Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade  (Read 71471 times)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

Hello, have now over 105k in the balance. Are Xapo accounts still outstanding? Otherwise, I will switch to BTC Brieftasche. Just a pity about the whole click
Greetings from Germany

Haven't gotten paid through direct address in a while. I also got over 100k accumulated and I only visit up to 3x a day getting over 500 sat a claim. Haven't tried switching to XAPO, I'm not too interested in that wallet provider.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

So is this site still paying, I also got over 100,000 satoshis for my account

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Not recently. No. They have been faithful for a while, but states they are having issues with bots and have halted payments -- this is posted nowhere on the site itself.

I am going to stop claiming until I get paid.

I'm disappointed. Not only am I not getting what I put into it, but now my referrals have stopped claiming because of lack of pay. It's a snowball affect that's gonna hurt the site (if there's any plan to keep it afloat).
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

Not recently. No. They have been faithful for a while, but states they are having issues with bots and have halted payments -- this is posted nowhere on the site itself.

I am going to stop claiming until I get paid.

I'm disappointed. Not only am I not getting what I put into it, but now my referrals have stopped claiming because of lack of pay. It's a snowball affect that's gonna hurt the site (if there's any plan to keep it afloat).

i also stoped claiming. only 1 claim per week in order not to lose rating 100
vuZihWJCwl5dBi8T

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

When I access the page, I get "Bot or invalid traffic detected" plastered all over it where adds are.  I accumulated about $2 worth of BTC claims over almost two months with no payouts.  I am not a bot and I have used no referrals.  I've played by the rules.
CoinTasker

Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

Any update on when payments will be resumed? You're entire community has been very patient, and your selective communication has been extremely vague. It's starting to feel like you've been leading people on without any intention of turning payments back on. And suspicion of some sort of ulterior motives are not completely unfounded. It appears you no longer have Adsense running on the site, and I know all too well what that does to your advertising revenue. If you chose to be more communicative with your members and provided any sort of timeline or simply any additional information other than "BOTS!! Be patient!", I would be much more confident that this isn't some sort of scam to earn as much advertising rev as you can and run off with it after losing Adsense and being unable to pay members balances in full. The thing is, if that's what you want to do, then fine....It's your site, and you have every right to be a dick if you want to. But if you are legitimately trying to work out some issues with bots, you need to be more open and honest with your members. The last thing I want to do is make blind accusations...But this is starting to look very suspicious.

I have been extremely patient and have continued referring members from my site to yours, with reasonable expectations that this would be resolved in a timely fashion. At least give us some updates! I personally have made a few comments on your Facebook page and have seen tons more. And none of them have been addressed other than you demanding everyone be patient. I am politely asking for you to provide us details, and a rough timeline of when this will be resolved. I will even offer my help to assist you in resolving this issue in any way I can. I do have some development skills, and I run a number of faucets. But if you continue to keep your members in the dark regarding the problems you are dealing with, and refuse to communicate in a responsible manner, I am going consider it safe to assume that this has now become a scam. Which is very very unfortunate, as I have always loved S4S and promoted heavily as one of my most reliable faucets out there. I, as well as the rest of your members have given you the benefit of the doubt for quite some time, and it is not unreasonable expect some responsible communication from here on out if you'd like your members to continue doing so.

P.S. I truly hate to have to call you out like this. I really don't want to be that guy. But come on man, get your shit together and at least be respectful to the people who are supporting you! Let's support each other here and get this thing fixed ASAP so everybody is happy!

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:12:25 AM

I am a new user who have joined Scratch4satoshis in Jan and I have accumulated over 65k satoshis but I have never been able to withdraw it due to the owner's claim that he is not going to process any payout until all the security issues have been ironed out. Really disappointing since I have not even receive at least 1 payout from this site. Hoping that he will resolve those issues soon enough and every1 could get paid.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:18:55 AM

Scam
european_guy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

i also stoped claiming. only 1 claim per week in order not to lose rating 100

I thought you started losing ranks after 24 hours already ..?
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 02:55:57 PM

Dear dhavin,

It`s been some time we haven`t heard anything from you again. I know that you have been an honest owner all this time, but you should give us more than that. Site is still up and giving the possibility to claim without any payments. Could you please tell us what is your further plans? When will you be paying your users? I see that adsense is gone from the site and this makes me worry even more. Hoping to hear from you soon.

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

Has anyone reached the point that they believe Scratch 4 Satoshis needs to be submitted to the Bad Bitcoin list? I'm interested to hear if the community thinks this is appropriate at this point.

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Reported by CoinTasker as Waste of Time at Land of Trusted Faucets

Reason: Not Paying
european_guy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Come on dhavin,

you're running out of time. I have been patient but I start feeling like I'm being fooled.

you could at least pay people who post here, do you think bots post on message boards?

My address is in the signature.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

Come on dhavin,

you're running out of time. I have been patient but I start feeling like I'm being fooled.

you could at least pay people who post here, do you think bots post on message boards?

My address is in the signature.
Its very strange that this faucet is also now in list of scammers because few weeks back I have too many payments from this without any problem may be @dhavin is busy in his life just because of this not responding because he is very active and good person
Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

I pretty much gave up on scratch 4 satoshis. I don`t personally know dhavin, however had to exchange messages with him in the past due to some problem i had with my claims. He was very helpfull and honest. Most people around here know him as an honest faucet owner. I wish he could come back with an explanation and take down the site at least. Like most of you, I do have som refs and have been claiming last two months without any payment, so i have some amount i wish i was paid too.

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

It really is sad that he has just completely disappeared like this and doesn't seem to have any interested in salvaging his reputation. I truly loved S4S and so did all of the members in the Coin Tasker community. I have consistently listed S4S in my top 5 most recommended and most reputable faucets, and I'm still having a hard time believing he's not coming back but literally all signs are pointing to a sneaky little exit scam. If you notice, he stopped making payouts at the exact same time the site was banned from Adsense and on the facebook page he will publish a post about once every 2 weeks to try to keep members from giving up and running away as if he's just trying to get as much advertising revenue from the smaller networks as possible before everyone finally gives up.

The thing is, most people understand the problems that are caused when a faucet is banned from Adsense and how it drastically affects revenue. I'm pretty sure there's a solution that would allow him to reduce payouts and still keep everyone happy, but he doesn't ever respond to anyone or anything so there really is no way of knowing what's actually going on. Even though I feel like I've given up, I still find myself making claims once a week or so just to check in so I can guess I'm still holding on to a tiny sliver of hope. Which means if he is making a run for it, his strategy sure is working well.

mnet26

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

I do remember for a while there he went AWOL for a few months then re-appeared and paid everyone.  I'm hoping this might be the case now, but who knows.  I would believe that XAPO has probably many, many loop holes allowing wallets to be drained.  Which an get to be expensive very quickly.

Hopefully he comes around sooner than later.
Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

I do remember for a while there he went AWOL for a few months then re-appeared and paid everyone.  I'm hoping this might be the case now, but who knows.  I would believe that XAPO has probably many, many loop holes allowing wallets to be drained.  Which an get to be expensive very quickly.

It was a different case. As far as I know, his son had some health problems back in that time which caused him to stay away from this job. He also informed the community shortly after he was gone. This time, first adsense was gone and now nobody hears anything. He also kept posting once in awhile on twitter to keep getting some more hits. Sad to see one of the best faucet become a scam at the end.

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 07:39:58 AM

I agree with Nomadd88 on this one. I have mutliple Xapo faucets, and their SDK doesn't have any loopholes that I know of. My faucets have been attacked by bots as well, but in those cases it was a lack of secure coding on my part, not Xapo. I have also offered to assist the owner of Scratch 4 Satoshis secure his website so he can continue to making payouts and he hasn't responded to any of my requests to help. Like Nomad88 stated, payouts were very quickly suspended at the exact same time his site was banned from Adsense. Everybody who has ever owned and operated a faucet knows how difficult it is to remain sustainable once Adsense catches on and disables your account. The real obvious thing to me is that if he intended to eventually continue making payouts, he would have absolutely had to decrease the payout structure after the Adsense ban. The fact that he didn't make this adjustment proves that no matter what he will be losing money if he continues payouts. And the longer this goes on, the more he is going to lose when he turns payouts back on. As far as I'm concerned, he is clearly being deceitful and trying to get as much extra ad revenue for himself before shutting down completely. I really wish this wasn't the case, because I honestly don't see how a few hundred dollars is worth deceiving thousands of loyal members in the long run. But it's his site and his decision, and all I can do is hope that whatever his situation is currently isn't so bad that these few hundred dollars he's scamming out of people are a life and death situation. I honestly am a bit worried about his well being and genuinely I hope that he is ok, but with that being said I hope that he is able to find it in his own conscience to do the right thing here, notify people the site is shutting down and move on.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

It was a different case. As far as I know, his son had some health problems back in that time which caused him to stay away from this job. He also informed the community shortly after he was gone. This time, first adsense was gone and now nobody hears anything. He also kept posting once in awhile on twitter to keep getting some more hits. Sad to see one of the best faucet become a scam at the end.
This is not going to happen  alone in past we have many good faucets ends in scam with some big amounts because they fail to maintain users and at then fail to pay members which was promoting faucets for them
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: