Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
bootyhunter

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:17:48 AM

Not a clone of Alex, would have wanted to help problem is that it seems not so many ppls actually know him so if I do give more information about him now it will indeed compromis mysel in the process.

What I can certify is that those pictures are not the ppls you are looking for.

Also forget Hong kong it won't get you anywhere, China is now in charge of any criminal affaire IF is international felony.

You should contact Beijin.

That's all I can do for you guys.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:25:10 AM

Not a clone of Alex, would have wanted to help problem is that it seems not so many ppls actually know him so if I do give more information about him now it will indeed compromis mysel in the process.

What I can certify is that those pictures are not the ppls you are looking for.

Also forget Hong kong it won't get you anywhere, China is now in charge of any criminal affaire IF is international felony.

You should contact Beijin.

That's all I can do for you guys.

So you're telling me that the greasy cocksucker (Dan Andronic, BA CFO) standing in front of the Black Arrow banner isn't one of these scammers?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:18:30 PM

I'm fucking sick of this, where's my money you worthless sacks of shit?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

These bastards aren't stealing from mega bank, the government or faceless corporation. They've robbed individuals who for the most part can't take the hit. They've wrecked peoples lives and families with bankruptcy, lost cars and houses.

Fuck you prices of Romanian garbage, go to hell!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

You are cunts Smiley jokking this is not Alex on the picture and the girl is not Christina, they asked don't know who those poor ppls are to go there on purpose and after so many threads so many members writting so many customers NONE of you know where they are or who they are Smiley funny how Naive ppls can be they sold so many miners and not even one person meet them Huh? luckily they don't owe me anything but I do know them and I knwo where they are ...

I almost could ask for a bound for them Smiley but that won't be fair they played it well thums up :p

welcome back alex you piece of shit
btmtb

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:17:53 AM

black arrow software have scammed us all and left us as victims of their total lack of professionalism and incompetence. I would like to see someone try and follow the chain of the payments made in bitcoin that mysterious only moved once we asked if the HKIR knew about them, they were interested in those. I highly doubt they were actually stolen.

Black Arrow = Massive Scam. Plus, negligent and incompetent and basic electrical engineering.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:43:40 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 03:43:11 PM by notbatman

A quote from the Government of Romania regarding the Director of Black Arrow LTD Mr Alex Sovu and the former Director Mrs Christina Ixari.

罗马尼亚政府关于黑箭有限公司主席亚历克斯Sovu的主任和前主任克里夫人一Ixari报价。

https://web.archive.org/web/20130615084304/http://www.gov.ro/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

[Translated to English]

On 14.01.2003, Bucharest Brigade DGCCOA- workers, based on the information held, and a search warrant issued by the Prosecutor's Office at the Court of Appeals, proceeded to carry out house searches at homes following: Sovu ALEXANDRU ION 24 years, Bucharest, sector 2; Sovu MIRCEA DAN, brother of the above mentioned, of 23 years, Bucharest, sector 2, both partners at a firm in Bucharest; and STOENESCU LILIANA MIRELA, 32 years old from Bucharest, sector 6.

Those involved, with MIRCEA RADUT of 32 years, Bucharest, sector 4 and Ixari IULIA CRISTINA 26 years, Bucharest, sector 2, were part of a network that deals with committing computer fraud through Internet- community.

In fact, in the period 2000 - 2002, the brothers launched Sovu more orders on the Internet, on-line stores abroad (in particular the United States, Australia and Canada) for the purchase of goods using fraudulent card numbers they do not own credit, without the knowledge or permission of the true owners. Following orders arrived in Romania about 100 parcels names and addresses of accomplices and RADUT Mircea STOENESCU LILIANA MIRELA that lifting them from post offices and courier, receiving in exchange the two brothers amounts between 300,000 and 1,000 .000 lei, depending on the contents of the package.

When conducting a search at his residence MIRCEA DAN Sovu were discovered about 300 printer cartridges, computer parts, walkie-talkies, digital cameras, clothing, hammocks, snowboard, paragliding, motorcycling suits and costumes complete including full helmets, boots, gloves and vests, all professional contest. He also had at his home, located in the basement storage room, decorated as deposit, spare parts, respectively, drums exhaust, headlights, tires, brake pads etc. All goods coming from abroad discovered the products of prestigious companies.

In an annex to the apartment to find a playground that was installed a computer network and which carry and access to the Internet, the company, whose associates were brothers, having as main activity and providing such services.

ALEXANDRU ION's home Sovu was found on a computer network consists of several PCs and a laptop, which was in operation and was connected to the Internet. In the apartment they were uncovered various parcels, mostly received from the US, which contained spare parts for racing motorcycles, clothing, computer components and accessories used in motorcycling sports protection. Also in this apartment were discovered several counterfeit ID cards in different names and a plastic injection machine used for counterfeiting of these documents. These false identity cards, and found one that was inflicted on his photo Ixari IULIA CRISTINA fictitious identity data, used by the concerned to legitimize the post offices at pick up parcels arriving from abroad after fraudulent orders made Sovu brothers.

To date, a total of five companies from abroad who sent goods and have earned their equivalent have been contacted with the support of liaison officers of the States, in order to submit criminal complaints, caused total damage of around 30.000 USD.

The total value of the goods found and collected from the homes of those concerned is about 50,000 dollars, investigations are continuing to identify all the injured and companies who sent these supplies in Romania.

Sovu against ALEXANDRU ION, Sovu MIRCEA DAN, Ixari IULIA CRISTINA, STOENESCU LILIANA MIRELA and RADUT mIRC was indicted for committing crimes of fraud, complicity in fraud, false identity and forgery. The names of the first three, Prosecutor's Office by the Appeals Court issued arrest warrants for 30 days, failing, because they are out of the country, taking the measure tracking commissioning general international border and instruction, and Liliana STOENESCU RADUT Mircea were detained and will be presented with a proposal for preventive detention Prosecutor.

The researches are continued by the Brigade for Combating Organized Crime and Drugs Bucharest, in cooperation with liaison officers of states whose nationals are individuals and companies harmed to identify all network members, establishing criminal activity and recover entire damage.

在2003年1月14日,布加勒斯特旅DGCCOA-工人,根据掌握的信息,并通过检察官办公室在上诉法院发出的搜查令,着手开展挨家挨户搜查,在房屋下面:Sovu亚历ION 24年布加勒斯特,部门2; 23年Sovu米尔恰·DAN,上面提到的兄弟,布加勒斯特,部门2,双方的合作伙伴在布加勒斯特一家公司; 和STOENESCU LILIANA米雷拉,从布加勒斯特32岁,部门6。

参与,与米尔恰RADUT 32岁,布加勒斯特,部门4 Ixari尤利亚CRISTINA 26年来,布加勒斯特,部门2,均是通过英特网犯计算机诈骗涉及的网络的一部分社区。

事实上,在此期间2000至2002年,兄弟俩用于购买商品的使用欺诈卡号推出Sovu更多的订单在互联网上,在线商店在国外(美国,澳大利亚和加拿大尤其是)他们没有自己的信用,如果没有真正的所有者的知识或许可。 以下命令抵达罗马尼亚约100地块的帮凶和RADUT米尔恰STOENESCU LILIANA米雷拉的姓名和地址,从邮局和快递提起他们,两兄弟接收交流300,000 1000之间的金额林雷.000,根据包的内容。

当进行搜查,在他的住所米尔恰·丹Sovu被发现了大约300打印机墨盒,电脑配件,对讲机,数码相机,服装,吊床,板滑雪,滑翔伞,摩托车服和完整的服饰包括全头盔,靴子,手套和背心,所有专业大赛。 他也有在他的家,位于地下室的储藏室,装饰作为定金,零配件,分别排鼓,车灯,轮胎,刹车片等。 所有的商品来自国外的著名的发现公司的产品。

在附件的公寓,发现被安装在计算机网络并访问一个游乐场携带和互联网的公司,其同伙是兄弟,有作为主要活动,并提供这样的服务。

亚历ION的家Sovu被发现在计算机网络由多台电脑和一台笔记本电脑,这是在运行,并连接到互联网。 在公寓,他们发现不同的包裹,主要来自美国,其中载备件赛车摩托车,服装,电脑元件及配件摩托车运动保护使用接收。 此外,在这间公寓中使用这些文件的伪造不同的名称和注塑机中发现多个伪造的身份证。 这些假身份证,并发现了一个被强加给他的照片Ixari尤利亚CRISTINA虚构的身份数据,使用有关合法化邮政局拿起包裹,从国外的欺诈后作出的订单到达Sovu兄弟。

迄今为止,共有五家公司从国外谁发出的货物,并赢得了他们的等价已经接触了美国,联络官,以便提交刑事申诉的支持,造成约30.000美元的总伤害。

发现和收集有关人士的家园货物的总价值大约为000美元,有关调查仍在进行,以确定谁所有在罗马尼亚发送这些物资的受伤和公司。

对亚历离子,Sovu米尔恰·DAN,Ixari尤利亚·克里斯蒂娜,STOENESCU LILIANA米雷拉和RADUT米尔恰Sovu奉命起诉欺骗,共谋诈骗,假身份和伪造罪。 前三个的名字,检察官办公室的上诉法院发出逮捕令30天,失败了,因为他们走出了国门,采取措施跟踪调试一般的国际边界和指导,莉莉安娜STOENESCU RADUT和米尔恰被拘留,将呈现与预防性拘留检察官的建议。

该研究由大队打击有组织犯罪和毒品布加勒斯特,在其国民受到损害,以确定所有网络成员,建立整个犯罪活动和恢复受损的个人和公司的联络官合作仍在继续。

发行人:内政部

日期:2003年1月16日

These people are fucking criminals, how is this company still in operation? They have a history of fraud and they've screwed us out of millions in USD and BTC!

这些人是罪犯他妈的,怎么这家公司仍然在运作?他们有欺诈行为的历史,他们搞砸了我们数以百万计的美元,BTC!
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:58:18 PM

I want my fucking money assholes!
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:35:01 PM

Refund my money!
ericdc30

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:11:27 PM

To to fix a unit with a faulty tablet?

Can I just run cgminer from RPI or some other computer?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:42:41 PM

Arrived today for those interested...

Dear Sir,

I am Detective Police Constable Mr. TANG of District Crime Squad Team
1 Mong Kok District, Hong Kong Police.  I was assigned to take over to investigate your case involved a company named 'Black Arrow Ltd.' and Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation A/C No. 015-784242-838.

2.    I would like to obtain more information about your report, please
answer the following details:
      a) What is your bank account number?
      b) What is your bank name?
      c) What is the amount remit to the suspect account?
      d) When are you remit the money to the suspect account?
      e) Could you provide the invoice and payment receipt?

3.    In order to facilitate our invrstigation, your witness statement is
necessary.  Are you willing to come to Hong Kong or via email to provide a witness statement?  Please reply me as soon as possible by email mkdist-dcs-1-office@police.gov.hk.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

DPC 1196 Mr. TANG
District Crime Squad Team 1
Mong Kok District
Hong Kong Police

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:50:20 PM

Arrived today for those interested...

Dear Sir,

I am Detective Police Constable Mr. TANG of District Crime Squad Team
1 Mong Kok District, Hong Kong Police.  I was assigned to take over to investigate your case involved a company named 'Black Arrow Ltd.' and Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation A/C No. 015-784242-838.

2.    I would like to obtain more information about your report, please
answer the following details:
      a) What is your bank account number?
      b) What is your bank name?
      c) What is the amount remit to the suspect account?
      d) When are you remit the money to the suspect account?
      e) Could you provide the invoice and payment receipt?

3.    In order to facilitate our invrstigation, your witness statement is
necessary.  Are you willing to come to Hong Kong or via email to provide a witness statement?  Please reply me as soon as possible by email mkdist-dcs-1-office@police.gov.hk.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

DPC 1196 Mr. TANG
District Crime Squad Team 1
Mong Kok District
Hong Kong Police

Sweet!  Are you able to give him that information?  Please let him know there are many others he can contact to corroborate your story.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
tempestb

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:31:19 PM

I believe this is pretty generic.  You can send him your witness statement and information if you have it.  I know of other people who received the same email.  They are looking for everyone's info that were frauded and have the proof that is being asked for. 

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:19:51 AM

Yup. I'm several steps further in this process. Please refer Mr. Tang to

DPC11559. Mr. LI
DIT 3 WCHDIST
Tel: 3660 7563

to avoid duplication of effort. But don't get your hopes up - the last I heard from Mr. Li was

This is Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station. Please be informed that we cannot locate the suspect, and also there is no more information can be traced. Therefore, our investigation has been finished and the case has been curtailed.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:27:52 AM

Well,some of you may feel better after hearing this...maybe.

I ordered 4 X1's in nov/dec 2013 from Minersource,feb 2014 BA said there was going to be a delay.So I asked for & got my BTC refund from Minersource.

Around July 2014 I got a tracking # from Minersource.I thought it was a glitch of some sort & ignored it.3 days later UPS drops off a package,in it was 3 X1's  Shocked

I sold those in Sept on ebay  Cool

So,at least someone got one over on these morons  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
heslo
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:00:41 PM

Well,some of you may feel better after hearing this...maybe.

I ordered 4 X1's in nov/dec 2013 from Minersource,feb 2014 BA said there was going to be a delay.So I asked for & got my BTC refund from Minersource.

Around July 2014 I got a tracking # from Minersource.I thought it was a glitch of some sort & ignored it.3 days later UPS drops off a package,in it was 3 X1's  Shocked

I sold those in Sept on ebay  Cool

So,at least someone got one over on these morons  Cheesy

At least someone won in this whole mess
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:38:29 PM

Say what you will about Minersource, but it seems like they were at least trying to do the right thing in the winter/spring of 2014 when this giant clusterfuck started - namely, refunding people whose orders had been delayed due to BA's repeated lies.

Can't say the same about Sovu and the rest of his criminals, who relied on dishonesty and obfuscation from the start. According to HK police, Sovu's flown the coop. Hope he gets fitted for a pair of concrete boots before he's taken for a swim.
tempestb

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:02:47 PM

Yup. I'm several steps further in this process. Please refer Mr. Tang to

DPC11559. Mr. LI
DIT 3 WCHDIST
Tel: 3660 7563

to avoid duplication of effort. But don't get your hopes up - the last I heard from Mr. Li was

This is Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station. Please be informed that we cannot locate the suspect, and also there is no more information can be traced. Therefore, our investigation has been finished and the case has been curtailed.

I got the email the same day I posted it.  So perhaps curtailed just means that they are still searching for him.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:48:55 AM

Say what you will about Minersource, but it seems like they were at least trying to do the right thing in the winter/spring of 2014 when this giant clusterfuck started - namely, refunding people whose orders had been delayed due to BA's repeated lies.

Not even close. Minersource refused refunds to as many people as possible.

Buy & Hold
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:20:41 AM

Not even close. Minersource refused refunds to as many people as possible.
I suspect that was on order from BA - or at least a message from BA that they would not credit Minersource for the refunds they gave their customers. IIRC Minersource refunded a few orders initially, then stopped.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: