Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-Mining Review  (Read 126839 times)
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:02:57 PM

Genesis Mining is about to get a competition in the area of cloud Ether mining. In a few weeks, according to my info, someone else s going to offer these contracts, cheaper and better. So, I guess the era of monopoly and profit taking has come to an end.

Can't wait to see them go bankrupt. I'm quite sure they are losing customers everyday right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:28:40 PM

Genesis Mining is about to get a competition in the area of cloud Ether mining. In a few weeks, according to my info, someone else s going to offer these contracts, cheaper and better. So, I guess the era of monopoly and profit taking has come to an end.

Can't wait to see them go bankrupt. I'm quite sure they are losing customers everyday right now.

i would like to think so too Wink
i am very curious as to why, for the first time in prob a year, they are not NUKING EVERYTHING NEGATIVE on their thread?
usually they insta-nuke to protect their scam, not these last few days, str8 honesty for once in the thread lol
awaiting what will happpen when they return
"last online; feb 17th 12;48pm"
so they lurking, just nothing left to defend anymore i guess ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:53:15 PM

They do great thinks to promote Bitcoin. A bankrupt will be a loss for the Crypto community.
But non of that is happening right now. So far i know they are in business, thinks looking bright!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

oooo, although i hope you dont mean hashflare, those guys look scammy as shit haha

well then you should know that they ARE backed by a real company
i too was skeptical about hashflare, but they are backed by hashcoins, who are established miners so don't worry Wink
i think that WAS who ivan was speaking of , as i noticed they added pre-sale for eth contracts recently to their cloudmining site (0.1btc per 1mh/s)
my only prob was their was no mention of what happens to the contracts if/when Casper happens and ETH goes Pos ;\

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:06:44 AM

oooo, although i hope you dont mean hashflare, those guys look scammy as shit haha

well then you should know that they ARE backed by a real company
i too was skeptical about hashflare, but they are backed by hashcoins, who are established miners so don't worry Wink
i think that WAS who ivan was speaking of , as i noticed they added pre-sale for eth contracts recently to their cloudmining site (0.1btc per 1mh/s)
my only prob was their was no mention of what happens to the contracts if/when Casper happens and ETH goes Pos ;\

Ya, i stand corrected on that one ..   i never knew they were backed by hashcoins and went cynical too fast my bad lol   Tongue
Glucose

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:32:33 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 01:22:17 PM by Glucose

They do great thinks to promote Bitcoin. A bankrupt will be a loss for the Crypto community.
But non of that is happening right now. So far i know they are in business, thinks looking bright!

Maybe you are talking about their advertisement campaign "outside" of bitcoin world. Ok I admit it was good. But if these kind of campaign only leads newbie / new bitcoiners to invest in their company and lose their money, you can't say they are doing a good job promoting bitcoin. In doing so they are just promoting the fact bitcoin business is a scam. New customers will try, lose money, and just spread the word bitcoin is a scam.

As I say, I think if they go bankrupt it will be a blessing for bitcoin community.

And if you look at all the testimonies (here, on my scam accusation thread, on Genesis Mining thread : I doubt they will get a lot of new customers in the coming days).
stanlone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:26:13 PM

Hey Guys.Well i am new to cloud mining and want to invest in bitcoin.would any of you like to suggest me some good and legit cloud mining companies.and yes i know about scrypt.cc (PONZI) so don't suggest sites like this..
TY Smiley
Glucose

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

Hey Guys.Well i am new to cloud mining and want to invest in bitcoin.would any of you like to suggest me some good and legit cloud mining companies.and yes i know about scrypt.cc (PONZI) so don't suggest sites like this..
TY Smiley

I suggest you NOT to invest in cloudmining company. It will be very hard to make profit and you will probably lose money.

If I have an advice : Buy bitcoin directly, or altcoins you can stake (for exemple Blackcoin).

stanlone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:42:37 PM

TY Smiley

I suggest you NOT to invest in cloudmining company. It will be very hard to make profit and you will probably lose money.

If I have an advice : Buy bitcoin directly, or altcoins you can stake (for exemple Blackcoin).

I understand what you said...But what if i don't invest large amount and want to see it increase Huh? Undecided
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

TY Smiley

I understand what you said...But what if i don't invest large amount and want to see it increase Huh? Undecided
Even if invest low amount in any cloud mining site. You will still lose and you are expecting for nothing.. They are scam and there's no legit cloud mining site. It's better to buy cheap value of bitcoin and wait for the price high. than invest your money in any cloudmining site that sister company of any investment site they are turning to scam in few day..
Just be smart guys why this business has a good ROi and they offer to invest to have a profit without a work because they lure people to invest to their site... Honestly i scam many times. one of the site i invested before is scrypt.cc My bitcoin is stuck and you will never withdraw it in their site..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Glucose

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:22:19 PM

TY Smiley

Increasing bitcoin is becoming more and more difficult. Your best choice is to invest directly what you have in bitcoin or another altcoin and hope the value will increase.

Then if you want to get more for free you can use some faucet to get a little more satoshis everyday and/or be an active user here on the forum so you can be paid to post (SIG campaign)
Otherwise you will have to pay to get more bitcoin but mining & cloudmining isn't really profitable anymore..
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:41:40 PM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:36:41 PM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

Lol, i don't have much experience in this new world, but i surely know that invest in clound mining is always a bad idea. 99% scam and 1% unprofitable. I don't know a good investiment on internet...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:45:46 PM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

Lol, i don't have much experience in this new world, but i surely know that invest in clound mining is always a bad idea. 99% scam and 1% unprofitable. I don't know a good investiment on internet...
Check the Ether cloudmining. I am in from day one, cannot lose on that one  Smiley

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:02:17 AM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

Check the Ether cloudmining. I am in from day one, cannot lose on that one  Smiley

Hmm, maybe you are right considering that ETH price will increase in the future and there is a possibilite to make some profit for who bought it recently. But i believe that this won't last longer, same way that bitcoin packages unprofitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:20:41 AM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

Hmm, maybe you are right considering that ETH price will increase in the future and there is a possibilite to make some profit for who bought it recently. But i believe that this won't last longer, same way that bitcoin packages unprofitable.
You could be right, or not. hard to say..  1 Ether can hit 200USD or like paycoin just reach 20 dollars;-)

For now Ether contract looks good  Smiley  Ow and x11 dash mining did really well to!

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:02:13 AM

TY Smiley
Genesis Mining  Smiley

You could be right, or not. hard to say..  1 Ether can hit 200USD or like paycoin just reach 20 dollars;-)

For now Ether contract looks good  Smiley  Ow and x11 dash mining did really well to!

If the difficulty rise further, the 4400/1000MH contract will be very bad. The last one 1799/1000 is much better.
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

guys, for your information, the Genesis Lifetime contracts have STOPPED PAYING OUT on February 5th. wanna throw away some money? Go ahead, send some to the local Animal Shelter or such, at least it will not end in the pockets of greedy cnuts.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:13:50 AM

so genesis just sent out emails
they have started a crowdfund to try save their business by fundraising a company
"to invest in long term mining contracts"
guess where and who is the founder? you guessed it our most recent fav scumball, Marco streung, at genesis mining
what a joke! lol
good to know their getting broke tho, looking for new scam "legit" business models to scheme up Wink
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:56:15 AM

Can we stop Bashing Genesis Mining, they are doing a great job and promoting Bitcoins in a way we not seen before!
My Ethereum investment did very well. I trusted Genesis Mining in Dash (x11) and Ethereum mining. Now Ether is over 10 dollars we all can see that GM sells good contracts as well.

Source : http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/ethereum-breekt-door-de-tien-dollar

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: