Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:24:53 AM

price 5000sato is very very low Sad

when bittrex.com list VLT, it will hit 50k sat.
skylys

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:25:45 AM

Download  the wallet

discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:27:34 AM

I have checked and my name is there. Whats surprising is dev never even contacted me over the pm. I take that was the process taken for the coin distribution by asking for addresses. Reminds me of Usecoin where the dev played around my coins for 3 days, I am selling my coins as soon as I get them.

WHOA! That's a wild assumption. Your name is there, true. But The dev does not have a VLT address for you yet so that is why he didn't send.
What assumption?  Huh I said reminded, not is. I am not happy with the way this was handled, specially with the promise of "2hr after launch coins will be distributed". Don't I have the right to publicly express my opinion without people going off the hill? If not, then surely this is not a coin for me.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:28:50 AM

What assumption?  Huh I said reminded, not is. I am not happy with the way this was handled, specially with the promise of "2hr after launch coins will be distributed" and I don't have the right to publicly express my opinion without people going off the hill? If not, then surely this is not a coin for me.

Lol, okay sorry... I'm just saying that it was promised 2hrs after launch if you had messaged him within that time.

michaeladair

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

What assumption?  Huh I said reminded, not is. I am not happy with the way this was handled, specially with the promise of "2hr after launch coins will be distributed". Don't I have the right to publicly express my opinion without people going off the hill? If not, then surely this is not a coin for me.

Give me your address and I will send you some of my coins so that you gain all that you need.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:32:02 AM

I have checked and my name is there. Whats surprising is dev never even contacted me over the pm. I take that was the process taken for the coin distribution by asking for addresses. Reminds me of Usecoin where the dev played around my coins for 3 days, I am selling my coins as soon as I get them.

WHOA! That's a wild assumption. Your name is there, true. But The dev does not have a VLT address for you yet so that is why he didn't send.

seeing how you only have invested 0.049btc im sure we can handle that dump lol. i just feel like your fudding, the party hasn't even begun yet so why are you worried if you haven't received your coins, whether you receive your coins now or earlier they will still be in the wallet. lol at you comparing this to usecoin lol you must be high can you not see the coinsource verification, they verify dev is legit and their promises are too. lol
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:36:12 AM

what's special about this coin?
goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:18:13 AM

How about putting VLT in Bittrex, I like this exchange.
Bleutrade is better  Grin

C-CEX is better.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:44:00 AM

what's special about this coin?

The Volatility Index, in walllet trading & trading bot. Please find more about that in the OP and the homepage.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
discodancer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

seeing how you only have invested 0.049btc im sure we can handle that dump lol. i just feel like your fudding, the party hasn't even begun yet so why are you worried if you haven't received your coins, whether you receive your coins now or earlier they will still be in the wallet. lol at you comparing this to usecoin lol you must be high can you not see the coinsource verification, they verify dev is legit and their promises are too. lol
Not the "you are fudding" parade.

Here's the problem, the ipo list is already public so anyone can see what I have invested and that is not much,two there is no market for the coin currently (other than bleutrade which is stagnant) so what does my "fud" achieve exactly?

And how do you know whether I would still keep them in the wallet? I could have (maybe not) sold them on bluetrade.

Lastly, stop with the strawman arguments - comparison was not volatilty coin to usecoin, comparison was distribution speed. Dev could be legit and deliver on his promise, I am certainly not a fan of the distribution - Do you understand that?

Maybe more lols would have lessened my "fud" and made your post more sensible. welcome to be the first person on my ignore list.
discodancer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:45:38 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:19:56 PM by discodancer

Give me your address and I will send you some of my coins so that you gain all that you need.
Sorry missed this one. I have pmed the dev.

Edit: Removed the address/
michaeladair

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

Sorry missed this one. I have pmed the dev. Here's my address - [addy]
Sorry, I'm at school now and on my iPad you'll have to wait for Dev to get online. I could have done it had you reponded earlier.

discodancer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:56:30 PM

Sorry missed this one. I have pmed the dev. Here's my address - [addy]
Sorry, I'm at school now and on my iPad you'll have to wait for Dev to get online. I could have done it had you reponded earlier.

No problem, will wait for the dev. pmed him my address.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

Don't post your wallet address in here. This thread will be banned and locked.

I got my coins within 10 minutes. You were responsible of pming him your address ASAP. If you had done that then none of this would happened.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:13:37 PM

Not the "you are fudding" parade.

Here's the problem, the ipo list is already public so anyone can see what I have invested and that is not much,two there is no market for the coin currently (other than bleutrade which is stagnant) so what does my "fud" achieve exactly?

And how do you know whether I would still keep them in the wallet? I could have (maybe not) sold them on bluetrade.

Lastly, stop with the strawman arguments - comparison was not volatilty coin to usecoin, comparison was distribution speed. Dev could be legit and deliver on his promise, I am certainly not a fan of the distribution - Do you understand that?

Maybe more lols would have lessened my "fud" and made your post more sensible. welcome to be the first person on my ignore list.

like i care if i'm on your ignore list but straight out bad mouthing the distribution when those who pm'd got their coins fast which you can see through the thread everyone did. what got my attention was when you said "i am going to sell my coins as it hits a exchange". how else are we suppose to take that. you gonna sell your coins because dev distributed it perfectly to those that messaged him on time and those that have yet to contact him or their messages have yet to be read are still waiting. of course that comes across as fud. secondly you associated it to usecoin. you really think anyone remember's usecoin for its distribution or the scam that usecoin did.

that was my reasoning for the reply which i think is fair. no one is interested in trading at bleutrade as its not a popular exchange as many would have doubt sending btc over to bleutrade. everyone is waiting for c-cex.  i know we ain't going to bittrex first and i think we shouldn't as their fees are high. they will add us once were on c-cex as our coin is popular and legit with a good plan among those that are scams

you say dev could be legit.

well have you read the coin source review here is the key parts i like

"Daniel initially worked on creating BBQCoin back in 2013, and has been well documented as the per-cursor to the revolution of DogeCoin. Daniels experiences in marketing, maintaining a coin are exceptional, and he seeks to put all his efforts into creating the unique VolatilityCoin."

"There are currently 3 individuals working on VolatilityCoin, one being a developer. Coins Source verified both lead developers and believe they are on track to do as they have planned."

sorry if you can't see why the dev is legit
zhongfeng

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

C-CEX is better.
any plan to list in C-cex or bittrex?
big exchange is good for more people to in.

InitialDat

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

C-CEX is better.
any plan to list in C-cex or bittrex?
big exchange is good for more people to in.

We will get listed on Bittrex sooner or later... just a matter of time! Start tweeting to them!
InitialDat

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

With this much hashrate, it'll only be a matter of time before Brex adds us. We can start tweeting to get their attention.

Everyone hit up social media sources and let's get VLT out there! I think we can soon have exchanges begging us to get added Wink

https://twitter.com/JtranCrypto/status/511697027814531072
I love you. xD

haha no homo!  Grin
discodancer

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:23:47 PM

Oh dint know that. Thanks edited the post Smiley

I got my coins within 10 minutes. You were responsible of pming him your address ASAP. If you had done that then none of this would happened.
Where in the OP was it mentioned that we need to pm him? It says "preferred contact method to receive the VLT purchased in launch day", given I pmed him and not emailed, I think you should have contacted me via pm, not the other way around. In any case I am now waiting for my coins, lets see how much time does that take.
InitialDat

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:27:40 PM

Oh dint know that. Thanks edited the post Smiley

Where in the OP was it mentioned that we need to pm him? It says "preferred contact method to receive the VLT purchased in launch day", given I pmed him and not emailed, I think you should have contacted me via pm, not the other way around. In any case I am now waiting for my coins, lets see how much time does that take.

Discodancer, I believe dev wrote some posts back asking for all investors to pm him their addresses. As soon as I saw that msg I pmed him right away.

Sorry you didn't get your coins yet, but please be patience as dev has been transparent with the process. Also, I don't think dev has the coin... you would have to wait for Devthedev (escrow) to be online. Smiley

Beside, you shouldn't worry that much anyways... It hasn't hit Bittrex or C-cex yet Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: