Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Oakcedar

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:35:02 AM

Because the Quran belongs in a gutter.
NotSee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:08:20 AM

Here's a few reasons not to appreciate Islamic influence in your country

http://cdn.niketalk.com/3/35/500x1000px-LL-35617729_taqiyya.jpeg
http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/infibmap_correct2011.jpg

The next map is a prevalence of human trafficking
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Trafficking-in-persons-map-2011.png

http://www.senseandsustainability.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Screen-shot-2012-12-05-at-12.17.00-PM.png

dankkk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

What I meant when I stated that no man should ever have to demand religious freedom is that religious freedom is a constitutional basic human right, it should not be demanded, it should be given.

What is a "basic human right"? What rights does a human have if he/she lives in a state that does not provide/guarantee these rights? The ideas of what comprises "basic human rights" varies hugely from nation to nation and so I think that no such rights are really "basic", or, if any basic rights exist, they are far narrower in scope than what many like to believe.
The term "basic human right" is really not defined in any document or rule. The concept of religious freedom is something that is very new to our world. For the majority of the history of humans, people have been forced to follow a specific religion, even to the point that wars were fought over religion.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:59:45 AM

What I meant when I stated that no man should ever have to demand religious freedom is that religious freedom is a constitutional basic human right, it should not be demanded, it should be given.

What is a "basic human right"? What rights does a human have if he/she lives in a state that does not provide/guarantee these rights? The ideas of what comprises "basic human rights" varies hugely from nation to nation and so I think that no such rights are really "basic", or, if any basic rights exist, they are far narrower in scope than what many like to believe.
The term "basic human right" is really not defined in any document or rule. The concept of religious freedom is something that is very new to our world. For the majority of the history of humans, people have been forced to follow a specific religion, even to the point that wars were fought over religion.

That's very true. Religious intolerance caused many empires to fall.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:44:15 PM

I always think it's weird how easy it is for people to see hypocrisy in the religion of someone else, but then go blind to the hypocrisy within their own beliefs. Take for example "female genital mutilation". Westerners seem so shocked by this practice. But what about circumcision of young boys? It is EXACTLY the same practice, yet because we are used to it no one is offended. Why is it not called male genital mutilation?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

I always think it's weird how easy it is for people to see hypocrisy in the religion of someone else, but then go blind to the hypocrisy within their own beliefs. Take for example "female genital mutilation". Westerners seem so shocked by this practice. But what about circumcision of young boys? It is EXACTLY the same practice, yet because we are used to it no one is offended. Why is it not called male genital mutilation?

It isn't even nearly the same thing! Circumcision is way less harmful than female genital mutilation. Your foreskin isn't that important... really.
Still, the reason why circumcision is so popular at USA is the most funny: To prevent masturbation...

Oh! The Dark Ages! They really insist to stick around!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:19:09 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Is this a joke?

I just read through he first page of this and you people here are so ignorant of what happens in these countries.

1. Muslim countries STILL HAVE BLACK SLAVES. Wtf is wrong with you people, you can't bring that up that some countries and ares still have black slaves? And the fact they are racist as fuck towards them??? Really??? Google it and find the truth, because any link I provide some moron is going to say "oh thats fake".

2. They OPPRESS WOMEN. They beat/kill/throw acid on/oppress/make them cover their body/women can't be seen in public without a man in most places and if they are they are killed or arrested. COME THE FUCK ON.... You people who say anything good about Muslims and Islam they are a bunch of women haters and you know it.

3. A lot of their countries make money by PRODUCING COCAINE and exporting it to the world. Opium is what is used and later made into other things.

4. They gouge oil prices and control a CARTEL that runs prices of oil. OIL THAT IS KILLED FOR. Women/children/elderly people die in their oil wars they constantly fight over control of refineries, google it and see.

While the U.S.A. has its own problems, we do not do anything close to that to black people anymore, we don't do that to women anymore, we don't produce cocaine which is a very harmful and addicting drug that can kill the first time, and we do not gouge oil prices. Wanna know why we go to war for our interest in oil? Because it is a good strategy, you fools let us have your oil and we bleed you dry, when you run out guess who will be in control of it? Your countries will fall into deeper despair and deeper poverty, the U.S.A. has no interest in these countries except to exploit you, stop being fools and sell to other countries before it is to late, countries that actually care about you, cuz trust me we don't give a fuck.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

It isn't even nearly the same thing! Circumcision is way less harmful than female genital mutilation. Your foreskin isn't that important... really.
Still, the reason why circumcision is so popular at USA is the most funny: To prevent masturbation...

Oh! The Dark Ages! They really insist to stick around!
Doctors used to make the case that male mutilation was for sanitary health reasons. Now that has been shown to be totally untrue. In places where they do it to women they will tell you "it is for sanitary health reasons" or "it prevents masturbation". The reality is that in both cases there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to do it except cultural reasons. Yet we feel the need to tell others that when they do it it's wrong but when we do it its no big deal. 

Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

If that's the goal, boy, someone needs a wake-up call, cause I can vouch for it not working!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:59:59 PM

If that's the goal, boy, someone needs a wake-up call, cause I can vouch for it not working!

It doesn't, indeed it does absolutely nothing, it's a totally useless surgery. But was the initial "belief" at the West.
Still turns out hard to believe someone to be so lifeless to chase or care if others masturbate or not.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
awesome31312

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:05:10 PM

Make sure your webcam is duct taped before vouching for it not working, because the NSA can see you

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:18:04 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

From where did you got that map? It is complete BS. More than 80% in South Korea undergo circumcision? For heaven's sake there are no Jews or Muslims there. Also, more than 20% of all the Americans undergo the same? More than 20% in Slovenia and Serbia? WTF? Figures for countries such as Australia are also highly suspect.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:38:49 AM

I reckon it has to do with how developed/educated a nation is

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png

From where did you got that map? It is complete BS. More than 80% in South Korea undergo circumcision? For heaven's sake there are no Jews or Muslims there. Also, more than 20% of all the Americans undergo the same? More than 20% in Slovenia and Serbia? WTF? Figures for countries such as Australia are also highly suspect.
It is weird. However I found this: http://www.circumstitions.com/Korea.html
In Korea and other places it is not about religion.

And here is the wiki page I got the map from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision

There is no reason to circumcise boys or girls. My point is westerners think that there is a reason for boys while other places think the exact opposite. They are both wrong.

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:11:18 PM

The question is why Islam hates people

chalbersma

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion

My religion is drawing cartoons of Religious figures having dirty nasty sex with pankakes, a buffalo and Paris Hilton. When I do so for Allah how many Muslims will call for my death? When I do so for <insert non-islam religion's important figures here> how many <insert non-islam religion's general name> will call for my death?

The answer for the second is "almost nobody"; for the first is "a lot".

IRL I don't draw cartoons of Religious figures having sex. In fact I don't draw at all. But I love the freedom to do so about any topic that I should choose. That's freedom. If some people can't respect my freedom then f'ck them.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:32:08 PM

Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion

My religion is drawing cartoons of Religious figures having dirty nasty sex with pankakes, a buffalo and Paris Hilton. When I do so for Allah how many Muslims will call for my death? When I do so for <insert non-islam religion's important figures here> how many <insert non-islam religion's general name> will call for my death?

The answer for the second is "almost nobody"; for the first is "a lot".

IRL I don't draw cartoons of Religious figures having sex. In fact I don't draw at all. But I love the freedom to do so about any topic that I should choose. That's freedom. If some people can't respect my freedom then f'ck them.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading

Honeypot

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:48:33 PM

The question is why Islam hates people

Islam is a racially motivated tool that is used against other people. Simple as that.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:49:22 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Is this a joke?

I just read through he first page of this and you people here are so ignorant of what happens in these countries.

1. Muslim countries STILL HAVE BLACK SLAVES. Wtf is wrong with you people, you can't bring that up that some countries and ares still have black slaves? And the fact they are racist as fuck towards them??? Really??? Google it and find the truth, because any link I provide some moron is going to say "oh thats fake".

2. They OPPRESS WOMEN. They beat/kill/throw acid on/oppress/make them cover their body/women can't be seen in public without a man in most places and if they are they are killed or arrested. COME THE FUCK ON.... You people who say anything good about Muslims and Islam they are a bunch of women haters and you know it.

3. A lot of their countries make money by PRODUCING COCAINE and exporting it to the world. Opium is what is used and later made into other things.

4. They gouge oil prices and control a CARTEL that runs prices of oil. OIL THAT IS KILLED FOR. Women/children/elderly people die in their oil wars they constantly fight over control of refineries, google it and see.

While the U.S.A. has its own problems, we do not do anything close to that to black people anymore, we don't do that to women anymore, we don't produce cocaine which is a very harmful and addicting drug that can kill the first time, and we do not gouge oil prices. Wanna know why we go to war for our interest in oil? Because it is a good strategy, you fools let us have your oil and we bleed you dry, when you run out guess who will be in control of it? Your countries will fall into deeper despair and deeper poverty, the U.S.A. has no interest in these countries except to exploit you, stop being fools and sell to other countries before it is to late, countries that actually care about you, cuz trust me we don't give a fuck.

It's fucking cheeky how they try to deflect blame. Amateurish too.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

Some serious over generalizations and stereotyping going on this thread. Racist people running rampant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: