Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:08:44 PM

why do people hate islam? because the USA made them whilst funding/training islamic terrorists al qaeda, isis et al.

http://fr.awdnews.com/politique/5794-un-ancien-d%E2%80%99al-qa%C3%AFda-d%C3%A9nonce-la-collaboration-entre-l%E2%80%99eiil-et-la-cia.html

fear and taxes TM
Bah, propaganda.

Islamic terror groups all have their origin in the writings of Sayd Qutb, a far radical guy who was imprisoned and eventually executed by Nassir in Egypt.  Muslim brotherhood dude.

Three letters man, three letters... C. I. A.
Cant test 'em.

edit: for the lulz meet little oussama bin laden and his family.. ....

This is contrived nonsense.

Family?  So what? 

I knew one of Bin Laden's brothers, he was a straight up guy.  Not crazy or radical.

Later he mysteriously died or was killed.  You know what?  I don't have to build conspiracy theories about it.  Maybe this maybe that.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:24:20 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 05:50:04 PM by hdbuck

why do people hate islam? because the USA made them whilst funding/training islamic terrorists al qaeda, isis et al.

http://fr.awdnews.com/politique/5794-un-ancien-d%E2%80%99al-qa%C3%AFda-d%C3%A9nonce-la-collaboration-entre-l%E2%80%99eiil-et-la-cia.html

fear and taxes TM
Bah, propaganda.

Islamic terror groups all have their origin in the writings of Sayd Qutb, a far radical guy who was imprisoned and eventually executed by Nassir in Egypt.  Muslim brotherhood dude.

Three letters man, three letters... C. I. A.
Cant test 'em.

edit: for the lulz meet little oussama bin laden and his family.. ....

This is contrived nonsense.

Family?  So what?  

I knew one of Bin Laden's brothers, he was a straight up guy.  Not crazy or radical.

Later he mysteriously died or was killed.  You know what?  I don't have to build conspiracy theories about it.  Maybe this maybe that.

Cmon Man, im not talking conspiracy theories. Just observing to whom the crime really benefits. As in profits and big picture.
The thing i was refering about my family there is that it confronted me to their nonsens propaganda that sadam hussein did the 911 coup back in 2001.
But you are right, no biggie. Except this is what started it all imho.

So i was just trying to illustrate the "contrived nonsens" spilled by the US gov regarding islam>islamists>terrorists.

Snowden provided with documents linking the US agencies to Al qaeda, syrian/irakian/libyan rebels, or even isis.
You should know better anyway, hanging around in the global warming thread..
There is no such thing as conspiracy. its yet another word/expression to decredibilize instantly anyone that happens to think past certain dogmas.. aka "deniers" aka "antisemite"..

Anyway, the more important being we agree there is nothing to be afraid about islam. I mean real islam.

ps: funny that story about bin laden's bro. makes you wonder even more.. ^^
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:14:15 PM

So i was just trying to illustrate the "contrived nonsens" spilled by the US gov regarding islam>islamists>terrorists.

Snowden provided with documents linking the US agencies to Al qaeda, syrian/irakian/libyan rebels, or even isis.
There is no such thing as conspiracy. its yet another word/expression to decredibilize instantly anyone that happens to think past certain dogmas.. aka "deniers" aka "antisemite"..

Anyway, the more important being we agree there is nothing to be afraid about islam. I mean real islam.

I understand fully what you are saying and I am refuting with historical reality.

Islamic terror groups all have their origin in the writings of Sayd Qutb, a far radical guy who was imprisoned and eventually executed by Nassir in Egypt.  Muslim brotherhood dude.

Iran was a secular country.  There was as I recall little propaganda in the USA that attempted to link Iran with terrorist activity.
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Well, in my point of view; islam's believers killed my ancestors and made my ancestors muslim. This guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutayba_ibn_Muslim Killed thousands of Turkish. After Qutayba "III. Vlad" (a.k.a Dracula) made the same thing but he got reasons.

Well, As a Turkish, I'm believing old Gods, Basically I'm a Tengriist.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:04:02 PM

I understand fully what you are saying and I am refuting with historical reality.

Iran was a secular country.  There was as I recall little propaganda in the USA that attempted to link Iran with terrorist activity.

it is not about who exactly planted the first seed and for what reasons (although that is still debatable), but who had contributed to make it flourish and profit whilst watering it further more..
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:06:01 AM

I don't hate any religion, neither i hate the islam. But in my opinion religion is really a bad thing, not good for anything and I never saw I valid reason why someone should believe in God, Jesus, Allah, Budha or whatever which person. Thinking about 9/11, Al Qaida, Isis...  Roll Eyes
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

Why do people hate islam?

Wrong question. The right question is: why do islamists hate people?

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:09:53 AM

Why do people hate islam?

Wrong question. The right question is: why do islamists hate people?

Indeed, the general islamic person has a more negative feeling about the others than opposite  Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:11:17 AM

Well, in my point of view; islam's believers killed my ancestors and made my ancestors muslim. This guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutayba_ibn_Muslim Killed thousands of Turkish. After Qutayba "III. Vlad" (a.k.a Dracula) made the same thing but he got reasons.

We'll have to have some coffee sometime.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:25:22 AM

Because the women here aren't allowed to have boyfriends lol. Kiss
Or girlfriends.

That would be a rather hateful state of affairs.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

I get it. Turkish coffee.   Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Candystripes

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:07:52 AM

I thing people just like to point out the big holes it has. All the laws people just find ridiculous, and I don't disagree.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
AltcoinInvestor

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

Sure dude, Whenever you want. Buy you've to buy my plane ticket (and my visa if you're abroad) etc Grin
I can get my passport, don't worry about that Smiley
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:18:32 PM

It's not and don't let yourself be told otherwise. Butthurt religious people are their own problem, and as long as they hold some beliefs like they are the 'chosen people', or that it is a duty to spread religion even through holy war, or any other number of abhorrent concepts, they deserve no break in ridicule or criticism.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:36:08 PM

Should point out that it reaches a point where it doesn't really matter WHO created the Islamists terrorists. Nutjobs are going to be nutjobs no matter who decides to stir the pot. It becomes a matter of, should you shoot the rabid dog before or after he bites somebody? If you don't want to go through a painful treatment for rabies (and have the dog put down anyway while cussing out the owner for not realizing that the dog was showing signs of rabies), you shoot the dog before he bites you. And I really don't care if you use bombs that are made by the military-industrial complex as long as you kill the nutjobs before they do what the voice in their heads that they think is Allah tells them to do and kill a lot of innocent people.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

We might try to understand why people are joining the Islamic state. It may be comforting to think of these people as crazy, but it is not correct. Many of these guys were young and unemployed. They come from broken dictatorships and monarchies and the only legitimate, trustworthy institution they have known is Islam.
For them, the Islamic state seems to offer a paradise where the only law is God's law. The wicked are punished instead of promoted and the streets are safe all night. All this is very appealing to the disenfranchised. I bet some of them change their mind once they arrive in Raqqa and see the very human brutality that IS's version of Islam represents.

There is nothing particular about Islam. Like all religions they believe they are right and everyone else is deluded. That is the real problem. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CoinDiver

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:59:15 PM

Why do you assume people hate Islam? And don't just say "media".

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:51:13 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 09:05:21 PM by hdbuck

ha! http://www.globalresearch.ca/islamic-state-isis-supply-lines-influx-of-fighters-and-weapons-protected-by-turkey-in-liaison-with-nato/5416899

“Islamic State” (ISIS) Supply Lines, Influx of Fighters and Weapons Protected by Turkey in Liaison with NATO

As reported since as early as 2007, the US and its regional accomplices conspired to use Al Qaeda and other armed extremists in a bid to reorder North Africa and the Middle East. It would be Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh in his article, “The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?” that explicitly stated (emphasis added):

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

Of course, these “extremist groups” who “espouse a militant vision of Islam” and are “sympathetic to Al Qaeda,” describe the “Islamic State” verbatim. ISIS constitutes NATO’s mercenary expeditionary force, ravaging its enemies by proxy from Libya in North Africa to Lebanon and Syria in the Levant, to Iraq and even to the borders of Iran. Its seemingly inexhaustible supply of weapons, cash, and fighters can only be explained by multinational state sponsorship and safe havens provided by NATO ISIS’ enemies – primarily Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, and Iraq – cannot strike. DW’s report specifically notes how ISIS terrorists regularly flee certain demise in Syria by seeking safe haven in Turkey.

Roll Eyes
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:07:08 PM

ha! http://www.globalresearch.ca/islamic-state-isis-supply-lines-influx-of-fighters-and-weapons-protected-by-turkey-in-liaison-with-nato/5416899

“Islamic State” (ISIS) Supply Lines, Influx of Fighters and Weapons Protected by Turkey in Liaison with NATO

Roll Eyes
That is not what the report says. It is about corruption at the border and how IS is supplied by bribery. The supplies do not come from NATO or the Turkish government. They are purchased with money from IS's income sources. At the border most of the stuff changes trucks and goes... somewhere?

This is not unique to Syria either. I have spent a lot of time in war torn places and corruption at the boarder is always present. As soon as you can make the kind of money a cocaine smuggler makes by transporting rice, they will come.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

Roll Eyes
That is not what the report says. It is about corruption at the border and how IS is supplied by bribery. The supplies do not come from NATO or the Turkish government. They are purchased with money from IS's income sources. At the border most of the stuff changes trucks and goes... somewhere?

This is not unique to Syria either. I have spent a lot of time in war torn places and corruption at the boarder is always present. As soon as you can make the kind of money a cocaine smuggler makes by transporting rice, they will come.

have you even red the article until the very end? watch the reporters videos?

thing is:
1/ the turkish gov denies such convoys
2/ such convoys come from "west turkish regions" under NATO's exclusive control

come on, of course there are bribes.. but thats not the point.

there you go, the article's conclusion:

With the documented conspiracy of the US and its allies to create a sectarian mercenary force aligned to Al Qaeda, the so-called “moderate rebels” the US has openly backed in Syria now fully revealed as sectarian extremists, and now with DW documenting a torrent of supplies originating in Turkey, it is clear that the ISIS menace NATO poses as the solution to, was in fact NATO all along. What is  revealed is a foreign policy so staggeringly insidious, few are able to believe it, even with international broadcasters like DW showing ISIS’ supply lines leading from NATO territory itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: