Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:58:19 PM

You can give this person a negative .. trust rating .
I guess thats the least one can do .
this shit is from mexico i guess and another boy called michael adair knows the details about this shit.if you meet this teenager just leave the thread .
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

this shit is from mexico i guess and another boy called michael adair knows the details about this shit.if you meet this teenager just leave the thread .
Sucksyd and I have been talking for a while. I would like everyone to know that I do not know a lot about the developer, I just designed the website when he hired me. I'll be trying to get in contact with him buy I do not know a lot about him and he blocked me on skype.

Regards,
         Michael Adair

sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

Sucksyd and I have been talking for a while. I would like everyone to know that I do not know a lot about the developer, I just designed the website when he hired me. I'll be trying to get in contact with him buy I do not know a lot about him and he blocked me on skype.

Regards,
         Michael Adair

i said with courtesy to you ,show us the proof  at least the photo copy if you wanna prove you are innocent please.
regards
michaeladair

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:18:56 PM

Regards,
         Michael Adair

i said with courtesy to you ,show us the proof  at least the photo copy if you wanna prove you are innocent please.
regards

A photo copy of what? I am just a web developer, that's all I really know atm. If I knew how to code C, C#, and other languages then I'd be involved in projects that involve that. But I do not... I really don't see why I am being threatened with having to prove my innocence. "A man is innocent until found guilty", the only thing that puts me in line with the coin is that I made the site, being that the footer has my name on it. If I was guilty, my name would not be displayed there.

sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:44:03 PM

Regards,
         Michael Adair

regards

A photo copy of what? I am just a web developer, that's all I really know atm. If I knew how to code C, C#, and other languages then I'd be involved in projects that involve that. But I do not... I really don't see why I am being threatened with having to prove my innocence. "A man is innocent until found guilty", the only thing that puts me in line with the coin is that I made the site, being that the footer has my name on it. If I was guilty, my name would not be displayed there.
you should give us a snapshot of his skype number.bro,i am threatening you for gods sake.i do not and will not hurt innocent people.this vlty scam makes me want to puke.you said you just design the web and liki just coding .but,on website we see clearly your job requirements .thus,i have to persuade myself you are an useful asset of this smelling scam.but,i know you are just a school boy,you should snapshot everything you know about benjig in case he cheats latter .so you are helping people ,cant you see?
michaeladair

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:11:48 PM

Coinsource has apparently verified their Id . We can talk to them and see if it leads is anywhere ... $20000 is a huge number . Michael .. is the github account yours ?
Can u provide us the link to benijgs github account ?
I don't have a github and that account that posted the source was the guy that helped me with some of the php on the website. The source was only updated once for that exact reason even though the wallet updated... Additionally, I'm not even sure that Benjig has a github.

About the skype, he blocked me so I can't really see his id or even talk to him at all.

sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:04:11 PM

Coinsource has apparently verified their Id . We can talk to them and see if it leads is anywhere ... $20000 is a huge number . Michael .. is the github account yours ?
I don't have a github and that account that posted the source was the guy that helped me with some of the php on the website. The source was only updated once for that exact reason even though the wallet updated... Additionally, I'm not even sure that Benjig has a github.

About the skype, he blocked me so I can't really see his id or even talk to him at all.
boy,if you know little about this benjig ,why did you urge us to buy this useless scam?this is a kind of remiss ok?we trust you are a victim as well so go against him with us .provide more .anything will assist for now.
sucksyd

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:09:46 PM

bro,you are reaping the consequences now.if there is no longer benjig people will take you for benjig because they lost money and hope once so do somehing boy  or your reputation from now on will be stained because of this benjig loser .no one wants to see that coming .
michaeladair

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:23:57 PM

bro,you are reaping the consequences now.if there is no longer benjig people will take you for benjig because they lost money and hope once so do somehing boy  or your reputation from now on will be stained because of this benjig loser .no one wants to see that coming .
I already told you I don't know anything except for the fact that he paid me to make the site. I have a good rep on this site and I did nothing wrong. I have no more info that i can give.

sucksyd

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:59:26 AM

Well thanks for addressing us anyway Michael.
I will be contacting coinsource next to see if they can help identify this ben(Daniel) guy
guys benjig logged in today lets hunt and hount this retarted rodent.
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

I'm dying  Angry It is going to become shit

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

Raise your hand if you were also watching this wreckage because once in september 160K coins were accidentally dumped.
sucksyd

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

Raise your hand if you were also watching this wreckage because once in september 160K coins were accidentally dumped.
the shit dev plans to sell
sucksyd

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

this wrechage should be unforgivable .this benjig should not be forgiven.lets track him down till the end of his life.
tberty

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:49:25 PM

Many scam coin list around, I felt tired.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:54:17 PM

too many people are tired of these things
sucksyd

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:54:04 AM

too many people are tired of these things
same here
Tlee88

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:35:58 AM

If dev beside me right now , I will kill him  Angry

sucksyd

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:02:30 PM

it is not recommended mate.i suggest you should fuccked his mother beside him .that will be picturesque ,wont that?
Tlee88

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:38:22 PM

it is not recommended mate.i suggest you should fuccked his mother beside him .that will be picturesque ,wont that?
I just want to kill this liar

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: