Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ["WAIT LIST"] BFL Mini-Rig Order Date/Ship Date  (Read 32353 times)
WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 06:30:24 PM

Produce the receipt for payment and I just might believe you. And if what you say is true you certainly now have not purchased them with your own funds they have been bought with other peoples money with the balance of them funds raised going straight into your pocket.

Your rants are tiring at best. If you do not believe me, then you do not believe me. Your constant babbling about me has only hurt your reputation, not mine.

I wish you the best in life, but it looks like you'll only squander those opportunities with your negative attitude and denial of basic facts.

Ah so the deflect as you cannot produce it, for you to claim a fact you need actual evidence to prove an act on your part has occurred, just like I thought all talk no action.

My guess is that giga just doesn't give a crap.  Even if he did produce it, you'd probably just say it was doctored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DILLIGAF

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 06:51:37 PM

Produce the receipt for payment and I just might believe you. And if what you say is true you certainly now have not purchased them with your own funds they have been bought with other peoples money with the balance of them funds raised going straight into your pocket.

Your rants are tiring at best. If you do not believe me, then you do not believe me. Your constant babbling about me has only hurt your reputation, not mine.

I wish you the best in life, but it looks like you'll only squander those opportunities with your negative attitude and denial of basic facts.

Ah so the deflect as you cannot produce it, for you to claim a fact you need actual evidence to prove an act on your part has occurred, just like I thought all talk no action.

My guess is that giga just doesn't give a crap.  Even if he did produce it, you'd probably just say it was doctored.

I doubt I would just the idea he won't produce it though leads me to believe he has something to hide, as in it does not exist and he is telling lies. And he gives an enough of a crap to be shooting his mouth off about it.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 07:10:18 PM

I doubt I would just the idea he won't produce it though leads me to believe he has something to hide, as in it does not exist and he is telling lies. And he gives an enough of a crap to be shooting his mouth off about it.

I certainly have nothing to prove to you.

I do find it interesting that you keep talking about me in the forums without the proper facts.

You are border line obsessive which is getting weird to be honest.
Fefox

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 07:38:15 PM

My first MINI RIG is ready!   Grin

Inaba will be hosting it for me in Kansas City, so hopefully its up and running in a few mins (hehehehe).. but seriously this looks to be a great option getting it online fast (so DrHaribo can start testing the bitminter client Cheesy ) and right around the corner from BFL in case it fails...

I asked Sonny about how many Mini's had been made, and may have got this wrong cause im kinda excited right now, but im sure he said this box was Mini Rig #9 out of a first pre-orders of 12...
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 07:41:03 PM

My first MINI RIG is ready!   Grin

Inaba will be hosting it for me in Kansas City, so hopefully its up and running in a few mins (hehehehe).. but seriously this looks to be a great option getting it online fast (so DrHaribo can start testing the bitminter client Cheesy ) and right around the corner from BFL in case it fails...

I asked Sonny about how many Mini's had been made, and may have got this wrong cause im kinda excited right now, but im sure he said this box was Mini Rig #9 out of a first pre-orders of 12...

Congrats Fefox. They are excellent machines and I'm sure you'll be bored with how little you need to do to run it. You'll need to use BFGminer to run it until luke-jr is done writing the updated code to make the mini rigs work with p2pool.

I have sizable bounties out to both con and luke to get it working and into cgminer.
DILLIGAF

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 09:24:47 PM

I certainly have nothing to prove to you.

I do find it interesting that you keep talking about me in the forums without the proper facts.

You are border line obsessive which is getting weird to be honest.

Of course I am crazy could not have anything to do with you claiming these facts as real then providing no proof of them. Don't know about the rest of you but I can produce receipts for $50 purchases within minutes let alone a supposed $60k purchase. So put up or shut about your supposed facts and it certainly is the easiest way to prove me wrong and shut me up. But you cannot do that can you as the date on the receipt does not support your lies already told.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 09:34:04 PM

Don't know about the rest of you but I can produce receipts for $50 purchases within minutes let alone a supposed $60k purchase.
lol anal retentive unrepentant miser. So you think that the things in the photographs are cardboard mockups? Or what? Next thing you will tell us is that UFOs are real because you have a receipt for one. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DILLIGAF

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 10:10:20 PM

Don't know about the rest of you but I can produce receipts for $50 purchases within minutes let alone a supposed $60k purchase.
lol anal retentive unrepentant miser. So you think that the things in the photographs are cardboard mockups? Or what? Next thing you will tell us is that UFOs are real because you have a receipt for one. Grin

Yes I am tight fisted SOB no denying that I like to get value for my money. No I think they were purchased on a day that does not conform with the official line being spouted here. But we will never know for sure because I will lay dollars to donuts we do not have hope in hell of ever seeing the receipt being produced.
DILLIGAF

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 11:27:44 PM

Fud, man. Oh, and gigavps is kenyan i hear. Don't deny it Giga, I feel it in here *chest pound*.

I'm in on it too. look back at all our posts DILLIGAF, its a huge web of cOnSpIrAcY...

Well his is certainly not producing any back up for his claimed facts nor are you for that matter just some ass kissing. 
tarrant_01 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 12:21:17 AM

Start a new thread. None of this belongs here.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
DILLIGAF

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 12:21:30 AM

Fud, man. Oh, and gigavps is kenyan i hear. Don't deny it Giga, I feel it in here *chest pound*.

I'm in on it too. look back at all our posts DILLIGAF, its a huge web of cOnSpIrAcY...

Well his is certainly not producing any back up for his claimed facts nor are you for that matter just some ass kissing. 

The burden of proof is yours.

The bottom line is, if you don't like it don't invest in it. Oh, and stop spreading FUD.

It is on him as he is the one claiming I have the facts wrong when he is the only one who can prove that, fairly handy the old your facts are wrong I have the proof they are but I am not going to bother proving it just claim it is so.. And sock puppet just where did I talk about investing in anything, enough of you.
Fefox

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 04:03:51 AM

Start a new thread. None of this belongs here.

Whoops... ya here is the update:

Ordered: 01/14/2012
Confirmed: 01/15/2012
Shipped: 06/29/2012
Qty: 1
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 06:16:14 AM

I got a Mini-Rig today. Apparently they are actually made solely in China and are resold at your local Indian Reservation. (Also illegal in most of the US)

Here's a pic: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9542654/photos/Garr%27s%20Mini-Rig%20%3B%29.jpg

I'm pretty excited to fire this thing up, but I think I'll wait until Wednesday Wink

While at the res today with some friends I saw that and said "yes." for a reason that none of them and all of you know Smiley

Happy 4th.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
jddebug

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 07:38:01 AM

I got a Mini-Rig today. Apparently they are actually made solely in China and are resold at your local Indian Reservation. (Also illegal in most of the US)

Here's a pic: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9542654/photos/Garr%27s%20Mini-Rig%20%3B%29.jpg

I'm pretty excited to fire this thing up, but I think I'll wait until Wednesday Wink

While at the res today with some friends I saw that and said "yes." for a reason that none of them and all of you know Smiley

Happy 4th.

lol, thats a good one.
somenick
Legendary

Activity: 1286
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 06:33:06 PM

Fefox
Congratulations!
We are waiting for photos and video  Roll Eyes
Fefox

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 07:08:19 PM

Fefox
Congratulations!
We are waiting for photos and video  Roll Eyes

I would have made a video, but ive decided to keep them in Kansas under Inaba's care... so no video unless I can get Inaba to shoot a bit once its setup.
somenick
Legendary

Activity: 1286
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

Fefox
ok )
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 05:15:12 AM

I will take some pics once I get everything setup properly.  Still building out the place, got a couple test units in now... should be good to go by the end of the week.  It will be a Wall-O-Hashes.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 04:43:42 PM

I will take some pics once I get everything setup properly.  Still building out the place, got a couple test units in now... should be good to go by the end of the week.  It will be a Wall-O-Hashes.

Couple of test units?  Smiley

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 03:17:48 AM

Sonny told me this morning that my two mini-rigs are in final assembly and should ship on Friday.  W00T!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: