofitable

The question is.. is it even worth redeeming them? for non-china citizens its $50 handling fee + shipping for each miner I think..I probably wouldn't even mine with the s7's.. and if i tried to sell them on ebay.. i'd probably only break even due to the high bitmain shipping and handling fees.

Thoughts?
I've seen people redeem miners from Hashnest in the past with S5s and S3s, and in addition to all of that the miners appeared to sometimes be in pretty bad shape (big dings, dust, scratches), and I recall most people simply sold the miners on eBay too. It's a lot of work for a little bit of possible resale profit the way I see it, and it's also Bitmain trying to collect some more money from you after the miners are nonviable for mining.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Thoughts?
I've seen people redeem miners from Hashnest in the past with S5s and S3s, and in addition to all of that the miners appeared to sometimes be in pretty bad shape (big dings, dust, scratches), and I recall most people simply sold the miners on eBay too. It's a lot of work for a little bit of possible resale profit the way I see it, and it's also Bitmain trying to collect some more money from you after the miners are nonviable for mining.

I might try redeeming some or selling them straight off here. I'm in the UK so it'll probably be expensive anyway to get then here, if it costs more than about $100-$200 then it'll be unprofitable to do so. Hopefully the coupons option gets used again and I can get some more s9 hashes. And 1 s7 for testing purposes.
UK-Coin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Could you elaborate on the coupons? I haven't been around when S5s became unprofitable.

Is there a chance we can redeem S7 hash into something else than physical machines?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Could you elaborate on the coupons? I haven't been around when S5s became unprofitable.

Is there a chance we can redeem S7 hash into something else than physical machines?

The S5s could be converted into what I remember were $100 coupons. I found an email from hashnest on it.
I'll find it in a bit, my inbox is full of loads of remote login reminder stuff from when they didn't have 2FA.

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, HashNest would like to issue you a special $115 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S7 in shop from 2015-09-09 to 2016-03-24 are eligible for this promotion (S7 purchased from MARKET are beyond the promotion). One S7 hold can receive one coupon.

For S5 hashing holders, you can claim the coupon for purchase S7 instead choose to redeem them. Also, One S5 redemption can convert one S7 coupon.

Coupon redeem period: between April 1, 2016 and the end of S5 redemption.

Coupon Expiry date: It will last 40days since you get coupon.

This is an email I got on 31 March 2016.
I don't particularly understand it fully because of how bad their translation is → Online translators weren't very much better at that time.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

s7's are available to be redeemed now within 7 days.. its like 110 to something like 130 dollars for handling and shipping for each s7.. I don't think I'm going to redeem them.. I don't know if there is much aftermarket demand for them here or ebay but it doesn't seem like theres much demand or any at all..

And if there's import tax on top of the shipping and handling, selling them would probably only break even.. I don't see anything about coupons this time

Anyone else facing this dilemma?
UK-Coin

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Yeah it's pretty messed up. Bitmain knows that most people aren't going to redeem their machines. I think they're paying a lot less for elecricity than they claim and will keep those machines running as long as they can - without having to give the customers a cut. Chances are the bitcoin price is going to rise at somepoint anyways, so win-win for Bitmain.

I've already withdrawn all my funds from the site, I'm done with cloudmining.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

s7's are available to be redeemed now within 7 days.. its like 110 to something like 130 dollars for handling and shipping for each s7.. I don't think I'm going to redeem them.. I don't know if there is much aftermarket demand for them here or ebay but it doesn't seem like theres much demand or any at all..
Hmmmm, which is the cheapest shipping provider?
EDIT: it's $127 with dhl, that's a bit sad Sad

And if there's import tax on top of the shipping and handling, selling them would probably only break even.. I don't see anything about coupons this time
I don't think there is any import tax, might be wrong though - you're not buying something and I have no idea what price i bought it for.

I'm not sure how profitible these miners will actually be once redeemed
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

I worked out I can get 8 shipped to me for ~$760, I assume the PSUs are probably worth about $50 at least and the s7s will probably sell for $50-100?
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: