Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:22:16 PM

Islamists care more about their life after death than life here

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

In addition, the Super Elite who are trying to control the world, need to get all the nations to become democracies, because a democracy is a great way to control the people. Make them think that they have freedom.

Islamic nations are peopled by people who are too stubborn to accept democracy. So, they need to be destroyed. And to effect their destruction, the rest of the world has to be made to hate them.

Smiley

Islamic nations are theocratic. Theocracies are an easier form of government to control the people.

Yet the powerful nations are the ones like Canada, the U.S., the United Kingdom, nations that support freedom for their people. Even Russia moved over to freedom for the people because Communism didn't work. Yet, the freedom these people have is make-believe. Just try not paying income taxes.

Perhaps the Super Elite are testing. If Islam can be promoted in such a way that it overcomes freedom, they just might use Islam. But I think that they have seen that Islam won't cut it.

Theocracies might be a way for governments to more easily control their people. But it is also a way to keep other nations from taking the control away.

Smiley

You can try not paying taxes, and even succeed, as long as you're white and you got a whole lot of armed redneck buddies

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/2014/04/22/cliven-bundy-owes-american-taxpayers-for-his-cattle-grazing

Seems that BLM broke their contract with Bundy first. So, he was operating without a contract. How does that make him liable, after the fact?

Smiley

It doesn't.

But it doesn't make him a national hero either, especially not after his racist remarks, nope.

They weren't racist remarks. Bundy was speaking just the opposite. The reason it sounds racist is because of his particular manner of speaking, and that the media edited the whole content of his speech. Bundy was speaking up for Hispanics. Listen slowly.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:35:30 PM

In addition, the Super Elite who are trying to control the world, need to get all the nations to become democracies, because a democracy is a great way to control the people. Make them think that they have freedom.

Islamic nations are peopled by people who are too stubborn to accept democracy. So, they need to be destroyed. And to effect their destruction, the rest of the world has to be made to hate them.

Smiley

Islamic nations are theocratic. Theocracies are an easier form of government to control the people.

Yet the powerful nations are the ones like Canada, the U.S., the United Kingdom, nations that support freedom for their people. Even Russia moved over to freedom for the people because Communism didn't work. Yet, the freedom these people have is make-believe. Just try not paying income taxes.

Perhaps the Super Elite are testing. If Islam can be promoted in such a way that it overcomes freedom, they just might use Islam. But I think that they have seen that Islam won't cut it.

Theocracies might be a way for governments to more easily control their people. But it is also a way to keep other nations from taking the control away.

Smiley

You can try not paying taxes, and even succeed, as long as you're white and you got a whole lot of armed redneck buddies

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/2014/04/22/cliven-bundy-owes-american-taxpayers-for-his-cattle-grazing

Seems that BLM broke their contract with Bundy first. So, he was operating without a contract. How does that make him liable, after the fact?

Smiley

It doesn't.

But it doesn't make him a national hero either, especially not after his racist remarks, nope.

They weren't racist remarks. Bundy was speaking just the opposite. The reason it sounds racist is because of his particular manner of speaking, and that the media edited the whole content of his speech. Bundy was speaking up for Hispanics. Listen slowly.

Smiley

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,”

...“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

I don't know man, the belief that black people were better off as slaves picking cotton for Bundy's great grandparents as opposed to being under "government subsidy" (which, by the way, is because there is social inequality in America, but that's a different topic), it just doesn't seem the "opposite" of a racist remark. I did listen slowly, I heard the whole damn thing

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:40:30 PM

...“They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

I don't know man, the belief that black people were better off as slaves picking cotton for Bundy's great grandparents as opposed to being under "government subsidy" (which, by the way, is because there is social inequality in America, but that's a different topic), it just doesn't seem the "opposite" of a racist remark. I did listen slowly, I heard the whole damn thing

He's speaking like this, imitating the real racists. Search out law enforcement people speaking, on lots of Youtube video's. This is just the way that they talk about people. Bundy was imitating BLM people and other government people.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:41:24 PM

He's speaking like this, imitating the real racists. Search out law enforcement people speaking, on lots of Youtube video's. This is just the way that they talk about people. Bundy was imitating BLM people and other government people.

Smiley

No, he was making a statement, and it did not seem sarcastic by nature at all.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:53:12 PM

I think it is a fear of not knowing or understanding enough about islam.  Add to that the radicals mixed in with religious fanatics and then consider the media hype surrounding terrorism and you get a picture of  is mostly why people hate Islam, as you put it. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:55:09 PM

Smiley

No, he was making a statement, and it did not seem sarcastic by nature at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI    Smiley

Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

I can't help but Lol,
I'm part of people, I don't hate Islam, in fact I was beet up as a kid for having agnostic parents and not briefing in the literal interpretation of the Bible.

Now the Islamic kids well they were fare more balanced than any Christians I knew.

Media frames the debate but the bottom line is fundamental beliefs are problematic, but if one had to live their lives by fundamental beliefs only then Islam is more practical.

Now why the campaign against Islam, well it has to do with control and dominance, a lot of the worlds oil is under control of the Islamic world that = potential energy that can be converted into productivity, productivity is the only practical power in a free world.

Now the problem is the power in the west is centralized in corporations close to the creation of money - I.e. banks and those with the ability to to FRB and charge interest. Yip if you control the money you control wealth by taxing the use of money by interest or inflation.

The problem is the source of wealth is controlled by people who fundamentally believe interest is immoral.
For a history of Islamic fundamentalism I recommended watching "the power of nightmares", it's a fabricated situation designed to polarize opinions, sell armaments and control oil.

And lol to those who hate anything.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:34:47 PM

First of all it's ignorance. People are scared and then hear about Islamic terrorists, but they don't know that jihadists represent only a very small number of Muslims. I've a good Muslim friend and she's a beautiful person. Moreover I've had other Muslims classmates at school and we were good friends. Smiley

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:40:08 PM

Because nobody in islam has the balls to stand up to jidadi's they are all bunch of girly men.

When was the last time you saw an muslim at the front lines fighting terrorism? thats right you haven't. Look how those iraqi army girls ran when ISIS  came up to them....

Actually, Kuwait has, we have sent military across borders, and we have sent soldiers over there and try to control them, We took action against Saddam, We try our best, but no one realizes it.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

Not fair to put every Islamists in a box to be categorized based on an opinion.  Christians live the life here based on their religion also some more fanatic then others.  Maybe not quite as extreme and the radical Islamists but it's best to keep in mind that all people aren't the same and individuals who make the wrong choices can't be used to condemn everyone with the same faith.
Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:45:01 PM

Because nobody in islam has the balls to stand up to jidadi's they are all bunch of girly men.

When was the last time you saw an muslim at the front lines fighting terrorism? thats right you haven't. Look how those iraqi army girls ran when ISIS  came up to them....

Actually, Kuwait has, we have sent military across borders, and we have sent soldiers over there and try to control them, We took action against Saddam, We try our best, but no one realizes it.

Any babies get let out of there incubators and left to die on the floor? Kuwait is a US puppet, I bet you'll need to buy arms from the same Puppet master that gives them to ISIS. Yes that's a win win.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:49:35 PM

First of all it's ignorance. People are scared and then hear about Islamic terrorists, but they don't know that jihadists represent only a very small number of Muslims. I've a good Muslim friend and she's a beautiful person. Moreover I've had other Muslims classmates at school and we were good friends. Smiley
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument

Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:56:25 PM

Lol, so you know no Muslims so they're all evil is that what you're implying, yes way to go.

awesome31312

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

Lol, so you know no Muslims so they're all evil is that what you're implying, yes way to go.

I never implied anything even remotely close to what you're accusing me of saying.

Adrian-x
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:43:22 PM

I never implied anything even remotely close to what you're accusing me of saying.
Well sorry then, it don't look like dKingston is implying the Friend argument makes him an expert.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

"Islam invites other religions to accept it"... Loooool!  Grin Grin Grin
Maybe if you stop "inviting" people with death threats along the lines, people will be more kind to the "invite".

Also the good and evil eternal bullshit! "Islam rewards people for being good"... right! You just have that small issue that killing people is being "good".

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:06:23 PM

Maybe if you stop "inviting" people with death threats along the lines, people will be more kind to the "invite".

Also the good and evil eternal bullshit! "Islam rewards people for being good"... right! You just have that small issue that killing people is being "good".

Even if it is without death threats, proselytization is really annoying.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:57 PM

Even if it is without death threats, proselytization is really annoying.

That I still give to them, can be the border of acceptable. Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons and so are pretty annoying, but at least they aren't chasing and killing people.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

I'll respect Islam when the religion as a whole handles it's own problem - the problem of it's radical terrorists.

As long as non Muslims have to handle the problem of Islamic radical terrorists, as long as this crap is projected on the news media of the world as a threat to individuals, I will not respect Islam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: