Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster  (Read 10965 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:00:59 PM

rdnkjdi...   I think at this point, you are just a pure fudder.   You have had your 15 mins.  Now go back to your troll cave.    You have zero credibility left.

Actually, provided he stops posting about XC, I'd be interested to hear some counter views from or with regards to JL.

If he make a new thread to just discuss about JL, it will actually help his case.   Right now, his fud on XC really is a disservice to his case against JL.   His post title is just pure misleading fud which really makes most of what he has to say not trustworthy.

I tend to agree.

It looks like things are getting legal anyway:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21742.msg201802#msg201802

OP, IMO, better off just sticking to JL and being careful not to step on any legal issues.

edit

If you are out of pocket and fear getting your money back, just coordinate legal representations. As soon as you do that, I suspect they will tell you to stop posting anything which could harm his business interests and therefore his ability to repay, and therefore harm your cause.
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:05:07 PM

I too think the title should be changed by now or a new thread be opened.

would be the grown up thing to do,

rdnkjdi i understand your anger but i also understand how XC side didn't jump on your accusations right away. So to me both sides have some arguments, but as it stands right now as an XC investor i politely ask you to change the title and take XC out now.

i can't force you and you probably want to "punish" some people for approaching your concerns in a way you think was inapropriate. But i don't think this applies to all XC community even from your point of view.

the current title implies that you have an agenda beyond personal justice.

thank you
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:06:20 PM

Now you say he was never a developer on any of your technologies.  As I said - most people only list people as "Developers" on their project if they are developers.

You guys seem to be a unique approach though.  Proven fraud (using the Cache pump example I've listed) you seem to prefer attacking the messengers who've lost thousands of dollars.

If you were less negatively disposed toward XC then the obvious would not have eluded you here:
- When Jasin was on the XC Team, the expectation was that his work would become XC tech in the longer term future.
- Hence "XC Developer".
- Nobody could've anticipated what happened with Fibonacci, and so we couldn't plan for that by titling him, prospectively, "Future-XC-developer-yet-already-on-the-team". So we just called him an XC developer.
- Then, of course, he stepped down at a point at which he'd not developed any of XC's code.
- And this entails that he never was, in actual fact, an XC developer.
- It is, however, entirely true that he was on the XC team and was listed as a developer.

It's pretty simple for those who aren't looking for every opportunity to confirm their conspiracy-theorism about, well, nothing at all.

"Proven fraud":
- do not make assertions about a disputable matter. In doing so, you both weaken your position and disrespect the views of other participants in the discussion.
- It's phrases like this that cause people to conclude that you're a "pure fudder".

Finally:
- we're not "attacking" those who've lost money, we're objecting to people like you, who've lost money and also act in damagingly and deceitfully unethical ways.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:06:59 PM

I too think the title should be changed by now or a new thread be opened.

would be the grown up thing to do,

rdnkjdi i understand your anger but i also understand how XC side didn't jump on your accusations right away. So to me both sides have some arguments, but as it stands right now as an XC investor i politely ask you to change the title and take XC out now.

i can't force you and you probably want to "punish" some people for approaching your concerns in a way you think was inapropriate. But i don't think this applies to all XC community even from your point of view.

the current title implies that you have an agenda beyond personal justice.

thank you

+1. Well said sir.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

rdnkjdi...   I think at this point, you are just a pure fudder.   You have had your 15 mins.  Now go back to your troll cave.    You have zero credibility left.

Actually, provided he stops posting about XC, I'd be interested to hear some counter views from or with regards to JL.

If he make a new thread to just discuss about JL, it will actually help his case.   Right now, his fud on XC really is a disservice to his case against JL.   His post title is just pure misleading fud which really makes most of what he has to say not trustworthy.

I tend to agree.

OP, IMO, better off just sticking to JL and being careful not to step on any legal issues.

I would be more than happy to let this die.   These are the facts in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

1 - Jasinlee was listed as a developer for months.

2 - Jasinlee was taken OFF the XC website that listed him as an XC developer

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?

FUD or no FUD.  If the XC people had not confirmed Jasinlee's continued involvement in their coin on their chat thread.  And then come over here and defended him while trying to discredit me until it looked bad.  Then made claims he was "never a developer"

I would be more inclined to believe I wasn't being fed a pure line of bullshit.  Thread stays.  People can draw their own conclusions.  If I look like I've presented a horrible case and I'm embarrassing myself.  Then the XC loyal should happy.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

rdnkjdi...   I think at this point, you are just a pure fudder.   You have had your 15 mins.  Now go back to your troll cave.    You have zero credibility left.

If he make a new thread to just discuss about JL, it will actually help his case.   Right now, his fud on XC really is a disservice to his case against JL.   His post title is just pure misleading fud which really makes most of what he has to say not trustworthy.

I tend to agree.

I would be more than happy to let this die.   These are the facts wildly subjectively informed statements in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

3 - Jasinlee took the ASIC website and used it to promote XC (I let this go and figured it was a 1 sided relationship)

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?

FUD or no FUD.  If the XC people had not confirmed Jasinlee's continued involvement in their coin on their chat thread.  And then come over here and defended him while trying to discredit me until it looked bad.  Then made claims he was "never a developer"

I would be more inclined to believe I wasn't being fed a pure line of bullshit.  Thread stays.  People can draw their own conclusions.  If I look like I've presented a horrible case and I'm embarrassing myself.  Then the XC loyal should happy.

Drop the issue. There's nothing further to be said. You've repeated yourself enough now.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:14:47 PM

Best of luck to you. I think the anger is possibly clouding some judgement.

Get some DRK, it'll make you whole in a month or two.

Stick to TheMadge for help.

On that note, I'm off: unwatched.
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:29:42 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 04:51:29 PM by rdnkjdi

wildly subjectively informed statements

If everything I've said about Jasin is completely untrue.  Those # facts are backed up by - you know.   Official XC PDF documents, website history, posts that are quotable.

I love you think you can tell me what to do.  In a thread I created.  And rewrite history by making your fonts bigger  Roll Eyes

Best of luck to you. I think the anger is possibly clouding some judgement.

Perhaps you are right.  I'd considered doing this thread before and decided it was not warranted.  Because Jasin was promoting XC with the ASIC website after taking it down.  But then decided it was unwarranted since their relationship appeared to be a one way relationship (Jasinlee -> XC) rather than a two way relationship.

Until XC people confirmed Jasin was still involved in the project.  They proudly said he was and I needed to GTFO off their chat thread until I publicly embarrassed them.  Then they decided he "wasn't involved"

The odd part is that I recently sold my miner shares (which don't even exist anymore with the current state of the website) to someone else (70% off the original purchase price ... better deal than my Cache refund).  I have nothing to gain if Jasinlee decides to rededicate his website from XC back to creating ASICs (Something I'm fairly convinced will never happen).

I'm just sick of seeing people getting away with ripping others off.  And sick of altcoins who don't give a shit if their devs are pure scammers.

I was told he was a dev a few days ago and see no substantive evidence he is not.  Otherwise there would not be the rabbid defense of them that there has been and the constant "He is a dev" "He's not a dev" "he was never a dev even though he was listed on the website as one" back and forth.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

So many rdnkjdi in this picture.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

[IMG]Some mockery off topic humor.

The only alias I've posted about XC & Jasinlee has been my own (Welcome to look at rdnkjdi @ litecointalk).  

I can appreciate the humor and artwork.  

For the record - this was deleted from the XC chat thread because it summed up my complaint up too well.  Mocking and making pointless theories and accusations about me is "On topic" for this coin.  My explanations are not.  (Original post I was quoted in is still there - my response is not)

The salty tears caused by un-diversified bad investments.

No.  They are caused by lies and business practices that would land you in prison in a regulated world.

It's great to see the XC camp is still fully invested in Jasinlee's success.  

I lost way more putting money into a coin and I didn't have a problem with it.  Because I was not lied to.  And I was not used to extract 99% value out of the pump of a shitcoin and then offered a 1% refund in an extremely pre-meditated action.

P.S.  You guys expect me to go away but keep mis quoting my statements or the situation.  If you'll shut up about it I will.  (I would still like a statement that no money was received from Jasinlee post ASIC project funds being received by him)
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

You can't be reasoned with....   You are like one of those loons you find in the conspiracy section of the psychiatric ward.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:14:57 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:57:55 PM by rdnkjdi

You can't be reasoned with....   You are like one of those loons you find in the conspiracy section of the psychiatric ward.

Yep - I'm just a butthurt ex ASIC buyer who got too greedy.  And deserved to be scammed.  Roll Eyes

You get a gold star for shilling.  

Please quit posting here and let this thread drift off - I'm tired of seeing it on the front page.  

The attempts to discredit me have been repeated over and over again.  Posting it more won't help.

I've not stooped to the same namecalling that the XC PR team & shills attacking my character rather than dealing with the individual facts I have provided them with have chosen to do.  It is getting incredibly spammy.  And I feel the need to respond on this thread (which grows it beyond what anyone but myself and the XC shills are reading)

Please AT LEAST include cool artwork in more character attacks or just shut up.  I know you think I belong in a mental ward, I won't listen to reason, I was greedy and deserved to be scammed, etc etc etc.  Plz stop it - tired of seeing this thread at the top of the forum.
gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:43:27 PM

please PM me with any info you have on current or pending legal action against Jasinlee/Jason Hudgins and whether or not he has been reported to the DA in Florida and any business concerns regarding XC and CACHE.  Looks like this could be class action with as many people he is defrauding.

rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:02:43 PM

please PM me with any info you have on current or pending legal action against Jasinlee/Jason Hudgins and whether or not he has been reported to the DA in Florida and any business concerns regarding XC and CACHE.  Looks like this could be class action with as many people he is defrauding.

I'm posting this here for the benefit of anyone else paying attention. 

PM Atomicchaos for the details of the legal action being taken and how you can get involved.
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

I'm posting this here for the benefit of anyone else paying attention. 

PM Atomicchaos for the details of the legal action being taken and how you can get involved.

Why do I keep seeing this stupid thread.  plz ur butthurt.  we get it ... go cry somewhere else.  so fkn stupid this is on the front page all the time - can a mod lock this plz? 

Oh wait - not board moderation so we all have 2 see this stupid shit.   Roll Eyes

cry lil b*** ... cry  Cry  Kiss  Roll Eyes
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:43:11 PM

Jasinlee is not an XC developer.

Please change the title of this thread to reflect this.

Thank you.

I have no idea why you keep bumping this - my preference is that it drift to the bottom.  

I've been given conflicting information multiple times by XC officials as well as your stupid wordy pointless semantics trying to salvage Jasin's reputation by deflection or insults directed at me which leads me to believe you're not being honest.

I also asked that Teka be the one to request any changes.

You also seem to think you can dictate what I write in a thread I created.

Get lost.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:52:22 PM

I'd love to hear business concerns regarding XC. It's a joke that this thread has gotten this far and has come to the point where people are mentioning XC in the same sentence with 'legal action' and 'business concerns'. Seeing how OP has actually tried so hard to bring down XC's legitimacy and transparency (even though it is a completely exclusive entity to Jasinlee and his project), I suddenly don't feel that bad that OP was scammed out of his money. He was tolerable at first, and I genuinely felt bad...but now it is becoming defamation of XC and I couldn't care less that you lost money because of your on-going bullshit that you will not put at rest when XC already made its statement regarding the issue.
rdnkjdi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:58:09 PM

I'd love to hear business concerns regarding XC. It's a joke that this thread has gotten this far and has come to the point where people are mentioning XC in the same sentence with 'legal action' and 'business concerns'. Seeing how OP has actually tried so hard to bring down XC's legitimacy and transparency (even though it is a completely exclusive entity to Jasinlee and his project), I suddenly don't feel that bad that OP was scammed out of his money. He was tolerable at first, and I genuinely felt bad...but now it is becoming defamation of XC and I couldn't care less that you lost money because of your on-going bullshit that you will not put at rest when XC already made its statement regarding the issue.

Understand the difference between "business concerns" and "reputational concerns".  In any business world they are often one and the same.

I'm so tired of repeating myself to answer stuff like "OP deserved to be scammed out of his money because he's an asshat blah blah blah"

Yes!  XC is NOT Jasinlee.  Jasinlee IS/WAS a developer for XC (not sure which).  Following are the facts.  Have to keep repeating myself cuz you guys won't let it die.

I would be more than happy to let this die.   These are the facts in regards to Jasinlee's attachment to XC.

4 - XC people started bringing up Jasinlee asking about the status of his development projects for XC.  I asked about it in the XC thread, brought up my accusations.  Jasinlee was defended - I was told to go away.  I started this thread.

5 - I was told Jasinlee was a team member, is still a team member, is no longer a team member, I shouldn't care because there is a different lead developer.  Jasinlee was defended.

6 - I was told Jasinlee was never a developer for XC ever.  He was just listed as a developer because he is a developer in real life and paid their Bitcoin to the Beltway.  I believe this was probably paid out of our pre-order money (which he can no longer afford to refund) Or perhaps the money made pumping Cachecoin.   He "ran out of money" for his ASIC project while providing money (if I understand correctly) for XC to attend BTC on the Beltway?

Now.  For the love of god.  Can we please let this die?  This is my thread about Jasin/XC (not if I deserved to be scammed).  

These are my opinions - they won't change.
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

look you really wanna let this die you have to take xc out of the title cause what you probably don't realisy anybody who has some competing coin or other reason to hurt xc a little just has to bump this thread to keep it on the first page and thats what they will do. people that have nothing to do with your issue or the discussion will abuse your situation to their own agenda.

I kindly asked you before to change the title, see my earlier post, i always tried to be respectfull to you and understanding to you personal situation.

Really right know if you still want to be percieved as a grown up that trys to deal with his situation rather than a Fuder or butthurt investment looser (not what i call you), please please change that title. otherwise it will come back for ages and you are making the dirty work for real FUDers. Think about it for a minute.

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: