Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:02:14 PM

We hear you etoque, this is not the state we wanted to release it in either.

A last minute issue has forced us to either go live in beta or to not go live at all. We are working hard to get fully operational as soon as we can.

The marketplace and file sharing are our priorities right now, and have all of the team's attention at the moment. That's why we have not reported further on the qt, we are still working on it and coming up with new ideas for it.
Carry on.. and deliver the best you can do  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:08:20 PM

We hear you etoque, this is not the state we wanted to release it in either.

A last minute issue has forced us to either go live in beta or to not go live at all. We are working hard to get fully operational as soon as we can.

The marketplace and file sharing are our priorities right now, and have all of the team's attention at the moment. That's why we have not reported further on the qt, we are still working on it and coming up with new ideas for it.
This is why I love you guys at OPAL Smiley You are working hard at accomplishing what you are promising to deliver and like you said instead of launching something with a flaw in it you updated everyone and explained why there would be a delay.  If anyone is losing faith in OPAL I will gladly take your OPAL off your hands because I'm in this coin for the long haul Smiley Just continue working hard like you guys have been doing and like Bassguitarman said about not announcing something until it's 100% is a very professional and respectable response to people's concerns.  Don't worry about the impatient traders that don't want to wait for a fully functional product and let them dump their OPAL coins to the committed community Wink Also keeping up with the updates and just touching base is keeping people's faith in OPAL strong and I'll continue to use every social media app that I can to spread the word about OPAL.  I would however like to know where to download the wallet for windows? I tried to download it last night and it wouldn't work so if anyone can help me out with this because I would love to partake in stake day this saturday Smiley Cheers everyone and have a little patience when you have a good hardworking team like OPALTEAM and their developments and trust me you will be rewarded highly for your patience! Happy Trading everyone Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

GusGold

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:16:43 PM

This is why I love you guys at OPAL Smiley ...  I would however like to know where to download the wallet for windows? I tried to download it last night and it wouldn't work so if anyone can help me out with this because I would love to partake in stake day this saturday Smiley Cheers everyone and have a little patience when you have a good hardworking team like OPALTEAM and their developments and trust me you will be rewarded highly for your patience! Happy Trading everyone Wink

You can download the windows wallet from http://wallets.opal-coin.com/Opal-Qt-opaque.zip

Thanks for the support!
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

http://market.opal-coin.com/listings/8/tomb-raider-steam-key-lower-than-retail/

You can now buy Tomb Raider for only $2!
0bert

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:50:46 PM

Just great!  Cool
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:52:52 PM

So it begins. How awesome!!
Jeffersondk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

Almost touching 15 million coins!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:50:36 PM

Almost touching 15 million coins!
All of this is freaking awesome!! Tomb Raider for 2$ on the marketplace as well!! This is only the beginning of what is gonna be an amazing coin and project! I love the OPALTEAM and the OPAL community and can't wait for OPAL to go MOONbound!! It's only a matter of time now folks! Only 15 million coin supply and a marketplace to buy and sell things..... This is gonna be huge!! Cheers Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Truther

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 01:42:59 AM

I noticed some members of the community were upset about the delay of the release of the Marketplace.

Let me add some perspective to your frustrations.

What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..

We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

Please,Don't fuck up this.

ps: say welcome to 400ish again

Obviously, exchange price is very important to some of you, I understand that I trade myself. One thing you have to understand, Opal was never and will never intended to be a Pump and Dump scheme. If you want us to put out dozens of pretty picture of what a product might look like as we develop, we can do that, but in all honesty we prefer to show what we are actually developing. If we were to post pictures everyday of progress most of it would be lines and lines of coding and screen shots of compiling. As far as  "Handling a Date" if you have ever done coding, knowing the day of completion is pure voodoo. People make there best guess, while allowing for bugs and testing; sometimes things happen that are unexpected, but at Opal we protect our users and will not allow them use a product or service we know is not ready. As far as the price going to 400 (not sure what formula your using to come up with that number) Opal like any coin will be whatever price people buy and sell it at.

As far as the countdown timer, that may have been a poor choice. Typically, Opal doesn't set release dates, we release when its done and the bugs have been checked and fixed.

I would like to also add the drop in price Opal is experiencing happened to ALL of crypto when BTC jumped past 400. On top of that.. look at the order books, you can see whats happening and its pretty underhanded, but all to common nowadays.

Wait what? that marketplace looks great
they are fixing some things and off we go i thought? and they will go on with the filesharing etc. imo i think too quick to judge maybe m8.

Sorry but lets be clear,nobody give a fuck about a non-finish beta market!! The damn market tell you right now.

There's over 400 cryptocurrency and many dev team working his ass. Im here because I have seen this some week ago,opal dev team working his ass,but the last day disappointed me...

I agree I was promoting like hell too, but I'll tell you what, if we had released a faulty product, how do you think that would have reflect on the team and the community. I'll tell you how it would have looked, We would have looked like just another scam coin trying to steal peoples money. Again? "400 (.... I'm sensing a pattern here) cryptocurrency and many dev team working his ass". Anyone here who knows cpryto knows this is not true. Their are maybe 30 coins at best actually creating new code, the other 280 just copy and paste and give themselves a premine or set-up ICO (in reality a 100% premine). I know of those 280 some aren't actually scams and are just trying a fun experiment with a concept for there currency and use and that good imo. Opal is all about new and improved and I am pleased with Opal progress. If anyone wants to question that progress, please tell me of another coin that is doing what Opal is doing in only 2 month time.

If you bought into Opal and you want to get out, send me a message I'll buy your coins or you can play with the robo-wolves on the exchange.

For those of you who are happy with Opal and still hanging strong, "You're Awesome and, with all sincerity, I love you".

Have a Great day Opeople!

bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:54:23 AM

We're currently mitigating a DDoS, please forgive us for any decrease in performance
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:09:34 AM

I noticed some members of the community were upset about the delay of the release of the Marketplace.

Let me add some perspective to your frustrations.

What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..

We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

Please,Don't fuck up this.

ps: say welcome to 400ish again

Obviously, exchange price is very important to some of you, I understand that I trade myself. One thing you have to understand, Opal was never and will never intended to be a Pump and Dump scheme. If you want us to put out dozens of pretty picture of what a product might look like as we develop, we can do that, but in all honesty we prefer to show what we are actually developing. If we were to post pictures everyday of progress most of it would be lines and lines of coding and screen shots of compiling. As far as  "Handling a Date" if you have ever done coding, knowing the day of completion is pure voodoo. People make there best guess, while allowing for bugs and testing; sometimes things happen that are unexpected, but at Opal we protect our users and will not allow them use a product or service we know is not ready. As far as the price going to 400 (not sure what formula your using to come up with that number) Opal like any coin will be whatever price people buy and sell it at.

As far as the countdown timer, that may have been a poor choice. Typically, Opal doesn't set release dates, we release when its done and the bugs have been checked and fixed.

I would like to also add the drop in price Opal is experiencing happened to ALL of crypto when BTC jumped past 400. On top of that.. look at the order books, you can see whats happening and its pretty underhanded, but all to common nowadays.

Wait what? that marketplace looks great
they are fixing some things and off we go i thought? and they will go on with the filesharing etc. imo i think too quick to judge maybe m8.

Sorry but lets be clear,nobody give a fuck about a non-finish beta market!! The damn market tell you right now.

There's over 400 cryptocurrency and many dev team working his ass. Im here because I have seen this some week ago,opal dev team working his ass,but the last day disappointed me...

I agree I was promoting like hell too, but I'll tell you what, if we had released a faulty product, how do you think that would have reflect on the team and the community. I'll tell you how it would have looked, We would have looked like just another scam coin trying to steal peoples money. Again? "400 (.... I'm sensing a pattern here) cryptocurrency and many dev team working his ass". Anyone here who knows cpryto knows this is not true. Their are maybe 30 coins at best actually creating new code, the other 280 just copy and paste and give themselves a premine or set-up ICO (in reality a 100% premine). I know of those 280 some aren't actually scams and are just trying a fun experiment with a concept for there currency and use and that good imo. Opal is all about new and improved and I am pleased with Opal progress. If anyone wants to question that progress, please tell me of another coin that is doing what Opal is doing in only 2 month time.

If you bought into Opal and you want to get out, send me a message I'll buy your coins or you can play with the robo-wolves on the exchange.

For those of you who are happy with Opal and still hanging strong, "You're Awesome and, with all sincerity, I love you".

Have a Great day Opeople!

+10000 I totally agree with everything you said here good sir Smiley This is why I'm in OPAL for the long haul! Hardworking Devs and Team that doesn't want to be a pump and dump scam clone coin and is actually trying new things and making a name for themselves amongst the crypto great coins as far as I'm concerned.  What more could people ask for in a coin than OPAL is working and delivering to the community Smiley I say sell all your OPAL if you aren't a believer because I'll still have my buys set up to scoop as much more OPAL as I possibly can Wink Keep up the amazing work and the progress OPAL has already made in only 2 months time Smiley This coin will be worth it's weight in......... OPAL!!! (You thought I was gonna say Gold eh lol) Anyways Cheers everyone and Happy Trading and can't wait for StakeDay saturday Smiley looking really forward to it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bassgm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:13:11 AM

Hey, for some reason my account got disabled for 5 days (not sure why), but this is bassguitarman, and I have confirmed on irc

~bass
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

Hey, for some reason my account got disabled for 5 days (not sure why), but this is bassguitarman, and I have confirmed on irc

~bass
weird because it says your other account is online right now? Are you sure you got disabled? I don't see why it would say that you are online if your account has been disabled? Unless someone hacked your shit maybe? I dunno lol I'm not that skilled on computers to know shit like that my friend Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Can i also sell digital content on the marketplace for opal? Or its only to buy from?
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

So whats the killer app of Opal? the Decentralized anonymous file sharing? You want to replace torrent p2p file sharing and make it more anonymous,faster,efficient for example?.. What is the aim here in long terms?
The team is working hard and i root for them aswell. But at an investors point of view, what lets say 5 things for example does Opal improve, or do way more efficient than other altcoins out there?  thnx
OpalTeam (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

Can i also sell digital content on the marketplace for opal? Or its only to buy from?

Yes, the marketplace is open for anybody to be able to buy and sell

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

Yes, the marketplace is open for anybody to be able to buy and sell
So the marketplace is now fully operational? Also is everyone ready for OPALStakeDay tomorrow? I'm pretty excited about it that's for sure Smiley Also I've been reading through all the pages of the OPALThread and I gotta say I think this coin is just beginning getting started and I believe it will be like Bitcoin was before people knew about it.  Then all of a sudden it just BOOMED and everyone was talking about it!! I hope OpalMarketplace will allow the selling and purchasing of physical items as well because I feel this would definitely help with adapting more people to the OPALcoin community Smiley Anyways Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink Gotta go get me some more cheap OPAL while these prices are so low as they are Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bassgm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:21:59 PM

We're 32% of the way there!

If you have a Twitter, Facebook or tumblr, please sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

We're 32% of the way there!

If you have a Twitter, Facebook or tumblr, please sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
Make that 33% of the way there my friend Smiley And may I still remind people to gather their OPAL as much as they can at these prices because my forecast for the next week through my psychic told me that something I am holding will skyrocket in my financial favor!! So OPAL to the MOON here we come Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:14:50 PM

To :bassgm

I send you a personal message on your new acc

thank you
      kprell40

ya bassgm what exactly happened to your other account btw? You had mentioned that you had been banned or something for 5 days? Did you end up figuring out what was going on with that?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: