Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:06:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:56:08 AM

black arrow software have scammed us all and left us as victims of their total lack of professionalism and incompetence. I would like to see someone try and follow the chain of the payments made in bitcoin that mysterious only moved once we asked if the HKIR knew about them, they were interested in those. I highly doubt they were actually stolen.

Black Arrow = Massive Scam. Plus, negligent and incompetent and basic electrical engineering.

Well their not lacking professionalism or incompetent are they, as they planned to rip you all off! Just like bfl, knc, cointerra etc etc their plan was ALWAYS to rip you off! People behind bfl have been scamming for decades from layheise fair gambling scams to 1000s of dodgy gambling, car sales etc kinda web sites. Truely international band of cunts, all with extreme programming (military school) backgrounds if you wondered where these kind of people are created. Just after the civil programming programs called school!

School = programming
Collage/uni = extended programming
Military school = hardcore head fucking programming ( and here you have Butterfly labs and co)

But hey! Keep sending your kids to programming school to be trained sheep! Well done! (Slow clap)

I never let schooling get in the way of my education - mark twain

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:12:35 PM

Say what you will about Minersource, but it seems like they were at least trying to do the right thing in the winter/spring of 2014 when this giant clusterfuck started - namely, refunding people whose orders had been delayed due to BA's repeated lies.

Not even close. Minersource refused refunds to as many people as possible.
I suspect that was on order from BA - or at least a message from BA that they would not credit Minersource for the refunds they gave their customers. IIRC Minersource refunded a few orders initially, then stopped.

Yep, I think they did.  Then IIRC they lawyered up and started the same shit BA was pulling in trying to deny refunds and jam product on people that had requested refunds.

Problem for them is, in the US you can't pull that shit.  Very likely why they rolled up shop and took off, as the long arm of the law was likely coming for their ass PDQ.  They are still liable, although I have no idea if anyone is still going after them or not.

There was that jamming of product on people, and the fiasco with the chips and boards that they tried to help organize.

It looked to me like Matt was at least trying to help, but got fucked by BA, who was refusing to honor refunds, and then Technobit, although I have no idea what happened there as I decided to stay out of that. 

Then there was the accusation of them stealing a gazillion dollars worth of miners.  Seems more likely to me that they were looking to go after BA for something and the criminal assholes at BA cooked that story up completely as some sort of payback or something, as that whole thing never made any sense to me.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:20:40 PM

Say what you will about Minersource, but it seems like they were at least trying to do the right thing in the winter/spring of 2014 when this giant clusterfuck started - namely, refunding people whose orders had been delayed due to BA's repeated lies.

I suspect that was on order from BA - or at least a message from BA that they would not credit Minersource for the refunds they gave their customers. IIRC Minersource refunded a few orders initially, then stopped.

Yep, I think they did.  Then IIRC they lawyered up and started the same shit BA was pulling in trying to deny refunds and jam product on people that had requested refunds.

Problem for them is, in the US you can't pull that shit.  Very likely why they rolled up shop and took off, as the long arm of the law was likely coming for their ass PDQ.  They are still liable, although I have no idea if anyone is still going after them or not.

There was that jamming of product on people, and the fiasco with the chips and boards that they tried to help organize.

It looked to me like Matt was at least trying to help, but got fucked by BA, who was refusing to honor refunds, and then Technobit, although I have no idea what happened there as I decided to stay out of that. 

Then there was the accusation of them stealing a gazillion dollars worth of miners.  Seems more likely to me that they were looking to go after BA for something and the criminal assholes at BA cooked that story up completely as some sort of payback or something, as that whole thing never made any sense to me.

The problem is, nothing this company has really done has made any sense to me...

Why not ship everyone a miner that they paid for?  It seems like a lot of people haven't even received their miners, if your making them, why not at least ship them out?

The whole email list being stolen thing?

My apologies, I have been sick the last 2 days and my head is still very much so swimming.  I am sure there are other examples, but it literally hurts to think right now.  I am sure someone can fill in some more.

OH! The whole data center thing.  Just remembered that one.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:42:04 PM

Yep, I think they did.  Then IIRC they lawyered up and started the same shit BA was pulling in trying to deny refunds and jam product on people that had requested refunds.

Problem for them is, in the US you can't pull that shit.  Very likely why they rolled up shop and took off, as the long arm of the law was likely coming for their ass PDQ.  They are still liable, although I have no idea if anyone is still going after them or not.

Then there was the accusation of them stealing a gazillion dollars worth of miners.  Seems more likely to me that they were looking to go after BA for something and the criminal assholes at BA cooked that story up completely as some sort of payback or something, as that whole thing never made any sense to me.

The problem is, nothing this company has really done has made any sense to me...

Why not ship everyone a miner that they paid for?  It seems like a lot of people haven't even received their miners, if your making them, why not at least ship them out?

The whole email list being stolen thing?

My apologies, I have been sick the last 2 days and my head is still very much so swimming.  I am sure there are other examples, but it literally hurts to think right now.  I am sure someone can fill in some more.

OH! The whole data center thing.  Just remembered that one.

They get off on fucking people, that's more important to them than the money. Ask a prison shrink about sociopathic fags like Sovu and he'll tell you there's one in every cell. By screwing Bitcoiners they're also ingratiating themselves with the banks and credit corporations who have the authorities & politicians in their pockets.

If the read the document from the Romanian government it states that Sovu is part of a "network that deals with committing computer fraud through Internet" and being a homosexual and sociopath really allows him to make some powerful social connections.

Are you starting to see what's going on here?
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:29:51 AM

You're a homophobe?

I usually appreciate your input, but implying that Sovu's psychopathy and thievery is somehow connected with his sexual orientation (no matter what it may be) is WAY out of line.
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:15:47 AM

You're a homophobe?

I usually appreciate your input, but implying that Sovu's psychopathy and thievery is somehow connected with his sexual orientation (no matter what it may be) is WAY out of line.

And that's how you have been programmed, the fact that same sex people rule the media, police, courts, accounting, lawers etc etc should tell you everything you need to know.

But you been programmed to attack and label anyone (because that's easy) who says anything bad against same sex people because of bullshit 'political correctness' that is completely out online with any common sense! Shame common sense isnt common no more :-( Same as old people, their lovely and sweet! Bullshit, they been around a lot longer than you and have more than likely been horrible cunts themselves! Their milking this society for all its worth because they know it can't last!

Do I have anything against gays and old people? No, of cause not, I'm just not blinded and have blinkers on and see things for the dark horrible truth that they are. Are you all to blind to see the feminisation of men going on in front of your face?

The destruction of the family unit was the plan, plan successful! All we can do is merrily march into the hell that we have allowed a few to take us. And by we, I mean the last long 2000+ years of civilisation, so stop taking what I say so personal people and think about more than yourself for once (he says to a bunch of money whores in a bitcoin forum!)

If you lost money in the btc arena take it as a lesson and move on! Otherwise same shit happens time and time again. People always want someone to blame when really they just need a mirror!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

These guys are so hard-up to see me lose all my money that they're willing to be charged with an indictable offence rather than provide a refund. Good luck at the trial boys, you're going to need it as you don't have a leg to stand on.
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:36:14 PM

One side-effect of them cancelling all their "super" future projects (scrypt miner, 14nm chip): the miserable cocksuckers have plenty of time to delete unwanted posts from their self-moderated topic.

Too bad they don't have any control over this one. Poor dishonest cocksuckers.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

And maybe it's their new 14nm chip that has them so busy.

tapeout was supposed to be December, with release in May 2015, from what I remember. 

14nm chip has been cancelled.

So have refunds.

So have ethics and morals.
Those were never there to begin with.
talexeh

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:54:38 AM

Well, this is something new. The HK police replied me with the following:

The director of 'Black Arrow Ltd' is located for enquiry. After
 enquiry, he is willing to deliver the product to you but refuse to refund.
 If you accept to receive the product, you could contact the company by
 email directly or inform to the director to contact you by me.

ElGrandJefe

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:30:33 PM

What total bullshit. Their hardware is completely useless by now (and has been for some time) - even if it doesn't explode and burn your home down.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:27:35 PM

What total bullshit. Their hardware is completely useless by now (and has been for some time) - even if it doesn't explode and burn your home down.

Yep.  You win a Black and White TV!

These people should all be in jail.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:56:15 PM

I received the same thing, and explained the problem with that with the investigating officer.

I would suggest everyone who has been robbed by Black Arrow contact them and explain your situation and what happened to you, so they get enough witness statements and evidence to further their investigation.

Dear Sir,

The director of 'Black Arrow Ltd' is located for enquiry.  After enquiry, he is willing to deliver the product to you but refuse to refund.
If you accept to receive the product, you could contact the company by email directly or inform to the director to contact you by me.

2.    Please feel free to contact me by email
mkdist-dcs-1-office@police.gov.hk.

Best Regards,

DPC 1196 Mr. TANG
District Crime Squad Team 1
Mong Kok District
Hong Kong Police

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:13:48 PM

I received the same thing, and explained the problem with that with the investigating officer.

I would suggest everyone who has been robbed by Black Arrow contact them and explain your situation and what happened to you, so they get enough witness statements and evidence to further their investigation.

Dear Sir,

The director of 'Black Arrow Ltd' is located for enquiry.  After enquiry, he is willing to deliver the product to you but refuse to refund.
If you accept to receive the product, you could contact the company by email directly or inform to the director to contact you by me.

2.    Please feel free to contact me by email

Best Regards,

DPC 1196 Mr. TANG
Mong Kok District
Hong Kong Police

I just sent a fairly long e-mail to Constable Tang, outlining the entire sordid history of my transaction with BA: delays, promised refunds, defective hazardous products, broken promises, obfuscation and lies, lies, lies. I referred him to Constable Law in the Cyber Crimes division, who was handling my case but said he couldn't locate Sovu. Hopefully the two of them will get together and exchange information.
SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:56:23 PM

sombody got a sd card image for factoryreset for x1?
there own site is down....
no connection from the bahamas Grin
those a-holes still own me 5 x1 or x1,5 without psu.
they made me buy psu's when I dit not see the light yet Angry
about 350 dollar extra for useless items
 Sad Angry Huh Roll Eyes
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:29:33 AM

I placed my order in November of 2013, working on two years now and I've received nothing at all for my $5k. I requested a refund via the HK Consumer Counsel and it's been denied.

I really hope these assholes get indicted for fraud.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

I placed my order in November of 2013, working on two years now and I've received nothing at all for my $5k. I requested a refund via the HK Consumer Counsel and it's been denied.

I really hope these assholes get indicted for fraud.

Me too.  Zip.

A river of broken promises is all I have gotten from these low-life pieces of shit.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 04:23:49 PM

Dear Sir,

The director of 'Black Arrow Ltd' is located for enquiry.  After enquiry, he is willing to deliver the product to you but refuse to refund.

2.    Please feel free to contact me by email

Best Regards,

DPC 1196 Mr. TANG
Mong Kok District
Hong Kong Police

Tell them you don't want to accept the product now and instead want to sue for damages..ask them the procedure in HK and if you can file for criminal charges as well.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:17:49 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Well the HK police finally got back to me with the depressing news that they were unable charge Black Arrow with theft/fraud despite the fact they lied to get my money and kept it without shipping my order. They (HKPD) advised me pursue civil action against BA unfortunately the cost involved in doing so would meet or exceed the $5k BA stole from me.

I'm completely dismayed a company run by Romanians convicted of internet fraud in the past are able to commit fraud in broad daylight and walk away with their victims money. What a corrupt crock of shit this system we live in is.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:21:31 AM

I'm thinking I should contact the Virgin Island authorities next and see what they have to say about Merlion Holdings, Black Arrow's parent company. I know they deal with a lot of fraud there perhaps they might have a solution...
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:16:36 PM

Both www.blackarrowsoftware.com and ecointalk.net are offline, is the longest running ASIC pre-order scam to date finally done?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: