Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126839 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 04:33:12 AM

We will ROI in the day that bitcoin returns into the 500 dollars or above ,with the current value we wont get nothing ,the question is will genesis mining still alive on that time ,it can take years to we get the small payments we were getting.

if bitcoin cloud silver (which they are members bitcoin foundation) can scam
I believe genesis of mining also has great possibilities for scam

That foundation's "silver" status is a boughten one. Scrypt.Cc could have been a "silver member of the BTC foundation" if they paid the fee.
GM is REAL, but the BISNESS MODEL is set to suit only them most definitally. Sneaky sneaky sirs they are

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:53:16 PM

Well, I'm very happy with their services. Been paying at a 10% monthly rate for the last month. No hiccups whatsoever. Got 2,5 Th/s plan and believe the ROI will come soon as the bitcoin prices tend to increse (+35% in October alone).

You might wanna use the code ZWYo1q and get a discount to improve the ROI even more.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:15:55 AM

Well, I'm very happy with their services. Been paying at a 10% monthly rate for the last month. No hiccups whatsoever. Got 2,5 Th/s plan and believe the ROI will come soon as the bitcoin prices tend to increse (+35% in October alone).

You might wanna use the code ZWYo1q and get a discount to improve the ROI even more.

There is a chance that bitcoin will hit 1000 dollar or more, i expect great payouts by then  Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:59:30 AM

There is a chance that bitcoin will hit 1000 dollar or more, i expect great payouts by then  Grin

I would be happy, unfortunately, they burned me along with everyone else that used their old contracts.

StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:16:08 AM

Am i only one here that think vilain is one of Genesis-Mining people?
He only make new account for post in here and 1 other thread review

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=635167;sa=showPosts

I don't think Genesis Mining is a good way to Mining, because we cannot sell our GHS back. Bound by contract is not my type.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:57:53 AM

Am i only one here that think vilain is one of Genesis-Mining people?
He only make new account for post in here and 1 other thread review

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=635167;sa=showPosts
Nah, just someone who wants to make some extra cash, not something bad, nothing special, not GM.
because we cannot sell our GHS back. Bound by contract is not my type.
Has to do whit legal and compliance, not 'no willing' to do so.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:10:20 AM

I am thinking of buying a conract from genesis-mining these days, do you recommend it? how many months is the ROI?

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

I am thinking of buying a conract from genesis-mining these days, do you recommend it? how many months is the ROI?

Short answer NO! You ll never reach ROI. If you want to have a change, use Hashnest. It s cheaper and you can sell your hash if you decide to.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
srcnckr

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:30:27 PM

Short answer NO! You ll never reach ROI. If you want to have a change, use Hashnest. It s cheaper and you can sell your hash if you decide to.

thanks for the reply, please send me your ref link in pm. I will give it a try. I want to register under your link for the help.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

thanks for the reply, please send me your ref link in pm. I will give it a try. I want to register under your link for the help.

Hashnest do not do referrals unfortunately but I am sure ivan appreciates your offer anyway Smiley

srcnckr

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:15:58 PM

Oh, I see. Thank you anyway.

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:46:12 PM

Well both GM and Hashnest are just crap. No way you get ROI. Sure the idea is nice to reach out to the masses. But having no noice, energy cost makes no sense i you just give away your money to them..

Either the difficulty will catch up or in the case of hashnest you will find your shares have lost 50% of their initial value.
inget

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:38:37 PM

Listen mate, it's very hard to get profit with cloud mining. Let alone ROI, you should consider buying equipment speculate on the bitcoin rate.

It will save you stress about money.
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:52:12 AM

www.genesis-mining.com
PormoCode Discount
GKijOp
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:09:29 AM

I appreciate your offer but I m not here to collect referrals but to help people. If you need help with anything else, just PM me, I always glad to help out.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:11:47 AM

in the case of hashnest you will find your shares have lost 50% of their initial value.

That is one thing that I noticed too because you have no control over their marketplace.

All my hashnest contracts so far are selling GH/s for far less than I paid for them originally so if i did decide to sell my hashpower now, even including the payouts i have had so far, i still would have far less than I put in. But I am a patient person and will just carry on getting payouts until those contracts ends because of difficulty and maintenance fee getting to a point where contracts are terminated.

Of course some users who have enough hashpower in their accounts can then get a mining rig sent to them but once you work out the costs of delivery etc that they charge it might not even be worth the hassle unless you live in China so its sent domestically.

miakama

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:13:09 AM

All my hashnest contracts so far are selling GH/s for far less than I paid for them originally so if i did decide to sell my hashpower now, even including the payouts i have had so far, i still would have far less than I put in. But I am a patient person and will just carry on getting payouts until those contracts ends because of difficulty and maintenance fee getting to a point where contracts are terminated.

Of course some users who have enough hashpower in their accounts can then get a mining rig sent to them but once you work out the costs of delivery etc that they charge it might not even be worth the hassle unless you live in China so its sent domestically.

The difficulty has risen quite fast recently, and it will keep on rising due to the new miners coming to market. So the contract purchased a few months ago will soon be unprofitable.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:21:40 PM

We have a review at http://cryptocoinzone.com/genesis-mining/. We also have a 5 % promo code for Genesis Mining´s lifetime contracts

Your code does not work. Is only 3% discount and not 5% so I believe you have made a mistake.

Ian.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:20:52 AM

We have a review at http://cryptocoinzone.com/genesis-mining/. We also have a 5 % promo code for Genesis Mining´s lifetime contracts

Your code does not work. Is only 3% discount and not 5% so I believe you have made a mistake.

Ian.

the last "lifetime contracts" I bought from them have been cancelled by genesis mining (the end of cloudmining test for me). they lost every bit of credibility on my book

Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:20:15 AM

We will ROI in the day that bitcoin returns into the 500 dollars or above ,with the current value we wont get nothing ,the question is will genesis mining still alive on that time ,it can take years to we get the small payments we were getting.

if bitcoin cloud silver (which they are members bitcoin foundation) can scam
I believe genesis of mining also has great possibilities for scam

That foundation's "silver" status is a boughten one. Scrypt.Cc could have been a "silver member of the BTC foundation" if they paid the fee.
GM is REAL, but the BISNESS MODEL is set to suit only them most definitally. Sneaky sneaky sirs they are

scrypt.cc is a damn scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: