Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:29:57 PM

You need to all realize that the Dev is asleep right now and there is no reason as to why he would not give you your vlt. He does not receive the iPo until it is all sent out so there's no need to worry. Please be patient, he worked all yesterday sending out vlt. I was in charge of sending out messages to everyone that did not send an address after an hour so I'm sorry if I missed you 70 something messages is a lot.

zhongfeng

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:38:59 PM

How about putting VLT in Bittrex, I like this exchange.
Bleutrade is better  Grin

C-CEX is better.
any plan to list in C-cex or bittrex?
big exchange is good for more people to in.

We will get listed on Bittrex sooner or later... just a matter of time! Start tweeting to them!
yeah, the hashrate is alos growing , if we hit big exchange with good price,
I guess more people will join in.

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:40:20 PM

How about putting VLT in Bittrex, I like this exchange.
Bleutrade is better  Grin

C-CEX is better.
any plan to list in C-cex or bittrex?
big exchange is good for more people to in.

We will get listed on Bittrex sooner or later... just a matter of time! Start tweeting to them!
yeah, the hashrate is alos growing , if we hit big exchange with good price,
I guess more people will join in.

Yes. People also need to realize how many VLT are circulating atm... which isn't much btw. POW reward is only 15 per block.
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:47:15 PM

Don't post your wallet address in here. This thread will be banned and locked.
Oh dint know that. Thanks edited the post Smiley

I got my coins within 10 minutes. You were responsible of pming him your address ASAP. If you had done that then none of this would happened.
Where in the OP was it mentioned that we need to pm him? It says "preferred contact method to receive the VLT purchased in launch day", given I pmed him and not emailed, I think you should have contacted me via pm, not the other way around. In any case I am now waiting for my coins, lets see how much time does that take.

Discodancer, I believe dev wrote some posts back asking for all investors to pm him their addresses. As soon as I saw that msg I pmed him right away.

Sorry you didn't get your coins yet, but please be patience as dev has been transparent with the process. Also, I don't think dev has the coin... you would have to wait for Devthedev (escrow) to be online. Smiley

Beside, you shouldn't worry that much anyways... It hasn't hit Bittrex or C-cex yet Wink

Ah ok my bad then. It should have been in the OP rather than buried in some page.
skylys

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:02:35 PM

you say dev could be legit.

well have you read the coin source review here is the key parts i like

"Daniel initially worked on creating BBQCoin back in 2013, and has been well documented as the per-cursor to the revolution of DogeCoin. Daniels experiences in marketing, maintaining a coin are exceptional, and he seeks to put all his efforts into creating the unique VolatilityCoin."

"There are currently 3 individuals working on VolatilityCoin, one being a developer. Coins Source verified both lead developers and believe they are on track to do as they have planned."

sorry if you can't see why the dev is legit

WOW,Great team...  Cheesy
zhongfeng

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:06 PM

"Daniel initially worked on creating BBQCoin back in 2013, and has been well documented as the per-cursor to the revolution of DogeCoin. Daniels experiences in marketing, maintaining a coin are exceptional, and he seeks to put all his efforts into creating the unique VolatilityCoin."

"There are currently 3 individuals working on VolatilityCoin, one being a developer. Coins Source verified both lead developers and believe they are on track to do as they have planned."

it looks great , and how about the result of POD?
I think the escrow should know this files.

skylys

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

what do you mean?
InitialDat

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:21:45 PM

Coinsource has already been verified. Dev is doing a POD to reassure current investors//new investor--this will benefit this coin even more!

Btw, the 5/7 will be bumped to 6/7 stars after the distribution to all investors.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

well dogecoin iscurrently worth $29million so daniel being part of that is awesome for this coin.

you say one developer well how many developers were there on XC coin when it rose like crazy only atcsecure to my knowledge. this coin is gonna rise and rise.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:28:46 PM

I'm glad we have an ever growing community of active supporters for VLT. Any contributions to the coin will be gladly accepted, maybe if someone wants to make a VLT forums, a chat, or something else. VLT will keep on rising with all this enthusiasm!

InitialDat

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:21:28 PM

Got my first stake! Smiley
177sis

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

yes , the community is growing bigger, great thing

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VeU9KLBcRRFdhX5xfQMe3zb1CrS25eSrKR
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:45:15 PM

Wow, Much VLT. So great.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
leathan

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

On the first pool it tells me to use scrypt to mine. Im assuming this is wrong.

Not to mention I flat out cant get mining to work on any pool, but im assuming the first linkw "getting started" is still wrong despite my all around failure.

GL

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

On the first pool it tells me to use scrypt to mine. Im assuming this is wrong.

Not to mention I flat out cant get mining to work on any pool, but im assuming the first link "getting started" is wrong.

GL

it is correct on surpnova. algo is x15

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
leathan

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:19:22 PM

http://vlt.minerpools.com/index.php?page=dashboard -> Getting started

I think thats wrong. I have already given up on mining I just keep getting "New stratum block detected" every 2 lines forever. instead of seeing any accepted shares.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:20:34 PM

you did read my reply, didn't you ?

leathan

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:21:56 PM

Yes, Im reporting the error only on the first link.

https://vola.suprnova.cc & all others seemed to be correct.

GL

P.S. The failures with x15 mining are clearly my own. (using ccminer + --algo=x15).. I just wanted to help out since i saw a potential error on ONLY the first link.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:22:50 PM

when do c-cex wake up
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

Yes, Im reporting the error only on the first link.

https://vola.suprnova.cc & all others seemed to be correct.

GL

P.S. The failures with x15 mining are clearly my own. (using ccminer + --algo=x15).. I just wanted to help out since i saw a potential error on ONLY the first link.

ok cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: