Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

Yes burnadress should be added to OP.

Look at the block explorer, the coins are still there at the burn address:

http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

And they probably won't move as the private key has been "burned"...

I will  check this address every day, also I believe Devscrow.

I doubt they'll move.. Devthedev is trusted

But yes - please check on a regular basis, maybe this address should also be added to OP

i understand that devthedev is trusted and that this address can be monitored, but ideal would be if there was clear unshakable evidence private key is destroyed/inaccessible like the video evidence I think c-cex or bittrex provide as part of its ICOs. Just a bit unfamiliar with how Bitcointalk escrow burns are handled and a bit unnerved that there isn't independently verifiable proof that this address is permanently untouchable.

PM devthedev about this and let us know what he says, devthedev history speaks for itself top trusted member here, i dont remember c-cex or bittrex providing video evidence when they burn coins

Yep, did so - if he has anything like this that should kill the FUD for good. I remember seeing a youtube video posted from one of the ICO coins over the past month - either by c-cex or bittrex - and I assumed this was common practice.
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:23:09 AM

That's one funny video haha
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

But yes - please check on a regular basis, maybe this address should also be added to OP

i understand that devthedev is trusted and that this address can be monitored, but ideal would be if there was clear unshakable evidence private key is destroyed/inaccessible like the video evidence I think c-cex or bittrex provide as part of its ICOs. Just a bit unfamiliar with how Bitcointalk escrow burns are handled and a bit unnerved that there isn't independently verifiable proof that this address is permanently untouchable.

PM devthedev about this and let us know what he says, devthedev history speaks for itself top trusted member here, i dont remember c-cex or bittrex providing video evidence when they burn coins

Yep, did so - if he has anything like this that should kill the FUD for good. I remember seeing a youtube video posted from one of the ICO coins over the past month - either by c-cex or bittrex - and I assumed this was common practice.

not to my knowledge i have not seen no exchange do this, all they do is provide a address and verify coins have been burnt.
cyaadz

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:27:49 AM

In all seriousness don't sell. Or if you do sell, don't ever check the price again because you will cry and wish that you held lol
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:29:12 AM

Sorry for the laugh, but this reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

And yes, some sort of evidence would be really cool, but i trust devthedev for "burning" the key...

It's been an pretty ugly month around this forum - it often looks safer to assume nothing.

i agree with you there mate, all the scams in crypto stop legit coins from rising. its good to be cautious it is needed in crypto.

It's a real problem - it's also making researching and buying coins a lot more time- and stress-intensive, to the point where in many cases it's hardly worth it anymore. How many coins can you feel 100% secure being in overnight these days? Even when the dev and the coin are solid, there are the FUD posses to worry about and other circumstances either partially or completely outside the dev's control.
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:35:14 AM

not to my knowledge i have not seen no exchange do this, all they do is provide a address and verify coins have been burnt.

C-cex bitcash burn:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/503238133811388416
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:38:51 AM

Sorry for the laugh, but this reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

And yes, some sort of evidence would be really cool, but i trust devthedev for "burning" the key...

It's been an pretty ugly month around this forum - it often looks safer to assume nothing.

i agree with you there mate, all the scams in crypto stop legit coins from rising. its good to be cautious it is needed in crypto.

It's a real problem - it's also making researching and buying coins a lot more time- and stress-intensive, to the point where in many cases it's hardly worth it anymore. How many coins can you feel 100% secure being in overnight these days? Even when the dev and the coin are solid, there are the FUD posses to worry about and other circumstances either partially or completely outside the dev's control.

+1

NEOS' dev has taken the radical step of locking the thread and relegating any discussion to IRC only:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757984
At first I thought this was over the top, and if the dev weren't solid, I'd say scammy (still a bit defensive and not the way I'd go), but having seen what I've seen over the past month on bitcointalk, I wonder if something like this isn't the wave of the future. How long are people going to tolerate having their investments exposed to bitcointalk-FUD risk?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:40:43 AM

C-cex bitcash burn:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/503238133811388416

never invested in bcash so missed that but i know bittrex dont do videos
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:41:52 AM

i am in here because i like the coin source review and dev's link to dogecoin. imagine another dogecoin rise here. it would be the best ipo ever
cyaadz

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:47:02 AM

+1

And btw, please quit going on about videos of the coins being burnt, they were disposed of by devthedev a very well trusted community escrow service.

If you have an issue with that feel free to contact him directly.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:38:52 AM

Picked up a few of these below IPO price (thanks dumpers),let's see how it goes Tongue
tuannd

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

14.2 BTC vol after a few hours on Bittrex  Grin
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:35:15 AM

Here we go  Cool

skylys

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:45:13 AM

thanks dumpers
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

Hey guys, here's how the burn was commenced.

A Virtual Machine was created, the client was downloaded. Upon install, the wallet was encrypted then the remaining premine was sent to the provided address.
VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU (1,882,428.00 VLT)

After the coins were received the encrypted wallet file was deleted, and the VM was destroyed.

The address balance can be viewed here as well, http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

Let me know if you have any further questions.

mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:29:18 PM

So after that FUD is temporarily unavailable... Smiley Smiley Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
tuannd

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:30:10 PM

Hey guys, here's how the burn was commenced.

A Virtual Machine was created, the client was downloaded. Upon install, the wallet was encrypted then the remaining premine was sent to the provided address.
VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU (1,882,428.00 VLT)

After the coins were received the encrypted wallet file was deleted, and the VM was destroyed.

The address balance can be viewed here as well, http://blockexperts.com/vlt/address/VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

Let me know if you have any further questions.

+1
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:33:25 PM

looks like weak holders have left upward movement soon. our floor will be in the 10k-20k range
Boom.NO1

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:52:12 PM

yes ,after the remaining coin of ico  is destroied,,,price will climb to top of mountain.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:19:52 PM by devthedev

20 million coins and 15-5 block reward? only one reason for this garbage to be structured that way...

Last price on ICO: 0.000027 buys 1 VLTY
CLOSED

TOTAL VLTY SOLD, 2,316,705

The remaining VLTY (1,882,428.00) has been burnt by escrow.
Burn address: VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

Wink

FUD or truth - is there hard (video?) evidence that the remaining coins have been destroyed?

devthedev destroyed it, he was the escrow provider. if you wanna see his rep you can check his history

if it was FUD, seems it was pretty effective, at least for now. I see some small efforts to prop up the price, but the buy order book underneath the top buy order appears to have been demolished for now.

never a dull moment in crypto - cant afford to take your eyes from the screen for a second - devthedev, is there video evidence of the destroyed coins?

20 million coins and 15-5 block reward? only one reason for this garbage to be structured that way...

Last price on ICO: 0.000027 buys 1 VLTY
CLOSED

TOTAL VLTY SOLD, 2,316,705

The remaining VLTY (1,882,428.00) has been burnt by escrow.
Burn address: VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

Wink

FUD or truth - is there hard (video?) evidence that the remaining coins have been destroyed?

devthedev destroyed it, he was the escrow provider. if you wanna see his rep you can check his history

if it was FUD, seems it was pretty effective, at least for now. I see some small efforts to prop up the price, but the buy order book underneath the top buy order appears to have been demolished for now.

never a dull moment in crypto - cant afford to take your eyes from the screen for a second - devthedev, is there video evidence of the destroyed coins?

lol at you doubting devthedev, i am sure you can PM him this

I'm doubting the escrow for two reasons:
1.There is a way to burn all this coins properly like Counterparty did.Then why not use it and burn all these coin into an address like 1VLTXXXXXXXXXXXXX to ensure none can have the private key?
2.I'm not sure if he has released fund to the dev team.According the blockchain the escrowed BTC has been moved.But I'm sure I have not received any ICO coins.

first of all you can pm the dev this and ask him why you never got coins but given the fact everyone else on this thread got their coins i find it hard to believe you didnt get yours as far as the burn address it has been checked by bittrex before it was added you can confirm this by bittrex in their IRC

I have all PMs from dev confirming they have not send me my coins and they still won't because their servers are shut down and he can't access to it.
I can post them here if he claim otherwise.But for now like you said I'm waitting for the respond from devthedev

I see on the spreadsheet that 50,000VLT was sent to VHNe3zKhzSs42gxRJTwBDYrauJTWorQ467 and is verifiable on the blockchain. Are you telling me that's not the address you sent the developer?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: