Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

I've filled a complaint with the BBB minersource still has some time to refund me, next step will be the FTC.

That's the ticket. Sure, BBB doesn't have any real authority, but people have received refunds after filing BBB complaints. On the other hand, filing a complaint online is trivial. If you can't even be bothered to do that, no wonder the manufacturers aren't feeling pressured. No one follows through.

BBB: file complaint online
FTC: file complaint online
Small Claims Court: file complaint online

That's all very easy to do. Yet who has actually folllowed through? The manufacturers just laugh at you if you don't follow through.

If you check minersource facebook page you see a dozen people asking when their X1 will arrive. If all those people would file a complaint maybe it will speeds things up. I might contact all of them personally but it depends if I receive my refund or not.

Minersource it's your move, send those refunds!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:52:14 AM

The Rent-a-Minion service is now officially a ridiculous scam.

If you purchased batch 1, you receive what looks like a weird phishing email from them, asking for your order #, how much you purchased, etc.

It's pretty clear this is just a way to get rid of people asking for refunds by "mining" their own coins back to them.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:09:39 PM

I reported Black Arrow as a scam to our local scam reporting centre back at beginning of May after they claimed they would be shipping out finished miners a week after receiving the chips.
Bitcz@outlook.com

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:14:27 PM

So,

BA killed my account on the BA forums. Not surprised really, just wondered why it took so long. can't be bothered now to log back in on a different IP as im dealing with the lawyers in HK who now have the banking details and the office details for BA in HK. We also have the delivery originating address as well, i think they aren't that smart to send out from a different address so that's where the HK side of things will start.

Firstly a letter is going out from the Lawyers demanding money refunds
Secondly and im sure they won't respond to the letter, lawyers will launch a debt recovery action on them according the Chinese law.
Thirdly, and this is the part I've asked for video evidence.... when the bailiffs roll up to their address, i will post to YouTube for everyone to see what is being audited and catalogued.

This should be interesting as they can't for sure know what each device is worth, what the components are worth and finally what each ready or partially built system is worth, so i would imagine they will impound the lot and then audit based on market value for disposal ( maybe a chance to re buy back all the stock at a knock down price? )

Anyway, stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment of BTCA ship down !

greenlion

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

So,

BA killed my account on the BA forums. Not surprised really, just wondered why it took so long. can't be bothered now to log back in on a different IP as im dealing with the lawyers in HK who now have the banking details and the office details for BA in HK. We also have the delivery originating address as well, i think they aren't that smart to send out from a different address so that's where the HK side of things will start.

Firstly a letter is going out from the Lawyers demanding money refunds
Secondly and im sure they won't respond to the letter, lawyers will launch a debt recovery action on them according the Chinese law.
Thirdly, and this is the part I've asked for video evidence.... when the bailiffs roll up to their address, i will post to YouTube for everyone to see what is being audited and catalogued.

This should be interesting as they can't for sure know what each device is worth, what the components are worth and finally what each ready or partially built system is worth, so i would imagine they will impound the lot and then audit based on market value for disposal ( maybe a chance to re buy back all the stock at a knock down price? )

Anyway, stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment of BTCA ship down !

How would people who have sent you their information interact with this situation?
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

Posted by Truth_Seeker at ecointalk, thought it would also be good to have here in case BA deletes it (as they are wont to do):

Truth_Seeker, on 24 Sept 2014 - 7:20 PM, said:

I suggest everyone makes a police report ASAP.

Links:

Hong Kong police cyber crime department because their corps are in Hong Kong

https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

UK Action Fraud because their banking is in the UK

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

The names you should mention are  Daniel Andronic -> Facebook page -> https://www.facebook.com/daniel.andronic.77

The bank information of black arrow is as follows:

Beneficiary company name: Destino LIMITED
    Beneficiary company address: Edwards Place, 240 Kings Road, Reading, RG1 4NY, United Kingdom
    Message to beneficiary: >>> fill in here your order number. For exampleOrder #3333 <<<
    Beneficiary bank name: Metro Bank
    Beneficiary bank address: 201 Broad Street Mall, Reading, RG 1 7QA, United Kingdom
    Beneficiary country: United Kingdom
    Swift code: MYMBGB2LXXX

Please select your preferred currency on our website in order to obtain the total amount of your order and pay to one of these accounts:

EUR Account Number: 13633018, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN:GB31MYMB23058013633018
    USD Account number: 13633045, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN:GB78MYMB23058013633045
    GBP Account Number: 13631317, Sort Code: 23-05-80, IBAN:GB77MYMB23058013631317

I suggest everyone do this before they delete my post because this forum is owned by them!

I just sent my report to the HK Police - it took all of 5 minutes. I didn't report to UK Action Fraud because I'm an early customer and wired my money directly to a HK bank. As the BFL smackdown shows, if enough people complain, the authorities have to respond at some point.

If you're a BA victim, you don't have anything to lose anyway, because they are refusing refunds and only slowly ship now-worthless (or even exploding) mining equipment.
Bitcz@outlook.com

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:00:09 PM

the standard Chinese legal position is that there is no "class action suit" as there is in US or UK, however there are provisions for multiple claimants on the same "bill"

Those who've sent me details up to 15th September i have included into my request to BA.

however, i have recently found out and had confirmed from the lawyers that their liability for the company ( not to be confused with legal liability insurance ) has a declared limit of 10k

Now, the main HK signatory is 'ole Alex himself

The main signatory in the UK is 'ole Alex himself and a lady called Cristina... strangely she appears twice on the company house records with firstname then middlename and then surname and then as company secratary as a different named individual using middlename and surname.... so he's been a bit naughty in registering the company.
dgincr

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

the standard Chinese legal position is that there is no "class action suit" as there is in US or UK, however there are provisions for multiple claimants on the same "bill"

Those who've sent me details up to 15th September i have included into my request to BA.

however, i have recently found out and had confirmed from the lawyers that their liability for the company ( not to be confused with legal liability insurance ) has a declared limit of 10k

The main signatory in the UK is 'ole Alex himself and a lady called Cristina... strangely she appears twice on the company house records with firstname then middlename and then surname and then as company secratary as a different named individual using middlename and surname.... so he's been a bit naughty in registering the company.

I had a little chat with Alexey A. from "Sales"

I told him that I had gotten German, UK, Hong Kong  and Interpol Authorities aware of their scam and that I would spend time and money making their lives miserable... This is the reply I got...
-----
Dear Danny,
Please clarify on who's life you are planning to make miserable, and what does Interpol has to do with sales? Unfortunately support do not possess money you are claiming and at certain times anyone life is miserable enough, so why waste money on that? I am sure you know by yourself, what it means to feel miserable, only person with such great experience can write such an rich verbal content.

Regards Alexey A.

Regards,
Black Arrow Team
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:57:54 PM

I had a little chat with Alexey A. from "Sales"

I told him that I had gotten German, UK, Hong Kong  and Interpol Authorities aware of their scam and that I would spend time and money making their lives miserable... This is the reply I got...
-----
Dear Danny,
Please clarify on who's life you are planning to make miserable, and what does Interpol has to do with sales? Unfortunately support do not possess money you are claiming and at certain times anyone life is miserable enough, so why waste money on that? I am sure you know by yourself, what it means to feel miserable, only person with such great experience can write such an rich verbal content.

Regards Alexey A.

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

Nothing but the usual snide asshattery that comes out of these people.  total bunch of shitbags. 

they all think they're just so much smarter than everyone else.  If that were even half as true as they seem to think they wouldn't be this late, their products wouldn't suck and they probably wouldn't be catching on fire.  the whole company is one giant fireball, but they are the smartest guys on earth.

total joke.
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

Anyone want to sit down for story time?

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the FTC against Miner Hosting LLC and, of course, they chose to ignore the BBB. On Monday of this week I left work early to go to the magistrate court and file a small claims case. Before going to the court house I went home to let my dog out to pee. I was surprised, and kinda pissed off, when upon my arrival I found a package on at the front door from minersource containing not the refund I had requested a dozen times, but the X-1 I told them I did not want. Against my better judgement, I said to myself, "Screw it, I'm tired of dealing with them. I'll just cut my loses and mine with it until it the energy it eats costs more than the money it makes." So I went inside and opened it up. I was surprised once again to see that it was a model with an LCD touchscreen and Wifi, unlike the bare-bones version I received direct from Black Arrow two months ago. I went ahead and plugged it in and pointed it to the right pool/worker and then watched it mine. For about three minutes.

I had noticed on the browser page that it was running significantly hotter than my other one. I took a closer look at the X-1 and noticed that the fan was not spinning. Immediately, I turned it off and unplugged it. My first thought was that perhaps the fan was obstructed, so I gave a little push with a paper clip to test it. The fan seemed to spin fine so I thought I'd try it again. So I reconnected the power, the fan moved a tiny bit and stopped. There was a loud pop when the fan stopped. A few sparks and a fair amount of smoke came pouring out of the power supply. I pulled the power the minute things started to go bad, but I'm very lucky I didn't get electrocuted or burn my house down.

The person identifying himself as Thomas from minersource support offered to send me a new power supply. I told him I was not interested in receiving any Black Arrow products and I was sending this one back. I told him they have until Monday at noon to offer me reasonable restitution of one of these three options:
1) the full refund I requested several times over the last four months
2) a bitmain antminer s3+
or
3) a single BTC garden w/rPi and power adapter

Now very pissed off, I repacked the X-1 and drove to UPS and shipped it to Colorado at my own expense. I emailed Thomas the tracking information, which is more than they did for me, and told him if I hadn't heard a response from them by noon on Monday (eastern time) I would be continuing with my plan to file in small claims court.

So that's where I'm at now.

Also I have my own MS hate thread over on the scam accusations board and you're all invited to the party: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705442.0

So another one that blew up, this whole situation is just f**cked up!

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:15:58 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:54:37 AM by notbatman

BA has upgraded their customer post deletion bot; it now scans the thread several times a minute looking for customer posts to delete.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:37:42 PM

BA has upgraded their customer post deletion bot; it now scans the thread several times a second looking for customer posts to delete.

At least they're efficient at that.

That's something else they have in common with BFL, along with the criminal past of the company founders.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:06:39 PM

BA has upgraded their customer post deletion bot; it now scans the thread several times a second looking for customer posts to delete.

At least they're efficient at that.

That's something else they have in common with BFL, along with the criminal past of the company founders.

only a matter of time before their bot causes their computer to start on fire.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

It seems BA isn't getting the message so I've also upgraded my BlackArrowBitchBot bot to version 0.3b. This revision sends blackarrow PMs.

BlackArrowBitchBot-0.3b:
go('https://bitcointalk.org/');
function stickItToBlackArrow() {
  output('Posting...');
  go('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=105804');
  whenLoaded(function() { output('Page Loaded'); } );
  uncheck('Save a copy in my outbox');  
  var inputTextArea = document.getElementsByTagName('textarea');
  for (var i = 0, max = inputTextArea.length; i < max; i++) {
    var ta = inputTextArea;
    ta.value = 'YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THIEF!';
  };
  click('Send message');
  return;
};
var BlackArrowIsAScamCompany = setInterval(function () { stickItToBlackArrow() }, 30000);

EDIT: I just noticed that BCT strips the i in the [] after inputTextArea thinking it's code for italic.

If you tried the last version of the bot and it didn't work that's why.
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:15:54 PM

Since they can't produce any X3's until they get their CE certification they've got plenty of free time on their hands. It also makes me wonder why they're not producing the X1 en mass to get those orders out while they wait on the X3...

<Insert favorite coin here>
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:40:13 PM

Since they can't produce any X3's until they get their CE certification they've got plenty of free time on their hands. It also makes me wonder why they're not producing the X1 en mass to get those orders out while they wait on the X3...

they might want to be addressing those similar requirements for import of electronics into the US.

injunction, junction, what's your function.....
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

BA Deleted this post from their thread. Here for advice to people to follow.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Return Our Money!

LOL LOL

Not happening, I have come to terms with the 12k I got stolen from them...

They aren't even deleting my comments that are clearly grounds for banning cause they don't care... they are making off with the money as we speak and the moment they have it all cleared somewhere else like in "Romania" or "Russia" they will shut down the site and everything with it and disappear!

Mark my words.

Contact the FBI. If enough people contact the FBI on this matter, they will take action. Usually it takes around 100k or more for them to take action. It would be good to make it happen for your own sake. As it is its a safe bet they are in cahoots with a couple of other so-called manufacturers to make this happen. AMT is one known one as they operate out of the same office in China.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
greenlion

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

So interesting development, Black Arrow went ahead and put every single batch 1 Rent-a-Minion customer that they're waiting for bitcoin address details from on the "to:" line of an email!

They inadvertently gave us a very valuable list of people possibly predisposed to legal action, having not immediately rolled over and accepted their bait-and-switch ghash.io mining share scam.
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

I believe that we have already informed our customers of this: We are currently waiting for CE to check the X3. Until completed, no shipment can be made.

We would like to ask forum users to stop flooding the thread with obscene messages.

Thank you for your patience.

Provide refunds to those who have requested them and the obscene messages will surely cease. Until then, you will continue to reap what you have sown.

When will this be completed?  When will my orders be sent?  It's been almost a year now. How did you expect this to have come together in February?  Are we getting some 14nm chips in these for compensation?
The 14nm chips are merely a figment of someone's imagination at this point.

Yes, define obscene.  This is not porn channel. 

Black Arrow should refund, as people say.  Refunds have been promised, not delivered.  Take people's money for this and not return as promised is obscene.

quoted to prevent deletion.

Just checked my wallet still no refund from Minersource or received an email. Next step is contacting the FTC.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:08:58 PM

This is not a porn channel and I am not an atomic playboy!

here's a quote from my inbox after the drama in the Minion GB channel last night, it was deleted by Matt Carson personally. Martin is now posting from his negative trust account and what substance is the user Ioshia smoking?

...but most importantly, where's my fucking money?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

In all fairness TechnoBit doesn't respond to questions from potential customers either.

From the looks of it all the Black Arrow customers who chose the Group Buy are much worse off financially than customers who stayed with BA or MinerSource and their incendiary mail bomb. BA & MSs customers are only losing almost 100% of their money, at least 200% in minted Bitcoins at the exchange rates and nobody has died yet. The GB has put a lot more additional out of pocket funds into this cluster-fuck.

How many of those that chose the GB option also sent BA additional funds for Power Supply Units?

These PSUs were for the promised but yet to be delivered compensation units. BA promised to deliver compensation units after they've completed shipping of all orders.

The PSUs use in BAs miner has caused multiple explosive detonations due to to high voltage leakage from the PSUs. The leakage polarized the high capacity aluminium electrolytic capacitors that were added to unused sections of the Printed Circuit Board. The capacitors were polarized in the wrong direction with voltage that far exceed the capacitors rating. An explosive release of an ionically conductive liquid into the miner occurred resulting in combustion of the energized and populated PCB; open flame and toxic smoke being the final result.

BA, MS and TB customers are all experiencing an unreasonable shipping delay in paid for Minion based SHA-256 hashing hardware.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: