Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:00:30 PM

I choose to believe devthedev.  He provided trusted escorw service for several IPO already, he would run away already if he committed scam.  Another reason is that all balance in burned address could  only cash out from the bidding order listed on exchanges. It's much small portion of money compared to market cap.

It is a little bit confuse indeed and shakes the market price it's better to sent ico remaining to a address such as vburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn . But
Under analysis I choose to believe devthedev,

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:17:21 PM

I choose to believe devthedev.  He provided trusted escorw service for several IPO already, he would run away already if he committed scam.  Another reason is that all balance in burned address could  only cash out from the bidding order listed on exchanges. It's much small portion of money compared to market cap.

It is a little bit confuse indeed and shakes the market price it's better to sent ico remaining to a address such as vburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn . But
Under analysis I choose to believe devthedev,
All we gotta do is watch the block chain to make sure that the vlt is done sent out...

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:23:23 PM

I see on the spreadsheet that 50,000VLT was sent to VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467 and is verifiable on the blockchain. Are you telling me that's not the address you sent the developer?

WTF.I have sent you all the PMs.PLEASE check and do the right thing.
OR I will post them here.Let everyone see what the truth is.

I just saw them, I'm not sure what to tell you. You're the only one claiming to have not received your VLT, the developer was in charge of distributing it. The held funds have already been released to the developer and the remaining premine burnt.

michaeladair

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:26:09 PM

I see on the spreadsheet that 50,000VLT was sent to VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467 and is verifiable on the blockchain. Are you telling me that's not the address you sent the developer?

I just saw them, I'm not sure what to tell you. You're the only one claiming to have not received your VLT, the developer was in charge of distributing it. The held funds have already been released to the developer and the remaining premine burnt.
I will notify the developer via Skype. He should be on in about 5 hours, the data will be checked over as soon as he gets online. Thank you for your patience.

pollforall

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:28:48 PM

reserve links for check IPO is http://vlt.explorer.ssdpool.com:9091/address/VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:34:25 PM

I'm not blaming you.Sometimes shit happens.I didn't post anywhere that address you said belongs to me and I don't have any VLT from the dev team.
So I ask for a refund.Although the price is still above the ICO price,I don't trust this team anymore.They tell lies and you know it through all those PMs.I don't want profit anymore I just want my money back.

you do realize how funny this sounds when you have invested 0.04btc and are accusing the dev of deliberately not giving it when he has given others their coins which are 10 times more than what you invested.  

your not willing to listen to anyone, dev could have missed you payment by accident. your decision does not make sense
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

thanks dumpers

sadly ,you turn yourself into a new bagholder.
mxhwr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:37:18 PM

thanks dumpers

sadly ,you turn yourself into a new bagholder.

lol how the price is already higher from where they dumped lol
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

I'm not blaming you.Sometimes shit happens.I didn't post anywhere that address you said belongs to me and I don't have any VLT from the dev team.
So I ask for a refund.Although the price is still above the ICO price,I don't trust this team anymore.They tell lies and you know it through all those PMs.I don't want profit anymore I just want my money back.

you do realize how funny this sounds when you have invested 0.04btc and are accusing the dev of deliberately not giving it when he has given others their coins which are 10 times more than what you invested.  

you said dev lied please elaborate. your not willing to listen to anyone, dev could have missed you payment by accident. your decision does not make sense

You know nothing about what happened.I have posted all the evidence to devthedev.I will post them here if necessary.But for now I would like to wait for the respond from the escrow and the dev team.

I'm hands off with the situation, I can't give any refunds that's up to the developer. Here's the backup of the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yv609LGaBsjbNS9dpYD2bx-9HU41L5-HxpyjF63vaaw/edit?usp=sharing

mxhwr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:52:46 PM

i dont understand i just checked the address where the payment was sent to on the block explorer VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467

and it shows payment has been sent showing a balance of 50k

http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:57:27 PM

This could have been a mistake tbh. Rather than posting this on here, why don't you sort it out in private?
michaeladair

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:57:45 PM

I'm hands off with the situation, I can't give any refunds that's up to the developer. Here's the backup of the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yv609LGaBsjbNS9dpYD2bx-9HU41L5-HxpyjF63vaaw/edit?usp=sharing

So you are telling me that you didn't confirm the distribution is properly done and release the fund to dev anyway.
This spreadsheet means nothing without every investor's confirmation.The dev can do anything to it and make fake distribution.

I can sit here and listen to you slander the main Dev but do not talk back to devthedev. His Job was to escrow and there was no way that he could have confirmed every last person got their vlt. To the correct address that is.

The main Dev most likely made a payment mistake and you will be paid back or the Dev will dispute it and show the message that you sent him if there is one. Please stop spamming the thread.

InitialDat

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:06:04 PM

Everything will be resolved. It's only 7 in the morning in the States for me.... Wait for dev to wake up. The more you complain, the more you'll hurt the price.
mxhwr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:10:34 PM

i dont understand i just checked the address where the payment was sent to on the block explorer VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467

and it shows payment has been sent showing a balance of 50k

Here you get it.I'll make a topic and get more evidence listed.

then why was the payment sent to another address, just look at the spreadsheet someone invested 5.1btc they got their investment fine. can you see how we do not support you as that investor got his fine. could be a simple error when dev he is online i hope it gets resolved but whoes address is that where the 50k went too
mxhwr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:13:56 PM

i just checked your address it says it is not valid

http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VYXxq9Ad4NLawpRUQJPLvpUnLkDinAnKus

that address doesn't even exist
cyaadz

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

Incidentally, you do realise why the price dropped don't you?

Someone in the ico, dumped into sell orders to make people panic sell into his buy orders so he bought more than he had initially in the ico.

It's a very old trick and I cannot beleive people still fall for it lmao.
InitialDat

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:18:41 PM

Incidentally, you do realise why the price dropped don't you?

Someone in the ico, dumped into sell orders to make people panic sell into his buy orders so he bought more than he had initially in the ico.

It's a very old trick and I cannot beleive people still fall for it lmao.

I think you're spot on.  Wink
InitialDat

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:19:44 PM

Because it's a fresh new address and it proves I don't have any coin received.

Dishcatcher, I understand your frustration as it happened to me with a different coin. I believe that Dev will resolve everything since he has been transparent with the process from day 1. Please be patience. Smiley
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:25:40 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Like Michael has said, there was no way I could have confirmed every single person had received their VLT. I contacted the users who invested the most Bitcoin into the ICO and received confirmation from them that they've received the VLT. The general consensus within the thread was that everyone received the agreed coins.

That being said, please don't defame my escrow service. I provide the most secure escrow service on Bitcointalk and I strive to be the most professional and friendly escrow agent.
I'm looking forward to seeing the resolution to this situation.

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.3
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUGZoRAAoJEFkJihs2GslblAAH/0OOoj3lLGWaTp9vWK3W5Bwl
XYrBlRbAwndC96f0BYTsWaLcHuD7podoaS2we4/dCBscxQGbA6bV608PKO+gfn3j
CJRVLeUHthV+b0qstJRdFwecK0Hm/BewTcntUmBKd7TLwq51DgyX3IID8RNmYQmL
YGsw51C3JtSlEGSH90Qli/s12iHFyCd9lUpj4XY9ztelrb0ryfsI29K3ELyFCZAi
yvnAYpPsP3v/pswYCaB77txAzyX8/KHSLCmnkicat4h4Tpe34Vx/D8lDcuH+Kgbt
uLOec0X6i6K2SI7nBVbCmofwX3lz/4tZziGYXyTGpF/ZsoXRFRnSASCaSkDexQE=
=rTJj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

mxhwr

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:27:30 PM

Because it's a fresh new address and it proves I don't have any coin received.

ok but you do know that dev has not even officially said distribution is complete so you will get your coins. when he is online today we will ask dev about your situation even if your not online
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: