Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126838 times)
lopezi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 10:20:29 PM by lopezi

Worst investment I made on life.
Terrible service. Payments delay often, also often payments are invalid, contact forms dont work.
I would not recommend.

Best review ever from reddit:
"
QawL 1 point 10 days ago

Well my conclusion is it's not a scam but a rip off. The system that they are promising is like buying a new car but getting it piece by piece. By the time you get the car completed your car is now 2-3 years old. You should be aware of that mining gets harder and harder your estimated ROI will be much more that you would expect.
So go buy bitcoin directly just wait if you don't wanna look it up every minute but if you want it buy-sell-buy-sell.. bitcoin is a wave and you should enter on lowest exit on highest.
If you guys want to people call you not scam then you should set your fees more fair way. Firstly fees should be % of the gain of the consumer not a constant value. Secondly who determine the xx Gh/s is costs yy dolars? If there are long time on ROI then it shows that it isn't defined well.
"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

I've been thinking of starting to cloud-mine Monero through genesis-mining.
Is there any other more profitable ways of mining Monero?
I don't currently have any equipment nor do I have any idea what is viable these days (I could also buy some hardware, Winter is Coming).
ETH-mining through genesis-mining has been working fine for me.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

I've been thinking of starting to cloud-mine Monero through genesis-mining.
Is there any other more profitable ways of mining Monero?
I don't currently have any equipment nor do I have any idea what is viable these days (I could also buy some hardware, Winter is Coming).
ETH-mining through genesis-mining has been working fine for me.

Not only monero. You can mine btc, eth, dodge and dash in genesis cloud mining site. You need to buy the hash power in the site with the bitcoin or eth. There are more reviews about the genesis mining in the Google search. find the best option to do in mining and make money out it. However, most of the people will not suggest the cloud mining at all.
crisdean

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Hi all,

I'm excited and bought a 2TH/s BTC contract for £212. I was quite nervous but decided to go for it. I used cryptocompare and coinwarz and factored in the fee of the contract and am aware that the ROI will increase if the BTC difficulty level will go up. This is a low TH/s race right now for me. So far I'm in the 30+2 day period and so far I see payments coming in in pending state. I hope to get around £30-£45 out per month and plan to reinvest that money in more hashing power. Ever since segwit 2x was activated the difficulty level dropped a wee bit which helps me right now.

For me it made sense. I didn't have the money to buy a miner outright, neither would my wife appreciate higher electricity bills, noise or heat. So I see it as a good start and for me it's a no brainer that I must upgrade. Otherwise it'd be the same as I'd complain that my Antminer S7 stopped being profitable. With BTC and the schematics behind it one must constantly upgrade to be at least linear with the difficulty increase.

I might post something later in 3 months or so and talk about my experience. My original ROI calculation put me at 8 months. Let's see what will happen.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:38:38 AM

I just bought a monero mining contract from the genesis mining worth $50. It's my first contract there and hope everything goes well.
I have trust of genesis mining.

When it comes to cloud mining you need to be a little patient because sometimes receiving payments may delay. So you have wait until Genesis Mining sends the payments sometimes they are taking more than 3 days for the payments.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

I just bought a monero mining contract from the genesis mining worth $50. It's my first contract there and hope everything goes well.

When it comes to cloud mining you need to be a little patient because sometimes receiving payments may delay. So you have wait until Genesis Mining sends the payments sometimes they are taking more than 3 days for the payments.

That's purely a good alibi mate, and in my observations the delays that our friend was experiencing right now was clearly a type of ponzi scheme, and the payments sent to him is coming from new member of the system used for the genesis mining system approach. A good investments doesn't have any diversions like that, and if you compared it altcoins investments that's not a profitable choice to deal with. Well that's their decision to continue with mining ventures but with my personal ideas it isn't profitable way of generating profitable income.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

That's purely a good alibi mate, and in my observations the delays that our friend was experiencing right now was clearly a type of ponzi scheme, and the payments sent to him is coming from new member of the system used for the genesis mining system approach. A good investments doesn't have any diversions like that, and if you compared it altcoins investments that's not a profitable choice to deal with. Well that's their decision to continue with mining ventures but with my personal ideas it isn't profitable way of generating profitable income.
This is all actually can be avoided from the beginning. They can keep moving because many investors can not read the analysis well, but doing cloud mining is not profitable. As you said that while there are still many jobs that are much better than with cloud mining. Those who continue to do so may be the ones who dare not take the risk to be able to work and trust in their own abilities.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

https://t.me/genesisminingeng genesis mining telegram
https://t.me/genesisminingru Джeнeзиc мaйнинг тeлeгpaм
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:16:17 PM

Amazing visit to the larges Bitcoin Mining farms in Iceland!!
https://youtu.be/A7NhfuIdy8Q
Wow Guys! Genesis Mining showed me around on their mining farms. It was really Impressive! And there is more to come.. Right now they are building even more farms!

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:12:02 AM

Wow Guys! Genesis Mining showed me around on their mining farms. It was really Impressive! And there is more to come.. Right now they are building even more farms!

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Oh, great video.
Video show us that genesis mining is real company and legit.
I bought little contract.

What better choose for mining BTC or LTC today?
Boinkit

Activity: 386
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:25:38 AM

Yes, it is a real company.

I bought little contract. What better choose for mining BTC or LTC today?
Not sure, I would go for Dash oder Monero. Afaik the difficulty hasn't been raised as much as for BTC. And so your loss won't be so huge.

Have fun!
crisdean

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:55:10 AM

Yes, it is a real company.

I bought little contract. What better choose for mining BTC or LTC today?
Not sure, I would go for Dash oder Monero. Afaik the difficulty hasn't been raised as much as for BTC. And so your loss won't be so huge.

Have fun!

Monero isn't worth it in my opinion. GPU mining might still be more profitable, the price for getting the contract might about just pay itself off. Right now Eth and XMR are better mined with GPUs yourself. The prices are too expensive in my opinion.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:43:05 AM

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Oh, great video.
I bought little contract.

What better choose for mining BTC or LTC today?

It was the trip well worth, love Iceland and all the volcanoes. The cool mining farms and also the have a pleasant Reykjavik nightlife.
Drinks and food are expensive in Reykjavik, so bring a bag whit money if you gonna visit this Iceland.

And Yes the farms are real I guarantee that :-)

Bitcoin contract on this moment is giving the best performance. How ever in the future Litcoin will be expencive, so mining that now it`s still cheap can be more profitable in the longrun. Same go`s for Ethereum and Monero mining contracts.
I dit the calculation video here, but it`s in Dutch: https://youtu.be/1_6bXmXGvSY

If you want I can make one in English specially for you.

Vic!

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:14:03 AM

It was the trip well worth, love Iceland and all the volcanoes. The cool mining farms and also the have a pleasant Reykjavik nightlife.
Drinks and food are expensive in Reykjavik, so bring a bag whit money if you gonna visit this Iceland.

Bitcoin contract on this moment is giving the best performance. How ever in the future Litcoin will be expencive, so mining that now it`s still cheap can be more profitable in the longrun. Same go`s for Ethereum and Monero mining contracts.
I dit the calculation video here, but it`s in Dutch: https://youtu.be/1_6bXmXGvSY

Vic!

Thanks for answer.
I think now that this is the best cloud mining.
Need buy contract yet and get profit.
Contract for year or lifetime?
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:41:19 PM

Vic!

Thanks for answer.
Stay away from Genesis-mining for now, they stopped paying out to most customers a while ago(except the ones that bring in referral). ZetaOS is a paid shill.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

Vic!

Thanks for answer.
lifetime/open end contract :-)

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Vic!

Thanks for answer.
Stay away from Genesis-mining for now, they stopped paying out to most customers a while ago(except the ones that bring in referral). ZetaOS is a paid shill.

That really shows how the mining site scammed people and those warnings by many members here really revealed by the actual outcome behind the mining ponzi scheme strategy. This advise shouldn't be neglected because if other people seems to be a victim of scam of genesis mining, it will turns out a big loss from the investors who trusted their platform. Even those having referals, i believed that there's no exemptions over it.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:55:16 AM

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Wow man your 8 minute video just made me surprised about the genesis mining. Never thought the genesis mining will show up like this. There farm seems to be pretty big and equipped with all the necessary cooling thing.

Loved the video. But don't know why people keep saying that they can scam us at any time. Even I use to say that they could scam us because cloud mining sites are not worth investing and we never get the roi due to short period of time. Any more positive views about genesis would be appreciated to motivate me to invest into genesis mining.

miakama

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:35:22 AM

Enjoy the video,

Vic!

Wow man your 8 minute video just made me surprised about the genesis mining. Never thought the genesis mining will show up like this. There farm seems to be pretty big and equipped with all the necessary cooling thing.

Loved the video. But don't know why people keep saying that they can scam us at any time. Even I use to say that they could scam us because cloud mining sites are not worth investing and we never get the roi due to short period of time. Any more positive views about genesis would be appreciated to motivate me to invest into genesis mining.

I think the profit for us in the cloud mining is too low. It is not necessary that the site will scam us.
crisdean

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

You need to make your calculations as with everything finance to see when and how to invest for what to make a good profit. Let's see what will happen when the new contracts for BTC are in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: