Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 05:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250102 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:56:16 PM

game over for us bag holders:(
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:57:43 PM

I see youre filling your bag right now Smiley
2 weeks old coins and youre making some conclusions here...
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

Dev,

You can't answer a few questions that I posted? I know you saw my post. Why are you so behind with the roadmap? You have alot more IPO funds to launch a wide spread marketing campaign rather than rely on the community that has been let down repeatedly already to do "free" marketing. The community confidence is partially damaged right now due to you being late on the news and development.  The price just hit 1/2 price IPO and you are giving us some bullshit update? At this point I'd rather launch a wide spread FUD campaign. This is certainly looking like a scam pump and dump, and it it looks like the "dev"is in on it. I have been watching the times the bigger dumps take place, and the time the dev logs in to give updates. I have been gathering much evidence to prove this and many other misconceptions this dev has played upon us.

No MPLC update, No Video on Demand, No Web TV,  no new graphics or logos, No token system implemented yet, half ass broken block explorer (highly inaccurate)  No priority to keeping your word. This is easy to see the dev is in on the pumps and dumps. The dev gives a shitty update on purpose when the price is very low to make the community continue to dump.

The dev has made such a big hype on the "3 days of exciting new", and its 3 days of crap followed by delays of doom. Its comical to see people dump this low and continue to dump, might as well chalk this shit as a loss a pray a pump comes to get out even in a week. The dev isn't delivering anything worth while. I own more than 3% of the coins currently and wont dump for a loss. NOT in my blood.

youngmike

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:25:43 PM

Yes I'm out  Smiley Dump it fast!  Smiley No fud
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:34:16 PM

Please don't do it just yet, I need more cheap VDO  Smiley

wow you must be schizophrenic or bi polar or something
trade2winnn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:42:14 PM

Please don't do it just yet, I need more cheap VDO  Smiley

wow you must be schizophrenic or bi polar or something

HAHA, I was looking for that.
rextex

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:45:21 PM

Dev,

You can't answer a few questions that I posted? I know you saw my post. Why are you so behind with the roadmap? You have alot more IPO funds to launch a wide spread marketing campaign rather than rely on the community that has been let down repeatedly already to do "free" marketing. The community confidence is partially damaged right now due to you being late on the news and development.  The price just hit 1/2 price IPO and you are giving us some bullshit update? At this point I'd rather launch a wide spread FUD campaign. This is certainly looking like a scam pump and dump, and it it looks like the "dev"is in on it. I have been watching the times the bigger dumps take place, and the time the dev logs in to give updates. I have been gathering much evidence to prove this and many other misconceptions this dev has played upon us.

No MPLC update, No Video on Demand, No Web TV,  no new graphics or logos, No token system implemented yet, half ass broken block explorer (highly inaccurate)  No priority to keeping your word. This is easy to see the dev is in on the pumps and dumps. The dev gives a shitty update on purpose when the price is very low to make the community continue to dump.

The dev has made such a big hype on the "3 days of exciting new", and its 3 days of crap followed by delays of doom. Its comical to see people dump this low and continue to dump, might as well chalk this shit as a loss a pray a pump comes to get out even in a week. The dev isn't delivering anything worth while. I own more than 3% of the coins currently and wont dump for a loss. NOT in my blood.

+1000000000

Its okay to be delayed with launches, but atleast reply to some of the legit questions of the community. A shitty update is just not enough after creating such a hype about 3 days of news.
tw0rak

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

I see price manipulation everywhere...  Cool
mikejones1

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

Dev,

I may have given you a hard time cause you thought you where buying my coins a few days back, but i agree with you 100% above.  It funny i got into crypto just before the big btc climb this time last year and instead of seeing the whole of crypto move forward it has become a shit show. I understand people need to make money, but it has come at the expense of something that could have been much better.  Oh well back to football and beer!
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

Hey guys.. I think that this dev forked bitcoin wallet.. its a copy coin.. scam for sure Tongue

youngmike

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:17:38 PM

Hey guys.. I think that this dev forked bitcoin wallet.. its a copy coin.. scam for sure Tongue

No matter what you think it's a scam, dump it real quick!  Smiley
tw0rak

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:22:27 PM

No matter what you think it's a scam, dump it real quick!  Smiley

Yes, please.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:27:45 PM

A quick update, New road map would be out this Tuesday, Launchkey integration is on process now, there has to be a lot of testing before is integrated.
also a reward program will be announce this Tuesday to reward content owners for uploading their original content to vidio along with the producer account application where content creators would apply for video on demand  capabilities.

there will no be reward for imported content from other sites, also i'll be announcing on the vidioshare.me a contest to music and video producer/creators for the start up campaign of the phrase vidio share me in the coming week.

the start up campaign will be based on this phrase so we could promo all over social medias with hash tag #vidioshareme along with posting the content created by our participants.

Enjoy your family day.

Nerio.

Thanks for the update Nerio.  Good things ahead.  Not sure why everyone is panicking on a Sunday!!!

mikejones1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:31:55 PM

A quick update, New road map would be out this Tuesday, Launchkey integration is on process now, there has to be a lot of testing before is integrated.
also a reward program will be announce this Tuesday to reward content owners for uploading their original content to vidio along with the producer account application where content creators would apply for video on demand  capabilities.

there will no be reward for imported content from other sites, also i'll be announcing on the vidioshare.me a contest to music and video producer/creators for the start up campaign of the phrase vidio share me in the coming week.

the start up campaign will be based on this phrase so we could promo all over social medias with hash tag #vidioshareme along with posting the content created by our participants.

Enjoy your family day.

Nerio.

Thanks for the update Nerio.  Good things ahead.  Not sure why everyone is panicking on a Sunday!!!

I'd assume because he hasn't actually answered some folks questions. Wed,thur,friday was a big shit show of nothing
trade2winnn

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:40:25 PM

Enjoy your family day.

Nerio.

I'd assume because he hasn't actually answered some folks questions. Wed,thur,friday was a big shit show of nothing

If certainly was a huge shit show from the start. Wed news was late and delayed until Thur, and then Friday came around and we got absolutely nothing. Sat comes around and the Dev didn't even log on, and today we have the dev log in with some bs news- " we have to do much testing before we implement token system"  Huh Ughh dev didn't you post on twitter 2-3 days ago stating you were testing then? Now you come back around and bypass community questions like you don't see them? We got you figured out now and its horrible to see a dev start out so strong, and dump on his own coin.
Irfansyed

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:46:29 PM

u all guys saying dump it to me dump it to me?where to dump any buy orders insane ppl lol or playing wid urself own am amazed and price so low if desperate why dnt u guys buy 680 is expensive?
mikejones1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:46:56 PM

Enjoy your family day.

Nerio.

If certainly was a huge shit show from the start. Wed news was late and delayed until Thur, and then Friday came around and we got absolutely nothing. Sat comes around and the Dev didn't even log on, and today we have the dev log in with some bs news- " we have to do much testing before we implement token system"  Huh Ughh dev didn't you post on twitter 2-3 days ago stating you were testing then? Now you come back around and bypass community questions like you don't see them? We got you figured out now and its horrible to see a dev start out so strong, and dump on his own coin.

I think the idea behind the coin was good, if dev doesn't want to move it forward how about a community take over of this shit.  Unless a coin comes along soon that seperates itself from all the shit going on crypto is destin for the dustbin of history. LETS TAKE THIS SHIT OVER. disclosure i own 1% percent VDO
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:47:15 PM

The dev just made bank.

Do you guys realize the conversion rate of USD in Colombia?

The ICO funds have been sold and this guy is living like a fucking king in Colombia..which is fantastic coz the women there are fucking hhhhnnngggg~!

He has absolutely ZERO incentive to work on this coin. He already made more than most hard-working devs. At least devs with a premine have to actually WORK to drive a coin's value up before they can dump. ICO devs dont have to do shit after Bittrex or whoever the escrow releases the funds.

I hope you fools learned your lesson!  Wink

Spoiler: There is no Susan. It's all just the same person lol.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

J9901 - Ever since he lost his ass in Cloak, he's been fudding all the way...

"CLOAK will become the new DRK....as far as value is concerned.

Technology & potential, CLOAK is already ahead.

Glad to be part of the CLOAK uprising with you bros!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=342984;sa=showPosts;start=760

J9901 get over your Cloak bag...  You learn and move on...  I've banked big time since then...

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:47:34 PM

The dev just made bank.

Do you guys realize the conversion rate of USD in Colombia?

The ICO funds have been sold and this guy is living like a fucking king in Colombia..which is fantastic coz the women there are fucking hhhhnnngggg~!

He has absolutely ZERO incentive to work on this coin. He already made more than most hard-working devs. At least devs with a premine have to actually WORK to drive a coin's value up before they can dump. ICO devs dont have to do shit after Bittrex or whoever the escrow releases the funds.

I hope you fools learned your lesson!  Wink

Spoiler: There is no Susan. It's all just the same person lol.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

While there is no guarantee of it not being a scam, just like every single other crypto there is no 100% guarantees. your assumption would suggest like almost every other IPO dev that they have run away.......One a scam dev gets the money they no longer have incentive to stay, they run away as fast as they can, never to log into their account again.

Why is he still here then? he has gotten the money , so why stay around?

why pay for the website if you plan on running straight after? yeah ill drop this 5 grand and then run, oh wait i can just run now and be 5 grand better off........

please apply at least some logic to your assumptions

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:49:24 PM

Work appears to be getting done, as for the recent platform release and snapshot of the token system...

It's just not fast enough for what everyone wants...   Undecided

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: